MTSkiBum

How long will Snyder be owner of the Washington Redskins? - 1 year and 1 day was the correct answer

News today that he was stealing from season ticket holders, news last week that he was stealing from other teams in the NFL by withholding revenue that should have been shared.

In my opinion this is turning into a matter of when and not if.

My prediction is that he makes it through this season and will be forced to sale next season.

14 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

News today that he was stealing from season ticket holders, news last week that he was stealing from other teams in the NFL by withholding revenue that should have been shared.

If he is forced to sell the team, this will be the reason and nothing else.  Of course, other things will be promoted as the reason to make themselves look good, but there won't be any merit to those reasons.  It'll be a red herring that will cater to the social justice mob.  A mea culpa, as it were, for letting sexual predators and wife beaters back on the field.

He is a lowlife thief, but he is also an NFL owner.  Goodell is paid very well to protect all of them. 

It would suck so much to be a WFT fan. Thirty years of total irrelevance on the field, worst stadium in the NFL, total shiitbag like Snyder as an owner, and the kicker is they’re now stuck with the stupid “Commanders” name.

Has any owner ever run an NFL franchise into the ground like this? I’d be praying the league removed him.

Well owners have basically total power in the NFL just as everywhere else, but I do think he will be made to sell eventually. Year or two 

DC should start a coup

He sounds like a piece of sh!t.  Apparently he wouldn't allow you to walk up to the stadium?  You had to pay for transportation he owned?  What a queer.

As a Skins fan, Snyder has been an interesting phenomenon.  I gave up my season tickets, I no longer consider them must watching. Or the NFL in general. I got my fall Sundays back to do with as I wish. Pretty much all because of him. :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

As a Skins fan, Snyder has been an interesting phenomenon.  I gave up my season tickets, I no longer consider them must watching. Or the NFL in general. I got my fall Sundays back to do with as I wish. Pretty much all because of him. :dunno:

Yeah, I stuck with the HTS teams and have watched the Ravens and Nationals thrive while I’m stuck with this sh!t bag team and owner along with the Orioles and Angelos. I wish the “Commanders” would have changed their colors so could make a clean break. 
Him being forced to sell would be awesome. 

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yeah, I stuck with the HTS teams and have watched the Ravens and Nationals thrive while I’m stuck with this sh!t bag team and owner along with the Orioles and Angelos. I wish the “Commanders” would have changed their colors so could make a clean break. 
Him being forced to sell would be awesome. 

My son chose to be a Ravens fan, which ended up making the Ravens my 2nd favorite team. I despised them before he chose. Going to the occasional Ravens game is a sad reminder of what a great franchise can do to make the gameday experience a true event. 

4 hours ago, kutulu said:

As log as he wants :bench:

I caught that just now, I wish I had someone following behind me catching all of my typo's. :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

He is a lowlife thief, but he is also an NFL owner.  Goodell is paid very well to protect all of them. 

You need only look to the Jon Gruden situation as proof.  They've been spending years investigating Snyder and the first thing we heard about was a guy who never worked for Snyder.

18 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

My prediction is that he makes it through this season and will be forced to sale next season.

I read about the revenue sharing deal the other week.  How is he stealing from season ticket holders? 

18 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I'd have agreed if not for Sterling in the NBA and how quickly the other owners threw him under the bus.  I would suspect that the NFL has a "cool kids" table as well, and it depends if Snyder gets to sit there.  Sterling clearly didn't.

Plus in the end it is all about the Shield.  If that is in jeopardy than anyone is expendable, even Goodell.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I have a friend in the DC area that did the same exact thing.  Totally bailed on Redskins purely because of Snyder. 

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'd have agreed if not for Sterling in the NBA and how quickly the other owners threw him under the bus.  I would suspect that the NFL has a "cool kids" table as well, and it depends if Snyder gets to sit there.  Sterling clearly didn't.

Plus in the end it is all about the Shield.  If that is in jeopardy than anyone is expendable, even Goodell.

The NBA itself is the kids table, the commish is really paid to protect the players moreso than the owners.  Sterling's sin was having a crazy nutjob girlfriend, he was tried on hearsay in the wokest courtroom on the planet.  Snyder commits real crimes and walks.  He is probably despised among the owners. But he continues on.

