JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

thye have no arguments. just point and laugh.

When it’s warranted it’s warranted. Which seems to be often with you 😂 

10 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

When it’s warranted it’s warranted. Which seems to be often with you 😂 

If it was 1999, and someone hijacked your commercial airline jet, your instructions were to do whatever the hijackers said in order to at least calm the situation down and delay anyone getting hurt and maybe everyone winds up safe.  If you said there was a possibility they would crash the jet into a skyscraper and kill thousands, they would mock you.

were in that situation now with nukes.  if you say we need to prevent nuclear war in the ukraine war, youve got liberals who wont debate you but mock you.

People just don't realize what destruction humans are capable of. 

The problem with the analogy of someone predicting something correctly but people not listening is that for every person that correctly predicts that the low probability event is an absolute certainty (as you predict nuclear war is an absolute certainty) is that for every person that hypothetically predicted 9/11 was certain, there are a million crazies predicting things that didn't happen were absolutely certain to happen like when you guaranteed nuclear war by the end of 2022 or the chargers are the team of the decade.  We just don't hear about all the crazies because they're not here posting their craziness and beep boop bop all the time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/23/2023 at 6:17 AM, nobody said:

The problem with the analogy of someone predicting something correctly but people not listening is that for every person that correctly predicts that the low probability event is an absolute certainty (as you predict nuclear war is an absolute certainty) is that for every person that hypothetically predicted 9/11 was certain, there are a million crazies predicting things that didn't happen were absolutely certain to happen like when you guaranteed nuclear war by the end of 2022 or the chargers are the team of the decade.  We just don't hear about all the crazies because they're not here posting their craziness and beep boop bop all the time.

Biden warned of nuclear war.  New York City released a PSA on how to prepare for a nuclear strike.  The doomsday clock people warn nuclear war is very close.  lots of experts are gravely warning about nuclear war.  So when you say its a "low probability event" but only criticize ME and not all these other groups, it looks like you have no credibility and are just taking personal shots.

There's a lot of crazy in this forum.  What is your brand of crazy here?  That when Biden warns of nuclear war, it is something to take seriously, but if I tell you Biden warns of nuclear war, its a low probability event? 

If you want to pick a fight with me, give it to me straight.  Dont be a coward and weasel around a bunch of illogical statements to get there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-nuclear-submarines-deployed-off-u-s-coast-spark-alarm/ar-AA18hvgQ

Russia Nuclear Submarines Deployed Off U.S. Coast Spark Alarm

Story by Isabel van Brugen • 3h ago

As Russian President Vladimir Putin's war in Ukraine continues to rage, United States commanders and military observers are sounding the alarm about the activity of Russia's submarine fleet thousands of miles away, off the U.S. coast.

Throughout the war, which began when Putin launched a full-scale invasion of neighboring Ukraine last February, there has been a buildup of Russian Navy forces in the Black Sea. There has also been an increasing presence of Russian submarines off of U.S. coasts and in the Mediterranean, according to officials.

The Russian Navy commands one of the most diverse submarine fleets in the world. Some are capable of carrying ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads, which Moscow considers key to its strategic deterrent.

The nation has been working to improve its submarine fleet since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Over the past several years in particular, Moscow produced a series of submarines that have the capability to reach the most critical targets in the U.S. and continental Europe.

In December, Putin said his country would be building more nuclear-powered submarines, "which will ensure Russia's security for decades to come."

There are indications that "nuclear-powered submarines have been deploying off the coast of the United States and into the Mediterranean and elsewhere along Europe periphery," Michael Peterson, director of the Russia Maritime Studies Institute (RMSI), which conducts research on Russian military and economic issues linked to the world's oceans, told Newsweek.

Their deployments "mirror Soviet style submarine deployments in the Cold War," he said.

