Utilit99

DeShaun Watson cleared of all charges by grand jury -Now settles 20 cases..

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Ok. I listened to the first :55 seconds.

Watson refused to the use the towel she had given him.

Time to walk out. 

She had the option and didn't take it. That's on her. 

it's people's fault if they see signs of things not being right and sticking around to find out they aren't right and then they whine about it. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ok. I listened to the first :55 seconds.

Watson refused to the use the towel she had given him.

Time to walk out. 

She had the option and didn't take it. That's on her. 

LOL, hope you don't have a daughter

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL, hope you don't have a daughter

I do. And she is much smarter than to put herself in that situation. 

And what does that have to do with anything about this stupid woman that played by someone else's rules, rather than her own, and then claims to be hurt by it?

Focking pathetic. Is that the best you got?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I do. And she is much smarter than to put herself in that situation. 

And what does that have to do with anything about this stupid woman that played by someone else's rules, rather than her own, and then claims to be hurt by it?

Focking pathetic. Is that the best you got?

Pieces of sh!t like utoilet expect everyone to act perfect in every situation.  Well guess what, humans don't.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Pieces of sh!t like utoilet expect everyone to act perfect in every situation.  Well guess what, humans don't.

Play by the rules. Put the towel on or get out. 

Gee, that is so difficult. 

Happens at every job every day.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Play by the rules. Put the towel on or get out. 

Gee, that is so difficult. 

You have zero empathy.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You have zero empathy.

No. I don't. 

And I think you are mixing up empathy with sympathy. 

Either way, There was no proof from any of them. Not one person could provide proof of anything. And every one of them could have simply walked away if he made things uncomfortable. None of them did. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. I don't. 

Either way, There was no proof from any of them. Not one person could provide proof of anything. And every one of them could have simply walked away if he made things uncomfortable. None of them did. 

No I'm not mixing up anything, and by you suggesting that furthers shows that you have zero empathy.

Empathy is the ability of someone to understand the emotions of another person.

In this example, the emotions of the massuesse.   Big NFL player wants a massage.  She's probably a little intimidated, a little nervous.  She wants to do a good job and make him happy.  This is probably what's going through her mind, but you don't have the capacity to connect with her.

So when he wants to use his small towel, she's probably thinking OK, it will be fine, I can still do this, I don't want to be a jerk and offend him.

You on the other hand cannot comprehend these emotions and now blame her for anything that happens.  That is incredibly shallow and ignorant.

And in this instance, she did walk away once he put his d in her hand.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The fact that in all this 18 months of scrutiny, 22 of them being offered 100k... And nobody has cracked

Specifically to this point, I'm thinking this is more of a sign of a greedy lawyer than not.  He sees all these women and sees a retirement opportunity.  His payday is based on what he can get for them... he doesn't care about the girls, only HIS bank account.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. I don't. 

Proof how?  I don't believe there are any accusations that he actually got physical with them in a way that would leave a mark.   So basically the only way to prove it would probably be to record it, which I assume would not be admissable in court and might result in loss of massage therapist license.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No I'm not mixing up anything, and by you suggesting that furthers shows that you have zero empathy.

Empathy is the ability of someone to understand the emotions of another person.

In this example, the emotions of the massuesse.   Big NFL player wants a massage.  She's probably a little intimidated, a little nervous.  She wants to do a good job and make him happy.  This is probably what's going through her mind, but you don't have the capacity to connect with her.

So when he wants to use his small towel, she's probably thinking OK, it will be fine, I can still do this, I don't want to be a jerk and offend him.

You on the other hand cannot comprehend these emotions and now blame her for anything that happens.  That is incredibly shallow and ignorant.

And in this instance, she did walk away once he put his d in her hand.

Are you writing a fictional book or something here? 

It's not interesting. Go with something else. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Are you writing a fictional book or something here? 

It's not interesting. Go with something else. 

No, I'm using empathy to connect with people in an attempt to understand them more.  You should try it sometime.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Proof how?  I don't believe there any accusations that he actually got physical with them.   So basically the only way to prove it would probably be to record it, which I assume would not be admissable in court and might result in loss of massage therapist license.

If he didn't get physical with them, then why didn't they just walk away when he exposed himself inappropriately and either kick him out or go call the cops? 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

No, I'm using empathy to connect with people in an attempt to understand them more.  You should try it sometime.

You are making up a focking storyline and projecting it as truth. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

If he didn't get physical with them, then why didn't they just walk away when he exposed himself inappropriately and either kick him out or go call the cops? 

How do you know some of the 40+ others that didn't file a complaint didn't walk away?   

Again, the very first accuser ended the massage when he put her hand on his junk.   And as you know the cops didn't do anything.

How do you know some of the 40+ others that didn't file a complaint didn't walk away?   

Again, the very first accuser ended the massage when he put her hand on his junk.   And as you know the cops didn't do anything.

Well, she and the others lost in criminal court. A gazillion women looking for a payday with no proof of anything. NOT 1 PERSON HAD PROOF OF ANYTHING.

That's pretty telling. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Well, she and the others lost in criminal court. A gazillion women looking for a payday with no proof of anything. NOT 1 PERSON HAD PROOF OF ANYTHING.

That's pretty telling. 

How would they have gotten proof?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Well, she and the others lost in criminal court.

Wrong, there was no trial, dummy.

Just now, TimHauck said:

A d shaped bruise on her arm?

