JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so basically, when i add the words "doubt" "apparently" or add a question mark to something, there are special needs kids in this forum who just completely ignore that and zoooooooom straight to it being equivalent to my 5-star lock of the week.  

I doubt you have an IQ over 80.

• Haha 1

The chargers never should have traded Eli, or should have drafted Ben. 

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so basically, when i add the words "doubt" "apparently" or add a question mark to something, there are special needs kids in this forum who just completely ignore that and zoooooooom straight to it being equivalent to my 5-star lock of the week.  

You act like you wouldn't take credit for a prediction if it came true.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

You act like you wouldn't take credit for a prediction if it came true.

Keep throwing stuff out there and eventually one will stick.

To understand why Putin will nuke, here is some context of the types of speeches he gives.  He sees the West as a bunch of degenerates that embrace homosexuality, mutilate their children with gender change surgery, and we also border on acceptance of pedophilia.   These are crimes against humanity to Putin.  Putin says while it is the West's right to pursue these things, Russia wants no part of it and feels the West is pushing this morality on Russia.  Nuclear destruction and the end of the human race is a better fate than seeing his own Russian people have their kids mutilated and sexually assaulted.

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-rails-against-cancel-culture-201723478.html

Putin rails against cancel culture and suggests teaching gender fluidity to kids is a 'crime against humanity'

John Haltiwanger | October 22, 2021

Putin on Thursday slammed cancel culture and supporters of transgender rights.

The Russian president suggested that teaching gender fluidity to kids is a "crime against humanity."

Putin has been condemned worldwide over his anti-LGBTQ policies and rhetoric.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday took aim at "cancel culture" and supporters of transgender rights, suggesting that teaching gender fluidity is a "crime against humanity" while stating that Russia should maintain its "spiritual values and historical traditions," per The Washington Post.

Speaking at the the Valdai Discussion Club in Sochi, Putin said that some Westerners believe "the aggressive deletion of whole pages of their own history, reverse discrimination against the majority in the interests of minorities … constitute movement toward public renewal."

"It's their right, but we are asking them to steer clear of our home. We have a different viewpoint," Putin added.

The Russian leader, whose opponents have often ended up dead or imprisoned, likened "cancel culture" to reverse racism. He said the "emphasizing of the racial topic divides people."

Cancel culture is "the idea that people too often pile onto others for bad behavior," as defined by Insider digital culture reporter Rachel E. Greenspan. The concept, which some argue doesn't actually exist, has increasingly been brought up - particularly by right-wing media outlets like Fox News - in relation to the ongoing conversation on racism in the US. Reverse racism, or the idea that white people can also experience race-based discrimination, is also a heavily disputed topic and many people regard it as a myth.

Putin on Thursday also said teaching children "that a boy can become a girl and vice versa" verges on being a "crime against humanity," while suggesting that supporters of transgender rights were calling for the cessation of "basic things such as mother, father, family or gender differences."

The Russian president, who vies to project a macho image and is widely viewed as an authoritarian, has been condemned by other world leaders and top human rights groups over his anti-LGBTQ policies and rhetoric.

Putin's chauvinism and machismo is similar to that of other strongmen leaders, who try to look tough in order to appeal to and connect with voters. The Russian leader has frequently appeared shirtless in photos.

"Strongmen are a subset of authoritarian who require total loyalty, bend democracy around [their] own needs, and use different forms of machismo to interact with their people and with other rulers. When Putin takes his shirt off and bears his chest, it's not just about vanity or narcissism. It's a tool of political legitimacy," Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a New York University historian who has written extensively on strongmen leaders, told Time last November.

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin rides a horse during his vacation outside the town of Kyzyl in Southern Siberia on August 3, 2009. Alexey Druzhinin/Getty Images

Putin in 2013 signed an anti-"gay propaganda" law as part of his effort to shore up support from his conservative base. Human Rights Watch has decried the law as a "classic example of political homophobia," while emphasizing that LGBTQ youth in Russia "face formidable barriers to enjoying their fundamental rights to dignity, health, education, information, and association."

In July, Europe's top human rights court ruled that Russia was violating the European Convention on Human Rights by not legally recognizing same-sex marriages. "This landmark decision underlines that the Russian government is on the wrong side of history, supporting and enabling homophobia and depriving LGBTI people of their basic human rights," Natalia Zviagina, director of Amnesty International's Moscow Office, said in a statement at the time. In response to the ruling, the Kremlin said that same-sex unions are "not allowed" in Russia.

During his first address to the UN since entering the White House, President Joe Biden in September called out Chechnya, a region in Russia, over its treatment of LGBTQ people. "We all must defend the rights of LGBTQI individuals so they can live and love openly without fear, whether it's Chechnya or Cameroon or anywhere," Biden said. There have many reports in recent years of gay people being tortured and imprisoned in Chechnya.

• Haha 1

As I say, I GUARANTEE Putin will nuke us.  He is telling the truth about how he feels.  We are evil scum to him to such an extent and turning the Earth into a fireball is accepable.

Now THAT is a guarantee.

• Haha 3

Just now, JustinCharge said:

As I say, I GUARANTEE Putin will nuke us.  He is telling the truth about how he feels.  We are evil scum to him to such an extent and turning the Earth into a fireball is accepable.

Now THAT is a guarantee.

You guarantee that we are going to get nuked?  If you guarantee it then why are you wasting your time on a message board instead of going out enjoying your life.  You should quit your job and go knock some things off your bucket list.  You should also get started on your fallout shelter.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You guarantee that we are going to get nuked?  If you guarantee it then why are you wasting your time on a message board instead of going out enjoying your life.  You should quit your job and go knock some things off your bucket list.  You should also get started on your fallout shelter.

or i can try to convince some people to do likewise on the internet.

I mean, Putin's situation is the equivalent of someone entering your home and starting to mutilate your kids and sexually assault them.  Any parent would go to any lengths to stop it.  That's what were looking at here.  Putin will fire.  There is absolutely NO OPTION where Putin quietly admits defeat and allows western culture to invade Russia.  None.

I guess the best way to understand this is that this is Westboro Baptist Church with 6000 nukes.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I mean, Putin's situation is the equivalent of someone entering your home and starting to mutilate your kids and sexually assault them.  Any parent would go to any lengths to stop it.  That's what were looking at here.  Putin will fire.  There is absolutely NO OPTION where Putin quietly admits defeat and allows western culture to invade Russia.  None.

Should I quit my job and start my fallout shelter?

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Now THAT is a guarantee.

:lol:

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

or i can try to convince some people to do likewise on the internet.

Why do you care what we think?

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So Russian citizens are Putin's children, and having them hear about LGBTQ+ issues is akin to mutilation and sexual assault.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Should I quit my job and start my fallout shelter?

Wont matter

Russia is the Branch Davidians with 6000 nukes and our "strategy" is to cut them off and back them into a corner.

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Now THAT is a guarantee.

I find you interesting, but I often wish you were on the other team 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I find you interesting, but I often wish you were on the other team 

Gay?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Gay?

No. He’s holding Putin up as some defender of morals. He is not that. He’s a scumbag, and just because he doesn’t like woke and lgbtq and neither do many Americans, that’s doesn’t mean there’s an alliance there. As a matter of fact, I think Putin is very happy the woke and other nonsense exists. It makes the West look focked up, easier sell. Maternity flight suits do not project strength or portray a county that takes the mission of the military in a serious manner. And he exploits those things.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. He’s holding Putin up as some defender of morals. He is not that. He’s a scumbag, and just because he doesn’t like woke and lgbtq and neither do many Americans, that’s doesn’t mean there’s an alliance there. As a matter of fact, I think Putin is very happy the woke and other nonsense exists. It makes the West look focked up, easier sell. Maternity flight suits do not project strength or portray a county that takes the mission of the military in a serious manner. And he exploits those things.  

It was just a joke

The media is devoted to using the war to bash republicans or push is agenda.  Its not giving instructions on how to prepare you and your family for nuclear war.  There is a run on iodine in Europe but the news still cant use that as an opportunity to give a clear to-do list on nuclear preparations.  Also, the bots and trolls on this forum are literally trying to destroy nuclear war discussion with personal attacks.  

Ive done what I could by adding an article on how to prepare to the first post in the thread.  But the bot attacks continue.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putins-nuclear-comments-lead-rush-iodine-central-europe-2022-03-02/

https://www.newsweek.com/russias-nuclear-threat-produces-panicked-buying-iodine-europe-1684241

Russia's Nuclear Threat Produces Panicked Buying of Iodine in Europe

BY KATIE WERMUS ON 3/2/22 AT 1:05 PM EST

Europeans are rushing to buy iodine pills after Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that he was putting his nuclear deterrent system on high alert during the invasion of Ukraine.

Potassium iodide is used in case of a nuclear emergency to help protect people from developing thyroid cancer, according to the New York State Department of Health. Now, people in Central Europe are rushing to buy the medication for a potential nuclear war, but some pharmacies have already started selling out, Reuters reported.

After Putin called for his nuclear forces to be combat ready, the possibility of a nuclear attack concerned nations worldwide. Europeans have been rushing to buy medication that could potentially help with health concerns caused by radiation, such as thyroid cancer, but several governments believe a nuclear strike isn't likely to happen.

In Belgium, nearly 30,000 residents went to pharmacies for free iodine tablets following the announcement of Russian nuclear forces and reports of fighting near the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine, the Brussels Times reported.

