Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

My daughter needs a place in NYC for 3 months

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Fashion

I have an idea for her. Feel free to use it. With all these women wearing yogurt pants and whatnot, there's a desperate need to cover up the lady snail. Your daughter could invent underwear that does a better job of masking that.

She could call it Camelflage.

🐫 🦶

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I have an idea for her. Feel free to use it. With all these women wearing yogurt pants and whatnot, there's a desperate need to cover up the lady snail. Your daughter could invent underwear that does a better job of masking that.

She could call it Camelflage.

🐫 🦶

:D

Great name, you should trademark that.  :thumbsup: 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/22/us/man-fatally-shot-on-new-york-city-subway/index.html

Jesus jerry, couldn't find her a nice place in ukraine?

Holy shiot, somebody was shot in NYC?! :shocking: 

They're both doing great BTW.  Intern daughter went from 20 hours to 40+ in her first week, plus she is getting to do some design work that they say they don't usually give interns.  She likes the city and the whole vibe; I think this one may fly the coop.  If so she will need to figure out a sustainable living plan tho. 

Other daughter is a product owner for a medical device company and they just gave her two more products to own (total 3), so they are happy with her as well.  :cheers:

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 9:38 AM, jerryskids said:

:D

Great name, you should trademark that.  :thumbsup: 

SNL beat him to it.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

SNL beat him to it.

That Hasim chick is hawt :wub: ; we've been watching The New Girl doing my lymph massage; she plays Winston's girlfriend and I didn't realize she was an SNL alum.  Clearly I haven't watched it regularly in a while.  :thumbsup: 

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That Hasim chick is hawt :wub: ; we've been watching The New Girl doing my lymph massage; she plays Winston's girlfriend and I didn't realize she was an SNL alum.  Clearly I haven't watched it regularly in a while.  :thumbsup: 

She was hot but at this point she’s had too much work done imo 

wow. Talk about a thread getting creepy. Starts out with daughter, then eventually moves on to cameltoe. :wacko:

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

wow. Talk about a thread getting creepy. Starts out with daughter, then eventually moves on to cameltoe. :wacko:

Thanks for the heads up.  Tell us about your kids.  :cheers: 

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Tell us about your kids.  :cheers: 

You are a complete stranger to me, why do you specifically want to know about my kid? 

That said, she's in her mid 20s and is able to fully support herself. :cheers:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You are a complete stranger to me, why do you specifically want to know about my kid? 

That said, she's in her mid 20s and is able to fully support herself. :cheers:

Can size ??

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/22/us/man-fatally-shot-on-new-york-city-subway/index.html

Jesus jerry, couldn't find her a nice place in ukraine?

This doesn’t appear it was your usual thugs killing each other. Appears Random, Goldman Sachs employee. 

A woman was raped, robbed and beaten while jogging in Hudson River Park by an animal with 25 priors. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A woman was raped, robbed and beaten while jogging in Hudson River Park by an animal with 25 priors. 

The funny part will be when liberals focus on "this is why abortion should be legal", not on the fact that it never should've happened in the first place.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The funny part will be when liberals focus on "this is why abortion should be legal", not on the fact that it never should've happened in the first place.

In actuality it's why the death penalty should be more liberally used across the country.