Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Brittney Griner held by the Russians

7 hours ago, Bert said:

What does that matter?  She is on record that she hates America and it's the most racist place on earth.   Why is she begging such a racist country to come to her rescue? Hopefully she spends the rest of her life in a Russian prison learning what real racism feels like.  She is a horrible liberal hypocrite that deserves everything happening to her.  

I don’t follow the WNBA so I don’t really know what she has said but Geez man.  Comments she’s made here are pretty much irrelevant to her being used as a political prisoner in Russia.  Making negative comments deserve life in a shady prison now?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t follow the WNBA so I don’t really know what she has said but Geez man.  Comments she’s made here are pretty much irrelevant to her being used as a political prisoner in Russia.  Making negative comments deserve life in a shady prison now?

no one siad that.  breaking another country's drug laws while being openly hateful at a free country will get you scorn tho.  its hilarious you even attempt to throw out the fact that she got caught with drugs tho to try to run a guilt trip on the GC.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

no one siad that.  breaking another country's drug laws while being openly hateful at a free country will get you scorn tho.

The post I quoted literally said that dude

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No, it doesn't, unless you think Bert thinks she should go to prison even if she's innocent of breaking Russia's laws.  The post you quoted is addressing one hypocritical aspect of the story.  He's not advocating for punishing her JUST for that; he's just not showing any sympathy given her past comments on America.  That's assuming she has said the things he alleges.  I don't follow women's basketball AT ALL so I have no clue what she's said about America in the past.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, it doesn't, unless you think Bert thinks she should go to prison even if she's innocent of breaking Russia's laws.  

I'm pretty sure he does

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm pretty sure he does

And once again you would be wrong.  She broke the law, period.  Now the Russian's are taking advantage of her stupid decisions.  This hypocrite has stated she wouldn't play in Indiana because of some law that she believes is a slight against homosexuals but you are going to play in Russia and China???  How is that working out for you?  Russia despises homosexuality, you knew that and chose to go there of your own free will.  

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

you said nothing about drugs.

56 minutes ago, Bert said:

And once again you would be wrong.  She broke the law, period.  Now the Russian's are taking advantage of her stupid decisions.  This hypocrite has stated she wouldn't play in Indiana because of some law that she believes is a slight against homosexuals but you are going to play in Russia and China???  How is that working out for you?  Russia despises homosexuality, you knew that and chose to go there of your own free will.  

So just because she broke the law that means the Russians can do whatever they want with her?  And some people here were rooting for them against Ukraine...

Just now, TimHauck said:

So just because she broke the law that means the Russians can do whatever they want with her?  And some people here were rooting for them against Ukraine...

The same way we are doing whatever we want with the Russian arms dealer.

🤣 pleading to biden. Sorry hun, he doesn't give a rats ass about you. Trump would have gotten you out inside a couple days. 

• Thanks 1

Too bad some people have to pay the price for covering up the Biden family corruption. Good that it’s one of his supporters though 

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

The same way we are doing whatever we want with the Russian arms dealer.

He was convicted by a jury and only received the minimum sentence

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

🤣 pleading to biden. Sorry hun, he doesn't give a rats ass about you. Trump would have gotten you out inside a couple days. 

^^^

Not hyperbole. When three UCLA basketball players, teenagers use to taking whatever they wanted for free because they grew up in California where everybody does it, decided to help themselves to free designer glasses in China, they were facing ten years in prison for shoplifting. President Trump personally intervened and had them out within a week.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So just because she broke the law that means the Russians can do whatever they want with her? 

You're unfamiliar with dictatorships?  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

😂

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He was convicted by a jury and only received the minimum sentence

He went through our process she is going through theirs.  Other Countries have their own laws and processes.  It is best not to break other Country's laws.  Her entitled azz couldn't say no to the chronic and is paying the price.  

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'm familiar, which is part of the reason I posted the below earlier.  Bert seems to have no problem with them though

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And some people here were rooting for them against Ukraine...

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So just because she broke the law that means the Russians can do whatever they want with her?

That is not what is happening. They are following Russian law. She could get up to 10 years.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

That is not what is happening. They are following Russian law.

Not according to the US State department

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not according to the US State department

They should do something. Like sanctions. Oh wait. 

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Griner pleads guilt! 

How dumb of her is it that she would go anywhere near that stuff in Russia. And to be one of the planet's biggest gay-hating countries. 

I hope she gets a slap on the wrist and gets shipped out of there, but it wouldn't surprise me if she gets the full 10 years. 

Putin is smart. He knows she’s a bigger detriment to the US than an asset. He’ll send her back. 

I have no sympathy for her. Kneels for anthem and protests in america. Goes to another country and commits a crime then expects america to help her out. Lmfao when military members go overseas they tell us not to commit a crime cause if we do we are on our own. I’d rather free them than her entitled ass

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I have no sympathy for her. Kneels for anthem and protests in america. Goes to another country and commits a crime then expects america to help her out. Lmfao when military members go overseas they tell us not to commit a crime cause if we do we are on our own. I’d rather free them than her entitled ass

This.  She hates this country so much? Enjoy Russia you focking coont. 

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How dumb of her is it that she would go anywhere near that stuff in Russia. And to be one of the planet's biggest gay-hating countries. 

I hope she gets a slap on the wrist and gets shipped out of there, but it wouldn't surprise me if she gets the full 10 years. 

All part of the deal. She pleads guilty and she'll be on a plane home in a week. Our pot smoking, American hating, lgbtq freak in exchange for someone truly dangerous. 

Don’t do the crime , if you can’t do the time. Shame.  

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Link

I already posted in this thread, from Fox News even

So, is the outcry that she deserves special treatment? She pleaded guilty, why is this still a story?

I feel bad for her honestly but, she really rolled the dice by not taking Russian law seriously. I wish her the best but, she only has herself to blame.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, is the outcry that she deserves special treatment? She pleaded guilty, why is this still a story?

I feel bad for her honestly but, she really rolled the dice by not taking Russian law seriously. I wish her the best but, she only has herself to blame. 

GTFO with this "personal responsibility" bullsh1t.  This concept is based in whiteness you raciss!  :nono:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

All part of the deal. She pleads guilty and she'll be on a plane home in a week. Our pot smoking, American hating, lgbtq freak in exchange for someone truly dangerous. 

THIS ^

And you just know that the second she hits the tarmac here in the good ol' US of A she'll start screaming about how it was all planted on her, how racist they were/are, etc 

Last month Russia sentenced a US teacher working in Moscow to 14 years for carrying a half oz.

For hash oil, Griner is only facing 10 years. :lol:   Hope she serves it in Siberia.

7 minutes ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

THIS ^

And you just know that the second she hits the tarmac here in the good ol' US of A she'll start screaming about how it was all planted on her, how racist they were/are, etc 

Don’t forget to throw in some white supremacy and a couple OMBs. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Last month Russia sentenced a US teacher working in Moscow to 14 years for carrying a half oz.

For hash oil, Griner is only facing 10 years. :lol:   Hope she serves it in Siberia.

I’d be in for life.  😮

On 7/5/2022 at 10:15 AM, lod001 said:

No he wouldn't have. Do you seriously think Biden would be less inclined than Clownzo to get her out of Russia? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No he wouldn't have. Do you seriously think Biden would be less inclined than Clownzo to get her out of Russia? 

That’s the precedent Trump set for star basketball players who are black.  

• Like 1

She will be awarded the medal of honor and have a 25 million dollar book deal the second she hits American soil and still say she's oppressed. Fock that coooont