Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Brittney Griner held by the Russians

1 minute ago, Nomad99 said:

9 years😱😱

Brutal.

4 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

9 years😱😱

The have to do that. She has no value in a trade without a stiff sentence. But great, we are going to give up dangerous criminals for her. 

i wonder if she has been violated while in prison.  

13 minutes ago, taco breath said:

i wonder if she has been violated while in prison.  

I'm pretty sure she's the one doing the violating.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

9 years😱😱

Enjoy the gulag b1tch! 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The have to do that. She has no value in a trade without a stiff sentence. But great, we are going to give up dangerous criminals for her. 

She's a pawn to be sure, absurdly mishandled by the U.S.   All because Libs need Putin to be the boogeyman. 

• Thanks 1

It makes sense that Russia gave her a long sentence, as they needed to replace the beast from the Upside Down that Hopper killed back in 1986.

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

im thinking they lock her up for the full term no trade.  reason is the woke media would celebrate her release a great deal and only casually mention the swap.  it would be spun as a win.  therefore shes doing 9 years in prison.

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

9 years😱😱

:banana:

"Oh say can you see..."  I'd insert 9 dancing bananas, but it'd take too long.  I'm sure the years will just fly by considering Russians love tatted-up black lesbians. Damn, 9 years... this is like a car crash when idiot meets idiot. Russia hands out ridiculous sentences for something so petty, yet it happens to one of America's biggest scumbags.  They were meant for each other.

• Thanks 2

We don't know for sure whether that cannabis oil wasn't planted, and she sure as hell can't accuse the Russians of doing that while in custody. She had to play along in order of having any hope of a prisoner exchange. She was going to get convicted and receive the maximum penalty anyway.

In a country that hates gays and throws the book at drug offenders, she represents a pretty huge bargaining chip for whatever it is they want down the road.

• Haha 2

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

We don't know for sure whether that cannabis oil wasn't planted, and she sure as hell can't accuse the Russians of doing that while in custody. She had to play along in order of having any hope of a prisoner exchange. She was going to get convicted and receive the maximum penalty anyway.

In a country that hates gays and throws the book at drug offenders, she represents a pretty huge bargaining chip for whatever it is they want down the road.

Wait, wut?????  🤣

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Wait, wut?????  🤣

Do you seriously think Russian is not capable of that kind of thing?

They poison each other, for fock's sake, not to mention starting the bloodiest European conflict since World War II. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Good thing Biden is on the job. :lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They poison each other, for fock's sake, not to mention starting the bloodiest European conflict since World War II. 

🤡

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤡

So you still cling to the conspiracy of widespread fraud that would have overturned the presidential election, even though every judge in the land, including ones Trump appointed, kicked out his frivolous and baloney lawsuits, yet you believe Russians wouldn't do such a thing as wrongfully detain a high-profile American to use as a bargaining chip in a prisoner exchange.

😂

Brittney Griner Rewarded With 9 Years Of Not Hearing The U.S. National Anthem

https://babylonbee.com/news/brittney-griner-rewarded-with-9-years-of-not-hearing-the-us-national-anthem

MOSCOW — WNBA star Brittney Griner has been found guilty of drug trafficking charges in Russia. The judge has sentenced Griner to 9 years in a Russian penal colony where she will never have to hear America's national anthem being played.

"I'm thrilled with this ruling," said Griner to reporters. "For 9 years I will be free from the systemic racism of America and will never have to hear that awful national anthem being played. I look forward to living out the next decade far away in beautiful Russia."

Sources close to Griner say she is also thrilled that she got the exact same sentence a man would have gotten for the exact same crime. "In Russia, they really seem to care about closing the sentencing gap between men and women," she said.

Russian authorities say Griner will be given special tasks around the penal colony, such as reaching things on high shelves, pruning the tops of trees, and breaking large rocks into little rocks.

"I just want to say thank you to Vladimir Putin for saving me from the racist hellhole that is the United States, if only for 9 years," said Griner.

At publishing time, President Biden proposed bringing Griner back home by exchanging her for Hunter Biden.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wasn't quoted with actually saying she packed it?

I feel bad for her.  Hopefully, at least, athletes that like to cry about the US being oppressive see what it's like to be under real oppression.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Assuming Putin is up to no good is pretty much the same as assuming the liberal democrats are up to no good.

They are all worthy of the skepticism.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I feel bad for her.  Hopefully, at least, athletes that like to cry about the US being oppressive see what it's like to be under real oppression.

Somehow I think LeFlop would make this out to be America's fault.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

im thinking they lock her up for the full term no trade.  reason is the woke media would celebrate her release a great deal and only casually mention the swap.  it would be spun as a win.  therefore shes doing 9 years in prison.

Didn’t they already say they want the weapons dealer guy back in exchange?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Didn’t they already say they want the weapons dealer guy back in exchange?

I hadn't seen anything that states that Russia said it. I think it was just Biden? :dunno:

Isn't Biden still working on a plan to get the Americans he left behind in Afghanistan?

I think everyone is making to big of deal about it.  I learned all about prison life from Hogan's Hero's, honestly, it's not that bad.

38 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wasn't quoted with actually saying she packed it?

She says she did, but that doesn't mean she actually packed it. 

She might just be playing the game, knowing she was going to get convicted and slapped with a long prison sentence.

The Russians might not be as open to let her go if she were screaming about them planting stuff on her.

If she gets out, gets back to the United States and still says she did it, then I'll believe it. 

But Russia is such a shady, corrupt country, I'm not just going to go all in with believing she did it.

• Haha 2

Griner is such a huge win for Russia. Think about all the government and military secrets they will be extracting from her.

What a brilliant get for them. I'm sure it is so worth their time and risk of having to deal with the wrath of Biden.

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

She might just be playing the game, knowing she was going to get convicted and slapped with a long prison sentence.

The Russians might not be as open to let her go if she were screaming about them planting stuff on her.

If she gets out, gets back to the United States and still says she did it, then I'll believe it. 

But Russia is such a shady, corrupt country, I'm not just going to go all in with believing she did it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/15/world/brittney-griner-trial-russia.html

55 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣🤣🤣

Occam's Razor dude.  She's black and in the NBA.  You know she's a pot head.  Pull your head out.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

Occam's Razor dude.  She's black and in the WNBA.  You know she's a pot head.  Pull your head out.

Fixed your post.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can she play for the Russian Olympic team now that she’s a resident?

:lol:

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Just heard that thing talk. It could be a dude.

I was on the treadmill watching the news earlier when that thing came on and spoke. I yelled "That's a man!!!!!!!" and started laughing hysterically. Wife came in the room and said "you just saw that Griner thing too?" :lol:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Just heard that thing talk. It could be a dude.

I thought she was an Ent.

Turns out , she's an Orc.

#hobbit

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And yet you believe Biden got 81 million votes😅🤣💩

3 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

And yet you believe Biden got 81 million votes😅🤣💩

132 million people voted in American Idol

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Wait, wut?????  🤣

This kind of blew my mind as well. She admitted to having it but I also know her story changed multiple times. 

She plays in the WNBA, why was she in Russia AFTER they invaded Ukraine?  Weird. 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

132 million people voted in American Idol

No they didn’t. Similar to Biden, Idol allows you to vote up to 10 times per week. 

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Dood 🤦🏻‍♂️ I want her to be innocent too. But this statement is just bonkers. Should’ve left this one in your drafts instead