Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

trumps Truth Social is up - twitter clone

what did posty do?

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All it's going to be is an echo chamber for Trump lovers.  It will never amount to anything like Twitter.

as opposed to twitter that is an echo chamber for TDS?

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All it's going to be is an echo chamber 

Yep. .gov, big tech and liberals are the genesis of this devision. Think about that 

5 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

The tolerant left…at it again. 

Yeah, because those using that app will welcome opposing views with open arms because it says right there that there will be no discrimination against political ideology. 😂

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, because those using that app will welcome opposing views with open arms because it says right there that there will be no discrimination against political ideology. 😂

we always do, I never hear anyone from the right shutting down speech or banning anyone

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

is lynching considered discrimination?

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh my God I know liberals are not whining that they are not getting to express their opposing view and are saying it with a straight face.

yall literally going to mental twitches if you hear an opposing view you don’t like. That’s the difference. AOC could start her own social media platform and I couldn’t care less. Is she just going to get an echo chamber? Yep. But she’s free to do it as are her followers to go to it. Would never dawn on me to be a little about it and try to shut it down. This is the exact difference between conservatives and liberals. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are so many more than just the left that can't stand Trump.  Just think of all the people he's screwed over in his lifetime.  No surprise to be that it would be hacked and it's going to get trolled hard.

trump is the most popular national political figure in the US.  Also the least hated.  You missed the mark by a billion light years on that call.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

we always do, I never hear anyone from the right shutting down speech or banning anyone

I literally got suspended three times and permabanned about a year ago from this site for challenging alt-righty views. 😂

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its not so much that as it is there are people on both sides that should get banned but its mostly the right side getting banned.  They might ban 100 republicans and then 1 democrat and call it balance or as Joe Bryant would say "it is what it is".

I will be on it, if just for some parity.

Most social media is just an echo chamber for leftist opinions, and failure to fall in line results in banishment or suspension etc.

It would be nice to have a forum where frank discussions can be held, even if they are offensive.

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as opposed to twitter that is an echo chamber for TDS?

Twitter is not an echo chamber at all.  There are tons of different views on a lot of different subjects.  It's true that the right gets shut down more though.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

trump is the most popular national political figure in the US.  Also the least hated.  You missed the mark by a billion light years on that call.

You have facts to back that up?

I agree that Trump has been very popular, I think it's gone down a bit though.  Least hated?  That seems like a stretch.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Twitter is not an echo chamber at all.  There are tons of different views on a lot of different subjects.  It's true that the right gets shut down more though.

Weren’t you the one saying that the right should  get it’s own Twitter? Looks like you don’t like it because Trump! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Weren’t you the one saying that the right should  get it’s own Twitter? Looks like you don’t like it because Trump! 

I said I didn't like it?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I said I didn't like it?

You’ve been running it down. Don’t act like you haven’t been.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’ve been running it down. Don’t act like you haven’t been.  

I gave my opinion on what it will be.  If it's successful, I don't really care.  If it's not, I won't be surprised.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Dang 448,404. Big jump in a few minutes unless you did it a while ago. 
You can find me as Hawkeye21. 

Treat the name well

• Like 1

i hope it tanks and trump becomes even more of a laughing stock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Why?

he needs to go away so idiots like you dont have a rally monkey.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Ah, I get it TDS.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

I will be on it, if just for some parity.

Most social media is just an echo chamber for leftist opinions, and failure to fall in line results in banishment or suspension etc.

It would be nice to have a forum where frank discussions can be held, even if they are offensive.

I have an idea, I will contact some websites that discuss various topics and ask if they can add an off topic message board. Maybe some of them will even end up with more righties than lefties.

I am sorry, I couldn't help myself :(

• Haha 1

WHY does anybnody want to associate themselves with Putin's little k!$$-@$$? Every time the head SHIDIOT has the mike and Putin's name is brought up, the head SHIDIOT's voice quivers, his hands shake, he starts sweating, and profuses how great and how much of a genius Putin is. Shidiot trump thinks they're friends, Putin considers him a ki$$-@$$.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

WHY does anybnody want to associate themselves with Putin's little k!$$-@$$? Every time the head SHIDIOT has the mike and Putin's name is brought up, the head SHIDIOT's voice quivers, his hands shake, he starts sweating, and profuses how great and how much of a genius Putin is. Shidiot trump thinks they're friends, Putin considers him a ki$$-@$$.

rusty TDS retard 2.0 has spoken!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Biden can't even get Putin to return his phone calls.  🤣  But Trump!

On 2/21/2022 at 5:04 PM, fandandy said:

taco breath is pimpadeaux

My spelling may be off but I can almost guarantee it.

God bless you.

It's rusty. He's taco, pimpledouche, huskyhater, you name it. He has 45 aliases and nothing else to live for.

52 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Link? 

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

RALLY MONKEY!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's rusty. He's taco, pimpledouche, huskyhater, you name it. He has 45 aliases and nothing else to live for.

I don't live for your unhealthy obsession of me, but it is what it is, Utittybaby.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't live for your unhealthy obsession of me, but it is what it is, Utittybaby.

TRUMP!! :cry:

update?

truth social maybe should merge with some of the lesser ones like gab, parler etc.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/truth-socials-influence-grows-despite-131303411.html

Truth Social's Influence Grows Despite Its Business Problems

Stuart A. Thompson and Matthew Goldstein

Tue, November 1, 2022 at 6:13 AM·8 min read

The website had 1.7 million unique visitors in September, according to estimates from Similar Web, a company that monitors web traffic. That barely registers as competition against mainstream sites such as Facebook and Twitter. But it towers over its closest social media rivals, including Gab, Parler, Gettr, MeWe and Minds, which averaged about 360,000 unique visitors that month.

On 2/21/2022 at 8:17 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

lol...and Facebook, Pre-Owned Twitter, and other media debacles welcome opposing viewpoints. You're pathetic. 

• Like 1