Last October, U.S. Air Force General Glen VanHerck, the head of U.S. Northern Command and NORAD, warned about the growing presence of the nuclear-powered Severodvinsk-class submarines off of U.S. coasts. He characterized Russia as the primary threat to the country right now.

"They just moved subs, their first [Severodvinsk submarine] into the Pacific," VanHerck told the Association of the U.S. Army Conference. "Another [Severodvinsk] is out in the Mediterranean right now and another that's out on its way into the Atlantic. That will be a persistent, proximate threat capable of carrying a significant number of land-attack cruise missiles that can threaten our homeland."

A month earlier, OSINT and Naval analyst HI Sutton said there has been a build-up of Russian Navy forces in the Mediterranean.

VanHerck in 2021 described the submarines as being "on par with" domestic submarines in terms of quietness.

In February 2020, U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Andrew "Woody" Lewis told the U.S. Naval Institute and the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank that the increasing presence of Russian submarine activity in the Atlantic Ocean means that his service no longer considers the East Coast as an "uncontested" area or an automatic "safe haven" for its vessels.

"We have seen an ever-increasing number of Russian submarines deployed in the Atlantic, and these submarines are more capable than ever, deploying for longer periods of time, with more lethal weapons systems," Lewis said at the time. "Our sailors have the mindset that they are no longer uncontested and to expect to operate alongside our competitors each and every underway."

The exact scale of Russia's submarine underwater activity remains unclear, though Peterson said there has been a clear increase over the past 20 years.

Peterson noted, however, that he believes a "weakness" will be in place for the Russian Navy for at least the next three to five years due to Putin's war in Ukraine.

"The [Russian] Navy is running out of munitions, I think that's clear. Their campaign against strategic infrastructure targets has slowed down. They're not shooting as frequently anymore, and I think that's an indication that they are running out of weapons or are in short supply," he told Newsweek.

He added: "So that's going to be a weakness going forward for the next several years until the conflict is over, and the Navy is able to reconstitute."

On 2/23/2023 at 6:17 AM, nobody said:

I'd also comment that my life experience is filled with examples where I see things differently from the crowd but its the correct view.  I could go back as far as elementary school where we'd take tests and I'd literally be the only person following the instructions, and it would get so bad that the rest of the class would tell me I'm doing it wrong.  But I insist its right.  Then the teacher comes in and says Justin was the only one doing it right.  That happened so many times. The school ends up dedicating a wing of the library to further my studies marked off my tape.  Or I would play trivial pursuit in college and blow everyone else out of the water and they are stunned I'm doing that well.  Or in the working world where I'm the only one doing the job correctly, and co-workers would tell me I'm doing it wrong or "its not done that way anymore". Sometimes I'd outperform and people would get jealous and say "you are making us look bad" and I'm like "why dont you just do it this way?"  And eventually the company starts firing people who refuse, giving me their work, and making me supervisor / manager.  Or even at FBGs, I make analysis, the forum says I'm nuts, then everything happens the way I said it would, and the board then says "wow he was right". And then FBGs deletes all my posts where I was correct and permabans me because they cant handle it.   I graduate in life to owning my own company and people tell me I can't do it and now I do very well.

So just from my personal journey, I've heard your feelings a billion times before, and I seem to be on the correct path a LOT.  No, I'm not always right.  But damn, man, you cant begin to fathom how wrong you are.  At best, people will cherry-pick any instance where I'm wrong and amplify that and ignore all the correct moves, which is a terrible way to go thru life.

Most recently what was it, civil war?  I warned of civil war, posted a bunch of links of experts, and then we get BLM and 1/6 and MTG advocating for civil war and other lesser republicans as well.  But no, some have to block that from their mind.  On FBGs I repeatedly warned Russia and China are the next big threats back in 2018, I was mocked, my posts deleted, and permabanned.  I mean holy hell.

and im sure youll make fun of this as well.  blah blah blah. 

55 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

LOOK AT ME!!!

