Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Home Depot posts notice informing white employees they are privileged for being white

Oh this is spicy...

What white privilege looks like includes:  

1. If you are confident that the police exist to protect you, you have white privilege.
2. If you expect time off of work for religious holidays, you have christian privilege.
3. If you dont have to explain that your spouse is of the same gender, you have heterosexual privilege.

Why do these corporations need to run liberal guilt trips and personal attacks?  Is rusty in charge of Home Depot?

We need Trump back in the White House and he needs to freeze the bank accounts of every damn executive at home depot for being racist fascist attacking people for no reason but to gain more power.

from the comments section:

1.  How is this even legal? Someone just needs to sue for creating a racially hostile work environment.
2.  It sure is a great privilege to have people constantly remind you that you are white and how you should feel bad for that. Living the dream
3. I’m pretty sure it’s illegal in all states to discriminate people for the color of their skin the way Home Depot did.
4. If you can openly make fun of and criticize an entire racial, ethnic, and religious group people without facing backlash, and getting praised by the Establishment while doing so, then you have privilege.
5. Nobody who works at a Home Depot has "privilege".

"This was a resource in our Canadian division and not part of any required programming."

So, they are trying to program us...

I love being white. If you want to call me privileged, I love that too then. 

Time to stop catering to these idiots. Just say to those comments,  either fock off, or thank you. Now go away. 

• Thanks 3

The craptivists like to stir the racial pot all the time for no reason.

I just bought a Vanity last week from those fockers. Lowes didn’t have much.  I wouldn’t have if this had come out. 

I'm good with not going to home depot. Fock it. I'll go elsewhere. And if I can find time, I'll shoot them a letter. What the hell.  Why not? :dunno:

• Like 1

I went to the Home Depot yesterday, which was unnecessary; I need to go to the Apartment Depot. It's just a bunch of guys standing around going "Hey, we ain't gotta fix sh1t."

I have zero tolerance for such clearly bigoted messaging and will never step foot inside any Home Depot ever again. 

I worked for Home Depot one summer.1991. Sold one million dollars of their paint in a month. We broke the record for the entire country. Outsold Glidden and all others. We fawking rocked that month. That’s a lot of paint. A lot of paint. The VP came down and brought us in a limo to a nice restaurant on a Sunday night. Good times.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I love being white. If you want to call me privileged, I love that too then. 

Time to stop catering to these idiots. Just say to those comments,  either fock off, or thank you. Now go away. 

Yep. At this point its time to turn the tables on these fucktards. 'damn right, i i deserve that white privilege and dont you ever forget it.' 

I actually have a few friends and family members who work at Home Depot.  None of them said their stores or bosses ever brought up anything like this.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I actually have a few friends and family members who work at Home Depot.  None of them said their stores or bosses ever brought up anything like this.

Don’t let that stop you from being outraged.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Oh this is spicy...

As someone of Puerto Rican heritage, you can't use that word, that's our word.  :nono:

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just bought a Vanity last week from those fockers. Lowes didn’t have much.  I wouldn’t have if this had come out. 

A man needs to put his makeup on in proper lighting, don't feel bad.  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

Seems like more of a Canada problem than a Home Depot problem.

Anyway, I prefer my locally owned and operated Ace Hardware for most everyday household needs -- fertilizer, water softener salt, propane tank refill, lag bolts, etc.  May cost a little more than HD but I'm in and out quick, and I know who to ask for help (the butch girl with the nose ring knows a lot about a lot) and who to avoid (the old guy will talk at you like a hen for 15 minutes until you realize he has no clue).  :thumbsup: 

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

A man needs to put his makeup on in proper lighting, don't feel bad.  :thumbsup: 

Got lights and a mirror too! Hey, don’t know if you missed it, but I got a butcher box due to your recommendation.  Great so far. Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Seems like more of a Canada problem than a Home Depot problem.

Anyway, I prefer my locally owned and operated Ace Hardware for most everyday household needs -- fertilizer, water softener salt, propane tank refill, lag bolts, etc.  May cost a little more than HD but I'm in and out quick, and I know who to ask for help (the butch girl with the nose ring knows a lot about a lot) and who to avoid (the old guy will talk at you like a hen for 15 minutes until you realize he has no clue).  :thumbsup: 

Please post the video of the three-way between you, butch gal, and geezer.

"Dear Penthouse Forum - I went to my local Ace Hardware to buy some light bulbs. You won't believe what happened next!!!!" 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Got lights and a mirror too! Hey, don’t know if you missed it, but I got a butcher box due to your recommendation.  Great so far. Thanks. 

