JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So... the west did nothing to Russia but they are upset with the way we choose to live freely?  Sounds like Russia is incredibly soft.

if you think trying to kill Russia spiritually is "doing nothing", then you are lost.

I'm sure you would just sit there and take it if a foreign society entered your town, started teaching your kids morals completely different to your own, started shaming and mocking you for not changing.  I'm sure you'd love that.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

if you think trying to kill Russia spiritually is "doing nothing", then you are lost.

I'm sure you would just sit there and take it if a foreign society entered your town, started teaching your kids morals completely different to your own, started shaming and mocking you for not changing.  I'm sure you'd love that.

I don't see how WE are trying to kill Russia spiritually.  Why can't they ignore the west if they are so offended by it?  Are we in their country trying to make everyone gay or something?

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't see how WE are trying to kill Russia spiritually.  Why can't they ignore the west if they are so offended by it?  Are we in their country trying to make everyone gay or something?

If Russia does nothing, Ukraine is in NATO and all of that culture is right on their border.  Its completely unacceptable. 

Maybe you can see why nuclear war is inevitable.  Russia sees this as a US invasion of Russia and you see it as Russia conducting an illegal invasion of Ukraine.  Each side is firm in their beliefs and is prepared to die for their beliefs.  Humanity is screwed.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

If Russia does nothing, Ukraine is in NATO and all of that culture is right on their border.  Its completely unacceptable. 

Maybe you can see why nuclear war is inevitable.  Russia sees this as a US invasion of Russia and you see it as Russia conducting an illegal invasion of Ukraine.  Each side is firm in their beliefs and is prepared to die for their beliefs.  Humanity is screwed.

I see Putin as being a huge Poosie who needs a safe space.  I understand their beliefs but I think it's a terrible reason to go to war or threaten to nuke everyone.  It's beyond stupid.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Repeating this over and over doesn’t make it sound any less insane. 

• Haha 1

Russia is willing the blow up the world to stop what is to them satanic Western culture.

The West is prepared to nuke everything if Russia tries.

There is also no diplomacy to be had because Russia watched us cut a peace deal with Gaddafi in exchange for Gaddafi disarming, then Obama and Europe bomb the hell of out Libya to get rid of him. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I see Putin as being a huge Poosie who needs a safe space.

That is an unwise stance against a nation with 6000 nukes that is prepared to die to kill people like you.

So the world ends with Putin launching nukes at the US, and Hawkeye21 skyscreaming "poosie!!!" and we fire nukes back.  Great.  we are a dumb species.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I see Putin as being a huge Poosie who needs a safe space.  I understand their beliefs but I think it's a terrible reason to go to war or threaten to nuke everyone.  It's beyond stupid.

Putin is a homophobe. Is he enough of a homophobe to launch a nuclear war? Only Justin, in perhaps the entire world, thinks so.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

That is an unwise stance against a nation with 6000 nukes that is prepared to die to kill people like you.

That does not make a person strong though.  I see him as a very insecure person.  I'm curious what Russian citizen actually think.  Do they want to all die just because Putin can't get his way?

29 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The turning point was when a majority of Americans believed homosexual marriage was OK. That was around 2006 or so.  That's when Putin began damning America and the West in speeches, calling it all satanic.  He repeatedly stated that America has a responsibility to NOT push its (lack of) morality onto Russia.  Russia is a deeply christian nation and will not tolerate it.  instead, we helped support a coup in Ukraine to turn them more in favor of the West, which means (to Russia) a satanic morality is on their border. 

They had to invade at that point or experience spiritual death. 

The US attacked first.  Not with guns and weapons, but with (to Russia) a satanic moral code.

Russia would rather nuke the planet than experience spiritual death.

The US is NOT minding its own business.

Russia is fighting for their core beliefs and values. 

Russia is fighting against homosexuality, mutilation of children, abortion, bestiality, assisted suicide, devil worship.  All of it.

Putin is a snowflake.  Fock his feelings.

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Putin is a homophobe. Is he enough of a homophobe to launch a nuclear war? Only Justin, in perhaps the entire world, thinks so.

