wiffleball

Chinese plane crash

I don't know what the hell happened to it. There's footage of it going straight down I mean full on vertical nose first.  Just can't find one that I can link. But they're already saying that the plane lost twenty-five thousand feet in 2 minutes. I'm guessing one of you Geniuses can do the math. That's insane.

thanks, posty.

Yeah Twitter has quite a few links of it. Looks like pretty much the most terrifying thing I can think of other than it being upside down… I mean it’s going straight down.

Almost looks intentional.

One of my favorite shows to watch is "Air Disasters."  It's basically Forensic Files for plane crashes.  Fascinating show to watch.  This incident may show up on that show in a few years. 

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah Twitter has quite a few links of it.

then why not post one here?

idiot.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Almost looks intentional.

This is my suspicion.

Likely China will cover it up, like Malaysia did with MH370. Can’t have people worrying their pilot might take em all out at any moment

2 minutes ago, taco breath said:

idiot.

Puddin head has spoken again. 

3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

idiot.

1. It’s not my post.

2. you have Twitter.

3. Go fock yourself. 

👋

• Thanks 2

Just now, cyclone24 said:

1. It’s not my post.

2. you have Twitter.

3. Go fock yourself. 

👋

1. it's your post, not your thread.

2. i dont have twitter

3. youre an idiot.

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

1. it's your post, not your thread.

2. i dont have twitter

3. youre an idiot.

1. Right. Not my job to post the link. Its the OPs

2. Loser…ask mom if you can have it on you Ipad when its screen time. 

3. You’re.

You guys.  You can't tell intention from the fact that it fell straight down.  😂

RIP

Sum Ting Wong

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You guys.  You can't tell intention from the fact that it fell straight down.  😂

Of course not definitively, but it’s a very odd way that you’d almost have to intentionally force the plane to do. Or at least that’s what I’ve read :dunno:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Of course not definitively, but it’s a very odd way that you’d almost have to intentionally force the plane to do. Or at least that’s what I’ve read :dunno:

No you wouldn't.  When I first heard about this story I heard there were clouds/weather.  If they were flying through the clouds it's actually not difficult to get disoriented and think you're flying straight and parallel to the ground when you're actually heading right at the ground.   It's one of the reasons you have to get an additional add-on to your pilots license to fly by instruments only.  But it still happens.   They also could have suffered an unrecoverable aerodynamic stall.   And, of course, there's always the possibility of equipment failure.

But since we're speculating on whether they did it on purpose, it seems to me that would be bad form.  In this day and age, culturally appropriating Japanese culture should be frowned upon.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

No you wouldn't.  When I first heard about this story I heard there were clouds/weather.  If they were flying through the clouds it's actually not difficult to get disoriented and think you're flying straight and parallel to the ground when you're actually heading right at the ground.   It's one of the reasons you have to get an additional add-on to your pilots license to fly by instruments only.  But it still happens.   They also could have suffered an unrecoverable aerodynamic stall.   And, of course, there's always the possibility of equipment failure.

But since we're speculating on whether they did it on purpose, it seems to me that would be bad form.  In this day and age, culturally appropriating Japanese culture should be frowned upon.

Yeah I mean I’ve watched a few videos of people getting spatial disorientation I don’t think I’ve ever seen one going completely straight down. And the sheer velocity they were going it’s not like you wouldn’t somehow notice that your falling completely out of your seat and going extraordinarily fast. 

And even if there was a malfunction there would be some level of effort or just general aerodynamics that would keep it from going this way. Who knows? It’s China so we may never get the story anyway

ps… Thanks for posting a link for slap nuts up above who can’t seem to get Twitter until hes 12

yahoo article: Investigators are still searching for survivors of the Boeing 737-800 jet that crashed into a mountainside in a remote corner of China’s southwestern Guangxi province Monday potentially killing all 132 people on board.

WTF??? They are all not only dead but vaporized.

47 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This is my suspicion.

