Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Brittney Griner held by the Russians

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She plays in the WNBA, why was she in Russia AFTER they invaded Ukraine?  Weird. 

:dunno: I'm done caring about the idiot. She thought she could prance around Russia because LeFlop is in bed with China. 

I'll check out the headlines in 9 years to see if she learned her lesson or if she decides to become a Marxist. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She plays in the WNBA, why was she in Russia AFTER they invaded Ukraine?  Weird. 

It was before 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

132 million people voted in American Idol

And we all know the collective IQ of the people who vote in American Idol. 

81 million alive people voted for Biden though. 

• Like 1

Jan. 23: The State Department issues a Level 4 Travel Advisory – Do Not Travel for Russia as a result of the tension along the country’s border with Ukraine.

Feb. 10-14: Team USA hosts the Group D qualifying tournament which includes Russia, Belguim and Puerto Rico. Those four countries compete against one another over five days. The United States does not play Russia but collects wins over Belgium on Feb. 11 and Puerto Rico on Feb. 12. Griner does not play in either contest.

Feb. 17: Griner returns to Russia and is arrested in the Moscow airport on drug charges.

Weird

4 hours ago, craftsman said:

I hadn't seen anything that states that Russia said it. I think it was just Biden? :dunno:

Isn't Biden still working on a plan to get the Americans he left behind in Afghanistan?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You left out

Feb 24: Russia invades Ukraine 

Jan. 23: The State Department issues a Level 4 Travel Advisory – Do Not Travel for Russia as a result of the tension along the country’s border with Ukraine especially with illegal drugs.  I added the last part.  Is she just that stupid is my question?  

Look, 9 years for that is crazy, but Russia is crazy.  WTF was she thinking?

• Thanks 1

B!tch needs to wait her turn. Whelan first, Fogel second, then the NBA pot head. 

Nobody even talks about Fogel who got arrested for the exact same thing in 2021.  Talk about black NBA privilege.  

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Jan. 23: The State Department issues a Level 4 Travel Advisory – Do Not Travel for Russia as a result of the tension along the country’s border with Ukraine especially with illegal drugs.  I added the last part.  Is she just that stupid is my question?  

Look, 9 years for that is crazy, but Russia is crazy.  WTF was she thinking?

She wasn’t there on f’ing vacation, she was there to work because no one watches the WNBA and thus you probably make more money than her.

USA wrestlers went there after that travel advisory was issued also.

Regardless, call me nitpicky, but your original post was that she was there before Russia invaded Ukraine.  That was false.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

She wasn’t there on f’ing vacation, she was there to work because no one watches the WNBA and thus you probably make more money than her.

USA wrestlers went there after that travel advisory was issued also.

Regardless, call me nitpicky, but your original post was that she was there before Russia invaded Ukraine.  That was false.

If your work wanted to send you to Iran or Syria right now, would you go and bring a bunch of drugs with you? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

If your work wanted to send you to Iran or Servia right now, would you go and bring a bunch of drugs with you? 

I would never bring drugs to an airport period.  Obviously if she did she’s an idiot. But the post I was responding to made no mention of drugs.

Okay lets speak slowly and with common sense.

• DO NOT travel to a foreign country when the State Department declares Travel Advisories because of impending WAR.  IF doing so it is highly recommended you don't travel with illegal drugs.

With that said, I am for our (she may hate it but I don't) country looking out for its citizens abroad in cases like this.  However she just needs to get in line.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I would never bring drugs to an airport period.  Obviously if she did she’s an idiot. But the post I was responding to made no mention of drugs.

Ok, let me help you. She brought drugs to Russia. 

How's that?

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It was before 

Before Russia was doing Russian things? Focking clown:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Before Russia was doing Russian things? Focking clown:lol:

Before they invaded Ukraine, numbnuts

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Okay lets end this once an for all.  It was announced she was arrested publicly after the war started but she traveled there a week before it technically started.  I should have been more clear / exact.   Either way the build up started way before that, there were travel advisories yada yada.  Tim Hack is stuck on a tree and can't see the forest.

She focked up big time, it was really stupid and that's on her/him/they/them.   With that said 9 years is crazy, Russia is obviously making a point out of it and I agree with our government "working the lines" to get her home.  She just needs to get in line though, others are in front of her in the queue.   

Lesson here:  Don't travel to countries about to go to war with illegal drugs.  :doh:

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Okay lets end this once an for all.  It was announced she was arrested publicly after the war started but she traveled there a week before it technically started.   Either way the build up started way before that, there were travel advisories yada yada.  Tim Hack is stuck on a tree and can't see the forest.

