JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

I thought I heard a nuke last night. It turned out to just be a raccoon. Phew!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Justin: What is your drink of choice to replace the electrolytes that you ejaculate onto yourself multiple times a day fapping to nuclear war?

Gatorade?

Powerade?

Body Armor?

Prime? 

Something else?

And you claim to be a teacher?

44 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You must not know many teachers

46 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You must not know many teachers

:lol:

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i think biden is going to have to come out pretty soon and tell the American people the truth about nuclear war again.  there was a critical point a few months ago where i thought he needed to do it, and he did shortly after i mentioned it.  hes at least a stand up person with regards to our lives in that regard unlike the liberal nuts in this forum like rusty, gutter etc.  i think if the ukrainian counteroffensive begins he might take the time to warn americans once again.

also note however that the liberals call me crazy for warning of nuclear war but give biden a pass for doing the same lol.  utter pathological liars.

Not even the most extreme MAGAturds share your lunatic view that nuclear war will break out at any moment. And calling people liars? Not a single one of your guarantees and predictions for civil and nuclear war have proven to be true. You're an island of insanity, twisting and distorting any information you can find to prop up your amazing madness. What you need is a psychiatrist and powerful medication.

i think biden is going to have to come out pretty soon and tell the American people the truth about nuclear war again.  there was a critical point a few months ago where i thought he needed to do it, and he did shortly after i mentioned it.  hes at least a stand up person with regards to our lives in that regard unlike the liberal nuts in this forum like rusty, gutter etc.  i think if the ukrainian counteroffensive begins he might take the time to warn americans once again.

also note however that the liberals call me crazy for warning of nuclear war but give biden a pass for doing the same lol.  utter pathological liars.

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
I can hear you coming
And we know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
(We're wise to you this time)
We won't let you kill the laughter
Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far
'Cause you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion
We're on guard this time (on guard this time)
Against your final solution
Oh no
We can hear you coming
(We can hear you coming)
No, you're not going to win this time
(You're not gonna win)
We can hear the footsteps
(We can hear the footsteps)
Way out along the walkway (along the walkway)
Lunatic fringe
We all know you're out there
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?
Oh no
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

also note however that the liberals call me crazy for warning of nuclear war ...

Looking at the geopolitical landscape, I'd say full blown "World War" is inevitable. 

The use of conventional nuclear weapons by Putin against the United States though is unclear. Tactically speaking, "suitcase nukes" would be more effective to form public deniability. 

If Putin wanted America to truly suffer then he would formulate a false flag attack on Taiwan, while blaming the CCP for it. This would drag in a US/China war and divert assets, resources and finances away from Ukraine. 

The real danger of nuclear holocaust from conventional nuclear weapons would be the clear open degradation of the Soviet intelligence apparatus. If that's compromised, the odds go up. 

MI5 came up with a "playbook" after the Bay Of Pigs. Do snatch and grabs of priority HVTs, basically the children of the ruling political class, then move them constantly. Between projectible targets for tactical nuclear weapons ( major shipyards, rail way centers, financial centers, major infrastructure, major military bases and airfields, major food distribution hubs, etc, etc) The premise is that if you nuke a city, you want the guy with the respective "football" to know his personal blood family is in the target zone. 

Do I believe the potential has increased? Yes. 

Do I think it will happen? Even if Putin purged all his intelligence agencies, the food chain keeps moving down to someone holding their hands on a physical lever, and I don't think they would do it. On both sides, actually on all sides. 

World War 3, which is coming, will be more of a high speed ground and pound. It will mirror more conventional warfare doctrine. Nuclear weapons are more of a political tool instead of a strategic one. 

Your concern is not misguided. But there is clearly a lot of context here. 

JustinCharge is on the grass
JustinCharge is on the grass
A civil war that never comes to pass
Meanwhile everyone looks and  laughs
JustinCharge is in the hall
JustinCharge is in my hall
When his civil war predictions are no more
He guarantees there'll be a nuclear war

And if his mom won't let him live at home no more
He'll line his apartment with tinfoil ceiling to floor
And if his head explodes with more forebodings some day
He'll post them at Fantasy Football Today

Uh oh, now we really need to go to Justin's Doomsday Outlet.  Justin hook us up with a link.

9 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Mooney is actually a hybrid teacher/ guidance counselor. Sometimes he pitches in at the cafeteria as well.  

A major exchage of attacks occurred last night as Ukraine fired several missiles deep into Russia.  The cities of Donetsk, Berdyansk, Krasnodar and Morozovsk were hit.  The pattern of these missile attacks link back the city of Dnipro in Ukraine, so Russia (which according to the MSM is out of missiles) responding by launching a slew of flying shovels into Ukraine airspace, many of them into Dnipro.  Almost all were shot down but the MSM has reported that some of these shovels managed to hit and destroy a baby milk factory in a fiery explosion.  Ukraine later celebrated the shooting down of all Russia shovels in other areas in the usual way by lighting enormous bonfires in those cities.

