Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Ghislaine Maxwell

So she was convicted for trafficking kids I forgot how many weeks ago but yet there’s been zero arrests? They know who her clients are yet we haven’t heard a peep. Wonder why that is 🤔 Maybe the resident board retards MDC, timhack, rusty, newbie, etc can tell us why 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-prison-sentence-charges-b2030563.html?amp

edit: even googling you’d expect the first thing to pop up would be her trial but no it was about her book :doh: 

• Thanks 1

I don’t understand why specific Geeks should be expected to answer questions on the Epstein/Maxwell thing? :wacko:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t understand why specific Geeks should be expected to answer questions on the Epstein/Maxwell thing? :wacko:

The liberal ones should be. Their camp. Just like people on the right are branded because of Q anon.  

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t understand why specific Geeks should be expected to answer questions? :wacko:

Because you always stick up for the losers. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The liberal ones should be. Their camp. Just like people on the right are branded because of Q anon.  

It is? How? :huh:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

It is? How? :huh:

Epstein was a huge donor to the democrats.  And one of your presidents was a frequent guest on pedo island. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Epstein was a huge donor to the democrats.  And one of your presidents was a frequent guest on pedo island. 

He was?

Clinton was a creep and I’d be totally fine if he got taken down. They all should.

But wouldn’t that include your boy too? https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01/jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump-epic-bromance/amp

I’m fine with that. Are you?

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He was?

Clinton was a creep and I’d be totally fine if he got taken down. They all should.

But wouldn’t that include your boy too? https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01/jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump-epic-bromance/amp

I’m fine with that. Are you?

Trump went to his island? All I know about Trump and Epstein is he got a ride from him once. And Trump kicked him out of his club. But hey, if he was there, fine. I don’t want him to run anyway. We got this in the bag. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump went to his island? All I know about Trump and Epstein is he got a ride from him once. And Trump kicked him out of his club. But hey, if he was there, fine. I don’t want him to run anyway. We got this in the bag. 

Yeah sure, okay pal.

You’re probably right on that last bit though.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah sure, okay pal.

You’re probably right on that last bit though.

No one is getting the republican nomination without an America first agenda and an anti woke one as well. Trump the man is no longer necessary thanks to the insane left. But he did expose so many of you, and he will always be thanked for that. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump and Epstein were buds, everyone knows this

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01/jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump-epic-bromance

Just now, vomit said:

Sorry, I’m not taking anything in Vanity Fair serious.  You can understand that, right? Besides, if Trump did do anything Maxwell would have played that get out of jail free card a long time ago.  So would have Epstein. Use your head. 

Trump and Epstein were so tight I’m surprised Epstein didn’t give Trump a campaign donation like he did Bill and Hillary, Kerry, Schumer and host  of other democrats. You Fockin idiots think he wouldn’t have given up Trump in a heartbeat to save his ass? The FBI and the DOJ were real Trump supporters. But I do love how I make you clowns dance and run all over the internet when I get involved. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one is getting the republican nomination without an America first agenda and an anti woke one as well. Trump the man is no longer necessary thanks to the insane left. But he did expose so many of you, and he will always be thanked for that. 

Like how? Who? What’re you even taking about? :wacko:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump and Epstein were so tight I’m surprised Epstein didn’t give Trump a campaign donation like he did Bill and Hillary, Kerry, Schumer and host  of other democrats. You Fockin idiots think he wouldn’t have given up Trump in a heartbeat to save his ass? The FBI and the DOJ were real Trump supporters. But I do love how I make you clowns dance and run all over the internet when I get involved. Lol. 

And he wouldn’t have given up the others either? You live in a fantasy world, it’s really quite sad 😢 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

And he wouldn’t have given up the others either? You live in a fantasy world, it’s really quite sad 😢 

He killed himself. Eye roll. That’s your fantasy. 

How come ABC killed a story about Epstein? There was nothing in the story about Trump, but there was about Clinton.  Epstein didn’t kill himself.  

worms is proof that since Trump isn't involved libs ain't interested in pursuing any of this. They know where it leads.

It’s funny how two people quoted the same Vanityfair article, separately. Is that the only one out there that tries to link Trump to Epstein more than it was?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s funny how two people quoted the same Vanityfair article, separately. Is that the only one out there that tries to link Trump to Epstein more than it was?

:lol:

I didn't even see that it was posted when I posted it.  It's just one of the first returns from google.  There are many more.

It's foolish to say they didn't have some sort of relationship over the years.  Epstein had lots of relationships with many powerful people.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come ABC killed a story about Epstein? There was nothing in the story about Trump, but there was about Clinton.  Epstein didn’t kill himself.  

I doubt the suicide story too. So what? You act like that proves something :wacko:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

worms is proof that since Trump isn't involved libs ain't interested in pursuing any of this. They know where it leads.

That’s the exact opposite of everything I’ve ever said on the subject :doh:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s the exact opposite of everything I’ve ever said on the subject :doh:

Except for immediately bringing up Trump.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Except for immediately bringing up Trump.  :dunno:

As a response to this thread and everyone in it saying that it's the democrats fault.

41 minutes ago, vomit said:

:lol:

I didn't even see that it was posted when I posted it.  It's just one of the first returns from google.  There are many more.

It's foolish to say they didn't have some sort of relationship over the years.  Epstein had lots of relationships with many powerful people.

It's weird how you guys always stop there and never mention Trump banning him from his golf courses and working the NYPD who said Trump was extremely helpful. 

Why don't you ever mention that instead of pulling up 40-year-old photos and videos?

• Thanks 1

Right-wing people - Very powerful people have children abducted and abuse them. They use code words and symbols like every criminal organization.

Liberals, super-smart moderates, and 6pm evening news-watchers - Oh that's a conspiracy! A pizza store isn't abducting children. Black Lives Matters

Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein happen: Liberals here's a picture of Epstein and Trump at a party 40 years ago.

There is no hope for this country.

23 minutes ago, vomit said:

As a response to this thread and everyone in it saying that it's the democrats fault.

Mostly their fault.  

42 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's weird how you guys always stop there and never mention Trump banning him from his golf courses and working the NYPD who said Trump was extremely helpful. 

Why don't you ever mention that instead of pulling up 40-year-old photos and videos?

And. . .  at the time that Trump was supposedly palling around with Epstein - what was Trump's job description?    "Playboy entrepreneur".   He basically was a less successful Elon Musk of his time.     I love how people go into Trump's past and act like he was a senator from NY and not a guy who literally built his name and business on being "a playboy".    

It's not like he as the AG or governor of Arkansas, or president, when he was hanging out with Epstein.   

50 minutes ago, vomit said:

Which it is, because Trump isn't involved, and they won't move on it.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Which it is, because Trump isn't involved, and they won't move on it.

The govt only prosecutes crimes involving Trump?

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Where have you been living for 6 years?   :lol: 

It’s not that democrats are the only ones who are pedophiles. Pedos come in all shapes and sizes. It’s just that they only care about the issue if they can get some political mileage out of it. Look at Vomit and his constant railings about Pedos is the church. The rest of the Pedos throughout society don’t seem to bother him or liberals much at all. They either ignore or actually defend them.  

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

The FBI has had hunters laptop for years. Until they “lost” it.  Serious man , wake the fock up.  

She's going to take a deal and then expose all the alt-righty pedophiles for whom she supplied underage girls.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not that democrats are the only ones who are pedophiles. Pedos come in all shapes and sizes. It’s just that they only care about the issue if they can get some political mileage out of it. Look at Vomit and his constant railings about Pedos is the church. The rest of the Pedos throughout society don’t seem to bother him or liberals much at all. They either ignore or actually defend them.  

Are you projecting?  Because it's fairly obvious you are obsessed with anything pedo but will defend the catholics to no end.