JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you literally think that kids under 18 should get the jab?

jeezus thats about the stupidest thing youve ever agreed with and there are tons

Sure. I know plenty who have. 

You think I’m stupid. I don’t think you are. And I don’t really think you’re a nutcase; I think you’ve got some nutty ideas that have been influenced by sources I regard as questionable. 

But I can’t dislike you because you hate the Raiders. That by itself makes you a decent person. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. I know plenty who have. 

You think I’m stupid. I don’t think you are. And I don’t really think you’re a nutcase; I think you’ve got some nutty ideas that have been influenced by sources I regard as questionable. 

But I can’t dislike you because you hate the Raiders. That by itself makes you a decent person. 

Ok well I guess I know some that have but when you have a medical industry and White House that was trying to force it on kids when it made exactly zero difference I find that morally wrong especially without testing 

Did I read correctly that Tim doesn't think the POTUS should think about the possibility of nuclear war? :huh:

• Thanks 1

This always looked like a lot of fun.

Poland is closing its borders.  

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/poland-says-it-will-close-border-freight-vehicles-belarus-russia-2023-05-26/

Also, Belarus is moving S-400 antimissile batteries (Russian version of patriot missile batteries) and men and equipment to the Polish border.

NATO moves huge warships to Poland port to join Polish navy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4gRC-U9_w

Anybody still think helping Ukraine was a bad idea? 

to make this clear, Belarus is NOT moving men and equipment to its border with Ukraine.  Its moving them to Poland.  Also of note, Russia has been hitting targets in western Ukraine.

18 minutes ago, dogcows said:

YES.  Biden is a war criminal at this point.

37 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Yep horrible. We should stay out of other countries affairs. If only we didn’t overthrow the democratically elected president in 2014 we wouldn’t be in this situation 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Maybe not. But what came before it is the problem. The neocons made another one happen.  It didn’t have to. 

By the way kids, not so quietly, Poland has basically overtaken Germany in terms of the most powerful European military.

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

If only the homeless here knew that biden puts Ukranians first over Americans in need.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

If only the homeless here knew that biden puts Ukranians first over Americans in need.

I keep saying, I wish we'd declare war on detroit. It's basically the best economic aid you can ever provide.  Just ask japan, germany, italy, vietnam, afghanistan, iraq, freaking, at one point we provided more foreign aid to Pakistan than any other country in the world. You know, the guys who were harboring obl?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

YES.  Biden is a war criminal at this point.

Is Putin a war criminal?

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep horrible. We should stay out of other countries affairs. If only we didn’t overthrow the democratically elected president in 2014 we wouldn’t be in this situation 

Shhh.... he needs to come up with reasons why his people didn't fock the whole thing up under Obama's administration.

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Is Putin a war criminal?

God yes. And some of the conservative viewpoints on this would make Reagan roll over in his grave. I remember a few years back, if you supported Rand Paul you was damn near considered un-American. A isolationist. Unpatriotic. Now it's all the rage. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

More drone strikes on Moscow?

looks like Moscow will close its airspace soon.

weve never been closer to nuclear war as we are today.  i still think the most likely scenario is Russia, China, Iran, India and some others ALL laundh nukes at America at the same time to remove us from the board.  we are the top dog so they will blitz us to open WW3.

WW1 opened with Germany blitzing a chunk of France.  Then it bogged down into trench warfare.
WW2 opened with Germany blitzing ALL of France.  This was done to correct the mistake of WW1 of not being aggressive enough.  The problem was that America stepped in.
Logically, WW3 needs to open with a massive nuke blitz of America.  Go bigger and harder.  Everyone under America gangs up on the United States to open WW3.

Its important to keep in mind that every serious world power besides America is now aligned with Russia.  The nations aligned with America are effectively American colonies with little to no military.  You either hide behind Americas skirt or join Russia at this point.

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

weve never been closer to nuclear war as we are today.  i still think the most likely scenario is Russia, China, Iran, India and some others ALL laundh nukes at America at the same time to remove us from the board.  we are the top dog so they will blitz us to open WW3.

