Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2022 Free Agent Tracker

Surprised Sammy Watkins is only 28.  I feel like we've been waiting for him to live up to his draft hype for at least 10 years.

I think the Bucs are going to lose Godwin.  I wouldn't be upset if they brought in Juju on a decent deal.  I'm thinking 3 years / $18M.

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think the Bucs are going to lose Godwin.  I wouldn't be upset if they brought in Juju on a decent deal.  I'm thinking 3 years / $18M.

if Brady is gone, its a fair bet he walks.

if Brady stays.....  the lure of another superbowl may keep him around.

Id peg his chances of leaving at around 70%

2 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

if Brady is gone, its a fair bet he walks.

if Brady stays.....  the lure of another superbowl may keep him around.

Id peg his chances of leaving at around 70%

I think he's gone no matter what.  The Bucs have a lot of FA's that need to be re-signed and they don't have the cap space.  They can bring back a couple, but I think WR is something they address at a bargain level and/or the draft.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think he's gone no matter what.  The Bucs have a lot of FA's that need to be re-signed and they don't have the cap space.  They can bring back a couple, but I think WR is something they address at a bargain level and/or the draft.

well, if Brady goes, I think they need to get a QB.   the WR doesnt matter if you have no QB

9 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

well, if Brady goes, I think they need to get a QB.   the WR doesnt matter if you have no QB

Ideally, they have Trask.  They used a 2nd round pick on him.  I have no idea how good or bad he'll be, but in theory, they have a QB.

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ideally, they have Trask.  They used a 2nd round pick on him.  I have no idea how good or bad he'll be, but in theory, they have a QB.

hopefully a little of Brady rubbed off on him.

hes on a talented team with a good coach and got to watch the best QB play.   probably the ideal situation if you are gonna sit before you start.

I suppose if Tampa makes no move for a starter we will know how they feel about Trask.

Kirk just received a great deal from the Jags, I don’t see why the Jags spent so much.  

55 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Kirk just received a great deal from the Jags, I don’t see why the Jags spent so much.  

They have a lot of $ to spend.

Seems like an awful lot for a player like C Kirk imo.  

If Mack can get healthy the Chargers are really improving on def so far this offseason.  They just sign DB J C Jackson. 

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

yikes...

yeah, I dont know who in their right mind thinks hes worth that much money.

I guess at least its a one year deal.

like watching a train wreck.....

The Jags will pay Engram 9 million and they picked up Z Jones wr for 8 million a season,,they need a money manager. 

Jags have now overspent on 3 receiving targets, and I’m not sure they’ve put Lawrence in a much better situation.

11 hours ago, makindollaz said:

Jags have now overspent on 3 receiving targets, and I’m not sure they’ve put Lawrence in a much better situation.

I think they have upgraded at Wr and Te. 

11 hours ago, makindollaz said:

They have over spent. 

Mckissic to the Bills is an interesting move, hurts Singletary upside a lot , but it helps Gibson’s upside more targets.  

Mckissic staying with the Skins now, sorry Gibson owners, but hey good for you Singletary owners.  

On 3/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, Mike FF Today said:

Potential underrated signing.  

5 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

J.D. McKissic next to do the flip-flop...

Who do the Bills not like? Singletary or Moss? Singletary had a nice finish last season. From week 14 on.