JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4789026/putins-propaganda-chief-threatens-west-with-nuclear-destruction/

VLADIMIR Putin's "propaganda chief" has threatened the West with nuclear annihilation during a rambling broadcast on Russian TV.

News anchor Dmitry Kiselyov told viewers across Russia’s 11 time zones that the West would be blown to smithereens with "more than 500 nuclear warheads" if it continued to threat Moscow.

Speaking on national TV, the deranged presenter warned: "Our submarines can shoot more than 500 nuclear warheads.

“This would guarantee destruction of the USA, and all other NATO countries."

Kiselyov appeared to back his argument with the crackpot principle that if Russia wasn't part of the globe then "why do we need the world?"

Continuing his diatribe, Kiselyov threatened: "Russia’s nuclear arms are delivered by the world’s fastest strategic bombers.

"That’s without even mentioning Russian Strategic Missile Forces.

"The Russian nuclear potential is the strongest in the world.

its a sad state of the MSM when Putin threatens nuclear war, and instead of reporting the news and informing people how to prep for a possible nuclear attack, the MSM runs editorials like "explainer: is the threat real?"  the MSM is out to tell you what to think politically instead of inform on how to protect yourself.  its still all about mind controlling the dumb.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-vladimir-putin-joe-biden-europe-united-states-f58746ab66c61c6a9b474db2b402ba02

EXPLAINER: Does Putin’s alert change risk of nuclear war?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/28/politics/russia-nuclear-threats-putin-what-matters/index.html

Russia’s nuclear threats: What you need to know

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/02/28/putin-nuclear-order/

What to know about Putins nuclear order

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-vladimir-putin-business-europe-moscow-563573526a93ea73a95698d8ddb61b9c

Russia holds drills with nuclear subs, land-based missiles

By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV an hour ago

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian nuclear submarines sailed off for drills in the Barents Sea and mobile missile launchers roamed snow forests Tuesday in Siberia after President Vladimir Putin ordered his nation’s nuclear forces put on high alert over tensions with the West over the invasion of Ukraine.

Russia’s Northern Fleet said in a statement that several of its nuclear submarines were involved in exercises designed to “train maneuvering in stormy conditions.” It said several warships tasked with protecting northwest Russia’s Kola Peninsula, where several naval bases are located, would join the maneuvers.

In the Irkutsk region of eastern Siberia, units of the Strategic Missile Forces dispersed Yars intercontinental ballistic missile launchers in forests to practice secret deployment, the Defense Ministry said in a statement.

The military didn’t say whether the drills were linked to Putin’s order on Sunday to put the country’s nuclear forces on high alert amid Russia’s war in Ukraine. It also was unclear whether the exercises represented a change in the country’s normal nuclear training activities or posture.

Putin’s decree applied to all parts of the Russian nuclear triad, which like in the U.S., consists of nuclear submarines armed with intercontinental ballistic missiles, nuclear-tipped land-based ICBMs and nuclear-capable strategic bombers. The United States and Russia have the two largest nuclear arsenals in the world, by far.

The U.S. said Putin’s move unnecessarily escalated an already dangerous conflict, but so far has announced no changes in its nuclear weapons alert level, perhaps in part because it was unclear what the Russian president’s order meant in practical terms.

Russia and the U.S. have the land- and submarine-based segments of their strategic nuclear forces on alert and prepared for combat at all times, but nuclear-capable bombers and other aircraft are not. One party raising the nuclear-combat readiness of bombers or ordering more ICBM-carrying submarines to sea would ring alarm bells for another.

Compared to the U.S., Russia relies more heavily on nuclear-tipped intercontinental ballistic missiles, which are located in silos or mounted on mobile launchers. A change in their readiness status could be more difficult to spot and assess.

Putin’s order heightened already soaring tensions, drawing comparisons to the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis that saw Moscow and Washington teetering on the brink of a nuclear conflict.

In announcing his decision, Putin cited “aggressive statements” from NATO powers and new, crippling Western sanctions that froze Russia’s hard currency reserves, an unprecedented move that threatened to have devastating consequences for the its economy and finances.

The latest statements from Putin and other Russian officials indicated the Kremlin view of Western sanctions as a threat on par with military aggression.

Dmitry Medvedev, a deputy head of Russia’s Security Council, responded Tuesday to French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire commenting that the European Union would unleash an all-out economic and financial “war” against Russia.

“Today, some French minister has said that they declared an economic war on Russia,” Medvedev, who served as Russia’s placeholder president in 2008-2012 when Putin had to shift into the prime minister’s post because of term limits. “Watch your tongue, gentlemen! And don’t forget that in human history, economic wars quite often turned into real ones.”

