Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Brittney Griner held by the Russians

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If Sheila Jackson Lee is in your corner, you might as well prepare yourself for Russian prison.

But...she demanded it...:dunno:

• Haha 1

Putin is like 5'3, he is no dummy. He is going to make babies that will grow taller than 5'6 with her

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

But...she demanded it...:dunno:

I think Russia is a bit busy right now with their FOCKING INVASION to listen to this "demand".

I wonder if she would be this upset if this was a stupid white college frat boy that got busted. 🤔

30 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think Russia is a bit busy right now with their FOCKING INVASION to listen to this "demand".

I wonder if she would be this upset if this was a stupid white college frat boy that got busted. 🤔

And one who voted for Trump.... 🤔

32 minutes ago, DonS said:

Billy Hayes. Did four years in a Turkish prison for trying to take Hash out of Turkey. No one cared 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Billy Hayes. Did four years in a Turkish prison for trying to take Hash out of Turkey. No one cared 

Loved the movie. If the ending of that movie was actually how it happened, that is badass.  

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Loved the movie. If the ending of that movie was actually how it happened, that is badass.  

Jimmy Carter didn’t lift a finger for him. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jimmy Carter didn’t lift a finger for him. 

Fock no. 

And biden didn't lift a finger for the 100s of American's and allies left behind in Afghanistan. 

But this one in Russia is black and female, and that's kind of his thing right now. Soo.....wait and see. I'm guessing Putin sends her back without needing any urging. He knows the US these days better than our own president knows it. But, we'll see.  

• Thanks 1

funniest thread in years, boys.

i didnt think you had any left.

• Sad 1

On 3/6/2022 at 10:53 AM, Utilit99 said:

Fock no. 

And biden didn't lift a finger for the 100s of American's and allies left behind in Afghanistan. 

But this one in Russia is black and female, and that's kind of his thing right now. Soo.....wait and see. I'm guessing Putin sends her back without needing any urging. He knows the US these days better than our own president knows it. But, we'll see.  

And gay 

Just read that this chic was against the playing of the national anthem at games.....her wokeness has me disinterested. 

1 minute ago, Nomad99 said:

Just read that this chic was against the playing of the national anthem at games.....her wokeness has me disinterested. 

Yeah, if she hates America that much why should anyone even try to bring the chick back here?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

In Mother Russia you are free to kneel for the national anthem WHILE YOU WORK IN THE GULAG!!!! 

(I wonder what Yakov Smirnoff is up to nowadays?) 

54 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Do you know what song she would want to hear right now more than any other?

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 7:13 AM, DonS said:

Americans are always shocked when they see real oppression in other countries.

she will be a republican for life after spendng time in a russian prison, a guard cuffed herself to griner's handcuffs. also notice at 50 seconds she is shakin her head.  such disrespect to russia.  she will be locked up for years.

The real origin of Monkey pocks 

One of those dumbfocking Ball brothers, when he was at UCLA, they had an international friendship type match or other in China. Well wouldn't you know the focktard and his criminally inclined teammates were caught shoplifting on their first day in China. You know, in California you can steal up to $950 per store no problem, but they took their California values to a country that doesn't like crime and takes protecting stores seriously.

Fock 'em they should still be rotting in Chinese prison right now as far as I'm concerned. That's a ten year prison sentence and piss on 'em, but no, President Trump pulled some strings had their California asses out of Chinese prison within a week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/15/sports/ucla-liangelo-ball-suspended.html

I couldn't care less or more about Brittney Griner than about the UCLA sh*tbags, but as we've already seen, a real president could have had her out if he wanted to.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

God, that's an ugly dude. 

Even the German Shepherd is like "no way am I biting that beast". 

I'm not kidding at all. I'm about two rounds away from walking up to this guy and telling him he looks just like Brittany griner. Because he f****** does.

Youch. 😳

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm not kidding at all. I'm about two rounds away from walking up to this guy and telling him he looks just like Brittany griner. Because he f****** does.

Youch. 😳

If you're about to tell a large black man that he looks like one of the ugliest women on earth, that is not a good idea. Better make sure he has a good sense of humor first. If you get a Nation of Islam militant, you're in trouble.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If you're about to tell a large black man that he looks like one of the ugliest women on earth, that is not a good idea. Better make sure he has a good sense of humor first. If you get a Nation of Islam militant, you're in trouble.