A lot of of wealthy "elite" oligarchs in the countries you mention have children in the US. Mostly here for education, but some for business. Xi and Putin cannot haphazardly ignore the most wealthy in their countries. Sure, some get purged from time to time, but it's just not that simple or effective to make permanent enemies of the most wealthy in your country. 

All out nuclear holocaust serves no one. The United States is still "the world's breadbasket"  The economic impact would be devastating around the world. Also it would reduce many nations into outright starvation and full on government collapse.  

What's more likely to happen is something will kick off Taiwan Vs the CCP and there will be another proxy war on the horizon. Taiwan understands the stakes if they surrender or lose, so if it comes to it, they will use chemical weapons in mainland China. 

With a population of 1.4 billion plus, Taiwan could decimate close to a billion Chinese in about three weeks. We are talking emptying the entire bag of the asymmetrical warfare playbook. 

Do I believe there is a need for growing concern? Yes.

Do I believe many here who are openly mocking you should be doing so? No. I don't think you are accurate IMHO with some of your takes, but you have many undeniable points of concern that should be addressed and discussed. 

Do I believe there will be a "traditional" nuclear war? No. I can see Putin, XI and Biden ( or even Harris) doing something completely idiotic. But down the food chain, there will be others who just won't pull the trigger. 

Chemical weapons? Yes. Suitcase nukes? Yes. Widespread activation of sleeper cells in country to take out major infrastructure? Yes. A domino effect with a series of "proxy wars"? Yes. 

But an all out nuclear strike against America using conventional nuclear armaments? I doubt it. It's possible, but it's becomes less feasible as more context is introduced. 

War with the CCP is inevitable, I'll grant you that. If you want the truth, if you get into a fight, and you know the fight is inevitable, you should hit first. You should throw the first punch. If the US is making any kind of mistake, it's waiting. Just hit them now. 

The "safest" path ( if there can be such a thing) for actual Americans is a proxy war involving Taiwan and the CCP. That's where something could spiral out of control. But not until that happens IMHO. 

I don't really get why people here mock you so much. They shouldn't ignore your practical points just because they don't agree with absolutely all of it. I don't agree with each and every thing you've got to say on this subject, but I respect the fact that you are right in that everyone, especially parents here in America, should have some concern for the future of their kids. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

WW1 opened with Germany blitzing a chunk of France.  Then it bogged down into trench warfare.
WW2 opened with Germany blitzing ALL of France.  This was done to correct the mistake of WW1 of not being aggressive enough.  The problem was that America stepped in.
Logically, WW3 needs to open with a massive nuke blitz of America.  Go bigger and harder.  Everyone under America gangs up on the United States to open WW3.

Its important to keep in mind that every serious world power besides America is now aligned with Russia.  The nations aligned with America are effectively American colonies with little to no military.  You either hide behind Americas skirt or join Russia at this point.

You're a crazy person seriously 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're a crazy person seriously 

You think men can menstruate. Who’s crazy? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You claimed nuclear war would occur by the end of 2022 and yet say we're closer now than when you made that insane prediction. This doesn't make sense, my little sex potato.

13 hours ago, crackattack said:

God yes. And some of the conservative viewpoints on this would make Reagan roll over in his grave. I remember a few years back, if you supported Rand Paul you was damn near considered un-American. A isolationist. Unpatriotic. Now it's all the rage. 

Yep ever since I first heard Ron speak it changed my outlook.  We’ve been lied into EVERY single war in our lifetime. So I’ll go ahead and support anyone who is anti war machine 

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

It's important to keep in mind that every serious world power besides America is now aligned with Russia.  The nations aligned with America are effectively American colonies with little to no military.  You either hide behind Americas skirt or join Russia at this point.

Throwing more BS against the wall.  UK, France, South Korea, Italy, Australia are not aligned with Russia.

Whte House press secretary KJP on the drone attacks on Moscow the other day:  "We do not support attacks on Russia.  Period."