Young people should be in the streets about this. Not George Fockin Floyd. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Young people should be in the streets about this. Not George Fockin Floyd. 

many young people hate the history of the US and want to destroy it.  So they elect weak stupid corrupt leaders.  That leads to an inability to handle adults on the international stage like Putin.  They may get the US destroyed, just not how they thought it was going to go.  If they hate a peaceful republic, they are gonna really hate some dictator telling them what to do.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mid-day Tuesday and I'm still alive!

still dead by end of week, right Justin?  Did you say all your goodbyes.

How about we make a bet.  If we all die from nuclear war by Friday, I will leave the board forever.  If we make it through the week, you leave the board forever.  Deal?

17 minutes ago, vomit said:

How about we make a bet.  If we all die from nuclear war by Friday, I will leave the board forever.  If we make it through the week, you leave the board forever.  Deal?

How will he be able to talk up his Chargers as the team of the decade then if he leaves?

3 minutes ago, posty said:

How will he be able to talk up his Chargers as the team of the decade then if he leaves?

On 2/27/2022 at 3:31 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Right as the Chargers were emerging as the Team of the Decade, the irony.  

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

:thumbsup:

:pointstosky:

I didn't even see your post...

1 hour ago, vomit said:

How about we make a bet.  i am a pedophile and i will get some kids by friday or i leave the board.  deal?

fock off pedo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

ive moved on from peeing on little boys to shiiitting on them

get focked.

• Haha 1

Did I miss something?  Are we allowed to have sex with kids now?

I assume after the holocaust that will be allowed but pre?  That seems like a bold move.

Had a bunch of military come in to Vandenberg AFB today.  Apparently they are doing some unscheduled missile test launches tomorrow night.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Had a bunch of military come in to Vandenberg AFB today.  Apparently they are doing some unscheduled missile test launches tomorrow night.

Do you work there? Why would they share this info with a random on the street?

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Oh those military kids chat about stuff all the damn time.  I mean sometimes they are lying, so I added the word "apparently" but usually its true.

Also, its not like they can keep it a secret anyway.  A LOT of people will notice missiles being fired into the sky from Vandenberg.

15 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Cause he is making stuff up....He has a collander on his head in his basement right now. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Cause he is making stuff up....He has a collander on his head in his basement right now. 

Ok, that’s a good one. 

On 3/1/2022 at 4:36 PM, JustinCharge said:

Military at a military base! OMG!!!!! 😂

On 3/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, TheNewGirl said:

He also said businesses were checking vaccination status in LA county as a prerequisite for service not realizing other people here live in LA county.  

We made it to Thursday and we're still alive.

That mean nuclear war today or tomorrow.  Otherwise Justin is full of sh!t.

16 minutes ago, vomit said:

You needed that prediction to realize that?  The Chargers being the team of decade should have cinched it...

7 hours ago, nobody said:

He also said businesses were checking vaccination status in LA county as a prerequisite for service not realizing other people here live in LA county.  

what are you talking about.  i literally went into a mcdonalds and asked the people behind the counter.  idiot.

35 minutes ago, vomit said:

why are you making up arbitrary deadlines.  holy fock.

20 minutes ago, posty said:

You needed that prediction to realize that?  The Chargers being the team of decade should have cinched it...

LOL.  if you look at thread about team of the decade.  it literaly ends in a question mark.  it says " almost a super bowl team - team of the decade?" so its not a prediction, its a question considering how well they were playing at the time.

Unless every time someone asks, "hey do you think team xyz is a super bowl team?" you rip them for months for predicting that they will win win a super bowl.  then you are a special kind of stupid.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

why are you making up arbitrary deadlines.  holy fock.

On 2/27/2022 at 9:00 AM, JustinCharge said:

Ive been texting some friends today saying goodbye and good luck.  I doubt we are alive next week.  

1 minute ago, vomit said:

HOLY FOCK.  saying "i doubt" is a zillion light years from "i predict" or "i guarantee".  ENGLISH MOTHER FOCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT.

• Haha 1

If i said, "I doubt the patriots will come back and beat the falcons in the super bowl" in the 3rd quarter, mother focking dumb ass vomit will spin it to say that is a prediction.  focking hell he needs to wear a focking helmet when he goes outside.

if vomit wasnt such a pedo and trying to fock little boys, he might be able to make logical statements.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

what are you talking about.  i literally went into a mcdonalds and asked the people behind the counter.  idiot.

Sure.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

LOL.  if you look at thread about team of the decade.  it literaly ends in a question mark.  it says " almost a super bowl team - team of the decade?" so its not a prediction, its a question considering how well they were playing at the time.

Unless every time someone asks, "hey do you think team xyz is a super bowl team?" you rip them for months for predicting that they will win win a super bowl.  then you are a special kind of stupid.

:D

Just having some fun...

so basically, when i add the words "doubt" "apparently" or add a question mark to something, there are special needs kids in this forum who just completely ignore that and zoooooooom straight to it being equivalent to my 5-star lock of the week.