Jump to content
Mike Honcho

Wordle scores

Recommended Posts

Wordle 595 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was confident I hit it on three. Flipping three with five is such a better Wordle word.Β <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 596 3/6*

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Framed #331
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 596 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

took a crack at two and was lucky to get three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 597 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #332
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 597 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone else feel like today's word was used already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 597 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Framed #332
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 598 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was a fun one, even though it took four. I can't believe IΒ wasn't seeing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BufordT said:

does anyone else feel like today's word was used already?

I'd not gotten that feeling, no. But then I started late. (230 plays)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 598 3/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #333
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 598 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #333
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 598 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the first guess yesterday, but then never had time to go back and finish it because of work. Which broke my streak and dropped my win percentage :mad:

Β 

Got today in 2 though through dumb luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 599 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nothing to workΒ with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 599 4/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No chance

Framed #334
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rough one.

Β 

Wordle 599 5/6*

Β 

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Β 

Framed #334

πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

A friend of mine wouldΒ  watch this movieall the time back in the day.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 599 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 600 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

might have tried to swing for a three, but played it safe to lock in the four.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 600 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #335
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 600 4/6*

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Framed #335
πŸŽ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Bam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 600 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #335
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 601 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

brainfart.... four was utterly useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 601 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 601 5/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #336
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 601 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Started off slow but picked it up near the end.Β 

Framed #336
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

Started off slow and never picked it up.Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Octordle has a variant called rescue mode where they start with bad guesses and you have 9 chances to get the 8 words.Β  I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 602 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

<_<Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 602 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #337
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 602 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Framed #337
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t like today’s wordΒ 

Wordle 602 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #337
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯

https://framed.wtf

I bet the personΒ who chooses these movies is not from the United States. These choices are weird.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don’t like today’s wordΒ 

Β 

Me either, thus theΒ <_<Β emoji.

I was like "ah c'mon." I'd thought I'd hit a three.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Me either, thus theΒ <_<Β emoji.

I was like "ah c'mon." I'd thought I'd hit a three.

When are you moving to Florida?! I want to take my Chinese lessons!Β 
Β 

I saw this and thought…Is this true?Β 

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, peenie said:

When are you moving to Florida?! I want to take my Chinese lessons!Β 
Β 

I saw this and thought…Is this true?Β 

Β 

My kids are enrolled in the public school in Michigan and I'll be getting that wheelchair-access van and starting that driving jobΒ this week or next. I can pass a Florida teaching test probably at my convenience at this point. My wife is studying Florida Real Estate law while waiting for a Green Card to process, so that's probably still on.

My wife will look to start a class in a week if you are interested. She is a teacher, but only has taught English in China in a classroom. She'd need time to prepare for Chinese in the US as well as in an online format as this'd be new for her- but probably a good experience to see how well. She'd have to selectΒ teaching material online.Β She asked what you'd like to study, I told her (presumed) oral Chinese speaking and listening to start but if you want to learn reading and writing along side it, she can do that too. Also, how often would you like a class and how much experience you have with the language (I presumed minimal).

As for Chinese girls in big international cities, I don't have experience dealing with them butΒ morally repulsive, screwed in the head,Β and only think about moneyΒ is their stereotype/reputation/accusation. A guy wouldn'tΒ need go all the way to the farmΒ though unless he has a farm himself, he couldΒ still find quality inΒ a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th tier city. It's whatever you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My kids are enrolled in the public school in Michigan and I'll be getting that wheelchair-access van and starting that driving jobΒ this week or next. I can pass a Florida teaching test probably at my convenience at this point. My wife is studying Florida Real Estate law while waiting for a Green Card to process, so that's probably still on.

My wife will look to start a class in a week if you are interested. She is a teacher, but only has taught English in China in a classroom. She'd need time to prepare for Chinese in the US as well as in an online format as this'd be new for her- but probably a good experience to see how well. She'd have to selectΒ teaching material online.Β She asked what you'd like to study, I told her (presumed) oral Chinese speaking and listening to start but if you want to learn reading and writing along side it, she can do that too. Also, how often would you like a class and how much experience you have with the language (I presumed minimal).

As for Chinese girls in big international cities, I don't have experience dealing with them butΒ morally repulsive, screwed in the head,Β and only think about moneyΒ is their stereotype/reputation/accusation. A guy wouldn'tΒ need go all the way to the farmΒ though unless he has a farm himself, he couldΒ still find quality inΒ a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th tier city. It's whatever you like.

I didn't realize your wife would even need a green card, I thought by being your wife she'd be a US Citizen.Β Β 

It sucks the hoops you are having to jump through.Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 603 3/6

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That one easily fell into place for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 603 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 603 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

Framed #338
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 604 4/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Framed #339
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

https://framed.wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×