Jump to content
Utilit99

DeShaun Watson cleared of all charges by grand jury -Now settles 20 cases..

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He wasn't found "not guilty", what was determined was that there wasn't enough evidence to go forward.  This was common knowledge from Day 1.  It's "he said / she said".  Doesn't matter if 2, 10, 20, or 500 women said the same thing.  There's no PROOF it actually happened.  There's no evidence.  Also, that doesn't mean he's actually innocent.  Odds are, he is guilty of what he was accused of.  I don't want someone like that on my team because, he's probably going to do it again and this time, the women will have some kind of tech on them... be it audio or video recording, of their session to protect themselves.  If he gets caught ONCE, he's done for a long time... maybe even forever.  No thanks.  You can have him.

Sure there is proof.  If the testimony was credible it is more than enough proof to convict him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Of course they don't.  Again, this was common knowledge from Day 1.  Again, these things are almost always "he said/she said", and that's why the guys generally get away with it.  It doesn't mean he's innocent.  Again, as I said above... if 20+ people, who've never met each other describe a scenario exactly the same way, they're telling you the truth.  I'm confident he's guilty.  I'm confident he'll do it again.  I don't want him on my team.  By all means, if you want to pretend he's actually "innocent", then feel free to hope he goes to your team.

Sometimes, common sense and logic is the higher priority over a court decision.  Let me ask you... did OJ kill Nicole?  I think we all know he did.  Yet, he was found "not guilty".

Interesting that you chose the OJ case to make your point.....makes it easier enough to make my point. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in the OJ case......there is NO evidence implicating Watson.....with 20+ cases. Now do I think its plausible.....ABSOLUTELY,  but without one shred of evidence supporting ANY of the accusations....well, there's your deal breaker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

On NFL radio they were saying that they don't believe he will even be suspended by Goodell. 

Didn't stop Goodell from suspending Zeke when even the NFL investigators found the lying b1tch not credible. :mad:

Signed, a Zeke owner at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Didn't stop Goodell from suspending Zeke when even the NFL investigators found the lying b1tch not credible. :mad:

Signed, a Zeke owner at the time. 

Weren't there like photos and videos though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

2nd and 4th for Darnold, 3rd for CJ Henderson.

Unless maybe they can somehow get something of value for CMC

Interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Weren't there like photos and videos though. 

You're thinking of him grabbing the t1ts of some skank during a parade.  Goodell suspended him after a wh0re made claims of abuse against him - and changed her story multiple times - that the police rejected along with NFL investigators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonS said:

You're thinking of him grabbing the t1ts of some skank during a parade.  Goodell suspended him after a wh0re made claims against him that the police rejected along with NFL investigators.

Ok...so Goodell just caved to the "me too!" Movement.  Thank goodness that died down.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Interesting that you chose the OJ case to make your point.....makes it easier enough to make my point. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in the OJ case......there is NO evidence implicating Watson.....with 20+ cases. Now do I think its plausible.....ABSOLUTELY,  but without one shred of evidence supporting ANY of the accusations....well, there's your deal breaker. 

That's for the criminal case, remember.  Takes a lot more to prove guilt.  The civil case is still pending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Wouldn't touch this guy if he was free. 

 

 

Jerry Jones will. 

Are you talking about you physically touching him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seattle is now the front runner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seattle is now the front runner. 

Nice call.  Gotta wonder if Denver is pissed that they 'might' have been able to part with less to get Watson than Wilson ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flipper said:

Nice call.  Gotta wonder if Denver is pissed that they 'might' have been able to part with less to get Watson than Wilson ...

Watson wlll cost more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seattle is now the front runner. 

Seattle is a hot mess. Why would he want to go there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why didn't any of these 20+ women just walk out of the room when he started doing whatever he is accused of doing. 

No wonder why this got thrown out of court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Seattle is a hot mess. Why would he want to go there? 

Yeah. I don't get that either in the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pittsburgh would be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive had plenty of women approach me when were alone, rubbing my chest, sneaking up from behind when im in a chair to rub down my arms and look at me upside down, etc.  i cant imagine what would happen if i was in the NFL and famous and rich.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad my Dolphins didn't trade for him and hope they don't do it now. I wanna win with classy guys who are fun to root for. Particularly players we drafted. Not scumbags who arrived via free agency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Glad my Dolphins didn't trade for him and hope they don't do it now. I wanna win with classy guys who are fun to root for. Particularly players we drafted. Not scumbags who arrived via free agency.

What did he do wrong? Got falsely accused of something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

What did he do wrong? Got falsely accused of something?

Falsely accused 22 times. That happens to everyone.

Even if he is totally innocent (which no one believes), I still wouldn't want my Dolphins to be associated with him at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Falsely accused 22 times. That happens to everyone.

Even if he is totally innocent (which no one believes), I still wouldn't want my Dolphins to be associated with him at this point.

I get it, but I don't want to turn into a liberal and think the way they think. If they actually had some evidence I think the dude should be kicked out of the league depending on what he actually did. 

Only 1 actually came forward and complained, and then some lawyer or whoever decided to scrounge up 21 other ladies with the promise of a big payday at the end of it. So.they are claiming 22 separate offenses and not one could come up with any evidence.  And why didn't the women, any of them, simply walk out of the room if he even started to do something inappropriate. And have him kicked out?

Dumb. But they still may get their payday. Who knows.

