Utilit99

DeShaun Watson cleared of all charges by grand jury -Now settles 20 cases..

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

He claims it was consensual.  Which is why I said at best he made them feel like prostitutes since he paid them for the massages.

They had their chance in court and lost. What else you got?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

They had their chance in court and lost. What else you got?

First of all I wasn’t even talking specifically criminally.

Do you not think he’s at least not a good person?

If someone doesn’t get convicted of something does that mean they definitely didn’t do it?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

First of all I wasn’t even talking specifically criminally.

Do you not think he’s at least not a good person?

If someone doesn’t get convicted of something does that mean they definitely didn’t do it?

I don't know if he is a bad guy and neither do you. And if someone doesn't get convicted of something doesn't mean he's guilty.

Seems you have more proof than the women do. You should have gone forward with it during the trial.

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know if he is a bad guy and neither do you. And if someone doesn't get convicted of something doesn't mean he's guilty.

Seems you have more proof than the women do. You should have gone forward with it during the trial.

To me someone that cheats on their girlfriend is a bad guy, especially with multiple random strangers

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

To me someone that cheats on their girlfriend is a bad guy, especially with multiple random strangers

He cheated how? Did your boyfriend get a massage and it you?

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He cheated how? Did your boyfriend get a massage and it you?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Why do you care? So Watson should be suspended for what?

I doubt he plays this year, you can tell the narrative is changing quite a bit. Especially with his lawyer's latest comments.

Leave it to the Browns to get robbed by the f’ing Texans. :doh: 

I don't know that he ever plays again, he might just be blackballed.

Focking Browns :lol:

Also the Texans might be focked in all this as well, as they coordinated these wh0res, provided facilities, and after one girl posted on her IG about Watson assaulting her, the Texans legal team gave Watson NDA's which he made the girls sign before each massage. :lol:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/06/08/texans-provided-ndas-facilities-for-watsons-massage-sessions-per-report

Also the latest girl, the one that she says Watson jerked off on her, she could still file a criminal charge.

But nothing beats the girl who said that Watson laid on his back, grabbed his feet and pulled them back, and told her to massage his taint. :lol:

Jesus. This is just turning in to a bigger and bigger shitshow every minute. I totally understand Baker Mayfield's point of view. And if some place is going to f*** something up, it's going to be cleveland. I mean they made a huge commitment on watson. First round draft picks , quarter of a billion dollars, huge salary cap hit, f****** morons.

Dumbasses are going to end up with Teddy Bridgewater by the start of the season.

17 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Also the Texans might be focked in all this as well, as they coordinated these wh0res, provided facilities, and after one girl posted on her IG about Watson assaulting her, the Texans legal team gave Watson NDA's which he made the girls sign before each massage. :lol:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/06/08/texans-provided-ndas-facilities-for-watsons-massage-sessions-per-report

Yikes, Some PSU/Sandusky vibes there.   Looks like the Texans will be added as a defendant:

The dude apparently reached out to 66 different women. But Cleveland clearly did its due diligence. Morons.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The dude apparently reached out to 66 different women. But Cleveland clearly did its due diligence. Morons.

I thought 66 sounded like a lot at first, but when you consider he had 20+ lawsuits, that’d be like 1/3 out of all his masseuses suing him which seems like a high rate. He probably reached out to even more than that.

18 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Also the latest girl, the one that she says Watson jerked off on her, she could still file a criminal charge.

But nothing beats the girl who said that Watson laid on his back, grabbed his feet and pulled them back, and told her to massage his taint. :lol:

Ive been to a massage place where they massage the taint and butt hole. It's pretty nice.

Here's two tips...

1. If the place is decorated like a clinic and the masseuse is wearing scrubs... Not that kind of place. If there's neon lights and the "therapist" is wearing high heels and a stripper dress, it probably ain't legit.

2. If you ask for a massage, and they offer two prices, those would be the "just a massage" price and the "extras included" price.

On occasion, a side deal will be proposed for even further extras.

But you never propose these things. They do.

66 women....24 lawsuits.

Hell thats a respectable 64% completion rate!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have any of the women said they tried to just walk out of the room and he restrained them? Did any say they physically tried to fight against him? 

How could there be no evidence at all? No bruises, no cuts, no strains? All I can think of is if he exposed himself, why didn't they just walk out of the room and call the cops then and there? Or at very least just walk out of the room.

Maybe that's why this went no where in criminal court?

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Have any of the women said they tried to just walk out of the room and he restrained them? Did any say they physically tried to fight against him? 

How could there be no evidence at all? No bruises, no cuts, no strains? All I can think of is if he exposed himself, why didn't they just walk out of the room and call the cops then and there? Or at very least just walk out of the room.

Maybe that's why this went no where in criminal court?

So your theory is that he picked random (I'm wagering much hotter than random actually)  chicks of Instagram 100 times or more, some of whom weren't even massage therapists, had them meet in a hotel room that isn't under his name,  and had them sign an nda because... He just likes to meet new people?

I mean, what possible non sleazy explanation could there be?

