JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Yah, you DO have a problem distinguishing between the words "likely" and "guarantee".  I agree your english is pretty bad.

Well you did say it was 100% chance that we'd get nuked last month.

And you did say that you sent good ye notes to friends and family.

On 3/17/2022 at 8:07 AM, JustinCharge said:

I guarantee we are going to get nuked by Putin.  Its going to happen.  The way I see it, he will nuke us and demand our surrender.  If we don't, he fires all the nukes.  There is no other option for Putin.

This sure looked like a guarantee by you.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This sure looked like a guarantee by you.

Yeah but he never technically said when.  So he's not technically wrong until we're all dead or Putin is dead.  Even if Putin dies, he'll probably say that Putin still intended to nuke us, but he died before he could.

Russian state TV explaining that in a nulaer war, at least Russians will go to heaven while the west does not. They advocate nuking Washington DC in retaliation for supplying Ukraine.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russia-ukraine-uk-state-tv/2022/04/28/id/1067687/?oRef=vuukle

Russian State TV Journalist on Nuclear War: 'We're All Going to Die Someday'

By Nicole Wells    |   Thursday, 28 April 2022 01:25 PM

Russian state TV presenters considered the likelihood of nuclear war on air Tuesday, and Margarita Simonyan, journalist and head of state network RT, told the audience not to worry because “we’re all going to die some day.”

On Tuesday’s broadcast of “The Evening With Vladimir Solovyov,” host Vladimir Solovyov said that nuclear war might be necessary to prevent other countries from interfering in Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

"I think World War III is more realistic, knowing us, knowing our leader,” Simonyan said, according to The Daily Mail. “The most incredible outcome, that all this will end with a nuclear strike, seems more probable to me than the other course of events.”

The other course of events being that Russia loses the war it began in Ukraine.

“This is to my horror on one hand,” Simonyan continued. “But on the other hand, it is what it is. We will go to heaven, while they will simply croak.”

“We’re all going to die some day,” she added.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and other Kremlin officials have frequently raised the specter of nuclear war in rhetoric the U.S. and U.K. have called saber-rattling.

Agence France-Presse reported that Putin in a speech on Wednesday said any countries that attempt to intervene and create "unacceptable threats for us that are strategic in nature" would be met with a "lightning-fast" response.

On his show Tuesday night, Solovyov also brought up Western artillery deliveries to Ukraine.

"What is preventing us from striking the territory of the United Kingdom, targeting those logistical centers where these arms are being loaded?" he said.

Guest Andrey Sidorov, deputy dean of world politics at Moscow State University, replied that the United States, instead of the United Kingdom, is the real target.

"If we decide to strike the U.K., we should rather decide to strike the United States,” he said. “Final decisions are being made not in London, but in Washington. If we want to hit the real center of the West, then we need to strike Washington."

Fiona Hill, former senior director for European and Russian affairs on the National Security Council, said on a Times Radio podcast Tuesday that Putin using nuclear weapons in Ukraine is possibile.

"Of course, he [Putin] would,” Hill said. “And the thing is, he's already rhetorically done it, right? He's put us in a position that we've never been before with the Soviet Union and Russia, even going back to the Cold War, when we knew that part of the military doctrine was to use military weapons and biological and chemical weapons, as well, in extreme circumstances in the context of an existential threat to the Soviet Union, which there isn't right now to Russia."

Well, this is coming from a seriously high level western politican.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/putin-probably-declare-new-world-26828838

Russian President Vladimir Putin could declare World War 3 in just two days' time, according to the UK defence secretary.

Ben Wallace said that the despot will "probably" attempt to "mobilise the Russian people" amid his failing "special military operation".

He said: "I would not be surprised . . . that he is probably going to declare on May Day that, 'We are now at war with the world’s Nazis and we need to mass mobilise the Russian people'."

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Well, this is coming from a seriously high level western politican.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/putin-probably-declare-new-world-26828838

Russian President Vladimir Putin could declare World War 3 in just two days' time, according to the UK defence secretary.

Ben Wallace said that the despot will "probably" attempt to "mobilise the Russian people" amid his failing "special military operation".

He said: "I would not be surprised . . . that he is probably going to declare on May Day that, 'We are now at war with the world’s Nazis and we need to mass mobilise the Russian people'."

ohhh a seriously high level western politician, not just high level, seriously high level.  Yikes

22 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

ohhh a seriously high level western politician, not just high level, seriously high level.  Yikes

He is the secretary of state for defence.  Basically Blinken's UK counterpart.  Binken is Biden's secretary of state.  He is 6th in the line of succession to UK PM.

