JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

Putin was supposed to give a speech Tuesday but it was postponed.  Looks like at the very least there will be a referendum for parts of eastern Ukraine to join Russia as they did with Crimea.  Some are also speculating that he will officially declare war against Ukraine.  He will supposedly speak now at 8 am Moscow time.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Putin was supposed to give a speech Tuesday but it was postponed.  Looks like at the very least there will be a referendum for parts of eastern Ukraine to join Russia as they did with Crimea.  Some are also speculating that he will officially declare war against Ukraine.  He will supposedly speak now at 8 am Moscow time.

im scared WW3 will start this week tbh. it feels like Putin will strike all Ukrainian nuke power plants with missiles in a matter of hours.

• Haha 1

i gotta do another reminder here.

before Putin nukes the US, there is likely to be a massive cyberattack.  you will lose access to the cellular network.  news will be hard to find.  we might NEVER know what actually took place.  ever.  protect your damn families.

• Haha 1

Putin just drastically upped war production. he announced a "major speech" to be deliver tuesday.  it has been postponed to wednesday now.  it could be to announce a general mobilization, or to declare war on ukraine, or to announce they are nuking someone.  or just to announce the referendums where ukraine regions will officially join Russia.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/20/battle-to-liberate-russian-occupied-luhansk-leaves-proxy-leaders-worried-uk-pledges-to-match-support-for-ukraine-in-2023.html

UPDATED TUE, SEP 20 202211:46 PM EDT

Putin delays surprise speech; Germany’s Scholz says Russia needs to understand it can’t win in Ukraine

Russian-backed officials in several parts of Ukraine have announced plans to hold referenda on joining Russia. Ukraine has slammed the upcoming votes as fake attempt to legitimize Russia’s invasion and slammed the prospect of “sham” ballots.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has called on Russian producers of military equipment to up their production and supplies to Russian troops. Putin was also set to give a major speech to the country on Tuesday — only to later postpone it until Wednesday without explanation.

Meanwhile, speaking at the United Nations General Assembly in New York, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said Putin needs to recognize that he can’t win the war, according to a report from Reuters.

“This is why we will not accept any peace dictated by Russia, and this is why Ukraine must be able to fend off Russia’s attack,” the chancellor said, Reuters quoted Scholz as saying.

Germany has contributed significant assistance to Ukraine but has been criticized for not giving the country more of its advanced weaponry.

The war “isn’t going too well” for Russia, U.S. Army Gen. Mark Milley said from Poland, adding that this could make Moscow’s reactions less certain and that U.S. forces in Europe need to maintain alertness.

• Haha 1

ALSO on wednesday, Biden is set to make a major speech at the UN against Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/defense-national-security-biden-rally-220553436.html

Defense & National Security — Biden to rally world against Russia in UN speech

Jordan Williams

Tue, September 20, 2022 at 3:05 PM

President Biden will rally world leaders to stand up against Russia’s “naked aggression” toward Ukraine in remarks to the United Nations General Assembly.

We’ll dive deep into his speech. Plus, we’ll talk about the Naming Commission’s recommendations to rename or remove more than 1,100 military assets linked to the confederacy.

This is Defense & National Security, your nightly guide to the latest developments at the Pentagon, on Capitol Hill and beyond. For The Hill, I’m Jordan Williams. A friend forward this newsletter to you? Subscribe here.

President speaking against Russia’s aggression

President Biden will call on world leaders to stand up against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine during his remarks to the United Nations General Assembly.

Biden will address the international body on Wednesday as he seeks to rally support to push back against Russia amid Ukraine’s recent gains on the battlefield. 

He will address the United Nations General Assembly while facing an international crisis for a second consecutive year. Last year, Biden arrived in New York City roughly a month after the U.S. pulled its forces out of Afghanistan in a chaotic withdrawal.

A ‘firm rebuke’ of Russia: “Among other things, he’ll offer a firm rebuke of Russia’s unjust war in Ukraine and make a call to the world to continue to stand against the naked aggression that we’ve seen the past several months,” national security adviser Jake Sullivan told reporters on Tuesday.

“The main thrust of his presentation will really be about the United Nations charter. About the foundational principle at the heart of that charter, that countries cannot conquer their neighbors by force,” Sullivan added.

‘Increasingly strong headwinds:’ Sullivan noted that neither Russian President Vladimir Putin nor Chinese President Xi Jinping will be in New York for the meetings. Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov is expected to be in attendance.