Best case scenario... Best case... Is that these were part time hooker scenarios. But even there...  The fact that in all this 18 months of scrutiny, 22 of them being offered 100k... And nobody has cracked... It would require the kind of conspiracy that just isn't feasibly possible.

Pretty obvious to me he gets off on this sh!t. Now I zero doubt that among the 24, there are some opportunists... Some that knew going in it was a hooker situation, did so willingly, and are now crying assault. What percentage? No idea.

As for criminal court...  That's a matter of proof. No da is going to take on 24 high profile cases against high price lawyers that he isn't sure he can win.

But bottom line in terms of suspension... Best case... BEST CASE... He was doing dumb shady sh!t that has created a pr mess for the league, and he will hang for it.

He's the highest paid football player in history and it's all guaranteed.  He needs to pay them off and move on with his life and career.

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He's the highest paid football player in history and it's all guaranteed.  He needs to pay them off and move on with his life and career.

Now that the Texans (and by extension the league) are Co-defendants, things get interesting. Because you gotta figure first thing they'll do is file a cross claim against Watson.

What exact law are the women accusing him of breaking to garner their claims for money?

Lock up your daughters and lock up your wives. DeShaun is back in town  He's got a power load just watch him explode !!!!!!!!!! He's a Cleveland Brown!

Dang I'm a good writer when I high and drunk.

6 hours ago, Gepetto said:

What exact law are the women accusing him of breaking to garner their claims for money?

Indecent exposure? :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Indecent exposure? :dunno:

A tort claim for assault I assume. It's not a statutory thing. Criminally, the statute would be some sort of sexual assault statute.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

A tort claim for assault I assume. It's not a statutory thing. Criminally, the statute would be some sort of sexual assault statute.

If you can simply walk away from someone exposing themselves, and you don't, then that's on you.

45 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If you can simply walk away from someone exposing themselves, and you don't, then that's on you.

OK. Go out to Walmart and jizz on some chick. Or grab her hand and put it on your cack. See how that goes for you.

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

OK. Go out to Walmart and jizz on some chick. Or grab her hand and put it on your cack. See how that goes for you.

Yeah. And she should walk away and call the cops if I am in the store whacking off. If I grab her arm, she should pull away and then go call the cops.

There are still women coming out way way after the fact. In fact, all of them.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. And she should walk away and call the cops if I am in the store whacking off. If I grab her arm, she should pull away and then go call the cops.

There are still women coming out way way after the fact. In fact, all of them.

Oh I certainly agree that they should have immediately gone to the police. And if they had, perhaps they would have gotten justice.

I too am sick of people making completely un provable accusations years later.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh I certainly agree that they should have immediately gone to the police. And if they had, perhaps they would have gotten justice.

I too am sick of people making completely un provable accusations years later.

Yeah for sure. It's at the point on this that I just can't take a side. It's so compelling to want to take a side, but I simply have no clue what the heck happened. My first thought was maybe he's a bad tipper. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah for sure. It's at the point on this that I just can't take a side. It's so compelling to want to take a side, but I simply have no clue what the heck happened. My first thought was maybe he's a bad tipper. :dunno:

At first, yeah, I figured this was a hooker type deal.

But 66 different women? Solicited over 100?

Its pretty impossible to see this as anything but bad at this point.

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

At first, yeah, I figured this was a hooker type deal.

But 66 different women? Solicited over 100?

Its pretty impossible to see this as anything but bad at this point.

He should come out and say he has sex addiction, and he's a victim to this condition. He can get some doctor to confirm that it's a very real thing and it's not his fault and all. And then he can.use his time suspended to go through therapy.

They would have to respect that. For God's sake, he has a condition!!

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He should come out and say he has sex addiction, and he's a victim to this condition. He can get some doctor to confirm that it's a very real thing and it's not his fault and all. And then he can.use his time suspended to go through therapy.

They would have to respect that. For God's sake, he has a condition!!

Yeah, I imagine we'll see that at some point. It doesn't work as well as it used to though.

And he was a 26 year old famous multimillionaire athlete. It's not like he couldn't easily have had willing poosay lined up around the block, likely with far less effort than the massage thing took.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Handjob? Guys pay for that? Lazy. 

I have found that chicks who do it for a living are very, very good at it.

Normal chicks, ugh, I'd rather do it myself.

Also, can we get some racism thrown in here? It just doesn’t feel right without it. 

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, I imagine we'll see that at some point. It doesn't work as well as it used to though.

And he was a 26 year old famous multimillionaire athlete. It's not like he couldn't easily have had willing poosay lined up around the block, likely with far less effort than the massage thing took.

This actually works in his favor. The NFL should just suspend him for whatever and be done with it. No one knows anything about what happened.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also, can we get some racism thrown in here? It just doesn’t feel right without it. 

Only if he were white. :nono:

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This was the first girl, and he was more than just exposing himself.  And then she did end the massage.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This was the first girl, and he was more than just exposing himself.  And then she did end the massage.

Ok. I listened to the first :55 seconds.

Watson refused to the use the towel she had given him.

Time to walk out. 

She had the option and didn't take it. That's on her.