So Russia is slowly being starved out of tech to fight a war with Ukraine due to sanctions.  So in other words, by November / December 2022, we may starve them to a point where nukes are the only option.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/russia-cant-make-more-tanks-because-of-this-key-sanction-biden-official-says-204705566.html

The West has hit Russia with a range of economic sanctions including a promise this weekend from the G-7 nations to reduce their dependence on the country's oil. But one type of sanction, so-called "export controls," has attracted less attention than other high-profile penalties like seizing oligarchs' yachts.

Export controls ban companies from sending crucial products like semiconductors to Russia with the goal of gradually starving its economy. But a top Biden administration official told Yahoo Finance on Monday that certain export controls may hurt Vladimir Putin’s army in the immediate future.

“Because of the export controls we’ve already put in place, Russia’s top two manufacturers of tanks are no longer in business,” Deputy Secretary of the Treasury Wally Adeyemo said Monday. “Russia today has far fewer tanks than they had going into this invasion, and they can't make more because of the action that we're taking with sanctions.”

On 2/27/2022 at 8:51 AM, JustinCharge said:

Putin puts nuclear forces on alert in response to sanctions.  Were focked if we dont drop all sanctions  

https://www.axios.com/putin-nuclear-forces-9d1a2823-9512-4ab3-89f2-118ee37e0970.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a televised statement on Sunday that he was ordering Russia's nuclear deterrent forces on alert, as he continues his unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.

Driving the news: Speaking alongside his defense minister and military chief of staff, Putin said recent sanctions and "aggressive statements" from NATO countries had led him to put the nuclear deterrent forces in a “special regime of combat duty."

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — In a dramatic escalation of East-West tensions over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, President Vladimir Putin ordered Russian nuclear forces put on high alert Sunday in response to what he called “aggressive statements” by leading NATO powers.

The order means Putin has ordered Russia’s nuclear weapons prepared for increased readiness to launch, raising the threat that the tensions could boil over into nuclear warfare. In giving it, the Russian leader also cited hard-hitting financial sanctions imposed by the West against Russia, including Putin himself.

Speaking at a meeting with his top officials, Putin directed the Russian defense minister and the chief of the military’s General Staff to put the nuclear deterrent forces in a “special regime of combat duty.”

“Western countries aren’t only taking unfriendly actions against our country in the economic sphere, but top officials from leading NATO members made aggressive statements regarding our country,” Putin said in televised comments.

Reminder, Justincharge told us all 10 weeks ago that Russian forces went on alert, and we were focked if we didn't drop sanctions.

Well we didn't, and we're still alive.

On 2/27/2022 at 12:04 PM, JustinCharge said:

russia puts nukes on high alert and then immediately says there may be talks with ukraine.  that feels like he is stalling for time to set up his nuke strike.

Then they went on high alert so they can time to setup the strike.  How much time does Putin need to setup his strike?

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Then they went on high alert so they can time to setup the strike.  How much time does Putin need to setup his strike?

Well if the rest of their machinery is any indication, they are dealing with rusted out piles of shite for nuke carriers.

Putin is a multi-billionaire living the good life. His kids live in Russia, as do his grand kids.  He doesn't want a nuclear war he can't possibly win. He just likes to sabre rattle every now and then, especially when he's frustrated.

I predict Russia will settle for anything they can get at this point. They'll fight on and hope to at least get Donbass, but eventually they'll settle for a piece of paper promising Ukraine won't join Nato.  That's enough to declare "victory."  And what a cost they paid for such a meaningless victory - military humiliated and financially isolated for the next few decades.  What a catastrophe for Russia. Though it's understandable why Putin thought they could get away with it - he got away with carpet bombing Chechnya, invading Georgia, using chemical weapons in Syria, and annexing Crimea. The international community shares in the blame. This is what happens when you let a bully do whatever they want.

7 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Well if the rest of their machinery is any indication, they are dealing with rusted out piles of shite for nuke carriers.