Good advice. But he's probably a lesbian.

from the comments of the video: So making bank is more important than principle? Says she wouldn't play in a final four in Indiana but, will play in Russia for more money where they have many anti-LGBTQ laws. I guess personal principles can be bought if the price is high enough.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

from the comments of the video: So making bank is more important than principle? Says she wouldn't play in a final four in Indiana but, will play in Russia for more money where they have many anti-LGBTQ laws. I guess personal principles can be bought if the price is high enough.

Typical democrat. 

We should counter Russia's offer with, we will give you your criminal fock back if you agree to keep this hypocritical biotch in jail and take Sheila Jackson Lee to keep her company!

Isn’t she in a Russian jail because she was caught at the airport with drugs? 

27 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Isn’t she in a Russian jail because she was caught at the airport with drugs? 

yes but the US government said she has been "wrongfully detained".

But she was rightfully caught, and based on Russia’s set of laws, she is now rightfully in their jail? 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

But she was rightfully caught, and based on Russia’s set of laws, she is now rightfully in their jail? 

Yes. Bye Felicia  

There's no question Russia's trying to use the situation to their advantage politically, but I've also heard no one claim she doesn't use the stuff she was arrested for. Certainly sounds like she was dumb enough to try to bring it into the country, got caught, and is facing their justice system. With Russia offering a sweetheart deal in exchange for US concessions.

16 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

There's no question Russia's trying to use the situation to their advantage politically, but I've also heard no one claim she doesn't use the stuff she was arrested for. Certainly sounds like she was dumb enough to try to bring it into the country, got caught, and is facing their justice system. With Russia offering a sweetheart deal in exchange for US concessions.

Oh its worse than that.  Smuggling drugs is far worse than using them.  The difference is using drugs at home in Russia, and trying to take drugs thru the Russian airport.

I get the sense now that any system of law not under the control of the Liberal World Order is now considered illegitimate by liberals.  Idiots.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Oh its worse than that.  Smuggling drugs is far worse than using them.  The difference is using drugs at home in Russia, and trying to take drugs thru the Russian airport.

Yes, but if someone had at least CLAIMED she didn't use them, the theory that she was targeted, and they were planted on her by the Russians would have at least some plausibility.

1 minute ago, Vikings4ever said:

Yes, but if someone had at least CLAIMED she didn't use them, the theory that she was targeted, and they were planted on her by the Russians would have at least some plausibility.

no.  99% of all court cases end in guilty as charged in Russia.  She's going to prison.

Preferential treatment for being a tall athlete doesn’t cut it in Russia.  

Why does it in America?

I guarantee this isn’t the first time she’s flown with vape.

On 7/2/2022 at 10:07 PM, JustinCharge said:

yes but the US government said she has been "wrongfully detained".

They didn’t say that originally.  She was first arrested in February and the State Department didn’t reclassify her as being wrongfully detained until May -  https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wnba-star-brittney-griner-hearing-russian-court

Certainly seems like the charges are being trumped up.  I was trying to find the definition for “large scale transportation of drugs” but didn’t have much luck.  I’d be surprised if what she was carrying in an airport was truly “large scale”…

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

They didn’t say that originally.  She was first arrested in February and the State Department didn’t reclassify her as being wrongfully detained until May -  https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wnba-star-brittney-griner-hearing-russian-court

Certainly seems like the charges are being trumped up.  I was trying to find the definition for “large scale transportation of drugs” but didn’t have much luck.  I’d be surprised if what she was carrying in an airport was truly “large scale”…

Doesn't matter.  When you're in a foreign country you're subject to their laws, even if they abuse them.  A colleague of mine went to India for work.  When he was leaving his baggage went off in the airport security scanner.  Turns out, in his shaving kit, they found a single bullet.  No gun.  Just one bullet.  Turns out he had been cleaning his gun on a hunting trip and put all the bullets in his shaving kit so he wouldn't lose them.  Then he accidentally left one in it.  He'd been flying with that kit for years domestically with that bullet and never had an issue.  He spent about 7 months in India because of that snafu.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What does that matter?  She is on record that she hates America and it's the most racist place on earth.   Why is she begging such a racist country to come to her rescue? Hopefully she spends the rest of her life in a Russian prison learning what real racism feels like.  She is a horrible liberal hypocrite that deserves everything happening to her.  

• Thanks 3