Utilit99

DeShaun Watson cleared of all charges by grand jury -Now settles 20 cases..

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

But he'll still get paid.  Good lord why did CLE give him that much money? 

The contract give to him by Denver was so cold bloodedly genius.  1 million 1st year, for when he is suspended

Will easily save him -120- million dollars

6 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Douchon should never play a down

Why. What did he do? 

Can’t see the NFL not suspending this guy for a good while. Then again, they let former Philadelphia Eagle Michael Vick play after he ran a concentration camp for dogs. Watson appears to be a serial deviate, like that guy who played on the Packers Darren Sharper. Sharper was worse though.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can’t see the NFL not suspending this guy for a good while. Then again, they let former Philadelphia Eagle Michael Vick play after he ran a concentration camp for dogs. Watson appears to be a serial deviate, like that guy who played on the Packers Darren Sharper. Sharper was worse though.  

I don't know what is taking the NFL so long to make a decision. They are hurting the team by not letting them know I would think. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know what is taking the NFL so long to make a decision. They are hurting the team by not letting them know I would think. 

I think the NFL wants to hear all the cases, in case some even worse things come out and they would have to pull him off the field. This dumbass should have settled. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think the NFL wants to hear all the cases, in case some even worse things come out and they would have to pull him off the field. This dumbass should have settled. 

They are really ramping up the rhetoric. This is becoming a head scratcher. These women are being coached. How could not even 1 of the 22 make a case in court to get him convicted of something? Anything. 

I'm not saying Watson did or didn't do anything, but we know there have been plenty of cases out there of women going after the money held by rich popular people in the past.

Just suspend the guy if you are going to suspend him. Let the team be able to move on.

And although they currently do, I don't think civil suits should factor into suspensions or fines. Unless they just want to say, "you're an idiot for putting yourself in that situation, you get a two game suspension for that." 

Two Deshaun Watson accusers come forward: "You have deeply and irreversibly brought terror to me and others"

"Deshaun Watson assaulted and harassed me on March 30, 2020, in my own home, doing what I love most: Massage therapy," Solis said. "...I replay the incident over and over in my head, as if I'm trying to wake up from some horrible nightmare. Only that nightmare is real."   

"I can no longer practice the profession that I love the most without shaking during a session," she said. "My hands shake whenever I place them on a client and I have to cut the session short."

"Every boundary between professional and therapeutic to sexual and degrading, you crossed or attempted to cross," Baxley wrote in the letter, later adding, "You have deeply and irreversibly brought terror to me and others." 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/deshaun-watson-sexual-assault-accusers-ashley-solis-lauren-baxley/

MLB recently suspended Trevor Bauer TWO full seasons for sexual assault, though Bauer was never criminally charged.

In 2010, the NFL suspended Ben Roethlisberger for 6 games for "violating personal duct policy", though never criminally charged.

It's now 2022 and Watson has 22 skanks accusing him of sexual assault... Right or wrong, I'm guessing he gets suspended the entire season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

MLB recently suspended Trevor Bauer TWO full seasons for sexual assault, though Bauer was never criminally charged.

In 2010, the NFL suspended Ben Roethlisberger for 6 games for "violating personal duct policy", though never criminally charged.

It's now 2022 and Watson has 22 skanks accusing him of sexual assault... Right or wrong, I'm guessing he gets suspended the entire season.

Don't forget Zeke getting suspended by Goodell even though the police AND the NFL investigators (who were women) concluded that the b1tch that accused him of domestic violence was clearly lying.  

2 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I wouldn't doubt it. 

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Its getting worse by the day. Lawsuit 24 just hit... 

The thing where he was paying the spa owner to pimp him girls isn't a good look... 

His lawyers little rant about how happy endings aren't illegal as long as you don't pay extra wasn't good... 

The NFL is going to drop the hammer here. No way he plays in 2022.

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Its getting worse by the day. Lawsuit 24 just hit... 

The thing where he was paying the spa owner to pimp him girls isn't a good look... 

His lawyers little rant about how happy endings aren't illegal as long as you don't pay extra wasn't good... 

The NFL is going to drop the hammer here. No way he plays in 2022.

I wouldn't doubt it. But this shlt is getting stupid. All of a sudden there are more sluts joining in hoping for a pay day. 

These leagues should just go off of the criminal court rulings. 

Civil court is some cwunt on the bench ruling by emotion.  

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I wouldn't doubt it. But this shlt is getting stupid. All of a sudden there are more sluts joining in hoping for a pay day. 

These leagues should just go off of the criminal court rulings. 

Civil court is some cwunt on the bench ruling by emotion.  

The problem is, any court, criminal or civil, takes years to get to it.

The NFL only gives a sh!t about the PR. They don't want deshaun on the field while women's groups protest, with dirty signs on their air time. That's all they give a crap about. Innocent or guilty matters nothing.

And let's be real... There is virtually no chance deshaun wasn't up to some sleazy ass sh!t here.

Ive thought all along that this was a hooker type situation.

But there is a virtually zero percent chance he wins all 24 of these. Just not gonna happen.

The shield is tarnished, and he's gonna sit for it.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The problem is, any court, criminal or civil, takes years to get to it.

The NFL only gives a sh!t about the PR. They don't want deshaun on the field while women's groups protest, with dirty signs on their air time. That's all they give a crap about. Innocent or guilty matters nothing.

And let's be real... There is virtually no chance deshaun wasn't up to some sleazy ass sh!t here.

Ive thought all along that this was a hooker type situation.

But there is a virtually zero percent chance he wins all 24 of these. Just not gonna happen.

The shield is tarnished, and he's gonna sit for it.

How did not one of 22 be able to provide a case to get him convicted of anything in court?