“Our competitors are facing increasingly strong headwinds and neither President Xi nor President Putin are even showing up,” he said.

A challenge ahead: Building support for Ukraine at the U.N. could prove difficult for Biden, as many members have either been sympathetic to Russia or antagonistic toward the United States. Russia sits on the U.N. Security Council, and as a result has the ability to thwart efforts to hold Moscow accountable.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro in his speech at the U.N. on Tuesday criticized the economic impact of Western sanctions, but did not mention Russia in his remarks.

Other things to watch for: In the annual speech, Biden will also lay out his vision for American foreign policy and principal leadership, Sullivan said.

“He will make significant new announcements about the U.S. government’s investments to address global food insecurity and he’ll lay out in detail how the U.S. has restored its global leadership and the integrity of its word on the world stage by delivering on the promises we make and he has made as president,” he said. 

The president will hold his first one-on-one meeting with the new prime minister of the United Kingdom, Liz Truss, and plans to host world leaders and their spouses while in New York. He will also host a session on combating AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria worldwide.

• Haha 1

I wonder if we were under attack, instead of Ukraine, if Ukraine would be sending us billions of dollars and armorments. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I wonder if we were under attack, instead of Ukraine, if Ukraine would be sending us billions of dollars and armorments. :dunno:

No worries.  North Macedonia is a member of NATO.  I don't think we would ever need Ukraine's assistance.  

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

before Putin nukes the US, there is likely to be a massive cyberattack.  you will lose access to the cellular network.  news will be hard to find.  we might NEVER know what actually took place.  ever.  protect your damn families.

Ok I'm starting to get nervous now.  I bought a can of beans in case sh1t gets real.  Thanks for the heads up.

breaking news

putin orders a "partial" mobilization.  i think the word "partial" is just window dressing.  also putin asserts the threat of nukes are real.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-announces-partial-mobilization-russians-061436353.html

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered a partial mobilization of reservists in Russia on Wednesday.

It’s the first mobilization in Russia since World War II and is sure to further fuel tensions with the Western backers of Ukraine, who derided the move as an act of weakness.

The Russian leader, in a seven-minute televised address to the nation aired on Wednesday morning, also warned the West that he isn't bluffing over using all the means at his disposal to protect Russia's territory, in what appeared to be a veiled reference to Russia’s nuclear capability. Putin has previously warned the West not to back Russia against the wall and has rebuked NATO countries for supplying weapons to help Ukraine.

The total number of reservists to be called up could be as high as 300,000, officials said.

March 22 (Reuters) - Russia's security policy dictates that the country would only use nuclear weapons if its very existence were threatened, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told CNN in an interview on Tuesday.

Today Putin basically stated that NATO, the US, and its allies are attempting to destroy Russia and that her very existence is threatened.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

im scared WW3 will start this week tbh. it feels like Putin will strike all Ukrainian nuke power plants with missiles in a matter of hours.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

So you are or are not predicting it?

How many times have you shat yourself since midnight? How many shats do you need before we hit 12 on the doomsday clock?

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So you are or are not predicting it?

How many times have you shat yourself since midnight? How many shats do you need before we hit 12 on the doomsday clock?

im not predicting ww3 this week.  im scared it might happen given the massive escalation tho.  thank you for asking instead of running with wild lies.  you are being a little bit better behaved.

42 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Today Putin basically stated that NATO, the US, and its allies are attempting to destroy Russia and that her very existence is threatened.

Ukraine bombed Belgorod a while back.  Belgorod is in Russia.  So he can use the Belgorod attacks to justify nuking someone under Russian nuke policy.  It just doesn't have to be right away.  He could do it a week from now.  a month from now.  whenever.  He can just say "we are nuking and its justified because of those Belgorod attacks x weeks ago".

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

it feels like Putin will strike all Ukrainian nuke power plants with missiles in a matter of hours.

This too is not a prediction, but a feeling you have, just to be clear.

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Ukraine bombed Belgorod a while back.  Belgorod is in Russia.  So he can use the Belgorod attacks to justify nuking someone under Russian nuke policy.  It just doesn't have to be right away.  He could do it a week from now.  a month from now.  whenever.  He can just say "we are nuking and its justified because of those Belgorod attacks x weeks ago".

He can say anything, doesn't make it right, and if Putin starts nuking other countries, they will get nuked too, he knows this, which is why it won't happen.

lINK

Putin mobilizes more troops for Ukraine war, threatens nuclear retaliation and backs annexation of Russian-occupied land

If Russia decides to throw the full weight of their military at Ukraine, this will move rather quickly.  Looks like he is done playing around. 