I did see that, glad you are enjoying it!  :cheers: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I did see that, glad you are enjoying it!  :cheers: 

Hell yeah. The steaks are great but I’m really impressed with the burgers. Don’t feel like I’m eating frozen at all. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hell yeah. The steaks are great but I’m really impressed with the burgers. Don’t feel like I’m eating frozen at all. 

Yeah the burgers are good as well.  Last night my wife used the ground beef to make cheddar jalapeno meatballs, quite tasty.  :cheers: 

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

"Dear Penthouse Forum - I went to my local Ace Hardware to buy some light bulbs. You won't believe what happened next!!!!" 

"She took my arm and led me down the plumbing aisle, stopping at the plungers.  Bending slowly at the hips, she reached down and picked one up, holding it in one hand while caressing the shaft with another. 'Do you know how to use this?' she whispered in my ear.  I thought I did, but suddenly I wasn't sure..."

I don't trust corporations that pull the "this was just a local issue" BS.  Maybe if it was one store and there was evidence of disciplining the manager or something.  But generally I think these woke corporations use that as an excuse when they get caught trying something and get more backlash than they expect.  I'll be shopping at Lowes or, as Jerry mentioned, Ace for my future home improvement needs.

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"She took my arm and led me down the plumbing aisle, stopping at the plungers.  Bending slowly at the hips, she reached down and picked one up, holding it in one hand while caressing the shaft with another. 'Do you know how to use this?' she whispered in my ear.  I thought I did, but suddenly I wasn't sure..."

Forget about writing an autobiography!  Your calling is obviously p0rn!!! 

I see, well they can all go fock themselves.... :cheers:

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

its not like anyone at corporate there fired whomever released this or denounced it at all.  if HD doesnt want to explain what happened and take action,  then they deserved to get focked.

2 hours ago, DonS said:

I had a right place at the wrong time experience in a Home Depot. About 7 years ago.

I needed to pick up a couple things on a Sunday evening near closing there. I didn't know where something was and some little hottie (surprisingly hot for a younger girl working at Home Depot)  that worked there asked me what I was looking for and if she could help. She pointed me to where it was and then she followed me to it. And we just started chatting a bit about whatever. Then I said do you happen to know where something else was. She said maybe, and we went off looking for it across half the store. And she kept just chatting about things and staying really close to me. I got the other thing I was looking for and she just kept standing there next to me and seemingly wanted to keep talking about anything. 

By this time, I'm wanting this chick bad and at any other time would have asked her to dinner that night. And I know she would have said yes. But it just so happened that my girlfriend was in from out of state helping me pack for my move to her state that next day. :mad: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Canada?  Isn't that the North American HQ of white privilege? 

Or lack of IQ. Ehh…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

its not like anyone at corporate there fired whomever released this or denounced it at all.  if HD doesnt want to explain what happened and take action,  then they deserved to get focked.

Yup. Denounce it or don’t count on my business anymore. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Denounce it or don’t count on my business anymore. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You need more than this?

"While we fully support diversity across our company, this material wasn’t created or approved by our corporate diversity, equity and inclusion department. This was a resource in our Canadian division and not used companywide or part of any required training."

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You need more than this?

"While we fully support diversity across our company, this material wasn’t created or approved by our corporate diversity, equity and inclusion department. This was a resource in our Canadian division and not used companywide or part of any required training."

Yes. Denounce what was written on the poster. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes. Denounce what was written on the poster. 

They didn't approve the message, that's fine with me.  I can meet them in the middle.  If they denounce it, then the libtards will cancel them until they go full board.  I'd rather them just say they didn't approve of the message and be let the Libs think they're still on board (because they have a diversity, blah, blah, blah, department), than institute all out woketard policy.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They didn't approve the message, that's fine with me.  I can meet them in the middle.  If they denounce it, then the libtards will cancel them until they go full board.  I'd rather them just say they didn't approve of the message and be let the Libs think they're still on board (because they have a diversity, blah, blah, blah, department), than institute all out woketard policy.

Ok.  But I’ll still go to Lowes first. Veteran discount year round. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok.  But I’ll still go to Lowes first. Veteran discount year round. 

I don't blame you.  My dad does that too.  Why not take discounts if they're going to give you them?

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't blame you.  My dad does that too.  Why not take discounts if they're going to give you them?

Especially when you’re spending 500 bucks. 50 in my pocket is better than in theirs. 

• Like 1