Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dynasty Rankings

Nice!

Holy crap, RB is a complete cluster fock, may as well start treating them like Kickers 😆

Thank you kindly Mike! I use these on a daily basis since Dynasty is a "year round" league.

20 hours ago, polecatt said:

Nice!

Holy crap, RB is a complete cluster fock, may as well start treating them like Kickers 😆

I agree, it's a little thin at the RB position these days. We'll see what the rookie class brings.

3 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

I agree, it's a little thin at the RB position these days. We'll see what the rookie class brings.

I think it's a sign of things to come. The RB position is just getting phased out more and more.

I had two top 10 RBs on my dynasty team last season, Cordarelle Patterson and James Conner, and I doubt I will keep either of them

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

I had two top 10 RBs on my dynasty team last season, Cordarelle Patterson and James Conner, and I doubt I will keep either of them

Really?  In a dynasty league you're ready to cut Patterson and Conner loose?

I don't really play in dynasty or even keeper leagues, but that just seems ridiculous.

Can’t count on either Conner or Patterson even coming close to a repeat of last season, I wouldn’t keep them in a keeper league.  

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I don't really play in dynasty or even keeper leagues, but that just seems ridiculous.

It's way too early to make a serious guess here, so we'll have to see how it plays out. 

I doubt that the Falcons are gonna go into this season with Patterson as their lead RB. It just kind of happened last season. If they don't really draft an RB or sign one in FA, then I'll probably keep him.

Conner scored 18 TDs last season but outside of that, he was very mediocre. With a QB that's gonna run a few in, I just don't see him coming close to that again.

45 minutes ago, polecatt said:

It's way too early to make a serious guess here, so we'll have to see how it plays out. 

I doubt that the Falcons are gonna go into this season with Patterson as their lead RB. It just kind of happened last season. If they don't really draft an RB or sign one in FA, then I'll probably keep him.

Conner scored 18 TDs last season but outside of that, he was very mediocre. With a QB that's gonna run a few in, I just don't see him coming close to that again.

Agreed. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Listen to the Elf,

Trophy on the shelf;

Listen to the others,

Go crying to your mothers.

18 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Just moved Brady up to #21 in the QB ranks. 😲

Assuming Godwin does play and Gronk comes back... 5k and 45 TD's are likely and he'll be a top 5 guy this year, and maybe next year if Godwin signs a long term deal.  After that, he'll probably retire.  I can't imagine 3 more years.  Even at 2, I'd take him over Lance,  Hurts, Lawrence, Fields, Jones, Cousins and Tua.  I don't even know if any of them will be a starter in 3 years... or even in the NFL for that matter (outside of Cousins).  

All that being said, I'd have Burrow #1 overall.  Once I saw Mahomes and/or Allen go off the board, my next pick is Burrow.

Edmonds signing with the Dolphins makes me even more cautious about Conner.  Despite Conner new contract. 

Zona is bound to bring in another rb, one that would be better then the one that left.  

Made a few edits now that the first wave of free agency is complete. Tyreek Hill and Davante Adams both took a hit. Still not a believer in Tua's ability but I did bump him up a couple spots due to his supporting cast.