JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Today's update. mooney is back babbling on about some shlt or whatever. 

I mean, yeah...I would imagine canned chili would really lead to some nasty sh!ts...

• Sad 1

Putin basicallhy warning that if the West tries establishing a no-fly zone over Ukraine, he will nuke.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/putin-nofly/2022/03/05/id/1059788/

Putin Warns No-Fly Zone Will Bring Larger War

Saturday, 05 March 2022 09:21 AM

President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that Western sanctions on Russia were akin to a declaration of war and warned that any attempt to impose a no-fly zone in Ukraine would lead to catastrophic consequences for the world.

Putin reiterated that his aims were to defend Russian- speaking communities through the "demilitarization and de-Nazification" of the country so that Russia's former Soviet neighbor became neutral and no longer threatened Russia.

Ukraine and Western countries have dismissed this as a baseless pretext for the invasion he launched on Feb. 24 and have imposed a sweeping range of sanctions aimed at isolating Moscow.

"These sanctions that are being imposed are akin to a declaration of war but thank God it has not come to that," Putin said, speaking to a group of flight attendants at an Aeroflot training center near Moscow.

He said any attempt by another power to impose a no-fly zone in Ukraine would be considered by Russia to be a step into the military conflict. Such a step he said would have catastrophic consequences for Europe and the world.

The NATO military alliance has rejected Kyiv's request for a no-fly zone, on the grounds it would escalate the war beyond Ukraine into a far wider conflict, potentially pitting the United States against Russia.

8 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Evergreen comment for him. 

the evergreen comment for you is you are a bot.   pesonal attacks and guilt trips.  i dont even read your posts much anymore, i assume its just another personal attack or guilt trip.  you have nothing to add on any topic.  0010101010100111100

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the evergreen comment for you is you are a bot.   pesonal attacks and guilt trips.  i dont even read your posts much anymore, i assume its just another personal attack or guilt trip.  you have nothing to add on any topic.  0010101010100111100

You call people bots, but you only post 4 things.

1. Civil war is imminent
  2. Nuclear war is imminent
  3. Chargers are the team of the decade
  4. People who argue with you are bots

Down right bot-like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

You call people bots, but you only post 4 things.

1. Civil war is imminent
  2. Nuclear war is imminent
  3. Chargers are the team of the decade
  4. People who argue with you are bots

Down right bot-like.

lol.  another personal attack.  010101011100001010

I'm just asking if the liberals here can stop doing those things.  stop personal attacks and stop guilt trips.  it is literally impossible for them. so their posts are useless. and its not somethng special here to these forums.  liberals do it all over the internet.  its really funny when a new one shows up here and goes immediately deranged, doing nothing but those 2 things.  and they think no-ones eer seen a liberal do it before.  00101000101

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Just what a bot would say

• Haha 1

Some discussion on how to prepare for a nuclear strike.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/roman-zrazhevskiy-survival-preparedness/2022/03/05/id/1059796/?oRef=vuukle

Survival Expert to Newsmax: Always Be Prepared for Worst-Case Scenarios

By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Saturday, 05 March 2022 11:07 AM

There are several ways to prepare for worst-case scenarios, such as supply chain shortages, cyberattacks, and even the threat of nuclear poisoning, while still hoping for the best, Roman Zrazhevskiy, the founder of MIRA Safety and Ready to Go Survival, said on Newsmax Saturday. 

"One tip I always give people who are looking to prepare themselves and their families is to have at least one month's worth of food and water because you know there may be supply chains shortages in case that emergency breaks out," Zrazhevskiy said on Newsmax's "Wake Up America."

"During COVID, we've seen major supply chain shortages. Thankfully it didn't stem into shortages on food in the supermarkets still had food on the shelves most of the time, so we were good there, but that is definitely one important thing to consider."

It is also important to print out all current banking and financial records and to keep enough cash on hand in case credit cards and ATMs come under cyberattack, he added, noting that the threat has been discussed by the Department of Defense and other experts. 

"Russia's known to have initiated cyberattacks in the past, and more than likely if we were to interfere with their actions in Ukraine, they may launch another cyberattack against us, so that is important to consider," Zrazhevskiy said.

He also warned that while people may stockpile supplies like food, water, and gasoline, those things can expire, so they must be cycled so they are ready for use if they're needed. 

"You want to have a supply of bleach," he said. "Bleach will help you keep the water potable for longer periods of time, and then you can use a filter like a Berkey water filter, one of those outdoor water filters to get the chlorine out and make it drinkable."

Zrazhevskiy added that having a family evacuation kit is vital if an evacuation is ordered. 

"This is basically a grab-and-go bag with all your essentials, with a flashlight, on the way to an emergency shelter," he said, adding the bag should include food and water and "everything you need for at least a 72-hour scenario where you're evacuating from a place of danger to a place of safety."

And now, with talk rising about the threat of nuclear warfare or a nuclear fission accident, a family can add to its emergency stockpile potassium iodide tablets, which would block radioactive iodine from attaching to a person's thyroid gland and causing metastatic cancer, Zrazhevskiy told the program. 

"You definitely need that, along with a respirator," he said. "We highly recommend having a respirator at home, because if there is fallout, even if you're far away from the scenario downwind."

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Evergreen comment for him. 

Do you talk like that in real life? Is anyone impressed? Do you get smacked sometimes? I hope you just do it here. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you talk that in real life? Is anyone impressed? Do you get smacked sometimes? I hope you just do it here. 

dude, if he talked like that in real life and someone smacked him, he would cry so hard and call his momma.

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you talk like that in real life? Is anyone impressed? Do you get smacked sometimes? I hope you just do it here. 

I'll talk however the hell I want. And sorry that calling something "evergreen" is too much for you. Problem is you most likely don't know what the word means. 

15 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

dude, if he talked like that in real life and someone smacked him, he would cry so hard and call his momma.

Lame comments...same mode of attack from you. 

• Sad 1

Today's Justin Charge update:

He has filled up 6 buckets in his basement with his excrement. No, one of those buckets is not the place where most people's brain would be. He is also trying to create a generator that runs on fecal matter. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Today's Justin Charge update:

He has filled up 6 buckets in his basement with his excrement. No, one of those buckets is not the place where most people's brain would be. He is also trying to create a generator that runs on fecal matter. 

Today's sean mooney update: 

He has filled up buckets of nonsense and is now spewing it out on this site. Calls out Trump for fake crimes in the past but doesn't reply to any threads showing him being innocent of 5 years of charges on all kinds of shlt. :cry:

TDS is strong in this one. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'll talk however the hell I want. And sorry that calling something "evergreen" is too much for you. Problem is you most likely don't know what the word means. 

Lame comments...same mode of attack from you. 

Yes, it’s very complex. You are raising the intellectual discourse around here. My thanks. 

After somewhat reading through page 5 now I really want to no-fly zone so we can start the war and I don’t have to read page fives again

Let em fly Vlad

• Haha 1

i dont know how you walk back things like calling Putin another Hitler, or calling Russia a terrorist state, while funding and arming the nation they are attacking.  The West is acting like bullies to him.   And the correct approach to a bully is to punch them in the mouth, because they quickly crumple to the floor and play dead.  Putin must obviously sense that.  Biden acts so weak that Putin must sense that if he nukes the US, Biden will kneel.  The West tactics are effective against the right wing in the west but these things are not going to work against Putin.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i dont know how you walk back things like calling Putin another Hitler, or calling Russia a terrorist state, while funding and arming the nation they are attacking.  The West is acting like bullies to him.   And the correct approach to a bully is to punch them in the mouth, because they quickly crumple to the floor and play dead.  Putin must obviously sense that.  Biden acts so weak that Putin must sense that if he nukes the US, Biden will kneel.  The West tactics are effective against the right wing in the west but these things are not going to work against Putin.

If anyone nukes the us, we nuke them back.  Been like that for decades. Putin knows this.  Everyone knows this

19 minutes ago, vomit said:

If anyone nukes the us, we nuke them back.  Been like that for decades. Putin knows this.  Everyone knows this

In your scenario we still get nuked. I don’t like it. 

Today's update:

Justin Charge is sans pants right now. His dried was forcing his sweatpants to create a velcro effect every time he paced back and forth from his conspiracy board so he cut out the middle man.

Meanwhile utilit99 has finally found the basement and is telling Justin he has bananas and knows how to use them on him.

Things are about to get kinky for them on the brink of nuclear war....that Charge still says is absolutely coming- just wait

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Today's update:

Justin Charge is sans pants right now. His dried was forcing his sweatpants to create a velcro effect every time he paced back and forth from his conspiracy board so he cut out the middle man.

Meanwhile utilit99 has finally found the basement and is telling Justin he has bananas and knows how to use them on him.

Things are about to get kinky for them on the brink of nuclear war....that Charge still says is absolutely coming- just wait

Today's update. mooney  is mooney does. Incoherent blather. Nonstop. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In your scenario we still get nuked. I don’t like it. 

Exactly. As much as I don’t like to see the Ukrainians get whacked I’m not willing to risk my kids life to save them. 

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Exactly. As much as I don’t like to see the Ukrainians get whacked I’m not willing to risk my kids life to save them. 

The point is, Russia is not going to nuke us unless their plan is for themselves to get nuked as well.  Hopefully Putin and his followers aren't that mentally deranged that they want to destroy everyone on Earth.  If so then we're all focked regardless.

But I have to believe that he's not gonna nuke us because he knows that he will get nuked too.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

The point is, Russia is not going to nuke us unless their plan is for themselves to get nuked as well.  Hopefully Putin and his followers aren't that mentally deranged that they want to destroy everyone on Earth.  If so then we're all focked regardless.

But I have to believe that he's not gonna nuke us because he knows that he will get nuked too.

Well the big brains calling the shots  didn’t think he would invade Ukraine. Crimea and Georgia? Sure.  But he’ll never invade Ukraine. Doh! 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well the big brains calling the shots  didn’t think he would invade Ukraine. Crimea and Georgia? Sure.  But he’ll never invade Ukraine. Doh! 

Actually the US was saying he was going to invade Ukraine.  The only people that said he wouldn't were the Alt-rights, and Cdub and Justin repeated it here.  Doh!

13 minutes ago, vomit said:

I don’t think that’s the only scenario. All it’s going to take is one loose missile gets into Poland, or Putin sees us sending NATO planes flying around and supplying the Ukrainians as an act of war which in a way he would be right and then that’s it. Then it’s on.

10 minutes ago, vomit said:

Actually the US was saying he was going to invade Ukraine.  The only people that said he wouldn't were the Alt-rights, and Cdub and Justin repeated it here.  Doh!

And what did they do about it? Nothing. They emboldened him to do it. Think Hitler would have killed himself in the bunker if he had nukes? I’m not looking to find out what this lunatic does when cornered. And if we ain’t gonna corner him, then get to the table and give him something. 

I saw this scroll across Twitter on Kyiv Independent  account…

⚡️Russia claims it will stop the war immediately if Ukraine agrees to:

- cease military action
- change constitution to enshrine neutrality
- recognize Crimea as Russian territory
- recognize the Russian-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states

If you’re the Ukraine you need to hop on this and take it and take your chances. Otherwise you’re going to lose, get a bunch of people killed and he’s going to get those things anyway.

• Thanks 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

I saw this scroll across Twitter on Kyiv Independent  account…

⚡️Russia claims it will stop the war immediately if Ukraine agrees to:

- cease military action
- change constitution to enshrine neutrality
- recognize Crimea as Russian territory
- recognize the Russian-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent states

If you’re the Ukraine you need to hop on this and take it and take your chances. Otherwise you’re going to lose, get a bunch of people killed and he’s going to get those things anyway.

Yup. And when the smoke clears tell the EU and NATO to go away. You’re useless to us. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden and the intelligence agencies said from the jump Putin was going to invade.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Biden and the intelligence agencies said from the jump Putin was going to invade.

And did nothing about it. And they started this way before Biden said he would invade. Putin said he would invade a long time ago. You just weren’t told. Too busy with George Floyd and mean tweets. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And did nothing about it. And they started this way before Biden said he would invade. Putin said he would invade a long time ago. You just weren’t told. Too busy with George Floyd and mean tweets. 

Do you really not know why the US didn't "do anything"?

Also, you readily admit they did say about it...so you basically said a bunch of BS to just say BS...

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do you really not know why the US didn't "do anything"?

Also, you readily admit they did say about it...so you basically said a bunch of BS to just say BS...

Huh? They did say about it? What they did do was stick their greedy snouts into Ukraine while disregarding the nut next door who told them to back off or else. When or else arrived they did nothing. Period. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? They did say about it? What they did do was stick their greedy snouts into Ukraine while disregarding the nut next door who told them to back off or else. When or else arrived they did nothing. Period. 

The conversation went like this:

HT: "Well the big brains calling the shots  didn’t think he would invade Ukraine. "

Me: "Biden and the intelligence agencies said from the jump Putin was going to invade."

HT: "And did nothing about it. And they started this way before Biden said he would invade."

So your argument is "They were dumb and didn't think Putin would invade...Well they did think it but they didn't do anything."

Do you even know what you are arguing anymore?

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The conversation went like this:

HT: "Well the big brains calling the shots  didn’t think he would invade Ukraine. "

Me: "Biden and the intelligence agencies said from the jump Putin was going to invade."

HT: "And did nothing about it. And they started this way before Biden said he would invade."

So your argument is "They were dumb and didn't think Putin would invade...Well they did think it but they didn't do anything."

Do you even know what you are arguing anymore?

Again, this started way before he put troops on the border. And the warnings came in December. He threatened way before December. Good grief, he invaded Crimea 8 years ago. But you don’t want to talk about that. It just so happened to coincide with the coup we were behind that removed his puppet and installed the Wests. You’re like a guy who only watched the end of a game and thinks he knows what went on. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, this started way before he put troops on the border. And the warnings came in December. He threatened way before December. Good grief, he invaded Crimea 8 years ago. But you don’t want to talk about that. It just so happened to coincide with the coup we were behind that removed his puppet and installed the Wests. You’re like a guy who only watched the end of a game and thinks he knows what went on. 

Again- you are so twisted in what you are saying you are grasping at whatever you can to try and keep yourself from drowning at this point.

You basically punked your own argument so now you are trying to stretch it as far as the elastic will let it go. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- you are so twisted in what you are saying you are grasping at whatever you can to try and keep yourself from drowning at this point.

You basically punked your own argument so now you are trying to stretch it as far as the elastic will let it go. 

Talk about word salad. You refute nothing I say, because  you can’t. I know your take on the situation, it goes something like this: Russia is a large country in Europe. Ukraine is a smaller country in Europe. Russia invaded Ukraine and that’s wrong. Care to expound or did I nail it? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russia is a large country in Europe. Ukraine is a smaller country in Europe. Russia invaded Ukraine and that’s bad.  

Finally some truth out of this clown