She focked up big time, it was really stupid and that's on her/him/them.   With that said 9 years is crazy, Russia is obviously making a point out of it and I agree with our government "working the lines" to get her home.  She just needs to get in line though, others are in front of her in the queue.   

Lesson here:  Don't travel to countries about to go to war with illegal drugs.  :doh:

She focked up by bringing drugs.  Not so much by simply going there

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

She focked up by bringing drugs.  Not so much by simply going there

I just googled how many levels there are in a USA travel advisories.  Level 4 is the highest and labeled (Do Not Travel).

Other countries with Level 4:  North Korea, Somalia, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen

Taiwan is just level 3 (Reconsider Travel).  

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Semantics?. Always. Focking clown 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I just googled how many levels there are in a USA travel advisories.  Level 4 is the highest and labeled (Do Not Travel).

Other countries with Level 4:  North Korea, Somalia, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen

Taiwan is just level 3 (Reconsider Travel).  

And USA wrestling took multiple wrestlers there after the advisory was issued, it’s not like Griner was the only American traveling there

Just now, TimHauck said:

And USA wrestling took multiple wrestlers there after the advisory was issued, it’s not like Griner was the only American traveling there

Whataboutisms is OK now. Uh huh. Focking clown

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Whataboutisms is OK now. Uh huh. Focking clown

It’s the same subject, fool

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Semantics?. Always. Focking clown 

I dunno, an invasion is a pretty important distinction, but maybe that’s just me

• Haha 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

I dunno, an invasion is a pretty important distinction, but maybe that’s just me

:lol:

Just now, shorepatrol said:

It's a whataboutism. Clown 

No, it’s pointing out that many people were not adhering to the very same travel advisory.  Completely different universe than, say, HT responding to the Alex Jones thread with “but what about kids changing genders!!!!”

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No, it’s pointing out that many people were not adhering to the very same travel advisory.  

Keeeeep going :lol:

Even if there was no invasion just before/after relations were souring fast back then.  Anyone from any group going there was taking a huge risk.  Anytime relations with the US goes downhill in one of these countries they start arresting Americans.  You could not pay me to go to China right now.  I hope Voltaire and Titans are OK over there.  (Volty flush your drugs.  )

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you still cling to the conspiracy of widespread fraud that would have overturned the presidential election, even though every judge in the land, including ones Trump appointed, kicked out his frivolous and baloney lawsuits, yet you believe Russians wouldn't do such a thing as wrongfully detain a high-profile American to use as a bargaining chip in a prisoner exchange.

😂

Why not?  You still cling to Russia Collusion.

15 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think everyone is making to big of deal about it.  I learned all about prison life from Hogan's Hero's, honestly, it's not that bad.

That was Germany, not Russia.  I think Colonel Klink and Sergeant Shultz have died, so the new people may not be so gullible.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You can bring your Xanax as long as it was prescribed by a doctor.  

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The overall point is I think it’s revisionist history to say you knew Russia was going to invade Ukraine. Apparently on 2/8 the Washington Times didn’t think they would

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/8/russian-invasion-ukraine-seems-less-likely-element/

That was before Kamala opened her big stupid mouth.  

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And every act was better 😉

Bout, also known as "The Merchant of Death," was convicted of conspiring to kill Americans in 2011 and is currently serving a 25-year prison sentence. 

Griner was found guilty on drug charges in Russia and sentenced to nine years in prison for having vape cartridges containing hashish oil -- a marijuana concentrate -- in her luggage.

Not a fair trade. 

56 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Bout, also known as "The Merchant of Death," was convicted of conspiring to kill Americans in 2011 and is currently serving a 25-year prison sentence. 

Griner was found guilty on drug charges in Russia and sentenced to nine years in prison for having vape cartridges containing hashish oil -- a marijuana concentrate -- in her luggage.

Not a fair trade. 

That’s why the rumor is it’s a 2 for 1 trade.

So I guess the US is the guy in your fantasy league offering 2 scrubs for 1 stud.

On 8/4/2022 at 5:33 PM, wiffleball said:

so what you are saying is, a bunch of people voted more than once to get Biden elected?

How many times can you vote? Each week, you can submit up to ten votes for each remaining contestant per voting method (online at AmericanIdol.com/vote, in the American Idol app, and via text message voting.)

8 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Not a fair trade. 

Yeah, but have you seen Bout's rebounding numbers.  :thumbsdown:

I like Joe Rogan's take on it

Tldr: there are people in America who committed the same crime as Griner who we could release today right now and we don't. I'm supposed to care more about her because she competes in an inferior sports league and can put a ball in a basket?

• Like 2