Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

27 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Enough with the pedo crap already you sick fock.

The new policy is that if you pay $8/mo you can get certified as anyone you want, and this is not moderated, this leads to misinformation.  Apple's TOS states these apps need to be moderated and twitter is trending towards a very laxed moderation.  Twitter has always had free speech except for hate speech and misinformation.

I have made one mention of it, so try again

once again what is hate speech?  speech you dont like?  saying a man isnt a woman is hate speech?

whats misinformation?  to me saying a man is a woman is misinformation, however thats not banned

allowing Biden to say Trump said good people on both sides is why he ran, that was misinformation as Trump clearly specified he wasn't talking about white supremacists or neo nazis

how about misinformation that Fauci gave about covid?

Rachel Maddow, posted misinformation that said you get the vaccine Covid stops at you?  was that taken down?

so please spare me the bullsh1t hypocricy

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Russian bots flooded twitter with misinformation in 2016.  I thought we all knew this.

We only know what the old guard of Twitter told us, or better yet kept from us.  Elon simply is stating Twitter 2.0 will be more transparent.  

Also, stating an “opposing” opinion or challenging the status quo won’t be called MISINFORMATION!@&$!  Half the crap that was called misinformation a year ago turned out either true or at least worthy of a discussion.  

He wants to reduce Bots, all of them, not just pick and choose. There is a reason people are freaking out.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Russian bots flooded twitter with misinformation in 2016.  I thought we all knew this.

Twitter <> Russia

Do you borrow Hauck's hammer, how foking stupid are you people?

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is he talking about when he told people to vote for Republicans?

saying who you should vote for is NOT interference

im sure you think it is, but all the leftists who post vote blue nonsense, thats ok

such a focking hypocrit.

here is where I stand, say whatever you want, tell people whatever you want, I don't give a damn

just don't say one person can while another can't

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

saying who you should vote for is NOT interference

I was partially joking.  Maybe not “interference,” but I think it could certainly be called trying to influence it when the owner (lol at idiots simply calling him a “celebrity”) of the “digital town square” tells people who he thinks they should vote for. Power to the people!

I’m sure he’s actually referring to Hunter Biden’s laptop…

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Twitter <> Russia

Do you borrow Hauck's hammer, how foking stupid are you people?

Twitter the corporation or twitter the application has interfered in elections?  

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Twitter the corporation or twitter the application has interfered in elections?  

If you click on the tweet you should* be able to pick up on the context.

*Most English speaking/reading adults with an IQ over 80.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was partially joking.  Maybe not “interference,” but I think it could certainly be called trying to influence it when the owner (lol at idiots simply calling him a “celebrity”) of the “digital town square” tells people who he thinks they should vote for. Power to the people!

I’m sure he’s actually referring to Hunter Biden’s laptop…

but again you think its ok that Zuckerberg does the same?

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

If you click on the tweet you should* be able to pick up on the context.

*Most English speaking/reading adults with an IQ over 80.

I read it as the app, you read it as the corporation.  It can be read either way regardless of IQ, and we all know you don't have a high IQ.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I read it as the app, you read it as the corporation.  It can be read either way regardless of IQ, and we all know you don't have a high IQ.

Here is the tweet Elon was responding to.  That's how you gain context.  

It says "corporation" right there in English.  Of course you read it differently because you're a low IQ foking retard.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was partially joking.  

No you weren't.  You're dumb as a box of rocks.  

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

but again you think its ok that Zuckerberg does the same?

Zuckerberg made a post on Facebook telling people who they should vote for?

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It says "corporation" right there in English.  Of course you read it differently because you're a low IQ foking retard.

I still read it as the app.  He's saying the trust and safety people sold their souls to do whatever twitter the corporation wanted them to do.  The app influenced elections, sure, makes sense.  How would twitter the corporation influence elections?

anyway it's pointless.  So who's your HOTWIFE banging tonight and do you get to watch?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Zuckerberg made a post on Facebook telling people who they should vote for?

