JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

https://listverse.com/2022/01/29/10-surprising-and-amusing-eponyms/

NACHOS

Nacho is a common nickname, short for Ignacio. The story goes that this dish was created by a maitre d’ named Ignacio Anaya Garcia. Working in a popular restaurant in Piedras Negras, across the border from a military base in Eagle Pass, Texas, he was on shift when a group of American military wives stopped by.

Unfortunately, the chef was out, and Ignacio, not wanting the women to go hungry, went into the kitchen himself to make something out of the ingredients he could find. He grabbed totopos (fried corn tortilla chips), Colby cheese, and sliced jalapeños and stuck them in the oven. The women loved it and referred to it as Nacho’s special. Nacho himself eventually moved to Eagle Pass and opened a restaurant called “Nacho’s,” and Pedras Negras celebrated itself as the birthplace of the dish. The town now celebrates a yearly “Nacho Day.”

Nachos became widespread after their introduction at baseball stadiums by Frank Liberto. By this point, the dish was famous in restaurants across the state. Liberto began selling them at his stadium in Arlington, Texas, with one important adjustment. He created a longer shelf life by inventing a cheese that “could survive a nuclear blast” as a topping rather than regular cheese. This dish became a U.S. staple at ball games and beyond. Unfortunately, the connection to Ignacio and his hometown became somewhat forgotten.[4]

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://listverse.com/2022/01/29/10-surprising-and-amusing-eponyms/

NACHOS

Nacho is a common nickname, short for Ignacio. The story goes that this dish was created by a maitre d’ named Ignacio Anaya Garcia. Working in a popular restaurant in Piedras Negras, across the border from a military base in Eagle Pass, Texas, he was on shift when a group of American military wives stopped by.

Unfortunately, the chef was out, and Ignacio, not wanting the women to go hungry, went into the kitchen himself to make something out of the ingredients he could find. He grabbed totopos (fried corn tortilla chips), Colby cheese, and sliced jalapeños and stuck them in the oven. The women loved it and referred to it as Nacho’s special. Nacho himself eventually moved to Eagle Pass and opened a restaurant called “Nacho’s,” and Pedras Negras celebrated itself as the birthplace of the dish. The town now celebrates a yearly “Nacho Day.”

Nachos became widespread after their introduction at baseball stadiums by Frank Liberto. By this point, the dish was famous in restaurants across the state. Liberto began selling them at his stadium in Arlington, Texas, with one important adjustment. He created a longer shelf life by inventing a cheese that “could survive a nuclear blast” as a topping rather than regular cheese. This dish became a U.S. staple at ball games and beyond. Unfortunately, the connection to Ignacio and his hometown became somewhat forgotten.[4]

There was a guy who had a home at the bottom of a long hill.    At the top of the hill was a commercial area with a bunch of businesses.   One of the businesses in there was a wholesale cheese distributor.    The business owner made some side money by selling cheese out of the back door to people who really like cheese.    One day another guy, big cheese lover this guy, was buying a whole giant wheel of cheese from the place.    He got the wheel of cheese over to his car but as he was wrestling to get it into his car he stumbled and fell and the wheel of cheese starting rolling down the hill.   The man ran after it but it picked up momentum and rolled away from him faster than he could run.   

The wheel of cheese rolled all the way down the hill and into the guy who owned the home at the bottom of the hill's front yard.    The home owner looked over the big wheel of cheese and called out to his wife to come look at their good fortune. 

The man said:  "Hey honey - look we have a big wheel of nacho cheese".

The wife looked at it for a few seconds and then said:  "How do you know it's nacho cheese?"

The man replied:  "Because there was a guy running down the hill pointing at it and yelling 'that's nacho cheese!'"

(.... the joke works better if you pronounce "nacho" as "not yo" . .  .)

If I eat too many nachos I will fandandy my pants.

Hope that catches on.

I just fandandied my pants

You are full of fandandy.

Total Bullfandandy

Listen here you little fandandy stain!!

• Haha 2

The only time I tolerate horrible cheese and nachos is at a ball park. And I think it's because of the pickled jalapenos.

I want real shredded cheese that melts in the oven. 

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The only time I tolerate horrible cheese and nachos is at a ball park. And I think it's because of the pickled jalapenos.

I want real shredded cheese that melts in the oven. 

I like both. At the ballpark you don't want to wait for 15 minutes for your food. 

Actually when I make nacho it takes about 20-30 minutes in the oven.

7 hours ago, Masshole said:

There was a guy who had a home at the bottom of a long hill.    At the top of the hill was a commercial area with a bunch of businesses.   One of the businesses in there was a wholesale cheese distributor.    The business owner made some side money by selling cheese out of the back door to people who really like cheese.    One day another guy, big cheese lover this guy, was buying a whole giant wheel of cheese from the place.    He got the wheel of cheese over to his car but as he was wrestling to get it into his car he stumbled and fell and the wheel of cheese starting rolling down the hill.   The man ran after it but it picked up momentum and rolled away from him faster than he could run.   