🤣

20 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Most recently what was it, civil war?  I warned of civil war, posted a bunch of links of experts, and then we get BLM and 1/6 and MTG advocating for civil war and other lesser republicans as well.  But no, some have to block that from their mind.  On FBGs I repeatedly warned Russia and China are the next big threats back in 2018, I was mocked, my posts deleted, and permabanned.  I mean holy hell.

You said there would be civil war and then took credit for being right because there was civil unrest around police shootings.  You weren't right.  I guess I was right though because I predicted you would use the protests to claim you were right.

If your journey included you being wrong and then claiming you were right because if you squint hard enough, you might maybe see something that kind of looks like it could possibly be construed as something that sorta looks like 1% of what you were claiming, then I'm glad you're doing well in life.  Although, I'd love to hear about this business you own.  Let me guess... Something along the lines of reselling goods on Amazon that you bought at wholesale?  And maybe those goods are doomsday prep related perhaps?  That would explain a ton.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Tldr?

His elementary school needed to cordon off a section of the library with tape to keep him separated from the rest of the students. He thought that meant he was smart.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

His elementary school needed to cordon off a section of the library with tape to keep him separated from the rest of the students. He thought that meant he was smart.

He had his own bus, too. It was shorter than the other buses. And he had a special helmet, one lined with tinfoil, so no other child could penetrate his thinking. That way, he could keep his distinction as being the only one right in special-education class, in Trivial Pursuit Club in college, in his job as order taker at Chic-Fil-A and in group therapy. No, they wouldn't listen, but they praised his name when the country disintegrated into civil war and the United States and Russia lobbed nukes at each other like an egg toss at the Chick-Fil-A company picnic.

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I'd also comment that my life experience is filled with examples where I see things differently from the crowd but its the correct view.  I could go back as far as elementary school where we'd take tests and I'd literally be the only person following the instructions, and it would get so bad that the rest of the class would tell me I'm doing it wrong.  But I insist its right.  Then the teacher comes in and says Justin was the only one doing it right.  That happened so many times. The school ends up dedicating a wing of the library to further my studies marked off my tape.  Or I would play trivial pursuit in college and blow everyone else out of the water and they are stunned I'm doing that well.  Or in the working world where I'm the only one doing the job correctly, and co-workers would tell me I'm doing it wrong or "its not done that way anymore". Sometimes I'd outperform and people would get jealous and say "you are making us look bad" and I'm like "why dont you just do it this way?"  And eventually the company starts firing people who refuse, giving me their work, and making me supervisor / manager.  Or even at FBGs, I make analysis, the forum says I'm nuts, then everything happens the way I said it would, and the board then says "wow he was right". And then FBGs deletes all my posts where I was correct and permabans me because they cant handle it.   I graduate in life to owning my own company and people tell me I can't do it and now I do very well.

So just from my personal journey, I've heard your feelings a billion times before, and I seem to be on the correct path a LOT.  No, I'm not always right.  But damn, man, you cant begin to fathom how wrong you are.  At best, people will cherry-pick any instance where I'm wrong and amplify that and ignore all the correct moves, which is a terrible way to go thru life.

This unintentionally hilarious post might go down as a forearm crassic. It needs to be preserved. 

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This unintentionally hilarious post might go down as a forearm crassic. It needs to be preserved. 

Jciafp

18 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

In the psychology world, this is known as magical thinking. 

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He had his own bus, too. It was shorter than the other buses. And he had a special helmet, one lined with tinfoil, so no other child could penetrate his thinking. That way, he could keep his distinction as being the only one right in special-education class, in Trivial Pursuit Club in college, in his job as order taker at Chic-Fil-A and in group therapy. No, they wouldn't listen, but they praised his name when the country disintegrated into civil war and the United States and Russia lobbed nukes at each other like an egg toss at the Chick-Fil-A company picnic.

Well, if this isn’t the height of hypocrisy. 

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-nuclear-war-real-threat-ceasefire-putin-yavlinsky-1787303

Nuclear War a 'Real Threat,' Says Russia Lawmaker as He Urges Ceasefire

By Isabel van Brugen On 3/13/23 at 7:28 AM EDT

Russian President Vladimir Putin's nuclear threats to the West over his war in Ukraine are "real," according to Grigory Yavlinsky, a Russian opposition politician and founder of Moscow's last liberal party.

Speaking to Newsweek from Moscow, Yavlinsky, 70, the founder of the Yabloko party and a fierce Putin critic who is calling for a ceasefire in the war, addressed the Russian leader's nuclear rhetoric throughout the course of the conflict.

In September, Putin ordered Russia's first mobilization since World War II, saying in a televised address to the nation that he'd be prepared to use nuclear weapons to defend Russian territory.

"If the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will, without doubt, use all available means to protect Russia and our people—this is not a bluff," Putin said at the time.

And last month, during his state-of-the-nation address to Russia's National Assembly, Putin announced that Russia will stop observing the New START treaty, the last remaining nuclear arms control agreement it shared with the United States. The treaty limits the number of strategic nuclear warheads that countries can deploy.

"I think that [Putin's] nuclear threat is a real threat," Yavlinsky told Newsweek, echoing Putin's remarks that the warnings are "not a bluff."

"It's a real threat. That kind of weapon is such a serious thing...this is not [just] words, this is a real factor, which you have to take into consideration in the current situation. That's it," he said.

Putin illegally annexed the Black Sea peninsula from Ukraine in 2014. Last month, a Ukrainian official said that his country is preparing "assault brigades" to take back its occupied territories, including Crimea.

Alexander Formanchuk, the chairman of Crimea's Civic Chamber, told state-run news agency RIA Novosti on January 31 that he believes a global nuclear war will "immediately" break out should any attempt be made to return Crimea to Ukrainian control.

Meanwhile, the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), a U.S.-based think tank, assessed on February 28 that Russia's threats to use nuclear weapons in the Ukraine war are part of an "information operation" and "extraordinarily unlikely" to come to fruition, citing testimony from U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl.

"ISW has assessed that Russian invocations of nuclear threats and nuclear doctrine are part of an information operation meant to discourage Ukraine and the West but do not represent any material Russian intent to employ nuclear weapons," the ISW report said.

Why didn't you bold the last two paragraphs?  I suppose they don't support your doomsday prepper business?

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why didn't you bold the last two paragraphs?  I suppose they don't support your doomsday orepper business?

Because those graphs would deflate his raging nuclear boner.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-should-unleash-nuclear-torpedo-on-the-us-state-tv-says/ar-AA18C2oA

Russia Should Unleash Nuclear Torpedo on the U.S., State TV Says

Story by Brendan Cole • 4h ago

A discussion on Russian state television raised the prospect of Moscow deploying missiles to target countries that are supporting Ukraine.

On the Russia 1 channel, retired Russian general Yevgeny Buzhinsky suggested that weapons such as the Poseidon and Burevestnik missiles should be used against the West even if the latter would not be ready for service until "the next year or two."

"However, Poseidon has already been tested," he said, which prompted anchor Vladimir Solovyov to say that he would like to see it in action. "We would like to of course," Buzhinsky responded.

Russian state agencies reported in January that the first set of Poseidon nuclear-capable super torpedoes was being developed for deployment on the Belgorod nuclear submarine. First announced by Vladimir Putin in 2018, United States and Russian officials have both described Poseidon as being capable of triggering radioactive ocean swells to render coastal cities uninhabitable.

Guests on the show Evening with Vladimir Solovyov have made repeated threats about Russia's nuclear capabilities while framing Putin's invasion of Ukraine as a proxy war between Moscow and NATO.

Solovyov said that he'd like to "see Sarmat in action too," referring to the hypersonic nuclear-capable missile code-named "Satan 2" which Putin has also boasted about. "If they are impudent," he said, describing the actions of western countries, "we'll see it in action."

Buzhinsky warned viewers that further involvement of western countries in Ukraine could mean that it will "all end with Poseidon and a tsunami, a 300 or 500-meter wave." Solovyov interrupted to say, "and then Great Britain will be no more."

"Yes, Great Britain will definitely be no more, I'm talking about the United States," said Buzhinsky, to which Solovyov joked: "If [ Rishi] Sunak is washed away, who will [Emmanuel] Macron have left to kiss," referring to the close ties between the British prime minister and the French president.

On 3/13/2023 at 11:02 AM, JustinCharge said:

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-nuclear-war-real-threat-ceasefire-putin-yavlinsky-1787303

Nuclear War a 'Real Threat,' Says Russia Lawmaker as He Urges Ceasefire

By Isabel van Brugen On 3/13/23 at 7:28 AM EDT

Russian President Vladimir Putin's nuclear threats to the West over his war in Ukraine are "real," according to Grigory Yavlinsky, a Russian opposition politician and founder of Moscow's last liberal party.

Speaking to Newsweek from Moscow, Yavlinsky, 70, the founder of the Yabloko party and a fierce Putin critic who is calling for a ceasefire in the war, addressed the Russian leader's nuclear rhetoric throughout the course of the conflict.

In September, Putin ordered Russia's first mobilization since World War II, saying in a televised address to the nation that he'd be prepared to use nuclear weapons to defend Russian territory.

"If the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will, without doubt, use all available means to protect Russia and our people—this is not a bluff," Putin said at the time.

And last month, during his state-of-the-nation address to Russia's National Assembly, Putin announced that Russia will stop observing the New START treaty, the last remaining nuclear arms control agreement it shared with the United States. The treaty limits the number of strategic nuclear warheads that countries can deploy.

"I think that [Putin's] nuclear threat is a real threat," Yavlinsky told Newsweek, echoing Putin's remarks that the warnings are "not a bluff."

"It's a real threat. That kind of weapon is such a serious thing...this is not [just] words, this is a real factor, which you have to take into consideration in the current situation. That's it," he said.

Putin illegally annexed the Black Sea peninsula from Ukraine in 2014. Last month, a Ukrainian official said that his country is preparing "assault brigades" to take back its occupied territories, including Crimea.

Alexander Formanchuk, the chairman of Crimea's Civic Chamber, told state-run news agency RIA Novosti on January 31 that he believes a global nuclear war will "immediately" break out should any attempt be made to return Crimea to Ukrainian control.

Meanwhile, the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), a U.S.-based think tank, assessed on February 28 that Russia's threats to use nuclear weapons in the Ukraine war are part of an "information operation" and "extraordinarily unlikely" to come to fruition, citing testimony from U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl.

"ISW has assessed that Russian invocations of nuclear threats and nuclear doctrine are part of an information operation meant to discourage Ukraine and the West but do not represent any material Russian intent to employ nuclear weapons," the ISW report said.

Hack.

Meanwhile, the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), a U.S.-based think tank, assessed on February 28 that Russia's threats to use nuclear weapons in the Ukraine war are part of an "information operation" and "extraordinarily unlikely" to come to fruition, citing testimony from U.S. Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Hack.

He's going to desperately scratch, claw and try to find some way to make himself not looking the Don Quixote, nuclear-war-chasing asstard that he is.

He's never kissed a girl unless he paid to do it.

I've been an engineer for a long, long time, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that Russia has the ability to generate a tsunami via nuclear weapon.  The strongest nuclear blast wouldn't contain enough energy to move enough water to cover Britain as these idiots are proposing. 

For one you would need some sort of containment or the water would displace in all directions which of course would generate a big wave, but not what most people would think of as a tsunami.  I suppose if you had some sort of closed in area like a small bay or harbor and you detonated it at the opening you could try to force water from that area onto land, but you'd still be wasting much of the energy of the blast just pushing water back out to sea.

