Djgb13

Childhood celebrity crush

Who was your childhood celebrity crush? Did you marry a girl who is similar to your crush or were they completely different? 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Who was your childhood celebrity crush? Did you marry a girl who is similar to your crush or were they completely different? 

Who was your childhood celebrity crush? Did you marry a girl who is similar to your crush or were they completely different? 

I am younger than the majority of posters here but it would be Melissa Joan Hart from when i was 9/10 years old. She was on a Nickelodeon TV show.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure we've had this thread, or something similar before.  Mine was Alicia Silverstone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am younger than the majority of posters here but it would be Melissa Joan Hart from when i was 9/10 years old. She was on a Nickelodeon TV show.

Clarissa Explains it All

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Clarissa Explains it All. Great show. She was pretty hot in that. Then it was Sabrina the Teenage Witch 

If the lead singer for the Bangles would be considered a celebrity, then her.  My sister's best friend when I was a teen reminded me of her and I was enthralled.  Her name was Tracy.  I was absolutely in love with her.  She used to come sit on my bed after we smoked weed, I think just to torture me.  One time she came over and asked if I wanted to go out for a ride.  During the trip, she had to stop at the bank, and in order to get her stuff into the bank window, she needed to raise her ass up and lean out.  I still remember that moment as if it was yesterday.  Pure torture.

And no.  I have never dated anyone even close to being as hot as her.

Justine bateman 

Valerie bertinelli 

olivia Newton john

Elizabeth shue...adventures in babysitting.

Dead Chick from diff strokes

Valerie bertanelli is a great pick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Clarissa Explains it All. Great show. She was pretty hot in that. Then it was Sabrina the Teenage Witch 

Jesus Christ, she was a kid

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

##### creeps, was Dora the explorer hot?   

• Confused 1

All chicks are different.... ( this space reserved )

12 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

:doh: So was I. In fact, I was younger than she was when she was on that show by quite a few years. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

:doh: So was I. In fact, I was younger than she was when she was on that show by quite a few years. 

We all know you’re a liar and now a creep.  Good job, go for the trifecta and punch an old lady

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

We all know you’re a liar and now a creep.  Good job, go for the trifecta and punch an old lady

So you woke up this morning and decided “hey ima just be a complete retarded douche today”. Better just be quiet and slip out of here cause you’re making yourself look even more pathetic :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

The blonde chicks that was Mike's girlfriend on Growing Pains

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Aren’t you the same guy who called Gutterboy a pedo 459 times because he wasn’t outraged about a video of kids dancing? :unsure: 

• Thanks 1

Carmen Electra

25 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The blonde chicks that was Mike's girlfriend on Growing Pains

Is that Donna D'Errico? Didn't  she go on to Playboy and Baywatch?

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Is that Donna D'Errico? Didn't  she go on to Playboy and Baywatch?

It was Julie McCullough. Although, she and Donna D look almost identical 

Just now, bostonlager said:

It was Julie McCullough. Although, she and Donna D look almost identical 

Ah, thanks. Def spank material. 

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

Justine bateman 

Valerie bertinelli 

olivia Newton john

What’s better. Cvm on Eileen or grease on Olivia Newton John? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

So you woke up this morning and decided “hey ima just be a complete retarded douche today”. Better just be quiet and slip out of here cause you’re making yourself look even more pathetic :thumbsup: 

He's kinda making me laugh.

53 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ah, thanks. Def spank material. 

The last thing you've spanked was your neighbor's dog.

Just now, fandandy said:

The last thing you've spanked was your neighbor's dog.

Well that's because his little paws can't reach his diick.

It’s funny, none of my childhood crushes match my tastes as an adult. I had a thing for Kathy Ireland and Elizabeth Hurley, among others. Jenny McCarthy too, though even my 12 year old self knew she was dumber than a box of rocks.

Only one that was really even remotely close to my actual type was Halle Berry. And later, Shakira :wub:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s funny, none of my childhood crushes match my tastes as an adult. I had a thing for Kathy Ireland and Elizabeth Hurley, among others. Jenny McCarthy too, though even my 12 year old self knew she was dumber than a box of rocks.

Only one that was really even remotely close to my actual type was Halle Berry. And later, Shakira :wub:

Instead, I married a woman named Betty Sue who looks a bit like Melissa McCarthy.

Alissa Milano from the 80's...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=alyssa+milano+poster+vintage&t=brave&iax=images&ia=images&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FusEAAOSwArteGjok%2Fs-l300.jpg

And 

Anne of Green Gables from the 80's

https://images.mubicdn.net/images/film/13934/cache-92023-1559538047/image-w1280.jpg

Annnnnd no, not even close with the ginger.  Uhmmm Alyssa was a little dark complected with brown eyes and big brown hair.  I guess Mrs...beer has that.

Didn't have any. I was too busy working on the girls that I was hot for who were physically around me. That worked much better at actually.having sex. :thumbsup: