MTSkiBum

How long will Snyder be owner of the Washington Redskins? - 1 year and 1 day was the correct answer

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Worse than Snyder?  There's you.

Really? I coach T Ball and donate to the food pantry at church. I’m a POS? Why? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your posts

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Out of all the ppl on the board, the pedophile is trying to call others POS’s 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Out of all the ppl on the board, the pedophile is trying to call others POS’s 😂😂😂

I thought you had me on ignore?

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Your posts

Like what? Off the top of your head. 

On 4/12/2022 at 3:23 PM, MTSkiBum said:

News today that he was stealing from season ticket holders, news last week that he was stealing from other teams in the NFL by withholding revenue that should have been shared.

In my opinion this is turning into a matter of when and not if.

My prediction is that he makes it through this season and will be forced to sale next season.

I was pretty close, he made it almost halfway through this season.

Forbes' Mike Ozanian reports Daniel Snyder has hired Bank of America to sell the Washington Commanders. 

It's news for which Washington fans have waited for two decades. Ozanian said "Snyder and his bankers are exploring all options and a transaction could be for the entire NFL team or a minority stake." Snyder has interest from "at least" four groups looking to purchase the team, which is valued at $5.6 billion despite 30 years of futility. He could remain part of the organization depending on the details of the sale. This is surely welcomed news for NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and the other 31 NFL owners, some of whom have expressed interest in ousting Snyder as Washington's owner. Snyder and his organization have a laughingstock and embarrassment for both the league and a Washington fanbase that has whittled down to almost nothing. Most Washington home games sound like away games for the Commanders. The league has investigated Snyder for fostering a culture of sexual harassment. Women who have worked for the Commanders have accused Snyder himself of sexual misconduct. 

Doesn't mean that he would be selling the team...

It could mean taking on a minority owner, which will give him more cash to build a new stadium...

1 hour ago, posty said:

Doesn't mean that he would be selling the team...

It could mean taking on a minority owner, which will give him more cash to build a new stadium...

like Dan Snyder likes minorities...

people have dirt on everyone.  if they want you gone, they dig up the dirt and make it "news".  so suddenly they dig up shady loans, getting paid to put the logo on planes, etc.  the truth is every owner has horrible backstories.  Jimmy Haslam ripped off truckers but no-one is forcing him to sell the Browns because he is in good standing with the people who matter.

On 6/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I coach T Ball and donate to the food pantry at church.

😂

On 4/12/2022 at 3:23 PM, MTSkiBum said:

News today that he was stealing from season ticket holders, news last week that he was stealing from other teams in the NFL by withholding revenue that should have been shared.

In my opinion this is turning into a matter of when and not if.

My prediction is that he makes it through this season and will be forced to sale next season.

Prediction was pretty close, 1 year and 1 day from when i created the thread.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/12593/dan-snyder

Sportico reports Commanders owner Daniel Snyder has agreed to sell the team for $6 billion to Philadelphia 76ers/New Jersey Devils owner Josh Harris. 

If true — and there is no reason to believe it isn't — the $6 billion price tag would obliterate the previous $4.65 billion record set by the Broncos' sale. Of course, it also seems like something of a disappointment considering some of the rumored prices. The Commanders are a distressed asset after two-plus decades of Snyder's disastrous control, but they are still one of only 32 NFL teams in the world. They are also a sleeping giant. The Commanders had one of the league's most passionate fanbases until Snyder did everything he could to destroy it. It's also a monster, growing market. If Harris can walk, chew gum and avoid filing frivolous lawsuits at the same time, he could oversee a quick turnaround for this storied franchise. Snyder will retreat to his super yacht to watch Marvel movies on his personal IMAX. 

31 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Prediction was pretty close, 1 year and 1 day from when i created the thread.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/12593/dan-snyder

Sportico reports Commanders owner Daniel Snyder has agreed to sell the team for $6 billion to Philadelphia 76ers/New Jersey Devils owner Josh Harris. 

If true — and there is no reason to believe it isn't — the $6 billion price tag would obliterate the previous $4.65 billion record set by the Broncos' sale. Of course, it also seems like something of a disappointment considering some of the rumored prices. The Commanders are a distressed asset after two-plus decades of Snyder's disastrous control, but they are still one of only 32 NFL teams in the world. They are also a sleeping giant. The Commanders had one of the league's most passionate fanbases until Snyder did everything he could to destroy it. It's also a monster, growing market. If Harris can walk, chew gum and avoid filing frivolous lawsuits at the same time, he could oversee a quick turnaround for this storied franchise. Snyder will retreat to his super yacht to watch Marvel movies on his personal IMAX. 

They declined my offer of a 'squirt of piss'

Be funny as hell if he does sell the team and it gets moved...

Be even better if the people that buy it change the name back to Redskins and tell people to f*** off on the name change...

that's not true (the 1 year, 1 day), he still owns the team until a deal has been finalized :dunno:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

They declined my offer of a 'squirt of piss'

Did you make it clear as to who, or even whats piss, the amount, and how it would be conveyed?   Your piss on the ground, yeah I decline that too.  Salma Hayak piss, on my bedsheets, I maybe think about it.