18 hours ago, MDC said:

Has any owner ever run an NFL franchise into the ground like this? I’d be praying the league removed him.

Leonard Tose and Norman Braman certainly fill the bill.  Irrelevant team, sh!tty stadium, hypocritical sh!t bags, the only thing was the name of the team wasn't stupid.   

21 hours ago, MDC said:

It would suck so much to be a WFT fan. Thirty years of total irrelevance on the field, worst stadium in the NFL, total shiitbag like Snyder as an owner, and the kicker is they’re now stuck with the stupid “Commanders” name.

Cleveland says Hold my beer.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Leonard Tose and Norman Braman certainly fill the bill.  Irrelevant team, sh!tty stadium, hypocritical sh!t bags, the only thing was the name of the team wasn't stupid.   

Thank God for Lurie. 

The Iggs and Giants should be doing everything they can to keep Snyder as an owner and Jerry alive. 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:54 AM, DonS said:

I read about the revenue sharing deal the other week.  How is he stealing from season ticket holders? 

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/12593/daniel-snyder

Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares has opened an investigation into allegations of the Commanders' financial improprieties. 

The attorneys general of Maryland and D.C. have also been made aware of the allegations against Daniel Snyder's franchise and could join Miyares in looking into the team's finances. D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine has already investigated the team's culture of sexual harassment. U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Reform, which has investigated the Commanders for more than a year, recently said in a letter to the Federal Trade Commission that the Commanders withheld as much as $5 million in refundable deposits from season ticket holders. A former employees accused the franchise of having two sets of books that allowed the organization to keep money that should have been shared with the other 31 NFL teams. Lawyers for the Commanders have strongly denied any and all wrongdoings. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Every time this thread is updated I get a glimmer of hope. 

#metoo

But I want him to walk away with nothing.  I don't see how that happens. 

On 4/12/2022 at 4:47 PM, MDC said:

Will be saying that pretty soon about Yankees fans

Just now, TimmySmith said:

#metoo

But I want him to walk away with nothing.  I don't see how that happens. 

As long as he’s gone, what he leaves with monetarily is of no interest to me. Just be gone. 

38 minutes ago, edjr said:

Will be saying that pretty soon about Yankees fans

They’re going to rename the Yankees “the Commanders”? :unsure: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

They’re going to rename the Yankees “the Commanders”? :unsure: 

12 years no titles, won't be long before we get to 30

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/12593/daniel-snyder

Washington Commander owner Daniel Snyder reportedly conducted a "shadow investigation," attempting to discredit accusers.

The House Oversight and Reform Committee released findings showing that Snyder built a "dossier" on those who came forward alleging workplace misconduct as part of the "shadow investigation." Snyder is not attending Wednesday's congressional hearing, but he has been subpoenaed to appear before the committee next week. Commissioner Roger Goodell is attending virtually and will make a statement that includes, "the workplace in Washington was unprofessional and unacceptable in numerous respects: bullying, widespread disrespect toward colleagues, use of demeaning language, public embarrassment, and harassment.” The NFL has fined Snyder and the Commanders $10 million and Goodell has stated that "to the best of my knowledge," Snyder is no longer involved in the day-to-day operations of the franchise. NFL owners have reportedly been counting votes on removing Snyder. It's possible that Wednesday's Congressional hearing or Snyder's upcoming testimony changes the math.

On 4/12/2022 at 1:23 PM, MTSkiBum said:

every NFL owner is doing something illegal.  and the league has dirt on all of them.  if the group wants to eject an owner, they just slowly start leaking the dirt to the press until fans turn against him / her and they can force a sale.  if you dont think that is going on in most of these old boys clubs, you are incredibly naive.

I hated the Redskins before moving to the area...  I love the futility of the franchise...

49 minutes ago, posty said:

I hated the Redskins before moving to the area...  I love the futility of the franchise...

As an Eagles fan I hope Dam Snyder lives to 100 and wills the franchise to an equally incompetent and disgusting family member. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Dan synder is a complete piece of sh1t

You say that a lot. Surely there must be worse than Snyder out there? Are you sure you don’t want to call him a racist but you and your kind have used it a bit much? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You say that a lot. Surely there must be worse than Snyder out there? Are you sure you don’t want to call him a racist but you and your kind have used it a bit much? 

Worse than Snyder?  There's you.