Nope but he donated hundreds of millions to vote blue and silenced plenty of conservative issues working with the fbi to do so. Which is far more interference than musk saying he’s voting republican 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope but he donated hundreds of millions to vote blue and silenced plenty of conservative issues working with the fbi to do so. Which is far more interference than musk saying he’s voting republican 

Why is it that the same 3 or 4 folks that are habitually calling everybody else stupid constantly needing things explained to them like they are 4 years old? It's very odd.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Gutterboy is lost without someone to hide behind. 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Why is it that the same 3 or 4 folks that are habitually calling everybody else stupid constantly needing things explained to them like they are 4 years old? It's very odd.

Blind faith makes you stupid. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Agree.  See below

31 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No you weren't.  You're dumb as a box of rocks.  

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I think we differ on the definition of "suppressing"

Apparently so do you and the dictionary

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have made one mention of it, so try again

once again what is hate speech?  speech you dont like?  saying a man isnt a woman is hate speech?

whats misinformation?  to me saying a man is a woman is misinformation, however thats not banned

allowing Biden to say Trump said good people on both sides is why he ran, that was misinformation as Trump clearly specified he wasn't talking about white supremacists or neo nazis

how about misinformation that Fauci gave about covid?

Rachel Maddow, posted misinformation that said you get the vaccine Covid stops at you?  was that taken down?

so please spare me the bullsh1t hypocricy

post of the year...

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blind faith makes you stupid. 

Apparently.

46 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I still read it as the app.  He's saying the trust and safety people sold their souls to do whatever twitter the corporation wanted them to do.  The app influenced elections, sure, makes sense.  How would twitter the corporation influence elections?

Hey dummy, you can go around saying it was the hammer that drove the nail if you want but everyone with more than one brain cell knows it's really not the tool making the decisions.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Which is far more interference than musk saying he’s voting republican

Musk actually told people on Twitter that everyone should vote Republican, not that he was voting Republican.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ok and? Do you not think that’s ok?

I didn't have a problem with it.  I was just clarifying what he said.  Musk can say whatever he wants.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't have a problem with it.  I was just clarifying what he said.  Musk can say whatever he wants.

You had me worried. But thanks for clarifying. The only Twitter I see is here when it’s posted 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You had me worried. But thanks for clarifying. The only Twitter I see is here when it’s posted 

I was surprised when he posted it and knew it would ruffle a lot of feathers.  He explained why though.  He said it's better to vote republican in order to keep it being too lopsided by democrats.  It's better to even it out in order to keep both sides in check, basically. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was surprised when he posted it and knew it would ruffle a lot of feathers.  He explained why though.  He said it's better to vote republican in order to keep it being too lopsided by democrats.  It's better to even it out in order to keep both sides in check, basically. 

What a racist homophobic thing to say. 😂. Thanks 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the thing is, saying I hate you probably isn't considered hate speech

however saying a man isnt a woman is

Yes. Hating Ray was perfectly acceptable but this post is vile hate speech.

We're expected to embrace the things they're wanting to teaching us.

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Twitter suspended Kanye west for praising Hitler!

So much for Elon saving free speech :lol:

Stay tuned to this thread for "Tap Dancing". 

Are the lights still on though?

I’m against it 

private company gibberish I’ve heard for years 

I remember  some of the geniuses in this thread saying it might be a pump/dump/joke/scam. Real business savvy types. One of them wanted Musk to go to prison.  Lol. Unhinged libtrards are fun to watch. They act so womanish. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Stay tuned to this thread for "Tap Dancing". 

I imagine a lot of posters here today are going to be clutching a half empty whiskey bottle and singing "My Hero" while tears rolls down their cheeks at this Elon Musk news

Liberal "men" are the feminized version of real men. It's fun to watch them squirm in their own screwed up self righteousness. 

Low IQ and feminine traits rule their world these days.