59 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

im not predicting ww3 this week.  im scared it might happen given the massive escalation tho.  thank you for asking instead of running with wild lies.  you are being a little bit better behaved.

You said hours ago that it would start in a matter of hours. 😂

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You said hours ago that it would start in a matter of hours. 😂

no i didnt

you did quit the forum and then came back in a matter of hours.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

no i didnt

you did quit the forum and then came back in a matter of hours.

https://w2.countingdownto.com/4328562

:banana:

Also, I've never quit a forum, so that's one more thing you don't know what you're talking about.

😂

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

you are husky.  everyone knows it 😂 

Nope. Wrong again, chicken little!

BAWK! BAWK!

🐓

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nope. Wrong again, chicken little!

BAWK! BAWK!

🐓

you will always get called out for pretending to leave BC with a thread.  that was gold!

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

you will always get called out for pretending to leave BC with a thread.  that was gold!

I've admitted all my aliases and haven't created any new ones in about a decade, but I do enjoy living rent-free in your head. 

It looks and sounds a lot like this.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This too is not a prediction, but a feeling you have, just to be clear.

Of course, if it happened he'd be in hear crowing about it.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've admitted all my aliases

Who cares? You're the same dumbass ignorant poster under all of them. Why do you care so much about what name you post under. It's all the same words. :dunno:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Who cares? You're the same dumbass ignorant poster under all of them. Why do you care so much about what name you post under. It's all the same words. :dunno:

Wow. :shocking: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Wow. :shocking: 

Still on vacation? Hope the family is having fun without you while you post on this site 24x7. 

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Because BustinCharge thinks I'm huskyhater, which I'm not. Stay on point, Peggy.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Because BustinCharge thinks I'm huskyhater, which I'm not. Stay on point, Peggy.

You are the same. No doubt about it. But it doesn't matter. It's just an alias. :dunno:

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

You are the same. No doubt about it. But it doesn't matter. It's just an alias. :dunno:

:ninja:

Team Biden is sending "secret messages" to Russia warning them not to use nukes.  LOL.  We're passing notes in the back of the class to try to bully Putin.  We're doomed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/22/russia-nuclear-threat-us-options/

The United States for several months has been sending private communications to Moscow warning Russia’s leadership of the grave consequences that would follow the use of a nuclear weapon, according to U.S. officials, who said the messages underscore what President Biden and his aides have articulated publicly.

The Biden administration generally has decided to keep warnings about the consequences of a nuclear strike deliberately vague, so the Kremlin worries about how Washington might respond, the officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive deliberations.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Team Biden is sending "secret messages" to Russia warning them not to use nukes.  LOL.  We're passing notes in the back of the class to try to bully Putin.  We're doomed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/22/russia-nuclear-threat-us-options/

The United States for several months has been sending private communications to Moscow warning Russia’s leadership of the grave consequences that would follow the use of a nuclear weapon, according to U.S. officials, who said the messages underscore what President Biden and his aides have articulated publicly.

The Biden administration generally has decided to keep warnings about the consequences of a nuclear strike deliberately vague, so the Kremlin worries about how Washington might respond, the officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive deliberations.

You said we were hours away days ago. 😂

Justin is gonna have the last laugh over our glowing corpses.  You guys laugh and kid but he has some valid concerns.  

• Thanks 1

Jordan Peterson was just interviewed by Piers Morgan regarding Russia.  He thinks Putin will use nukes and that the West will submit, which is exactly my analysis as well.

51 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Justin is gonna have the last laugh over our glowing corpses.  You guys laugh and kid but he has some valid concerns.  

Concerns?  Sure.  There is nothing any of us can do about it though so I'm not going to waste much energy worrying about it right now.

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Of course Putin and nukes are a concern, but this clown makes predictions with 100 percent certainty based on rumors, "sources" and the wackadoodle nonsense spinning in his head like wind turbines on the prairie.

And Putin alone can't launch the nukes. 

I still think this ends when someone poisons him or puts a bullet in his pumpkin head.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Jordan Peterson was just interviewed by Piers Morgan regarding Russia.  He thinks Putin will use nukes and that the West will submit, which is exactly my analysis as well.

If Russia uses nukes the US and our Allie’s in Europe will forcibly remove him. Putin is nuts but he’s a smart enough to know that won’t end well for him. He’s desperate and bluffing.