Actually, I read an article recently that said basically this, there is a very distinct possibility that their nukes are completely useless.  It was based on the military corruption, the maintenance budget, and a whole bunch of other crap.  The guy made the argument that Russia is not really a nuclear threat and it's all for show.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Actually, I read an article recently that said basically this, there is a very distinct possibility that their nukes are completely useless.  It was based on the military corruption, the maintenance budget, and a whole bunch of other crap.  The guy made the argument that Russia is not really a nuclear threat and it's all for show.

I hate when a guy who is wrong as often as you are talks like this. I don’t think we are getting nuked, but your over confidence has me thinking. 

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I've read U.S. military estimated 60% of Russia's "smart missiles" in Ukraine either didn't launch, blew up on the pad, or missed the target entirely.  If there's any merit to that, it's very plausible Russia's nuclear threat isn't nearly as threatening as they want everyone to believe.

I've also read Russian soldiers aren't fanatics like Germans in WW2 willing to die for their leader's ideology.  Russian soldiers will do whatever they think they can get away with, but aren't willing to die for a mob boss. It's possible if Putin "pushes the button", his generals ignore him.

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

I've read U.S. military estimated 60% of Russia's "smart missiles" in Ukraine either didn't launch, blew up on the pad, or missed the target entirely.  If there's any merit to that, it's very plausible Russia's nuclear threat isn't nearly as threatening as they want everyone to believe.

I've also read Russian soldiers aren't fanatics like Germans in WW2 willing to die for their leader's ideology.  Russian soldiers will do whatever they think they can get away with, but aren't willing to die for a mob boss. It's possible if Putin "pushes the button", his generals ignore him.

It only takes one. And they have the most. 

O/U on how many pairs of underpants JustinCharge has ruined with fecal matter since this "guaranteed nuclear war" 32.5

Russia has both a proven supply of nukes and a proven space program. If they can get their rockets into space, they can get them to the US.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Reminder, Justincharge told us all 10 weeks ago that Russian forces went on alert, and we were focked if we didn't drop sanctions.

Well we didn't, and we're still alive.

Good to see you posting under this username again. Also IMO "vomit" sucked, I hope you keep that one permanently retired although it's your prerogative and it shouldn't have been banned. Shooter McGavin was better.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Russia has both a proven supply of nukes and a proven space program. If they can get their rockets into space, they can get them to the US.

We all know how badly you want this.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

O/U on how many pairs of underpants JustinCharge has ruined with fecal matter since this "guaranteed nuclear war" 32.5

putin will nuke in 2022.  i guarantee it.

i expect Russia will hit the US with a massive cyberattack shortly before it happens.  You'll know its coming when everyones phones go down.

50 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i expect Russia will hit the US with a massive cyberattack shortly before it happens.  You'll know its coming when everyones phones go down.

Quoted for posterity.

48 minutes ago, nobody said:

Quoted for posterity.

i mean, when it happens, youll never see this forum or anything ever again.

whats russias alternative to nuking? surrender and top officials rounded up for war crimes trials and executions?

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You've guaranteed a bunch of things and they weren't true. I guarantee you won't ever admit you were wrong. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

whats russias alternative to nuking? surrender and top officials rounded up for war crimes trials and executions? 

Ukraine agrees to not join Nato. Putin has a "victory" parade. Top officials aren't extradited.

3 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Ukraine agrees to not join Nato. Putin has a "victory" parade. Top officials aren't extradited.

Maybe Ukraine should have said that in the first place? NATO too. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe Ukraine should have said that in the first place? NATO too. 

Not sure that would've done it. Seems Russia really wanted that Donbass land bridge to Crimea and to re-install a puppet regime in Kyiv.

What might have prevented it was the international community coming down hard on Russia for all their other crimes over the past 2 decades instead of ignoring them.

9 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Not sure that would've done it. Seems Russia really wanted that Donbass land bridge to Crimea and to re-install a puppet regime in Kyiv.

What might have prevented it was the international community coming down hard on Russia for all their other crimes over the past 2 decades instead of ignoring them.

Yeah Russia thought they would roll through Ukraine over a weekend.  Now that they've suffered greatly, they'll negotiate what they want, declare victory and go home.  They'll get the eastern region.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i mean, when it happens, youll never see this forum or anything ever again.

I thought Russia would rather the world be dead than have trans kids living in it.

10 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Maybe. I guess if Obama and Biden had sanctioned them after they invaded the first time this might not have happened. But there was a lot of money to be made in Ukraine. 🇺🇦

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Once again you are guaranteeing that we will be nuked.  There is no way you actually believe this.  If you were 100% convinced that this was going to happen then you wouldn't be wasting your time on here.  You would have quit your job and focused on prepping for what you think is going to happen.  Unless, you don't care what happens and have accepted that you're just going to die so why even try.

