Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Biden to nominate Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to Supreme Court

12 minutes ago, posty said:

Waiting for the left to pack the court to 80 judges...

One for each "gender" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DonS said:

One for each "gender" 

The gays are going to run out of letters.

They will need to start using roman numerals.

Where my libs at? They defend everything else Hunters father has done, why not this? 

Supreme Court Nomination Can't Define "Woman"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/03/23/the-first-black-woman-nominated-to-the-supreme-court-cant-define-woman-n2604920?236

In a situation almost beyond belief, the individual who's been heralded by the liberal media and Democrats for her historic status as the first black woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court is unable to define "woman," according to her testimony late on Tuesday night.

The somewhat ironic if not tragic revelation came courtesy of a line of questioning from Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) who — even some 13 hours after the hearings started — was fired up and ready to roll.

"Can you provide a definition for the word woman?" Blackburn asked. 

"Can I provide a definition?" Judge Jackson responded somewhat surprised.

"Mhmm, yeah," Blackburn responded.

"I can't," Jackson said.

"You can't?" Blackburn responded.

"Mmm, not in this context — I'm not a biologist," Judge Jackson said.

Yes, really. Here's the exchange in all its unbelievable glory:

Senator Blackburn: "Can you provide a definition for the word woman?"

Judge Jackson: "No. I can't...I'm not a biologist." pic.twitter.com/TRlqUeDGs6

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) March 23, 2022

So Judge Jackson is expected to be able to interpret the law for all Americans but cannot, evidently, interpret what it means to be a woman enough to offer even a simple definition for the term... because she's not a biologist? Any stranger on the street, a kindergartener, your crazy uncle even, could have offered a better answer to the question. One need not be a biologist to know what a woman is.

But Judge Jackson, as anyone who's been following President Biden's quest to fill the looming Supreme Court vacancy created by Justice Stephen Breyer's retirement, has been touted repeatedly for her identity as a black woman, the first of which to be nominated to the highest court in America.

From the word go, the White House has emphasized that "she will be the first Black woman to serve on the Supreme Court." Even before it was known that Judge Jackson would be his nominee, even before Biden was elected, he pledged that he would nominate a black woman to serve on the Supreme Court. 

And now that President Biden has nominated Judge Jackson, Democrats have continued hammering the historic nature of his nomination. So too has basically every piece of mainstream media coverage emphasized her identity as a black woman in ledes and headlines. 

Yet this historic nominee herself cannot define "woman."

Senator Blackburn told Townhall Tuesday night following her exchange with Judge Jackson that "It is stunning that someone who is seeking to be on the Supreme Court can’t provide a one sentence definition on the word woman."

We are seeing a trend with biden. Appoint the dumbest liberal women or trannies to the high positions. 

Of course she can't... and neither can ANY Democrat nominee, because if they do, then they aren't "Liberal enough".

No Pimpadoosh? Mooney? Vomit? Herby? Honcho?  Why are they avoiding this thread? Besides deciding to go to war or not, it’s just about the most important decision a President makes. Yet crickets from the liberal panty waste brigade. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No Pimpadoosh? Mooney? Vomit? Herby? Honcho?  Why are they avoiding this thread? Besides deciding to go to war or not, it’s just about the most important decision a President makes. Yet crickets from the liberal panty waste brigade. 

@Pimpadeaux turned the biden thread into his own bltch about Trump thread. 

He's not going to come into this one. The rest of the bunch, they are also focked up liberals that run away from reality.

She has two kids and can’t say what a woman is. Nice work libtards, we will have a SC justice who refuses to think for herself. 

The more you hear about this POS the more disgusted you get.  Biden is a scumbag for even considering her. If he even knew what was going on. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm avoiding the thread too but mostly because I'm tuning out the process as I'm completely uncurious about what Biden* has served up. It's a foregone conclusion this "woman," whatever a woman is, will be on SCOTUS and be a hack spouting leftoid talking points and voting in her lane for a generation. The only thing of significance will not be known for a few years. Will she fake interest in the Constitution like Rotting Corpseburg, Breyer, and Kagan or will she simply ignore it like Potatomayor?

Other than that, I presume she has nice smelling hair and doesn't mind being groped.

Meanwhile in China, their version of the Jumanji Whatever Brown hearings are going on.

The chairman of Eastern China airline Yunnan branch refused to answer questions about the maintenance history of the crashed plane, the weather, the flying experience of the pilots, and what, if anything, they had said to air traffic controllers.

Reporters are kept from the scene of the crash and are also prevented from talking to the families of victims. We are told how diligently the workers at the scene are looking for survivors and wreckage, that they've located the plane's black box but no word on what info it contained.