Russia renewed threats of nuclear war after this but has not called a security council meeting.

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

A major exchage of attacks occurred last night as Ukraine fired several missiles deep into Russia.  The cities of Donetsk, Berdyansk, Krasnodar and Morozovsk were hit.  The pattern of these missile attacks link back the city of Dnipro in Ukraine, so Russia (which according to the MSM is out of missiles) responding by launching a slew of flying shovels into Ukraine airspace, many of them into Dnipro.  Almost all were shot down but the MSM has reported that some of these shovels managed to hit and destroy a baby milk factory in a fiery explosion.  Ukraine later celebrated the shooting down of all Russia shovels in other areas in the usual way by lighting enormous bonfires in those cities.

Russia renewed threats of nuclear war after this but has not called a security council meeting.

I hope they weren't Craftsman shovels. Those things can be deadly.

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2023 at 1:15 PM, Blue Horseshoe said:

Looking at the geopolitical landscape, I'd say full blown "World War" is inevitable. 

The use of conventional nuclear weapons by Putin against the United States though is unclear. Tactically speaking, "suitcase nukes" would be more effective to form public deniability. 

If Putin wanted America to truly suffer then he would formulate a false flag attack on Taiwan, while blaming the CCP for it. This would drag in a US/China war and divert assets, resources and finances away from Ukraine. 

The real danger of nuclear holocaust from conventional nuclear weapons would be the clear open degradation of the Soviet intelligence apparatus. If that's compromised, the odds go up. 

MI5 came up with a "playbook" after the Bay Of Pigs. Do snatch and grabs of priority HVTs, basically the children of the ruling political class, then move them constantly. Between projectible targets for tactical nuclear weapons ( major shipyards, rail way centers, financial centers, major infrastructure, major military bases and airfields, major food distribution hubs, etc, etc) The premise is that if you nuke a city, you want the guy with the respective "football" to know his personal blood family is in the target zone. 

Do I believe the potential has increased? Yes. 

Do I think it will happen? Even if Putin purged all his intelligence agencies, the food chain keeps moving down to someone holding their hands on a physical lever, and I don't think they would do it. On both sides, actually on all sides. 

World War 3, which is coming, will be more of a high speed ground and pound. It will mirror more conventional warfare doctrine. Nuclear weapons are more of a political tool instead of a strategic one. 

Your concern is not misguided. But there is clearly a lot of context here. 

Just want to point out that both GordonGekko and Riversco are completely off the deep end here 

On 5/26/2023 at 4:24 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Just want to point out that both GordonGekko and Riversco are completely off the deep end here 

you have no basis for that.  joe biden has warned of nuclear war.  is he off the deep end too?  nope, you wont say it.  is tulsi gabbard off the deep end for saying were on the brink?  nope you wont say it.  you are being a shiithead.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you have no basis for that.  joe biden has warned of nuclear war.  is he off the deep end too?  nope, you wont say it.  is tulsi gabbard off the deep end for saying were on the brink?  nope you wont say it.  you are being a shiithead.

You've been off the deep end for years with your baloney predictions and guarantees. And that deep end is your mom's tinfoil-covered basement. But damn how you make me laugh.

🤣

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I will happily say Tulsi Gabbard is a nutcase. She is. 

I don’t think Biden believes we are on the brink of nuclear war. I don’t think he spends his time thinking about it. Sane people don’t. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think Biden believes we are on the brink of nuclear war. I don’t think he spends his time thinking about it. Sane people don’t. 

Mentally healthy people understand that nuclear war is a possibility, but they don't try to find hidden clues in the daily Wordle to bolster their insane predictions and guarantees.

Today's word: ramen.

That means noodles, which means Asians, which means China alliance with Russia, which means they both nuke us at the same time.

🤣

He's always just a few steps away from nuclear Kevin Bacon.

On 5/24/2023 at 11:39 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Not even the most extreme MAGAturds share your lunatic view that nuclear war will break out at any moment. And calling people liars? Not a single one of your guarantees and predictions for civil and nuclear war have proven to be true. You're an island of insanity, twisting and distorting any information you can find to prop up your amazing madness. What you need is a psychiatrist and powerful medication.

He even predicted this Russia-Ukraine war would never happen.

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

He even predicted this Russia-Ukraine war would never happen.

I remember that!

🤣

I predict that his predictions remain waiting at the altar. 

