Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2022 NFL Draft Contest

The 2022 NFL Draft Contest is up and rolling. I'm going for the repeat! 😃

Predict the top ten selections in the NFL Draft, answer the 5 bonus questions. Contest entry is free!

Deadline to enter is Thursday, 4/28/21; 30 minutes before the draft begins.

Good luck! 

• Like 1

Welp, it looks like everyone gets a freebie. The Saints will be a correct answer to bonus question #1 in our NFL Draft Contest thanks to their trade with the Eagles.

There's so much uncertainty in this year's draft.as.opposed to last year. Cases can be made for a lot of teams to go one way or the other. I submitted my entry into the contest and with so many question marks involving the first 10 picks and went outside the box to make a couple of unusual picks. Since we already.know that the Saints moved up in round I've selected another team to move up into the top 10. Since my picks were based on the teams currently in the top 10 I made a pick based on a team to move  up and get a certain player and I made the pick in the teams current spot in the top 10. Make sense,lol?? So it's a crap shoot to get all 10 correct but I.think the person to win the contest will get 7 correct. That's exceptional in my opinion. So.good luck to all the entrants and we'll see who shakes out on top after the first 20 picks and the bonus questions.

Agreed on the uncertainty. It's going to be tough getting a good score for the Top 10. 

Deadline to enter is tonight, Thursday, 4/28 at 7:30 pm, 30 minutes before the draft.

Good luck!

Results are posted!

There will be no repeat by me this year. 😕 I whiffed on Jermaine Johnson and Trevor Panning. 

Big congrats to jeffg4 who dominated with a score of 121. He nailed all 5 bonus picks!

If your username is below, you should be receiving an email from me soon about your prizes...

1. jeffg4
2. tcjurgens
3. sak
4. BettorTheory
4. NikeGuy23
6. mvanvelson
7. PhilSimms11
8. EvilEric
8. steve0255
10. ahotpablo
10. Roofdog
12. bobbyblue22
13. ffgiant
13. handerb
13. jvorwerk
13. maximus305
13. JamesTravis
13. Jonathan_A
13. PRBill1
13. clashofthetitans

Thanks for the contest Mike. It was fun. Everyone did a good job because it is tough to make the right picks. I entered a draft.contest on the Huddle and I actually won. Although there weren't nearly as many in that one as.this one. I finished a disappointing 84th but had fun doing it. I hope to do it again next year with better results. I won a free year subscription to the Huddle but don't tell anyone I seem to prefer this site more for it's content. 

• Like 1

not bad indeed.  Congrats

• Thanks 1