Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I think it's clear we can't. Besides- it's gotten tiresome slapping utilit99 and HT around. If DGBag wants to step up he can try. 

You named your little cack after my alias? 

Weird. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Get to work Slacker! You are stealing from the taxpayers.

Didn't get enough of a beating earlier?

49 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol:

He's a racist now. 

EP Jones must be right though because she's a self proclaimed "observer of all things".  :lol:

I replied to her and she insta-blocked me.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

the amount of liberal skyscreaming over Musk buying Twitter might rival when Trump won in 2016.

It’s hilarious. All are threatening to “leave Twitter” if he buys it. Knowing good damn well they ain’t going anywhere again 😂

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Leave

What the fock are you doing?  Seriously?  You're not active here, then you show up, and immediately start spamming threads telling people to shut up and leave?   Aren't you a doctor?

Just now, TK0001 said:

I replied to her and she insta-blocked me.

Oh I did too. Instantly blocked. Shes a good little liberal that blocks ppl with opposing viewpoints 

mooney groomie lost so much as a kid, that his dad just told him that losing is winning. Just to keep him from harming himself. He still holds true to those words today.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the amount of liberal skyscreaming over Musk buying Twitter might rival when Trump won in 2016.

What “skyscreaming”? Who? Where?

Don’t think I’ve seen any of that here 🤔 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Where did I ever say I was in support of grooming.

And I'm in support of kids being supported. Straight, gay, trans, etc.....it's almost literally in my job title you sh!t sipper. 

Do you believe it should be the school's business what sexual preference kids have?

I know you're saying you support them no matter what, and I am not saying you believe this. I am just curious.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

What “skyscreaming”? Who? Where?

Don’t think I’ve seen any of that here 🤔 

rusty in 2016. :lol:

• Haha 1

So basically, this guy feels free speech is defined as him being able to target and harass people.  If other people do it, its not free speech.  Shaun King is a BLM supporter, writer at Harvard Law School, contributor to radial left media.  He's been accused of starting up fundraisers and then illegal funneling the cash elsewhere.

@Shaunking

At its root, @ElonMusk wanting to purchase twitter is not about left vs right.

It's about white power.

The man was raised in Apartheid by a white nationalist. 

He's upset that twitter won't allow white nationalists to target/harass people. That's his definition of free speech.

Just now, TK0001 said:

Do you believe it should be the school's business what sexual preference kids have?

I know you're saying you support them no matter what, and I am not saying you believe this. I am just curious.

I don't think teachers should actively have that discussion with students and I don't think a school should be openly saying "Tell us your sexual preferences"

But if a student chooses to confide in me, or says it out loud and I hear it.....not much I can do. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't think teachers should actively have that discussion with students and I don't think a school should be openly saying "Tell us your sexual preferences"

But if a student chooses to confide in me, or says it out loud and I hear it.....not much I can do. 

Shut the fock up and Leave

3 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

wrong question.   the real question is, if he actually is a teacher, how is he rallying support to raise awareness of the issue and get sex out of grade school?  your line of questioning is wrong because he can simply lie and then slip away like a snake.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

wrong question.   the real question is, if he actually is a teacher, how is he rallying support to raise awareness of the issue and get sex out of grade school?  your line of questioning is wrong because he can simply lie and then slip away like a snake.

How's that nuclear war coming you insisted was happening any day now 2 months ago?

I teach in a high school so it would be weird for me to be rallying to get it out of grade school. It's also not an issue in my school so it would be weird to run after it. But keep setting up impossible scenarios for others. 

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So basically, this guy feels free speech is defined as him being able to target and harass people.  If other people do it, its not free speech.  Shaun King is a BLM supporter, writer at Harvard Law School, contributor to radial left media.  He's been accused of starting up fundraisers and then illegal funneling the cash elsewhere.

@Shaunking

It's about white power.

He's upset that twitter won't allow white nationalists to target/harass people. That's his definition of free speech.

That POS needs to fockin drop dead.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is the last time I will engage you for now...Fook off. Seriously. 

oh bullshiit.  you are a bot.  you will never stop responding to people.  it is why you are here. hahahahah 01010110101010

• Confused 1

Some lefties are talking about abandoning twitter and joining mastodon.  mastodon is "supposedly" a left wing version of twitter.  You have to join a community first when you sign up. list of communities are:  general, regional, art, music, activism, LGBTQ+, gaming, technology, humor (this community seems to be dead), furry, food.

yes i said that right.   FURRY.

https://joinmastodon.org/communities

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You still here? Bro LEAVE. We know you don’t work which is why you’ve been spouting liberal bullsh1t here all day. Get a job loser 

38 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Okay thanks. That's understandable.

Do you know of teachers bringing it up as a part of their curriculum?

55 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

@Shaunking

It's about white power.

That dude is also a d0uche.

However, he doesn’t have eleventybillion like Musk

2 hours ago, TK0001 said:

How the hell do you post pictures here?

You can't...

I may have to finally get a Twitter account.   

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Bye bye, don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.

17 minutes ago, posty said:

How are the snowflakes at FBG surviving?

They, as would be expected, are blabbering about how they don't use it on a new thread that joetard started. 

20 minutes ago, posty said:

How are the snowflakes at FBG surviving?

Fretting over how someone with so much money is now controlling this much media

:overhead: