JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

16 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Thats not what that says :lol:

It says russian media is telling putin to finalize plans to nuke NATO.  But putin is the russian media.  So its putin just declaring his intentions.  Learn to understand russian media structure. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

It says russian media is telling putin to finalize plans to nuke NATO.  But putin is the russian media.  So its putin just declaring his intentions.  Learn to understand russian media structure. 

The video is centered around a response to a nuclear strike from NATO. Do you actually think NATO is going to nuke Russia? I've watched quite a bit of this Russian TV show. This is what they do. It's propaganda aimed at getting their population to support the "special military operation" in Ukraine. Demonizing NATO is part of that.

12 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

The video is centered around a response to a nuclear strike from NATO. Do you actually think NATO is going to nuke Russia?

Thank you for actually asking for clarification.  If this was rusty he'd just assume some lie and run with it.

Let's recap what I have been saying in this thread for a week or so.

1. Ukraine initiated a major counter offensive in the war. 
2. Putin must respond to this at some point.
3. I heard a rumor that Putin's plan is to detonate a "test nuke" in his own country and then demand Ukraine surrender.  If that fails, he will start nuking for real.
4. A few days later, Russian media (which is really just Putin's voice), accuses NATO of nuclear blackmail (basically turning the argument around on NATO), and says they should finalize plans for nuking NATO.
5. So that's Putin trying to drum up support in his own country for nuking NATO by saying NATO is about to nuke Russia.  Its also Putin saying he is finalizing plans to nuke NATO without overtly saying it.  I got a laugh emoticon on that explanation, so I assume someone thinks Putin does not control Russian media.  Whatever.

• Haha 1

the general premise of this thread is that Putin CANNOT win WW3 conventionally with the West.  It is impossible.  So at some point he has to nuke the West unless they cede to his demands.  And this is huge news because now we clearly see how he will try to justify it.  He is saying NATO is threatening to nuke NATO.  It doesn't matter if that's true or not.  He will sell it to his people.  And then he will nuke NATO.

• Haha 1

Originally, the argument when Russia didn't just roll over Ukraine was that Russia didn't want all of Ukraine.  They just wanted the East and forays towards Kiev and out of the Donestk regions and surrounding areas were gambits to get Ukraine to spread their forces.

Now that Ukraine is taking back some of those lands that Russia supposedly didn't even want, Russia is going to nuke Ukraine in retaliation?

Then it was Russia is going to roll over Ukraine and invade Europe by winter and then the world would have to capitulate or get nuked, but now it's Russia knows it can't win a conventional war so it will nuke everyone because... why? 

No one is invading Russia.  Russia is invading Ukraine.  There is no existential threat to Russia that would cause them to use nukes.

It's weird that the story keeps changing over and over and over and over again.  It's almost like people don't know what they're talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Thank you for actually asking for clarification.  If this was rusty he'd just assume some lie and run with it.

Let's recap what I have been saying in this thread for a week or so.

1. Ukraine initiated a major counter offensive in the war. 
2. Putin must respond to this at some point.
3. I heard a rumor that Putin's plan is to detonate a "test nuke" in his own country and then demand Ukraine surrender.  If that fails, he will start nuking for real.
4. A few days later, Russian media (which is really just Putin's voice), accuses NATO of nuclear blackmail (basically turning the argument around on NATO), and says they should finalize plans for nuking NATO.
5. So that's Putin trying to drum up support in his own country for nuking NATO by saying NATO is about to nuke Russia.  Its also Putin saying he is finalizing plans to nuke NATO without overtly saying it.  I got a laugh emoticon on that explanation, so I assume someone thinks Putin does not control Russian media.  Whatever.

😂

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

idiot.  I've been talking about rumors quite a bit in this thread. But thanks for being a daily joke on this forum.  We all laugh at you.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

idiot.  I've been talking about rumors quite a bit in this thread. But thanks for being a daily joke on this forum.  We all laugh at you.

As we do you.

13 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

As we do you.

your bots are hilariously dumb.  keep moving the goalposts because i keep being correct about things.  id love to be wrong about nuclear war tho.  truly.  no one likes you guys here.  you are broken with TDS, sky scream, and bite your pillows daily after taking a verbal beating in the GC.  i hear you crying from over here.  so sad.

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

your bots are hilariously dumb.  keep moving the goalposts because i keep being correct about things.  id love to be wrong about nuclear war tho.  truly.  no one likes you guys here.  you are broken with TDS, sky scream, and bite your pillows daily after taking a verbal beating in the GC.  i hear you crying from over here.  so sad.

OK.

29 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

I'm just glad I will get nuked by end of year.

I’m hoping we get nuked a bit earlier. Just so Justin will STFU. 🤣

30 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’m hoping we get nuked a bit earlier. Just so Justin will STFU. 🤣

But not on a Friday, do it at 8ish EST Monday so I don't have to go to work.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You need autocorrect on your predictions. 😂

Idiot Biden just issued a stern red line warning to Russia to not use nukes.  That weak response changes nothing.

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-using-nuke-ukraine-would-bring-consequential-us-response-biden-1743921

Putin Using Nuke in Ukraine Would Bring 'Consequential' US Response: Biden

BY THOMAS KIKA ON 9/17/22 AT 11:00 AM EDT

The United States has issued a stern warning to Russian President Vladimir Putin over the use of nuclear weapons in its continued invasion of Ukraine.

President Joe Biden was interviewed for this Sunday's edition of 60 Minutes, his first appearance on the long-running news program since his election, where he was asked by Scott Pelley about the potential deployment of "chemical or tactical nuclear weapons" by Russia as it suffers embarrassing setbacks in its invasion. Biden's response was blunt.

"Don't. Don't. Don't," the president said. "You will change the face of war unlike anything since World War II."

Pelley then pressed Biden for details about what the U.S. response would be to such actions, to which Biden said that he would not share any details if he knew them. He only stressed that the response would be "consequential."

"[Russia] will become more of a pariah in the world than they ever have been," Biden added. "And depending on the extent of what they do will determine what response would occur."

Meanwhile, the Kremlin responded to Biden's warning that Putin should not resort to weapons of mass destruction. Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters on Saturday that they should "read the doctrine."

The country's nuclear doctrine says the use of nuclear weapons might follow "an aggression against Russia or its ally with the use of mass destruction weapons" or if the country faced aggression "when the very existence of the state is under threat."

• Haha 1

I thought part of the reason Putin was going to nuke the US is Biden would immediately surrender.  Wouldn't it make sense that Biden should make it clear that surrender is not on the table?

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Idiot Biden just issued a stern red line warning to Russia to not use nukes.  That weak response changes nothing.

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-using-nuke-ukraine-would-bring-consequential-us-response-biden-1743921

The United States has issued a stern warning to Russian President Vladimir Putin over the use of nuclear weapons in its continued invasion of Ukraine.

President Joe Biden was interviewed for this Sunday's edition of 60 Minutes, his first appearance on the long-running news program since his election, where he was asked by Scott Pelley about the potential deployment of "chemical or tactical nuclear weapons" by Russia as it suffers embarrassing setbacks in its invasion. Biden's response was blunt.

"Don't. Don't. Don't," the president said. "You will change the face of war unlike anything since World War II."

Pelley then pressed Biden for details about what the U.S. response would be to such actions, to which Biden said that he would not share any details if he knew them. He only stressed that the response would be "consequential."

"[Russia] will become more of a pariah in the world than they ever have been," Biden added. "And depending on the extent of what they do will determine what response would occur."

Meanwhile, the Kremlin responded to Biden's warning that Putin should not resort to weapons of mass destruction. Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters on Saturday that they should "read the doctrine."

The country's nuclear doctrine says the use of nuclear weapons might follow "an aggression against Russia or its ally with the use of mass destruction weapons" or if the country faced aggression "when the very existence of the state is under threat."

Russia has been threatening to use nukes for more than 60 years, according to rumors and sources.

😂

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I wouldn't call "a consequential response" to a nuclear attack on Ukraine as a stern red line. It's intentionally vague. A stern red line would be "if you use nukes on Ukraine, we will use Nukes on you"

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I wouldn't call "a consequential response" to a nuclear attack on Ukraine as a stern red line. It's intentionally vague. A stern red line would be "if you use nukes on Ukraine, we will use Nukes on you"

not even Obama gave specifics when he used the term "red line".  thats all biden is doing here.  he is using Obama's vague and pathetic "red line" doctrine without using the phrase "red line".

"In 2012, President Barack Obama said that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s use of chemical weapons against his own people would be a “red line” that would cause the U.S. to interfere militarily in the ongoing crisis in the country. But even after evidence emerged that Assad had used sarin gas against civilians, Obama declined to order airstrikes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r47f0p4mGEo

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

not even Obama gave specifics when he used the term "red line".  thats all biden is doing here.  he is using Obama's vague and pathetic "red line" doctrine without using the phrase "red line".

"In 2012, President Barack Obama said that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s use of chemical weapons against his own people would be a “red line” that would cause the U.S. to interfere militarily in the ongoing crisis in the country. But even after evidence emerged that Assad had used sarin gas against civilians, Obama declined to order airstrikes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r47f0p4mGEo

Right. Obama and Biden had different responses. Biden never said "red line". Just "consequential"

2 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Right. Obama and Biden had different responses. Biden never said "red line". Just "consequential"

but we know what hes doing.  he wants to say red line but he knows obama rooned that word.  so hes saying red line without using the term.

Russia fired a missile that hit 300 yards from a nuclear power plant in Ukraine.  Putin called it a "warning strike".  Ukraine denounced it as nuclear terrorism.  I assume unless Ukraine pulls back from its recent gains, Russia will actually start bombing all of Ukraine's nuclear power plants.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-says-russian-missile-struck-075740331.html

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — A Russian missile blasted a crater close to a nuclear power plant in southern Ukraine on Monday, damaging nearby industrial equipment but not hitting its three reactors. Ukrainian authorities denounced the move as an act of “nuclear terrorism.”

The missile struck within 300 meters (328 yards) of the reactors at the South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant near the city of Yuzhnoukrainsk in Mykolaiv province, leaving a hole 2 meters (6 1/2 feet) deep and 4 meters (13 feet) wide, according to Ukrainian nuclear operator Energoatom.

The reactors were operating normally and no employees were injured, it said. But the proximity of the strike renewed fears that Russia's nearly 7-month-long war in Ukraine might produce a radiation disaster.

The ministry and Energoatom called the strike “nuclear terrorism.”

While warning Friday of a possible ramp-up of strikes, Putin claimed his forces had so far acted with restraint but warned “if the situation develops this way, our response will be more serious."

“Just recently, the Russian armed forces have delivered a couple of impactful strikes,” he said. ”Let’s consider those as warning strikes.”

whats about to happen is this.

1.  Putin's next missiles will directly hit Ukraines nuclear power plants.
2.  The West will officially declare this the first nuclear war in human history.
3.  Russia will imply that if Ukraine doesnt surrender completely, tactical nukes are next.
4.  NATO will start saber rattling big time.
5.  Putin will counter that if NATO foes anything, Putin will nuke London, NYC, etc.

As I said before, this is the MOST IMPORTANT EVENT of our lives.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

whats about to happen is this.

1.  Putin's next missiles will directly hit Ukraines nuclear power plants.
2.  The West will officially declare this the first nuclear war in human history.
3.  Russia will imply that if Ukraine doesnt surrender completely, tactical nukes are next.
4.  NATO will start saber rattling big time.
5.  Putin will counter that if NATO foes anything, Putin will nuke London, NYC, etc.

As I said before, this is the MOST IMPORTANT EVENT of our lives.

Did you see Mike Williams go off last week?

this is really extremely serious.  i dont think this is getting across.  if Putin actually hits the plant with missiles, well, they store loads of radioactive waste there that would get blown sky high and not just contaminate Ukraine but the fallout can reach several other nations.  that may be WW3 right there.  they missed WW3 by 300 yards.

22 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

this is really extremely serious.  i dont think this is getting across.  if Putin actually hits the plant with missiles, well, they store loads of radioactive waste there that would get blown sky high and not just contaminate Ukraine but the fallout can reach several other nations.  that may be WW3 right there.  they missed WW3 by 300 yards.

You think Herbert's gonna play through his broken ribs this week?  Should I pick up Carson Wentz and play him instead?

• Like 1

theres been a lot of talk about how there are multiple checks on Russia firing nukes, where Putin could issue the order and Russian officers could ignore the order.  Well, this is the loophole.  Putin can order conventional missiles fired - at nuclear power plants.  

Biden to Russia:  dont make this a nuclear war because if you do, you will be even MORE of a pariah.  

What the FOCK kind of leadership is that, Biden?  

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as i said, when the end comes, and its nuclear war, itll be people like you making fart noises.  thats how we go out.

No, I'll be making loud chuckling noises and laughing at you, as will the rest of us.

https://w2.countingdownto.com/4328562

As long as there is FFT in heaven I am good with whatever. 

If Putin shoved a missile up some nuclear plant's ass, wouldn't fallout drift into Russia?

Seems counter-productive, but it seems like we like to ignore common sense when it comes to Putin.

I guess the other aspect of this is it would likely take a slew of missile strikes to even spread nuclear radiation.  Those plants are built to withstand quite a pounding.

But I guess it's important that we all get super scared.