Putin as a homophobe, is this a joke I am not getting or did I miss some piece of information on his character?  I currently have no impression one way or the other on the matter.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Putin as a homophobe, is this a joke I am not getting or did I miss some piece of information on his character?  I currently have no impression one way or the other on the matter.

Most Russians are anti-gay, so Putin often plays the "deviant gay West" card for popular support.

Who knows what he really thinks, though he's probably as anti-gay as most Russians of his generation.

Just now, GobbleDog said:

Most Russians are anti-gay, so Putin often plays the "deviant gay West" card for popular support.

Who knows what he really thinks, though he's probably as anti-gay as most Russians of his generation.

And yet they really enjoy their wrestling and in particular their Greco-Roman wrestling.  Greco. I think we all know what that is code for.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

And yet they really enjoy their wrestling and in particular their Greco-Roman wrestling.  Greco. I think we all know what that is code for.

21 Jump Street? :dunno:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

JustinCharge still hasn't figured out that world leaders like to make up reasons to invade countries.  Next it'll be WMDs.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

JustinCharge still hasn't figured out that world leaders like to make up reasons to invade countries.  Next it'll be WMDs.

He sounds like a Putin sympathizer. 

19 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Putin is a snowflake.  Fock his feelings.

thats just incredible unwise since he has 6000 nukes.

https://cnsnews.com/article/international/michael-w-chapman/putin-look-west-its-all-about-destruction-family-perversion

Putin: Look at the West, 'It's All About Destruction of the Family ... Perversion and Abuse of Children'

Michael W. Chapman | February 21, 2023 | 1:28pm EST

(CNSNews.com) -- In his speech before the Federal Assembly in Moscow today, Russian President Vladimir Putin criticized the Western powers, particularly the United States, about their ongoing "destruction of the family," and added that Russia will protect its children "from degradation and degeneration." 

“Look what they are doing to their own people," President Putin told a large crowd assembled in Gostiny Dvor, Moscow.  "It is all about the destruction of the family, of cultural and national identity, perversion and abuse of children, including pedophilia, all of which are declared normal in their life." (Gostiny Dvor is a large exhibition center.) 

"They are forcing the priests to bless same-sex marriages," said Putin.  "Bless their hearts, let them do as they please. Here is what I would like to say in this regard. Adult people can do as they please. We in Russia have always seen it that way and always will: no one is going to intrude into other people’s private lives, and we are not going to do it, either."

People listen to 'Drag Queen Story Hour' during celebrations for Pride month on June 25, 2022, in Raleigh, North Carolina. (Getty Images)

Putin continued, “But here is what I would like to tell them: look at the Holy Scripture and the main books of other world religions They say it all, including that family is the union of a man and a woman."

"But these sacred texts are now being questioned," he said. "Reportedly, the Anglican Church is planning, just planning, to explore the idea of a gender-neutral god. What is there to say? Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

(Getty Images)

The Anglican Church, the Church of England currently is considering using "gender-neutral terms to refer to God," reported the New York Times. The Church of England also recently voted to bestow church blessings on homosexuals married in a civil court. 

Putin further said, “Millions of people in the West realize that they are being led to a spiritual disaster. Frankly, the elite appear to have gone crazy, and it looks like there is no cure for that. But like I said, these are their problems, while we must protect our children, which we will do. We will protect our children from degradation and degeneration.”

The Russian president also criticized the "Western elites" who are using the Ukraine conflict to effect "Russia's strategic defeat."

"What does this mean to us?" he said.  "This means they plan to finish us once and for all. In other words, they plan to grow a local conflict into a global confrontation. This is how we understand it and we will respond accordingly, because this represents an existential threat to our country."

(Screenshot)

John Mearsheimer, the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor at the University of Chicago, and a leading scholar of realpolitik, said "the United States has tied its own reputation to the outcome of the conflict" in Ukraine.

"President Joe Biden has labelled Russia’s war in Ukraine a 'genocide' and accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of being a 'war criminal' who should face a 'war crimes trial,'" said Mearsheimer in Foreign Affairs. "Presidential proclamations such as these make it hard to imagine Washington backing down; if Russia prevailed in Ukraine, the United States’ position in the world would suffer a serious blow.