In other words, coverage of these two disasters is pretty much the same.

if she doesnt get confirmed, biden is probably going to start freezing the assets of republicans he blames for the fail.

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

if she doesnt get confirmed, biden is probably going to start freezing the assets of republicans he blames for the fail.

I think she will be confirmed, and a few Republicans will likely vote in favor as well.

I am gratified that the conservatives have no lowered themselves to a liberal-style character assassination.  Though the Democrats were probably hoping they would, but know it cannot be done.  She checks too many boxes on the grievance hierarchy. 

11 hours ago, DonS said:

FFS. Apparently the hospital where both my kids were born is also struggling with the definition of "woman" since the term Maternity Center isn't inclusive. :rolleyes:

https://mynorthwest.com/3400880/maternity-center-gender-inclusive-enough-birthing-people-rantz/

Holy hell...  The stupidity of some places...  This is just so sad to see what this country is going to...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Holy hell...  The stupidity of some places...  This is just so sad to see what this country is going to...

It's sorta fun to watch.

It's like when your kid is 6 and is trying to make sense of the world, but keeps saying stupid sh!t all the time, eventually they learn enough to not believe stupid things....this has not happened for liberals.....

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She has two kids and can’t say what a woman is. Nice work libtards, we will have a SC justice who refuses to think for herself. 

I find it disappointing that she won't just own her liberal nature.  There must be some definition of "woman" in the far left dictionary, like "a person who associates as a person with a uterus, unless they've had hysterectomies then they are a person who was born with a uterus but doesn't have it any more." 

That being said, that seems like a leading question which would eventually lead to something like "how would you rule in a case where..." which I've never liked; the answer should always be some version of "depends on the facts of the case" and/or "I don't deal in hypotheticals." 

How come whenever you raise your eyebrows when someone is aligning themselves with the sex and kids group it’s always from the left? I know there are pedos on both sides, but only one openly sympathizes or excuses them. The term Minor Attracted People didn’t come from right.  That’s pure leftist nonsense.  

Here's what I find entertaining...

In 2018, when Kavanaugh was nominated, the Dems went all "Believe All Women"... then in 2020, when Amy Coney Barrett, there was no support from Democrats.  But here we are in 2022, they don't even know what a woman is.

I'm sorry, but if you support the Democrat party, you're an idiot.

• Thanks 3

Corey Booker. Puh-lease with the histrionics. Vomit voted for him I’m sure, because Booker is black and gay and Vomit is spineless and weak. But it made him feel so good when he did. Look at me! I voted  for a gay black guy! 

I think with Jumanji and the child pronographer charges stuff, ignoring the law and imposing her will instead is standard operating procedure for left wing activist judges. Further,  ignoring the law in sympathy towards the abusers rather than the exploited children is also consistent with left wing activist judges. The leftoids never get social changes done through the legislative process, they get them through the courts and sh*tbag judges/justices pulling magical ruling out of their asses. Hopefully the present SCOTUS dials the worst abuses back, but if so, it'll be the other justices pulling their weight, Jumanji won't be a part of that.

Cherry picking stats from a plethora of cases and acting as if that’s some sort of indication she’s not an outlier. Funny she didn’t use that as a defense in her hearing. She went with “it’s too easy for them,  it’s on the internet”.  GTFO. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cherry picking stats from a plethora of cases and acting as if that’s some sort of indication she’s not an outlier. Funny she didn’t use that as a defense in her hearing. She went with “it’s too easy for them,  it’s on the internet”.  GTFO. 

Here you go

Corey Booker referred to this thing as “my sister” in the hearing. He’s so down. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Don’t talk to kids about feminine hygiene either, creep. 

i can now picture the demise of the greatest country world has ever seen....

retards bickering over what a woman is while our enemies are overthrowing us.

god bless the USA:(

• Thanks 3

Let’s not forget that she wouldn’t define what a woman is.  Yeah, run around the internet trying to justify this creatures nomination. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Corey Booker referred to this thing as “my sister” in the hearing. He’s so down. 

How does he know? He's not a biologist.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How does he know? He's not a biologist.

Ha! He’s so gay too. He also asked Kavanaugh if he drank beer during the week, in college. I’m sure Vomit voted for him. 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t talk to kids about feminine hygiene either, creep. 

So you're a kid? That explains so much. 

Now that we know this is yet another clown world sh1t show. Can you conservatives stop saying you're going to wait and see? Everything democrats do turns to sh1t.

She doesn't know what a women is? She would have mooney's vote in a heartbeat on that fact alone.