Belarus now states that Russia will give nuclear weapons to ANY nation that wishes to join the Russian-Belarus alliance.

https://news.yahoo.com/lukashenko-says-putin-nuclear-weapons-120511094.html

Lukashenko says Putin to give nuclear weapons to anyone who joins Union State

Sun, May 28, 2023 at 5:05 AM PDT·1 min read

Self-proclaimed President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has said that Russia will provide nuclear weapons to all countries that join the Union State of Russia and Belarus.

Source: Lukashenko in an interview with Russian propagandist Pavel Zarubin

Quote from Lukashenko: "If someone is worried… I don't think Kassym Tokayev [Kazakhstan's president – ed.] is worried about this, but if something suddenly happens, then no one minds Kazakhstan and other countries having the same close relations as we have with Russia Federation.

It's very simple. [Countries – ed.] should join the union of Belarus with Russia, and that's it: there will be nuclear weapons for everyone."

Too bad CHAZ is gone. :(

Not to be out done, the US is offering Unlimited nuclear hand grenades to any country who supports p<tin. 

Sure, they have a 20 mi radius, but they're free.

43 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I mean im expecting Cuba to get nukes within the week.  Nice job, Biden.

Is this a guarantee?

48 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Belarus now states that Russia will give nuclear weapons to ANY nation that wishes to join the Russian-Belarus alliance.

https://news.yahoo.com/lukashenko-says-putin-nuclear-weapons-120511094.html

Lukashenko says Putin to give nuclear weapons to anyone who joins Union State

Sun, May 28, 2023 at 5:05 AM PDT·1 min read

Self-proclaimed President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has said that Russia will provide nuclear weapons to all countries that join the Union State of Russia and Belarus.

Source: Lukashenko in an interview with Russian propagandist Pavel Zarubin

Quote from Lukashenko: "If someone is worried… I don't think Kassym Tokayev [Kazakhstan's president – ed.] is worried about this, but if something suddenly happens, then no one minds Kazakhstan and other countries having the same close relations as we have with Russia Federation.

It's very simple. [Countries – ed.] should join the union of Belarus with Russia, and that's it: there will be nuclear weapons for everyone."

That dreaded Russian-Belarus alliance might be in trouble, seeing as Putin poisoned Lukashenko.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/putin-poisoning-belarus-dictator-luakashenko-083900039.html

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Bet

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

The country of Mike Honcholand has accepted and is now a nuclear power!  

Come at me now, bro!  :mad:

The US should join.  Problem solved.

You were also expecting Civil Nuclear War and a Chargers Super Bowl win. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You were also expecting Civil Nuclear War and a Chargers Super Bowl win. 

Well, in his defense, the first would probably have to occur before the second. 

• Haha 1

notice the liberal roaches are scrambling to this thread to post and mock and refuse to legitimately engage in discussion on the 1239814902 threads where liberals are doing despicable things.  it just helps prove they are not here for serous debate and should be ignored.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

how is she a nutcase?  I think you mean Russian asset

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Because she is counter to his line of thinking. The follow the msm narrative like sheep and brand people like her and  RFK a “nutcase” to discredit them . It makes them feel good

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

All right. I know you’re not going to like this but here it is: 

Anyone who is skeptical of the mainstream media’s reporting of the Covid crisis, in particular that vaccines work and essentially saved us, is a nutcase. 

59 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

All right. I know you’re not going to like this but here it is: 

Anyone who is skeptical of the mainstream media’s reporting of the Covid crisis, in particular that vaccines work and essentially saved us, is a nutcase. 

Oh yah ok. It totally saved us 

you probably think masks did too

you probably think natural immunity didn’t exist

you must think lockdowns helped 

you probably think kids should get a jab that doesn’t prevent a virus nor does it kill them 

yah I guess all these beliefs make me a nutcase

lets go with a bat kissed a pangolin and it started a pandemic 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

notice the liberal roaches are scrambling to this thread to post and mock and refuse to legitimately engage in discussion on the 1239814902 threads where liberals are doing despicable things.  it just helps prove they are not here for serous debate and should be ignored.

Just like your 1239814902 predictions and guarantees of civil and nuclear war. What a focking mentally ill weirdo you are, but you keep being you. 🤣

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh yah ok. It totally saved us 

you probably think masks did too

you probably think natural immunity didn’t exist

you must think lockdowns helped 

you probably think kids should get a jab that doesn’t prevent a virus nor does it kill them 

yah I guess all these beliefs make me a nutcase

lets go with a bat kissed a pangolin and it started a pandemic 

Yes, yes, don’t know, yes, yes, yes, no idea. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes, yes, don’t know, yes, yes, yes, no idea. 

you literally think that kids under 18 should get the jab?

jeezus thats about the stupidest thing youve ever agreed with and there are tons