Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MLB 2022

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

These Mets are no joke. 

Playing real baseball. Always loved Buck. 

19 hours ago, Reality said:

These Mets are no joke. 

their most important off season acquisition was not Scherzer, Marte, etc...  It was Buck Showalter. 

• Like 1

Yankees lost 5 in a row? hacks

The last I looked the Mets were 15th in Hr’s and third in runs scored. They play baseball out in Queens, not beer league softball. 

These Mets are no joke. 

They brought back Cuddyer? 

Red Sox SP Chris Sale came back after being injured forever and a day.  Now he just broke his wrist in a freak BICYCLE accident.  Not a motorcycle.  BICYCLE.  

The internet has jokes.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

:D

I was wondering when this would happen...

Sure didn't take long at all...

On 6/17/2022 at 6:16 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Juggernaut 

Jugger-not

yankees are threatening to have the worst collapse in baseball history.  i hear the heat is getting turned up over there now too.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

yankees are threatening to have the worst collapse in baseball history.  i hear the heat is getting turned up over there now too.

You hear? Who’s telling you? 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You hear? Who’s telling you? 

haha not everyone follows baseball.

the dodgers set a team record with 106 wins in 2019.  they tied it in 2021 and didnt win the division.  this year they are on pace to shatter the franchise win total with 113 wins.  Only 2 teams have won over 110 games in the divisional era (started in 1995).  The 98 Yankees and the 2001 Mariners.  The 2001 Mariners won 116 games and lost in the ALCS to the Yankees 4-1.  How many players from that team can you name off the top of your head?

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the dodgers set a team record with 106 wins in 2019.  they tied it in 2021 and didnt win the division.  this year they are on pace to shatter the franchise win total with 113 wins.  Only 2 teams have won over 110 games in the divisional era (started in 1995).  The 98 Yankees and the 2001 Mariners.  The 2001 Mariners won 116 games and lost in the ALCS to the Yankees 4-1.  How many players from that team can you name off the top of your head?

A-Rod, John Olerud, Ichiro, Edgar

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

So your sources discuss nuclear war and baseball collapses?

Connie Mack was quiet, reserved, honorable and expected his entire organization to be the same.  I wonder what he'd think if he knew his team's destiny was to play in Las Vegas.

So Judge (MVP) just hit his 50th home run. I remember in 1990 going to Yankee Stadium with the guys at the end of the season, Yankees sucked, to see if Cecil Fielder could hit his 50th. He would be the first player to do it since George Foster in 1977. No AL player had done it since Maris and Mantle in 1961. It was a big deal back then. Fielder crushed one to left field. I saw “history”. 

Big, BIG serious for the Mets against the Dodgers this week. Better hit the ball a lot better then they did against the Rockies over the weekend or else the Braves will catch them real quick.

Tito should be manager of the year. Youngest team in baseball. Younger then most AAA teams. At least 14 rookies have been called up at some point this year. Guardians have the 4th smallest payroll. Yet they're leading ( a weak) the AL central where they were picked to finish 4th or worse. Big fan of Tito Francona.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

also pujols 4 more for 700 please

Psst, you might want to check your math...

Pretty soon the Red Sux will be begging fans to come spend $16 a beer. Fock them

On 8/30/2022 at 5:25 AM, crackattack said:

Tito should be manager of the year. Youngest team in baseball. Younger then most AAA teams. At least 14 rookies have been called up at some point this year. Guardians have the 4th smallest payroll. Yet they're leading ( a weak) the AL central where they were picked to finish 4th or worse. Big fan of Tito Francona.

i think they actually screwed up their season.

the guardians are looking to go on some kind of 4-5 year run with this group.  most (and honestly sometimes all) of those seasons will be derailed by lots of injuries.  that's why if you should EVER have a year where the team is completely healthy in that window, you need to be super aggressive at the trade deadline and add several pieces.  

the 2022 guardians are completely healthy.  and they didn't add at the trade deadline.  that's a HUGE screwup.  they will overachieve because of their health.  then they can go way beyond and have a truly special year by adding more.  maybe 2 years from now, the team will be much more talented, but it will probably have lots of injuries which means the actual talent level on the field will be worse than what is out there now.  

the dodgers have very talented teams but every year theyve got massive injuries too.  the guardians got a gift season injury-free and blew it at the deadline.

Mets could have used Cuddyer this weekend. All month really. Ouch. Pathetic :(

On 8/7/2022 at 7:30 PM, Reality said:

These Mets are no joke. 

They are now

These Mets are no joke. 

These Mets are no joke. 

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Mets could have used Cuddyer this weekend. All month really. Ouch. Pathetic :(

Cuck 

7 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Cuck 

Cuckdyer? Sure whatever you need

Mets gonna Mets, that's how they roll.

I'm ready to get hurt again.

That is why I appreciate the new Red Sox. Just blow out the gate and I don't have to watch post July 4th and I can watch real teams play

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

Mets ain’t dead yet

Baseball might be the only sport where the first round bye really doesn't mean jack. They play every focking day to begin with. If anything it might make a team rusty.

Royals have fired Mike Matheny and cal Eldred.  Nice start to the offseason.

Braves eliminated.  Didn’t see that coming. The Mets have to feel sick right now.