Victims of sexual abuse go to cops and show the bruises and get pictures taken, then go through the rape kit thing and get the exam. 

Medical proof. No one was abused. They ALL had the chance to simply walk away. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

A tort claim for assault I assume. It's not a statutory thing. Criminally, the statute would be some sort of sexual assault statute.

Wait a sec?  Dessert was involved? 🍰

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Baker should do a psa on sexual assault 

Now THAT would be something I would tune into. 🍸

Looks like the advice he is getting is to try to get rid of this sooner better than later.

Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson settles 20 of 24 lawsuits alleging sexual misconduct.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkyc.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/browns/cleveland-browns-qb-deshaun-watson-settles-lawsuits-alleging-sexual-misconduct/95-61bc1215-ca28-4eb4-a751-07fd30444b83

Enjoy another year off, no way he plays this year. I'd be good with him focking off forever.

• Thanks 2

On 6/10/2022 at 10:15 AM, TimHauck said:

Man what a psychopath Watson is.  Admits she cried at the end, then asks if she wants to work with him again.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/17/testifying-under-oath-deshaun-watson-admits-ashley-solis-cried-at-end-of-massage/

Because it was so big?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Because it was so big?

No boom boom black soul brother. 

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

Because it was so big?

Well, they were watching The Lion King and mufasa died...

On 6/10/2022 at 10:51 AM, TimHauck said:

Proof is that they were free to walk out, and they didn't. 

Well, they got the money they wanted all along now. God bless America.

As much as I hate this mother f*****, one of the most convoluted arguments I read was that because the Watson is so much bigger than the little girls who were giving him a massage, that was "de facto coercion."

Like they didn't realize he was a large human being when he had his clothes on. 

Like, if we suddenly stopped letting women under 200 lb be massage therapists, there wouldn't be a f****** problem.

Again, burn this worthless  m***********. It's not like Star players aren't given fantastic advice every step of the way these days.  He chose to ignore that. Fine. Burn him. But the fact that literally everyone is willing to settle? What does that tell you?

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

As much as I hate this mother f*****, one of the most convoluted arguments I read was that because the Watson is so much bigger than the little girls who were giving him a massage, that was "de facto coercion."

Like they didn't realize he was a large human being when he had his clothes on. 

Like, if we suddenly stopped letting women under 200 lb be massage therapists, there wouldn't be a f****** problem.

Again, burn this worthless  m***********. It's not like Star players aren't given fantastic advice every step of the way these days.  He chose to ignore that. Fine. Burn him. But the fact that literally everyone is willing to settle? What does that tell you?

Kind of doesn’t mean anything that they’re settling. Watson could settle just to make the issue go away. They could settle because they know there isn’t enough evidence to get him in court. 

40 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Proof is that they were free to walk out, and they didn't. 

Well, they got the money they wanted all along now. God bless America.

So what are you saying?  Everything they did they did willingly?  If he knows he did nothing wrong, why settle?

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So what are you saying?  Everything they did they did willingly?  If he knows he did nothing wrong, why settle?

What did they do? Not one of them mentioned they were being restrained from leaving. 

And If you think no one ever settles anything to get rid of having to deal with something that is way more taxing on their life, than simply giving up a pittance of what they are worth, I would think you are kidding yourself. The big deal for Watson in all of this was he wasn't convicted of a crime.

Everybody was surprised at how much the Browns are paying Watson in that contract. I would not be surprised in the least if the Browns told him they would give that massive amount of money if he use part of it to pay the nuisance fees. It's 100% in the Browns interest for that to disappear and not have Watson fighting this in court all of next year. Those civil trials were not scheduled to even start until February of next year.   

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What did they do? Not one of them mentioned they were being restrained from leaving. 

And If you think no one ever settles anything to get rid of having to deal with something that is way more taxing on their life, than simply giving up a pittance of what they are worth, I would think you are kidding yourself. The big deal for Watson in all of this was he wasn't convicted of a crime.

Everybody was surprised at how much the Browns are paying Watson in that contract. I would not be surprised in the least if the Browns told him they would give that massive amount of money if he use part of it to pay the nuisance fees. It's 100% in the Browns interest for that to disappear and not have Watson fighting this in court all of next year. Those civil trials were not scheduled to even start until February of next year.   

Your last paragraph may be true, but most people won't settle sexual assault lawsuits if they didn't do anything wrong.

Your last paragraph may be true, but most people won't settle sexual assault lawsuits if they didn't do anything wrong.

I have no idea. But they did just lose in criminal court so...:dunno:

So take the cash and run. 

I swear to god, if I'm ever one of these f******, not going anywhere without a stenographer, videographer, a notary, a lawyer, off duty cop, Gloria Steinem,  Doctor, Lawyer, Psychologist...

I will say, today I learned that there's one lawyer who represents all 24 broads. Yeah, nothing shady about that...

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I swear to god, if I'm ever one of these f******, not going anywhere without a stenographer, videographer, a notary, a lawyer, off duty cop, Gloria Steinem,  Doctor, Lawyer, Psychologist...

You got that right.

48 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

But the fact that literally everyone is willing to settle? What does that tell you?

I agree with the other stuff that you said, but this, I wouldn't read anything into it.  Sexual assault, harassment, or coercion is virtually impossible to prove.  Unless you have video or eyewitness accounts, you can't prove anything in court and get a criminal conviction.  At that point, the only real way a "true" victim of this could get any sort or of justice, would be financial through a civil suit.