I have been backing up everything posted here to a hard drive.  Well, everything worthwhile posted here to a memory card.  I am just uncertain how much, since I will be there and alone, that I would want to keep re-reading what I have typed.  

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/04/russia-threatens-to-strike-the-west-if-ukraine-hits-it-with-us-rockets-16768243/

Russia threatens to strike the West if Ukraine hits it with US rockets

Faye Brown Saturday 4 Jun 2022 1:00 pm

A close ally of Vladimir Putin has warned that the Kremlin could target western cities if Ukraine uses rockets supplied by the US to carry out strikes on Russia.

President Joe Biden announced this week that his administration was sending long-range missiles to Ukraine, backtracking on an earlier statement that the US would not be giving the war-torn country advanced weaponry.

Dmitry Medvedev, a former prime minister under Putin and current chairman of the national security council, warned there would be consequences if these were used on Russian soil.

He told Al Jazeera: ‘If, God forbid, these weapons are used against Russian territory then our armed forces will have no other choice but to strike decision-making centres.

‘Of course, it needs to be understood that the final decision-making centres in this case, unfortunately, are not located on the territory of Kyiv.’

He also warned that fighting in Ukraine was pushing the world dangerously close to nuclear Armageddon

‘The Horsemen of the Apocalypse are already on their way and all hope now is with Lord God the Almighty,’ he said.

Kremlin-controlled state TV has said on a number of occasions that the war in Ukraine could turn nuclear, with attacks on the UK and the rest of Europe.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/04/russia-threatens-to-strike-the-west-if-ukraine-hits-it-with-us-rockets-16768243/

Russia threatens to strike the West if Ukraine hits it with US rockets

Faye Brown Saturday 4 Jun 2022 1:00 pm

A close ally of Vladimir Putin has warned that the Kremlin could target western cities if Ukraine uses rockets supplied by the US to carry out strikes on Russia.

President Joe Biden announced this week that his administration was sending long-range missiles to Ukraine, backtracking on an earlier statement that the US would not be giving the war-torn country advanced weaponry.

Dmitry Medvedev, a former prime minister under Putin and current chairman of the national security council, warned there would be consequences if these were used on Russian soil.

He told Al Jazeera: ‘If, God forbid, these weapons are used against Russian territory then our armed forces will have no other choice but to strike decision-making centres.

‘Of course, it needs to be understood that the final decision-making centres in this case, unfortunately, are not located on the territory of Kyiv.’

He also warned that fighting in Ukraine was pushing the world dangerously close to nuclear Armageddon

‘The Horsemen of the Apocalypse are already on their way and all hope now is with Lord God the Almighty,’ he said.

Kremlin-controlled state TV has said on a number of occasions that the war in Ukraine could turn nuclear, with attacks on the UK and the rest of Europe.

Time to crawl into your shelter and not come out for 30 years. 🙁

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Maybe he will be right this time.

Would be the first time

Warnings of nuclear war continue...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1620877/Putin-Russian-propaganda-nuclear-WW3-threat-warning-weapons-Ukraine-US-NATO-vn

'Nuclear war is coming' Putin's mouthpiece threatens west with 'World War 3' warning

VLADIMIR PUTIN's pundit threatened NATO and the West as he claimed the weapons that are being sent in support to Ukraine will lead to a "nuclear WW3".

By Sophia Mencarelli

10:21, Sun, Jun 5, 2022 | UPDATED: 10:21, Sun, Jun 5, 2022

Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev used Russia's state-controlled TV to send a nuclear warning to the West. Speaking on Russia’s Channel 1, he threatened that the weapons that keep reaching Ukraine will see the war in Ukraine escalate into WW3. “The nuclear war is coming”, he added after warning “[the West] don’t understand what happens next”.

Speaking live on Russian state TV, Mr Mikheyev said: “[The West] talk about how many more weapons are being sent and how frightening these weapons are.

“They don’t understand what happens next.

“They all say ‘terrible weapons are arriving over there, they keep coming and coming'.

“They promised not to use them a certain way. But most likely they will do it anyway. And that will lead to WW3."

“A common man asks ‘What happens next?’.

“Next comes WW3.

“The nuclear war is coming, that’s all."