Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Ghislaine Maxwell

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

She's going to take a deal and then expose all the alt-righty pedophiles for whom she supplied underage girls.

That would be awesome. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not that democrats are the only ones who are pedophiles. Pedos come in all shapes and sizes. It’s just that they only care about the issue if they can get some political mileage out of it. Look at Vomit and his constant railings about Pedos is the church. The rest of the Pedos throughout society don’t seem to bother him or liberals much at all. They either ignore or actually defend them.  

Yup, I believe there are plenty of RINOs in that book of hers. 

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's weird how you guys always stop there and never mention Trump banning him from his golf courses and working the NYPD who said Trump was extremely helpful. 

Why don't you ever mention that instead of pulling up 40-year-old photos and videos?

Democrats knows Epstein: he’s a pedophile after our children!

Trump knows Epstein: he’s an undercover crime fighting hero sent back in time to stop the global cabal!

You guys are focking nuts.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump knows Epstein: he’s an undercover crime fighting hero sent back in time to stop the global cabal!

“Know”. Are you Fockin kidding? He was a huge contributor/ fund raiser for democrats. Yeah, they just “know” him. They just “knew” Weinstein too. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Go ahead and exaggerate all you want, but we all know it's true. It's sad you find that "focking nuts". You need to take a good look at yourself.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Go ahead and exaggerate all you want, but we all know it's true.

:wacko:

You are completely brainwashed.

Here’s a tip: most people that hung out with Epstein were probably huge creeps. Democrats, republicans, “RINO”s, Dershowitz, that Wexner weirdo, and yes, definitely TRUMP. Come to terms with it.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Go ahead and exaggerate all you want, but we all know it's true. It's sad you find that "focking nuts". You need to take a good look at yourself.

Wait, do you seriously still think that Trump's mission is to break up the global pedo ring?  And there are/were kids at that pizza joint in DC?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

:wacko:

You are completely brainwashed.

Here’s a tip: most people that hung out with Epstein were probably creeps. Democrats, republicans, “RINO”s, Dershowitz, that Wexner weirdo, and yes, definitely TRUMP. Come to terms with it.

Why did ABC kill that story? Their lie about not being able to confirm it has been debunked by Ronan Farrow. 

Just now, vomit said:

Wait, do you seriously still think that Trump's mission is to break up the global pedo ring?  And there are/were kids at that pizza joint in DC?

That pizza joint had some weird stuff on the walls for sure. CNN didn’t tell you? 

• Haha 1

Just now, vomit said:

It's weird how I didn't say any of that but the only thing you guys have is to over exaggerate and leave out very important details or flat out ignore it.

Talk about focking nuts.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did ABC kill that story? Their lie about not being able to confirm it has been debunked by Ronan Farrow. 

Wtf does that have to do with anything? :wacko: If some news org was involved then yeah, they should go down too. All of ‘em, I don’t care what “team” they’re on.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That pizza joint had some weird stuff on the walls for sure. CNN didn’t tell you? 

This guy still believes it :lol:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Wtf does that have to do with anything? :wacko: If some news org was involved then yeah, they should go down too. All of ‘em, I don’t care what “team” they’re on.

Think they kill it if Trump was involved? Be honest 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

This guy still believes it :lol:

Believe what? What I saw with my own eyes? Uh, yeah. Are you saying the stuff on the walls  wasn’t weird or you didn’t see it? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Believe what? What I saw with my own eyes? Uh, yeah. Are you saying the stuff on the walls  wasn’t weird or you didn’t see it? 

I'm saying there is no global cabal of pedos that Trump was in charge of dismantling, and there is no pedo exchange in that pizza restaurant.  Those are facts, and you're a nut case for believing it.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

I'm saying there is no global cabal of pedos that Trump was in charge of dismantling, and there is no pedo exchange in that pizza restaurant.  Those are facts, and you're a nut case for believing it.

I don’t believe that either. Why would you think I would? I’m just commenting on the weird decor of the place. It was in the news. You’re like a little kid. 

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yep. CDub is chief nutcase but mostly just because he’s honest—and for that I commend him. The rest of them sorta pretend they don’t FULLY believe it, when obviously they do.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yep. CDub is chief nutcase but mostly just because he’s honest—and for that I commend him. The rest of them sorta pretend they don’t FULLY believe it, when obviously they do.

Same with the Ukraine thing.  Most of them support Russia but they don't have the balls to admit it.

Has anything been covered up more than this case?  Wow. The prosecution actually had the case files sealed.  Not the defense.  Huge cover up.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Has anything been covered up more than this case?  Wow. The prosecution actually had the case files sealed.  Not the defense.  Huge cover up.  

hunter biden's laptop and 10% for the big guy.

killary's emails and phone destruction of evidence.

Yeah but did you see Johnny Depp and Amber Heard?  Remember what's import people!  Also. Russia :mad: 

She's still alive???    Hillary assassin squad must be short on staff like every other business.   

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

You can tell way too many big names are involved. Easy to see what's going on here.

I'll go ahead and assume they are big time Democrats considering we already know that the folks behind all this have no issue leaking conservatives names. 

I'm shocked she's still alive but, I'm also guessing she agreed to keep her mouth shut and live out her remaining years in a club-med situation. Hopefully, in the very near future, all the names and details are known. I don't care what their political leanings are. If you're a pedo, enjoy prison.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reality said:

You can tell way too many big names are involved. Easy to see what's going on here.

I'll go ahead and assume they are big time Democrats considering we already know that the folks behind all this have no issue leaking conservatives names. 

I'm shocked she's still alive but, I'm also guessing she agreed to keep her mouth shut and live out her remaining years in a club-med situation. Hopefully, in the very near future, all the names and details are known. I don't care what their political leanings are. If you're a pedo, enjoy prison.

Jizz Lane...it is surprising that she is still alive.

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Jizz Lane...it is surprising that she is still alive.

Not sure how she is pulling it off, she likely has info on the Clintons.....that is not to her advantage...

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Not sure how she is pulling it off, she likely has info on the Clintons.....that is not to her advantage...

sure :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Big-time Dems, RINOs, and some of the world's most influential people. 

As I said earlier in this thread there is no hope for humanity. 

Imagine they actually found a judge to sign off on this. Never mind those little girls I guess.