Let all the people who protest the NFL protest away. They don't even watch it. Guys will still watch it.

Michael Vick killed dogs, the NFL is just fine. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How did not one of 22 be able to provide a case to get him convicted of anything in court?

Let all the people who protest the NFL protest away. They don't even watch it. Guys will still watch it.

Michael Vick killed dogs, the NFL is just fine. 

I mean, what sort of proof could there be? There were two people in the room.

In fact, I saw something yesterday that deshaun insisted nobody else be in the room.

Thats why rape cases are so hard to prove... They tend to happen in private.

I have rarely agreed with Goodell on league discipline in the past... But I gotta say, I'd suspend him for the season. Where there's 24 plumes of smoke... There's fire somewhere.

49 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I mean, what sort of proof could there be? There were two people in the room.

In fact, I saw something yesterday that deshaun insisted nobody else be in the room.

Thats why rape cases are so hard to prove... They tend to happen in private.

I have rarely agreed with Goodell on league discipline in the past... But I gotta say, I'd suspend him for the season. Where there's 24 plumes of smoke... There's fire somewhere.

If it's that obvious, why couldn't they convict him?

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If it's that obvious, why couldn't they convict him?

Because they have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt in each individual case? 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Because they have to have proof beyond a reasonable doubt in each individual case? 

Yep. And not even 1 of them could do it.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol Utilit would defend Watson as if he did nothing wrong 

What did he do? 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What did he do? 

Do you really believe that he did nothing wrong? 

I mean, that would require a lawyer to find 30 odd massueses he's hired (which is strange in itself) and organize all these lies... And then hold them all together through all this. Keep in mind, not one accepted the 100k with an aggressive NDA. 

And... Why is he paying the salon guy 5k to find him girls? 

This is one of those cases where it's obvious he was doing scummy sh!t, even though there isn't any evidence (part of which is because he arranged it that way, refusing to allow anyone else to be present.)

It's not forget that Terrell Davis got in trouble just for going to a strip club.

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol Utilit would defend Watson as if he did nothing wrong 

Racist and misogynist.  Tough call here though, a black man vs women, he hates them all

I'm sorry but there is some 20 some cases against him and this is like the Cosby case and didn't believe it at first! He did some sh!t! How far does it go and NFL Suspension who knows for now! I'm glad my team didn't go after him and pay him a huge salary knowing that was going on and still will!

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What did he do? 

Well for starters, cheated on his girlfriend

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Do you really believe that he did nothing wrong? 

I mean, that would require a lawyer to find 30 odd massueses he's hired (which is strange in itself) and organize all these lies... And then hold them all together through all this. Keep in mind, not one accepted the 100k with an aggressive NDA. 

And... Why is he paying the salon guy 5k to find him girls? 

This is one of those cases where it's obvious he was doing scummy sh!t, even though there isn't any evidence (part of which is because he arranged it that way, refusing to allow anyone else to be present.)

One thing that gets me is, I've heard nothing about him detaining any of them. Couldn't they have just walked away? Maybe I just haven't heard about it?

Plus, not even one has any proof in the criminal case? 

This one is weird.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Getting a massage is cheating? 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Getting a massage is cheating? 

He admitted to cheating at least 3x, catch up.

Just now, TimHauck said:

He admitted to cheating at least 3x, catch up.

And I should care about that why?

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And I should care about that why?

It’s wrong to cheat 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

One thing that gets me is, I've heard nothing about him detaining any of them. Couldn't they have just walked away? Maybe I just haven't heard about it?

Plus, not even one has any proof in the criminal case? 

This one is weird.

You keep being hung up on the lack of proof thing... 

1. He arranged it to be that way. On at least one occasion, he refused to allow someone else to be there. 

2. Is it common for a masseuse to record a session or something? What sort of proof would she have? 

I suppose some sort of testimony from a friend the next day or something would be nice, but... 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Girlfriend. Lol. 

26 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You keep being hung up on the lack of proof thing... 

1. He arranged it to be that way. On at least one occasion, he refused to allow someone else to be there. 

2. Is it common for a masseuse to record a session or something? What sort of proof would she have? 

I suppose some sort of testimony from a friend the next day or something would be nice, but... 

Anything would be nice. The statements coming out now from these women is that they were literally terrorized.

But out of 22 of them, nothing at all. And why didn't they simply walk away once he was "terrorizing" them? 

Then if the girl walks away, and he forcibly detains her and she fights back, she would have bruises most likely to show for it.  

I really don't get any of this.

And if he refused to allow anyone else to be in the room, why not, ohhh.....I don't know.....not agree to massage him? Hmm...🤔

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s wrong to cheat 

And I should care about a football player cheating why? Did his girlfriend cheat on him? Most likely.

Let's get into the lifestyles of the rich and famous shall we? 

Well...a 24th lawsuit just came out. I guess someone just realized today that they were "terrorized" too. 

This shlt is getting beyond stupid.

Utoilet likes sexual predators even more than he hates blacks. :o 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And I should care about a football player cheating why? Did his girlfriend cheat on him? Most likely.

Let's get into the lifestyles of the rich and famous shall we? 

I think the question is if he wanted to cheat, why not just do it with one of the thousands of girls that would have willingly hooked up with him for free, why DM dozens of random massage therapists and essentially make them feel like prostitutes (at best)?

His GF by the way:

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think the question is if he wanted to cheat, why not just do it with one of the thousands of girls that would have willingly hooked up with him for free, why DM dozens of random massage therapists and essentially make them feel like prostitutes (at best)?

His GF by the way:

So he raped someone? Link?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Then how did he cheat?

He claims it was consensual.  Which is why I said at best he made them feel like prostitutes since he paid them for the massages.