Some pharmacies in Bulgaria are already out of stock.

"In the past six days, Bulgarian pharmacies have sold as much [iodine] as they sell for a year," said Nikolay Kostov, chair of the Pharmacies Union, according to Reuters. "We have ordered new quantities, but I am afraid they will not last very long."

Potassium iodine is a method used to protect the body in case of exposure to high levels of radioactive material during a nuclear event. When the medication is ingested, it fills the thyroid gland with a specific kind of iodine that protects against radioactive iodine from seeping in that could cause cancer, according to the department of health.

In Japan in 2011, an earthquake and tsunami damaged the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, causing a radiation leak. Japanese authorities evacuated the area and handed out potassium iodine, which can help prevent the absorption of radioactive iodine for up to 24 hours.

In the case of a nuclear event, the medication should be taken just before or after exposure to radioiodine. It can be taken three to four hours later, but it won't be as effective, according to the New York State Department of Health.

The nuclear disaster at the Chernobyl plant in 1986, before the collapse of the Soviet Union, showed the dangers of exposure to high levels of nuclear material without iodine. An explosion at the plant released massive amounts of radioactive material into the environment, but people nearby weren't evacuated until the following day.

Ultimately, several hundred people were killed from radiation sickness. Some 20,000 more, including 6,000 children, were diagnosed with thyroid cancer caused by radioactive iodine released from the plant, according to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

The Federal Agency for Nuclear Control (FANAC) said on Twitter that "the current situation in Ukraine does not require taking tablets of iodine." The agency said the medication is available in pharmacies but should be taken only when recommended by authorities.

After Putin nukes us then there is no more pressure on the Chargers to win a super bowl

I wouldn’t tell anyone to quit their job and just go enjoy their life but to act like this couldn’t happen is being really obtuse. I’ve got my list of stuff to go get at a moments notice if we needed to bunker up for a while. I think it would be silly not to do the same.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

I wouldn’t tell anyone to quit their job and just go enjoy their life but to act like this couldn’t happen is being really obtuse. I’ve got my list of stuff to go get at a moments notice if we needed to bunker up for a while. I think it would be silly not to do the same.

I agree to an extent.  We're prepared for certain emergencies.  Loss of power, flood/snow/tornado, real life stuff that is plausible and survivable.  Nuclear War?  Nah.  I live right between NYC and Philly.  My plan is that I get vaporized.

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

We should strike first.

Strike first. 

Strike hard. 

Show no mercy. 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

I agree to an extent.  We're prepared for certain emergencies.  Loss of power, flood/snow/tornado, real life stuff that is plausible and survivable.  Nuclear War?  Nah.  I live right between NYC and Philly.  My plan is that I get vaporized.

This would be my plan as well, however, I am maybe 100 miles from San Francisco...LA is more likely to get nuked than SF. 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Oh yeah definitely depends on where you are. If I lived closer to Chicago I would just drive into the city. But being west of Chicago in Iowa that’s not really a concern. (Wind patterns, etc)

Now nuclear fallout and radiation in the air? Yeah that wouldn’t be good. There is a base in Omaha but I can’t see that being a major target. 

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

2 Tsar Bombas hitting NYC and Philly should be enough to burn me alive.  Fock a "go bag"

A Tsar bomba hitting Sacramento would likely take me out, but SF we'd have more fall out and I'd probably wish I was dead. 

I live 24 miles from an Air Force base so I'll probably be vaporized too.

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I believe that anything is possible. A nuke is more realistic now than it has been in a while as well. I think it’s wise to be aware and prepared to a certain extent but I don’t care for fear mongering. No one is going to take guarantees from others seriously. I try to always be prepared to a certain extent without going overboard. 

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I live 24 miles from an Air Force base so I'll probably be vaporized too.

It was nice to know you. 

• Thanks 1

the nuke maps show that northern california is a low priority target.  so i might wind up there if things start looking grim.

Today's update:

Justin Charge now has 3 loads of sh!t in his pants. He is holding out on changing though...He will just cut any hard stuff loose from his anal hair

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the nuke maps show that northern california is a low priority target.  so i might wind up there if things start looking grim.

Start looking grim?  You doubt that we'll be alive by end of day.  How much more grim do you need?

Today's Update:

Justin Charge ate through all his Hormel chili rations preparing for the war that is absolutely happening any second now. He also decided to save his ejaculate thinking the Russians were trying to steal his manhood. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Today's Update:

Justin Charge ate through all his Hormel chili rations preparing for the war that is absolutely happening any second now. He also decided to save his ejaculate thinking the Russians were trying to steal his manhood. 

Today's update. mooney is back babbling on about some shlt or whatever.