The wheel of cheese rolled all the way down the hill and into the guy who owned the home at the bottom of the hill's front yard.    The home owner looked over the big wheel of cheese and called out to his wife to come look at their good fortune. 

The wife looked at it for a few seconds and then said:  "How do you know it's nacho cheese?"

The man replied:  "Because there was a guy running down the hill pointing at it and yelling 'that's nacho cheese!'"

In england cheese rolling is a thing

14 hours ago, Masshole said:

I always thought that if I opened a mexican food type place  I would have called it Nacho Mama's.. 

But I once decided to search for the name it ends up someone beat me to it. :mad: 

• Haha 1

Belarus set to enter the war on the side of Russia and warns of global thermonuclear war.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/belarus-issues-dire-world-war-100029602.html

The Putin-backed president of Belarus has warned that World War III could be about to begin as he reportedly prepares his troops to assist with Russia’s mass-scale invasion of Ukraine.

President Alexander Lukashenko warned that the crisis in Ukraine could spark a global conflict, writing in a statement: “Russia is being pushed towards a third world war. We should be very reserved and steer clear of it. Because nuclear war is the end of everything.”

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Russia and warns of global thermonuclear war.

How about a nice game of Chess?

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

JustinCharge's pants wetting meter is at 80% saturation today

He's already on record saying we will all be dead by Friday.

I miss Newbie

22 hours ago, vomit said:

Joshua what have you done?

Want to play a game? 

• Sad 1

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Want to play a game? 

Can I get in through for your backdoor?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Want to play a game? 

The only winning move is not to play

I just do not understand how you can consistently surround and push and push and push against the world's largest nuclear power and expect a different outcome.  This is insanity to me.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

I just do not understand how you can consistently surround and push and push and push against the world's largest nuclear power and expect a different outcome.  This is insanity to me.

Sums it up. He warned them. Listen to crazy MF’s that are armed to the teeth.  It’s a good policy. 

I see Germany raised their military budget to 2% of GDP.  

Too bad someone else didn't recently have that idea.

Fock Europe.

Self Entitled Poosies.

The Dimocrats and all these lazy ass coattail riding liberal nations are now thinking, Hmmmmm

LOL

Piss off.

Too little too late.

Trump told you.

Next time, LISTEN.

Some here are so focking stoopid that they are willing nuclear war.  And for what?  Because Russia didn't bow?  You think global annihilation is a better path than peace minus forcing, unsuccessfully, Russia to bow to the Western one-world government?  And you type here like you know something because you watched it on CNN.  Piss off.  

• Like 1

Trump is and always will be a visionary.  He hurts feelings to some faggots here.  Please let me apologize for him to you homos.  I am certain he is sorry that he hurt your feelings.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sums it up. He warned them. Listen to crazy MF’s that are armed to the teeth.  It’s a good policy. 

Yup, we should do whatever he says, good policy.  Otherwise he could hurt us.

28 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Some here are so focking stoopid that they are willing nuclear war.  And for what?  Because Russia didn't bow?  You think global annihilation is a better path than peace minus forcing, unsuccessfully, Russia to bow to the Western one-world government?  And you type here like you know something because you watched it on CNN.  Piss off.  

Exactly, it's focking stoopid to stand up to evil and tyranny, we should just let Russia do whatever they want.

16 minutes ago, vomit said:

Exactly, it's focking stoopid to stand up to evil and tyranny, we should just let Russia do whatever they want.

game theory says that one side can control 90% but the side that controls 10% is the one actually in control.  This is because the side with the 10% doesn't have much to lose.  We see this in politics for example, as the poor have nothing to lose so they are more likely to march, protest and riot and get what they want in a republic.  Or when a developer wants to put up a skyscraper and some poor person living with a shack on the property refuses to sell except for millions and millions.  Russia has little to lose so game theory says they will be super aggressive and push the game board to destruction to get what they want.  Game theory says applying sanctions and indirect attacks on Russia is most likely to cause nuclear war because you are further pushing them into that corner where they have nothing to lose.

• Haha 1

In latest news, Russia has added personnel to its nuclear weapons divisions and Belarus will allow Russia to move nukes onto their soil for launching.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

In latest news, Russia has added personnel to its nuclear weapons divisions and Belarus will allow Russia to move nukes onto their soil for launching.

Russia has ICBMs that can reach the US, why would they need to launch from Belarus?

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Russia has ICBMs that can reach the US, why would they need to launch from Belarus?

I would assume they would be tactical and meant for areas more local.

according to game theory, putin shuld immediately start nuking US cities and demand the world kneel to him.  game theory says wi will kneel and make putin god king 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yup, we should do whatever he says, good policy.  Otherwise he could hurt us.

Not making Ukraine a part of NATO, like was promised. Huge ask.