In other words, more overblown BS.  

Were approaching a very dire moment.  The rumor is that Ukraine will invade Crimea soon.  Russia has threatened to nuke if Crimea is attacked.  Most of the population of Crimea is Russian-speaking Russian sympathizers.  Everything could escalate to global nuclear war really quickly here.   Ukraine, for what little it is worth, has said it thinks Russia won't nuke if it invades Crimea.

https://news.yahoo.com/no-nuclear-strike-happen-ukraine-080646487.html

No nuclear strike will happen after Ukraine enters Crimea – Ukraine's Defence Intelligence Chief

Ukrainska Pravda
Mon, April 24, 2023 at 1:06 AM PDT·1 min read

Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine’s Defence Intelligence, believes that Russia will not launch a nuclear attack when Ukrainian defenders enter occupied Crimea.

Source: Budanov in an interview with RBC-Ukraine

Details: Asked whether there will be a nuclear strike if the Armed Forces of Ukraine enter Crimea, Budanov answered, "There will not be."

In his opinion, Russian propaganda will highlight the loss of Crimea as a "forced measure", just like during the liberation of Kherson.

• Haha 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Were approaching a very dire moment.  The rumor is that Ukraine will invade Crimea soon.  Russia has threatened to nuke if Crimea is attacked.  Most of the population of Crimea is Russian-speaking Russian sympathizers.  Everything could escalate to global nuclear war really quickly here.   Ukraine, for what little it is worth, has said it thinks Russia won't nuke if it invades Crimea.

https://news.yahoo.com/no-nuclear-strike-happen-ukraine-080646487.html

No nuclear strike will happen after Ukraine enters Crimea – Ukraine's Defence Intelligence Chief

Ukrainska Pravda
Mon, April 24, 2023 at 1:06 AM PDT·1 min read

Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine’s Defence Intelligence, believes that Russia will not launch a nuclear attack when Ukrainian defenders enter occupied Crimea.

Source: Budanov in an interview with RBC-Ukraine

Details: Asked whether there will be a nuclear strike if the Armed Forces of Ukraine enter Crimea, Budanov answered, "There will not be."

In his opinion, Russian propaganda will highlight the loss of Crimea as a "forced measure", just like during the liberation of Kherson.

I missed these nonsensical rantings.  You got suspended for creepy talk about Rusty?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I missed these nonsensical rantings.  You got suspended for creepy talk about Rusty?

ill let jordan peterson explain that thing with rusty.

Peterson points out that you can break the social code and go full psycho on the internet because of your anonymity.  Rusty broke that code that exposed his personal info. So as Jordan Peterson says, hes focked.

I mean I see it all the time in Los Angeles. 

There's 10 million people in LA county.  Theres not enough police to ever cover all the crimes and harassment going on.  So lets say a landlord is renting 3-4 rooms out of a house in Los Angeles to poor people.  One of them goes psycho and starts harassing and bothering everyone in the house and in other houses on the street.  Will call him Rusty.  Someone calls the cops.  What happens?  The cops dont show up.  Or maybe drive by quickly and move on at best.  There's just too much ground to cover for the police to do their job to handle that.  So the harassment by the rusty person continues.  And everyone living in the area knows the next thing that will happen.  Someone, a roommate, the landlord, a neighbor, will hire the mafia to go in and fock the guy up to get him to stop and run him off.  And if someone calls the police about that, the police wont do anything because they know that sometimes problems fix themselves.

the media doesnt report it, but its been going on for decades.  Ive seen it happen many times.  its just how the world works. 

if it happened to rusty, i guarantee the cops will throw the file in the trash if they investigated him.  oh someone got beat up, this guy is anti-cop and promotes violence and harassed dozens on the internet, oops his file went in the trash oh well.

Wait.  You see people hire the mafia to beat up other people in Los Angeles all the time?  Because I've lived in LA for 23 years and I've never seen that happen.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

He didn't get suspended. He was lurking the whole time, scared to death to pop up because he knows I'll kick his ass like I always have.

But he couldn't resist the opportunity to take some scenario that would result in worldwide nuclear war.

🤣

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I mean I see it all the time in Los Angeles. 

There's 10 million people in LA county.  Theres not enough police to ever cover all the crimes and harassment going on.  So lets say a landlord is renting 3-4 rooms out of a house in Los Angeles to poor people.  One of them goes psycho and starts harassing and bothering everyone in the house and in other houses on the street.  Will call him Rusty.  Someone calls the cops.  What happens?  The cops dont show up.  Or maybe drive by quickly and move on at best.  There's just too much ground to cover for the police to do their job to handle that.  So the harassment by the rusty person continues.  And everyone living in the area knows the next thing that will happen.  Someone, a roommate, the landlord, a neighbor, will hire the mafia to go in and fock the guy up to get him to stop and run him off.  And if someone calls the police about that, the police wont do anything because they know that sometimes problems fix themselves.

the media doesnt report it, but its been going on for decades.  Ive seen it happen many times.  its just how the world works. 

if it happened to rusty, i guarantee the cops will throw the file in the trash if they investigated him.  oh someone got beat up, this guy is anti-cop and promotes violence and harassed dozens on the internet, oops his file went in the trash oh well.

RENT FREE!

:pointstosky::banana:

🤣

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wait.  You see people hire the mafia to beat up other people in Los Angeles all the time?  Because I've lived in LA for 23 years and I've never seen that happen.

Yeah, I’ve been here longer than that and have never witnessed that either. I did however see Joey Buttafuoco at The Rainbow Room once, though.

15 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, I’ve been here longer than that and have never witnessed that either. I did however see Joey Buttafuoco at The Rainbow Room once, though.

I live in NJ, and I've only heard of people hiring the mafia to beat up people, but never actually seen it.

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I live in NJ, and I've only heard of people hiring the mafia to beat up people, but never actually seen it.

So you’re saying even the Jersey mafia can’t get a win? :lol:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/us-urges-nato-vigilance-signs-russia-could-use-nuclear-weapon-ukraine-2023-04-18/

US urges NATO vigilance for signs Russia could use nuclear weapon in Ukraine

2 minute readApril 18, 20231:15 PM PDTLast Updated 6 days ago

WASHINGTON, April 18 (Reuters) - The U.S. and its NATO allies must remain alert for signs Russian President Vladimir Putin could use a tactical nuclear weapon in a "managed" escalation of his war in Ukraine, the second-highest U.S. diplomat said on Tuesday.

Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman issued the warning during the opening session of an annual NATO arms control conference that was being held in North America for the first time since its inception in 2004.

"We have all watched and worried that Vladimir Putin would use what he considers a non-strategic tactical nuclear weapon or use some demonstration effect to escalate, but in an managed risk escalation," Sherman said. "It is very critical to remain watchful of this."

Putin's March 25 announcement that Russia is preparing to station tactical nuclear weapons in neighboring Belarus "is his effort to use this threat in a managed way," Sherman said.

Tactical nuclear weapons are designed for battlefield gains or for use against limited military targets.

Putin denies having any intention of employing nuclear weapons in Ukraine, where his forces for months have been bogged down in fierce fighting that has been costly for both sides.

Belarus, which shares a border with Ukraine and NATO members Poland, Lithuania and Latvia, provided a staging ground for part of the Russian force that invaded Ukraine in February 2022 in a failed bid to overrun the country.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, who joined Sherman in opening the conference, called Putin's plan to place tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus part of a years-long pattern of "dangerous, irresponsible nuclear rhetoric" that intensified with "the brutalization of Ukraine."

The alliance, he said, is "monitoring very closely what they (Russia) are doing."