Likely China will cover it up, like Malaysia did with MH370. Can’t have people worrying their pilot might take em all out at any moment

I would tend to go with intentional even though valujet did a very similar descent as a result of a fire in the cargo compartment caused by improperly stored and labeled hazardous cargo.

banked sharply, rolled onto its side and nosedived into the Francis S. Taylor Wildlife Management Area in the Everglades, a few miles west of Miami, at a speed in excess of 507 miles per hour (441 kn; 816 km/h). 

37 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah I mean I’ve watched a few videos of people getting spatial disorientation I don’t think I’ve ever seen one going completely straight down. And the sheer velocity they were going it’s not like you wouldn’t somehow notice that your falling completely out of your seat and going extraordinarily fast. 

And even if there was a malfunction there would be some level of effort or just general aerodynamics that would keep it from going this way. Who knows? It’s China so we may never get the story anyway

JFK Jr would like a word with you.    When they recreated the flight path, in the last several seconds he had that plane pointed straight at the water.    Hit it so hard they were all killed instantly.    

42 minutes ago, Strike said:

I really hope I that God assigns most of the hell points on the guy who made the joke and not the guy who laughed at it.   :lol:

• Like 1

I remember there was a plane crash in Colorado Springs long ago in the thing literally corkscrewed into the ground. If you looked at the crash site barely could tell anything that happened much less a major airline. The thing was buried that far in the ground. Freaking weird.

This has all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.  

The suspicious part is, if you watch the video and tilt your phone horizontally, the plane is flying straight...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The suspicious part is, if you watch the video and tilt your phone horizontally, the plane is flying straight...

9/11 confirmed

I seldom fly but when I do, Kunming is the airport we use all the time since its the nearest major airport and layovers in Guangzhou are common whenever I fly back and forth to the US. I'm pretty sure I've flown that route on China Eastern, if not that very plane.

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

This is my suspicion.

Eeen case of eeemergancy, this drop down and put on face and breathe ees okay.  Eeen case plane nose down facing mountain you focked.

John Madden, "I told you so.".

On 3/22/2022 at 12:52 PM, Strike said:

How’s my cack taste? :wub:

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How’s my cack taste? :wub:

First of all, if you're going to post a "gotcha" post at least support it with a link or something.  Second, if your cack got anywhere near my mouth I'd bite that toothpick right off.  From what Gloria says, you can't even hold a candle to T.J. Booker as far as cack size goes.  Third, you're gloating because after two months and a forensic analysis of the crash, investigators have concluded it's LIKELY this crash was intentional after I said you can't make that conclusion simply from the fact that the plane went straight down?  Yeah, they didn't come to their conclusion from that fact either.  They came to their conclusion based upon the flight recorder data and possibly some physical evidence.  After TWO months.  You're a focking idiot.

Just now, Strike said:

First of all, if you're going to post a "gotcha" post at least support it with a link or something.  Second, if your cack got anywhere near my mouth I'd bite that toothpick right off.  From what Gloria says, you can't even hold a candle to T.J. Booker as far as cack size goes.  Third, you're gloating because after two months and a forensic analysis of the crash, investigators have concluded it's LIKELY this crash was intentional after I said you can't make that conclusion simply from the fact that the plane went straight down?  Yeah, they didn't come to their conclusion from that fact either.  They came to their conclusion based upon the flight recorder data and possibly some physical evidence.  After TWO months.  You're a focking idiot.

And youre still wrong. 

Pretty obvious this was intentional. Let me know what youd like to wager they find this pilot was a whack job. We can paypal any amount that makes you uncomfortable. :)

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Just admit you were wrong to be an assh0le and jump down my throat over suggesting the crash was intentional. It’s okay, nobody expects you to be perfect :cheers:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Just admit you were wrong to be an assh0le and jump down my throat over suggesting the crash was intentional. It’s okay, nobody expects you to be perfect :cheers:

WTF are you talking about?  I didn't jump down ANYONE's throat.  And the post you quoted didn't quote you or mention you at all. In subsequent posts, I outlined other possible causes.  And those are all STILL valid.  The forensic analysis suggests this was intentional.  Great.  That doesn't invalidate what I said AT THE TIME.  And that's why they do the analysis.  You all should really watch the Air Disasters show I mentioned above.  It's amazing what they can determine about plane crashes from a debris field. 

• Haha 1