Pirates_Tide

5 Openings In a 16 Team Dynasty IDP, Contract, PPR League

Guys,
     I have 5 openings in a Contract Dynasty League called Fantasy Legends. This league consists of a rookie draft, waivers, contracts, tags, and URFA auction.

*16-team league
*PPR  
* 50 man rosters (plus taxi squad & injured reserve)
* 110 contract years per roster minus taxi squad an injured reserve                                                                                                                                                                                   *Full IDP (9 offensive & 11 defensive starters)
*$50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe 
*100% payout, less MFL fees
*Yearly Rookie Draft
*Two side games with prizes—NFL picks, & Survivor Pool
*Off-season auction for restricted & unrestricted free agents.  
*In season blind bidding waivers.

Open teams are:

Anthony Munoz- Has all of it's rookie picks for the 2022 season and has the 1st pick in each round

Peyton Manning-  Has all of it's rookie pick for the 2022 season and has the 10th pick in each round

Brett Farve- It doesn't have any of it's 2022 rookie picks, but is paid for this year.  2022 season will be free.

Emmitt Smith- Has all of it's rookie picks for the 2022 season and has the 2nd pick in each round

Randy Moss- Has all of it's rookie picks for the 2022 season and has the 12th pick in each round

League Link https:https://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/19753#0

If you have any interest please let me know.  Either PM or email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Brett Favre and Peyton Manning are filled.

Open teams still are:

Anthony Munoz- Has all of its rookie picks for the 2022 season and has the 1st pick in each round

Randy Moss- Has all of its rookie picks for the 2022 season and has the 12th pick in each round

Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, and Randy Moss are filled.

Open teams still are:

Anthony Munoz- Has all of its rookie picks for the 2022 season and has the 1st pick in each round

If someone has an interest in Anthony Munoz and the league I'm willing to pick up 1/2 of the 2022 dues which would be $25 of the normal $50 dues.