Thing is, you shouldn't be able to ruin a guy's life because you think that maybe something happened based on nothing. 

That's something the left tries to do all the time. Kind of like accusing Trump for all sorts of things over a 5 year time period, and impeaching him twice, with zero proof of anything. Hell, they are still trying to get him and keep failing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the Browns landing WR Amari Cooper in a trade with the Cowboys today (for 5th, 6th round picks), increases the odds the Browns trade for QB Shaun Watson.  As Browns GM Andrew Berry said at his introductory news conference in 2020:  “If there’s anything I want to be defined by it is aggression. We’re going to aggressively acquire talent,” Berry said.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/05/browns-g-m-andrew-berry-were-going-to-aggressively-acquire-talent/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Apparently the Browns landing WR Amari Cooper in a trade with the Cowboys today (for 5th, 6th round picks), increases the odds the Browns trade for QB Shaun Watson.  As Browns GM Andrew Berry said at his introductory news conference in 2020:  “If there’s anything I want to be defined by it is aggression. We’re going to aggressively acquire talent,” Berry said.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/05/browns-g-m-andrew-berry-were-going-to-aggressively-acquire-talent/

Yeah, Mayfield isn't terrible, they could trade him for something if they want to. 

I think he's better in those commercials than he is playing sometimes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcons have joined the Hunt for Watson. You have to think Matt Ryan can help a team. Too bad some teams already committed to guys like Wentz and Trubisky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Falcons have joined the Hunt for Watson. You have to think Matt Ryan can help a team. Too bad some teams already committed to guys like Wentz and Trubisky. 

Isn't Ryan like 36? If a teams want him they better have everything else in place to win soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Utilit99 said:

Isn't Ryan like 36? If a teams want him they better have everything else in place to win soon.

36 is the new 32. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

36 is the new 32. 

Yeah, but the old 32 was close to being done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, but the old 32 was close to being done.

If Big Ben could get a playoff spot last year Matt Ryan can get one this year. Now that half the league makes the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't see anyone point this out, but Watson was not cleared of anything, they just decided there wasn't enough evidence to press charges.  Big difference.

He still faces 30 some odd lawsuits, and it's quite possible he's suspended for some or all of next year.

Next week, two of the victims talk.

Gonna be interesting.  Most people already hate him, but it's gonna get worse.

Browns :lol:

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/20/several-deshaun-watson-accusers-sit-for-interview-with-hbos-real-sports-with-bryant-gumbel/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't see anyone point this out, but Watson was not cleared of anything, they just decided there wasn't enough evidence to press charges.  Big difference.

He still faces 30 some odd lawsuits, and it's quite possible he's suspended for some or all of next year.

Next week, two of the victims talk.

Gonna be interesting.  Most people already hate him, but it's gonna get worse.

Browns :lol:

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/20/several-deshaun-watson-accusers-sit-for-interview-with-hbos-real-sports-with-bryant-gumbel/

24x7x365

Constant blathering by gutterpee. :pointstosky:

You go girl!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't see anyone point this out, but Watson was not cleared of anything, they just decided there wasn't enough evidence to press charges.  Big difference.

He still faces 30 some odd lawsuits, and it's quite possible he's suspended for some or all of next year.

Next week, two of the victims talk.

Gonna be interesting.  Most people already hate him, but it's gonna get worse.

Browns :lol:

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/20/several-deshaun-watson-accusers-sit-for-interview-with-hbos-real-sports-with-bryant-gumbel/

Acquiring Watson wasn't a bad move for the Browns.  There are tons of guys with domestic violence history that are still playing, and even if he's suspended this year he's still young.

Paying him as much as they did may have been bad though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimHauck said:

Acquiring Watson wasn't a bad move for the Browns.  There are tons of guys with domestic violence history that are still playing.

Paying him as much as they did may have been bad though...

He's facing 22 lawsuits from 22 victims.  This is more than just a guy that tuned up his wife.  This dude might be a predator.  It's terrible PR to sign him.  The only thing worse they could have done was guaranteed him money, and they guaranteed it all.  The Browns are the util99 of the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't see anyone point this out, but Watson was not cleared of anything, they just decided there wasn't enough evidence to press charges.  Big difference.

He still faces 30 some odd lawsuits, and it's quite possible he's suspended for some or all of next year.

Next week, two of the victims talk.

Gonna be interesting.  Most people already hate him, but it's gonna get worse.

Browns :lol:

 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/20/several-deshaun-watson-accusers-sit-for-interview-with-hbos-real-sports-with-bryant-gumbel/

Um... yeah... we know.  LOL  Well, most of us anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

He's facing 22 lawsuits from 22 victims.  This is more than just a guy that tuned up his wife.  This dude might be a predator.  It's terrible PR to sign him.  The only thing worse they could have done was guaranteed him money, and they guaranteed it all.  The Browns are the util99 of the NFL.

Can't be worse than the PR that the Eagles got for signing Michael Vick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama isn't the only black man happy about the recent school shooting. Watson be like "YES, No one talking bout me" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23rd civil suit has now been filed.  Yeah he didn't do nuffin wrong.  :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bert said:

23rd civil suit has now been filed.  Yeah he didn't do nuffin wrong.  :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with asking the masseuse to go "a little lower"  do you have a favorite massager in Vegas?

Bob Kraft did it right. He picked chicks that can't speak engrish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Douchon should never play a down

But he'll still get paid.  Good lord why did CLE give him that much money? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×