KC: OL Orlando Brown
CLE: TE David Njoku
CIN: S Jessie Bates
MIA: TE Mike Gesicki
DAL: TE Dalton Schultz
JAX: LT Cam Robinson
TB: WR Chris Godwin
GB WR Davante Adams

I hope Tampa does the smart thing and extend Godwin.  If they have to tag him to get a deal done a little later in time, then I'm ok with that.

37 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I hope Tampa does the smart thing and extend Godwin.  If they have to tag him to get a deal done a little later in time, then I'm ok with that.

Sounds like the Bucs take their cues from you...

16 minutes ago, remote controller said:

Why does Adams get an extra million then Godwin.

I don't know what Adams is getting, but it could be because Godwin is locked in at 120% of what he got last year, because this is his second year in a row getting tagged.  It's possible that the average of the top 5 WR's of 2022 is higher than 120% of the top 5 of 2021.

Based on Mike Williams' deal, I'm guessing any long term deal concerning Adams or Godwin will start at $22M AAV with at least 70% guaranteed.

21 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know what Adams is getting, but it could be because Godwin is locked in at 120% of what he got last year, because this is his second year in a row getting tagged.  It's possible that the average of the top 5 WR's of 2022 is higher than 120% of the top 5 of 2021.

Based on Mike Williams' deal, I'm guessing any long term deal concerning Adams or Godwin will start at $22M AAV with at least 70% guaranteed.

20 mil for Adams and 19 mil for Godwin

1 hour ago, remote controller said:

20 mil for Adams and 19 mil for Godwin

That's their franchise tag numbers.  If they sign a long term deal, their numbers will be higher based on Mike Williams' deal.  If Williams is worth 3 for $60 (with 67% guaranteed), then Adams and Godwin are easily in the 4 or 5 year range averaging $22M to $25M AAV (with 70%+ guaranteed).

On 3/9/2022 at 4:45 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

That's their franchise tag numbers.  If they sign a long term deal, their numbers will be higher based on Mike Williams' deal.  If Williams is worth 3 for $60 (with 67% guaranteed), then Adams and Godwin are easily in the 4 or 5 year range averaging $22M to $25M AAV (with 70%+ guaranteed).

thx