Yeah they damn well better say that as the White House policies are gonna get us nuked.  Our current policy is "Hey Ukraine, we are going to give you all the tools to attack Russia and officially we will say not to do it, but unofficially we are hoping you attack Russia."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/nuclear-weapons-ukraine-belarus-lukashenko-russia-putin-rcna86640

Lukashenko added, saying that he was expressing his own view. “We need to strategically understand that we have a unique chance to unite.”   ‘Nuclear weapons for everyone’ who joins Belarus and Russia, Putin ally promises.

The US stops sharing nuclear data with Russia, closes airspace to Russia.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-retaliates-russias-suspension-new-start-treaty-revoking-99773286

US retaliates for Russia's suspension of New START treaty by revoking visas of nuclear inspectors

The Biden administration is retaliating for Russia’s suspension of the New START nuclear treaty

By MATTHEW LEE AP Diplomatic Writer

June 1, 2023, 2:57 PM

OSLO, Norway -- The Biden administration is retaliating for Russia’s suspension of the New START nuclear treaty, announcing Thursday it is revoking the visas of Russian nuclear inspectors, denying pending applications for new monitors and canceling standard clearances for Russian aircraft to enter U.S. airspace.

India signals a strengthening of their ties to Russia by devouring 66 million barrels of Russian oil in May 2023 to help finance the Russian war campaign.  As I say, all true world powers are siding with Russia.  The nations "supporting" the US / Ukrainian side are the ones without much of a military nor an ability to project power.

Not only that, but Biden has forced the US to buy refined oil from India.  So we have no choice but to finance Russia.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

India signals a strengthening of their ties to Russia by devouring 66 million barrels of Russian oil in May 2023 to help finance the Russian war campaign.  As I say, all true world powers are siding with Russia.  The nations "supporting" the US / Ukrainian side are the ones without much of a military nor an ability to project power.

Not only that, but Biden has forced the US to buy refined oil from India.  So we have no choice but to finance Russia.

So the country's where people literally chit in holes in the ground are world powers.  And all the country's with the most advanced cultures, economies, and best standard of living suck?

Some of you folks are so very strange.

16 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

So the country's where people literally chit in holes in the ground are world powers.  And all the country's with the most advanced cultures, economies, and best standard of living suck?

Some of you folks are so very strange.

are you seriously saying that India is not a world power?  really?  how dumb are you?

Sounds like Russia has already stationed nuclear subs off Cuba as they pour financial aid and train cuban soldiers.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

are you seriously saying that India is not a world power?  really?  how dumb are you?

Hahahahaha

Other than having a crap ton of people, in what way in the known universe is India a world power?  Economy?  Armed Forces?  Educated Populace?  Standard of living?

Holy crap you people are legit lost.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Sounds like Russia has already stationed nuclear subs off Cuba as they pour financial aid and train cuban soldiers.

Russia can't handle Ukraine and you're concerned them training all 500 Cuban soldiers?

Oh my sweet idiot child...LMFAO

11 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Russia can't handle Ukraine and you're concerned them training all 500 Cuban soldiers?

Oh my sweet idiot child...LMFAO

They are destroying Ukraine. There will be no areas left that are inhabitable when they are done. 😆

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

They are destroying Ukraine. There will be no areas left that are inhabitable when they are done. 😆

Holy phuk you're as stupid as you are racist.

There will be no areas left inhabitable?  BAHAHAHAHAHA

They've been pushed back bigly and will be pushed back even further.

You MAGAtards are the scourge of this country.  Can't wait until after 24 and y'all crawl back to whatever dark hole you crawled out of.

4 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

You MAGAtards are the scourge of this country.  Can't wait until after 24 and y'all crawl back to whatever dark hole you crawled out of.

:cry:

😆

58 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Well lookey here.  Another Liberal puke alias.  Anyone know who this clown is?  We should keep a running tab.  My guess is Pimpledouche.

How is Putin going to launch nukes if Trump doesn’t sell him the plans?