However, he added, "Moscow cannot afford to lose in Ukraine, and it will use every means available to avoid defeat. Putin appears confident that Russia will ultimately prevail against Ukraine and its Western backers. ... In essence, Kyiv, Washington, and Moscow are all deeply committed to winning at the expense of their adversary, which leaves little room for compromise."

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

why keep lying?

again, biden himself warned of nuclear war. 

18 hours ago, nobody said:

i mean, really.  you dont think nations in history have gone to war to protect their religious beliefs?

wasnt it liberals who kept telling me that religion is evil because people start wars over religion?  Now its no longer the case?

liberal have gone batshiit crazy on the topic of nuclear war.  they assert that there is ZERO chance of it happening, without evidence, and call people crazy if they disagree.

if you dont want discourse then leave.  if you stay, you are trolls and bots.

homosexuality is not welcome in Russia, China, North Korea and India. 

Its also notable that India has yet to criticize Russia for its invasion of Ukraine and in fact is solidifying its ties with Moscow.

That's one of the big victories for Putin in the past year.  By assaulting the West and the US for its lack of morals, Putin is pulling India to the Russia-China side.

The US is walking on eggshells trying to appease India diplomatically because it fears India will fully go over to the Russia-China side if it uses a firm hand.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/not-looking-to-sanction-india-us-diplomat-dubs-indo-us-relations-most-consequential-articleshow.html

Last Updated: 9th February, 2023 08:30 IST

'Not Looking To Sanction India' US Diplomat Dubs Indo-US Relations 'most Consequential'

US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, Karen Donfried has said that Washington is not going to sanction India.

US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, Karen Donfried has said that Washington is not going to sanction India and is comfortable with India’s approach in the Russia-Ukraine war. On Wednesday, the diplomat asserted that the US is not uncomfortable with India’s stance to buy oil from Russia and believes that the relations between the Washington and New Delhi are “most consequential,” ANI reported. Donfried made these claims in a telephone conference on Wednesday. 

“We are not looking to sanction India. Our relationship with India is the most consequential relationship,” the diplomat stated in the telephone conference. According to ANI, the proclamation from Donfried came after she was asked how the US perceives India’s decision of purchasing oil from Russia. “By end of the decade, Russia’s oil and gas will decline by 50 per cent. We do not believe that sanction policy to have universal hearings. We are comfortable with the approach India has taken. We are already seeing results in the budget deficit that Russia has reported,” Donfried exclaimed.

42 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

They don't work

49 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

That doesn't change who he is.

55 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The US is walking on eggshells trying to appease India diplomatically because it fears India will fully go over to the Russia-China side if it uses a firm hand.

India and China together are strange bedfellows 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

liberal have gone batshiit crazy on the topic of nuclear war.  they assert that there is ZERO chance of it happening, without evidence, and call people crazy if they disagree.

if you dont want discourse then leave.  if you stay, you are trolls and bots.

You have it backwards.  People are asserting there isn't 100% chance of nuclear war which is what you are asserting.  Remember when you guaranteed nuclear war by the end of 2022?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

They don't work

All of them? 

I'm not a liberal, but I would agree it's non zero chance of nuclear war

I'd put it at a .06% chance of nuclear war within the next 3 years.

Anyone else notice how nicely ideologically aligned Putin's anti-West rant is with hard-right conservatives' anti-lib rants?

How does it feel to be toadies for a disinformation campaign run by an anti-American authoritarian? You guys sure do love freedom, don'tcha?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Anyone else notice how nicely ideologically aligned Putin's anti-West rant is with hard-right conservatives' anti-lib rants?

How does it feel to be toadies for a disinformation campaign run by an anti-American authoritarian? You guys sure do love freedom, don'tcha?

Conservatives are anti gay?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I'd put it at a .06% chance of nuclear war within the next 3 years.

So, you'd have a greater chance of dying from a nuke than dying from coovids as a pureblood.

the liberals in here are a bunch of bots.  personal attacks and guilt trips.  like they do to every other person on this forum not on the left. 0101011010101010

thye have no arguments. just point and laugh.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the liberals in here are a bunch of bots.  personal attacks and guilt trips.  like they do to every other person on this forum not on the left. 0101011010101010

thye have no arguments. just point and laugh.

You've provided a target-rich environment for laughing at you.