Sign in to follow this  
joneo

"Masked Singer" Judges walk out because their feelings got hurt

https://www.thedailybeast.com/judges-robin-thicke-and-ken-jeong-walk-out-after-the-masked-singer-reveals-rudy-giuliani-as-ice-cream-cone?source=TDB&via=FB_Page&fbclid=IwAR2nTBLMrM-J_ox7NaaNXPVaB8hyDC4Ljzqj-xh1uT6ibGfdOkNfA2Bveak

Rudy Giuliani was unmasked as a contestant during a taping last week of The Masked Singer, belting under the guise of a long-lashed ice cream cone. His presence on the stage upset two of the show’s judges, Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke, so much that they left the set with cameras still rolling, Deadline reports. Nicole Sherzinger and Jenny McCarthy, the other two judges on the show, remained in their seats and reportedly chatted with Giuliani. Set to air next month, the episode was the first of the show’s season, meaning the former New York City mayor likely can’t hit the right notes. The show has courted similar controversy before, casting Sarah Palin in 2020 and having her perform in a bear costume. In 2019, Sean Spicer competed on Dancing With the Stars, eliciting outcry from critics who said the show was allowing him to launder his reputation after leaving Donald Trump’s administration.

Those poor babies. 😪😪😪

I've never watched this show.  Do the various mystery celebs do the actual singing themselves, or do they just dance around in costumes to a taped track? 

I read this. This is brutal. Fox should kick them both off the show.

• Thanks 1

Imagine being this soft, can you?

Our nation is rife with pvssies.....

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

I've never watched this show.  Do the various mystery celebs do the actual singing themselves, or do they just dance around in costumes to a taped track? 

They actually sing

Robin Thicke is just a dope, he knows nothing and is just a lemming.    Ken Jeong has been a hard-core lefty for a while.   Not surprised he was virtue signaling.    

im sorry those two may be retards but why is someone like guiliani even doing something like this?

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im sorry those two may be retards but why is someone like guiliani even doing something like this?

attention

21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Tell me you’re gay without actually saying it. 😝 

I don't watch the show but am aware of how it works. :dunno:

• Like 1

I need to hear Ken and Robin's side of this before passing judgement.  For all I know it might have just been a reaction to his singing.  🤨

12 minutes ago, joneo said:

I don't watch the show but am aware of how it works. :dunno:

We watched the 1st season, it was decent. but that midget Ken Jeong is like nails on a chalkboard and they gave him his own show to boot

45 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Clear come on to Bidden.  Knowing how the Prez likes ice cream this was Rudy coyly saying "eat me".  An inappropriate sexual advance in my estimation.  Should not be broadcast on prime time.  Think of the children. 

I guess they’re mad because RG was Trumps lawyer? Hillary represented a child rapist. Libtards man. they funny. 

• Thanks 1

Modern leftism is a mixture between soviet communists, Nazi Germans, and KKKers.  They have their brains filled with so much irrational hatred towards all things conservative, they really can't think straight.  They really believe they are superior beings.  So much intolerance, arrogance, judgementalism, and entitlement....they are disgusting people.  Zero sense of fairness or equality.  They just think the world owes them everything.  

• Like 3

On 2/3/2022 at 11:50 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess they’re mad because RG was Trumps lawyer? Hillary represented a child rapist. Libtards man. they funny. 

You call them child rapists.  They call them constituents.

On 2/3/2022 at 10:57 AM, edjr said:

We watched the 1st season, it was decent. but that midget Ken Jeong is like nails on a chalkboard and they gave him his own show to boot

This 100 percent!!

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

This 100 percent!!

Yea and he just makes crazy guesses each week for attention and that has been stale since season 1.

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea and he just makes crazy guesses each week for attention and that has been stale since season 1.

We need a conservative based channel like abc/nbc/cbs.  Fox really isn't, at least where I live.

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I think it’s because Rudy is white.   Prove me wrong.

and conservative.   Robin Cuck Thicke is plenty white and he's a judge on that show

On 2/3/2022 at 10:55 AM, Mike Honcho said:

I need to hear Ken and Robin's side of this before passing judgement.  For all I know it might have just been a reaction to his singing.  🤨

Or Rudy’s face, when he was unmasked.

Dude looks like Nosferatu.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

How is this show on the air, it sounds terrible and should have been cancelled after the pilot run.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

How is this show on the air, it sounds terrible and should have been cancelled after the pilot run.

It was a fun watch..surpising celebs singing...clues etc.  Then nick started wearing bedazzled turbins and ken jeong wouldnt shut up.  I quit watching after season 2.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

It was a fun watch..surpising celebs singing...clues etc.  Then nick started wearing bedazzled turbins and ken jeong wouldnt shut up.  I quit watching after season 2.

Wait, what???  Does he self identify as a ghey Sikh or something? 

25 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

So he's doing it to promote "cultural understanding"?  Maybe he should promote not having kids out of wedlock with multiple women instead.  That would have far greater impact than making someone realize that some cultures wear turbans.  :dunno:

8 hours ago, edjr said:

We need a conservative based channel like abc/nbc/cbs.  Fox really isn't, at least where I live.

Yeah, that happened when Murdock sold everything except FoxNews to Disney.  Fox on regular tv is mainly moderate/slightly left leaning.

On 2/3/2022 at 7:38 AM, porkbutt said:

That's the trendy thing to do, like Time does with making Putin the Person of the Year, which it surely will do for 2022.

"Dancing With the Stars" puts controversial figures on the show all the time.

Getting Drippiani on there just follows along those lines and draws attention to the show. He sang "Bad to the Bone," and it wasn't all that horrible.

I thought it was kind of a funny stunt.