Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Forget the lawsuits, wouldn't you agree it's distasteful to post a pic of the president's son showing his d against his consent? even if the d is blurred?  I know I wouldn't want that posted of me or anyone else for that matter.  I would think we could all agree that posting these types of pics online without consent is wrong, no?

The only people talking about or care about those pictures are the homosexuals on the left who are obsessed with those.  No one f-ing cares one bit. 

What people care about and what the leftists want to distract from is Hunter's relationship with big foreign governments and oil companies which have interests contrary to America's, and who the president and his son are massively profiting from.  You fools don't care that a sitting president is on the payroll of the Chinese government.  And why should you, you embrace the commie style of government with their shutdowns and censorship.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The only people talking about or care about those pictures are the homosexuals on the left who are obsessed with those.  No one f-ing cares one bit. 

What people care about and what the leftists want to distract from is Hunter's relationship with big foreign governments and oil companies which have interests contrary to America's, and who the president and his son are massively profiting from.  You fools don't care that a sitting president is on the payroll of the Chinese government.  And why should you, you embrace the commie style of government with their shutdowns and censorship.  

Can you aware us how Biden is on China's payroll?  Do you have records?  Is Biden crazy rich?  What EVIDENCE do you have of this?

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Imma tell jerry that you said he's a homosexual on the left.

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Imma tell jerry that you said he's a homosexual on the left.

I don't "care" about the pictures other than in the context of stuff being censored.  Like Jon, I care about 10% for the Big Guy.  But he's correct, I've let the Left use their butterfly to distract me from the real issue.  :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I don't "care" about the pictures other than in the context of stuff being censored.  Like Jon, I care about 10% for the Big Guy.  But he's correct, I've let the Left use their butterfly to distract me from the real issue.  :thumbsup: 

You also let the right distract you with this culture war pedo BS to hide the fact that they have no plans or ability to fix this country.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You also let the right distract you with this culture war pedo BS to hide the fact that they have no plans or ability to fix this country.

Funny, I said you'd play it down as no big deal, and here you are.  Do you get an email from your Leftist buddies when it's time to move to Phase 3 (it's always been this way)? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t you dare resist the culture war we started, bigot. 

35 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Can you aware us how Biden is on China's payroll?  Do you have records?  Is Biden crazy rich?  What EVIDENCE do you have of this?

We know Hunter Biden profited tens of millions of dollars from these foreign governments and companies for selling access to dad, and we know some of that money went into a joint account.   That 100 percent proves it.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

We know Hunter Biden profited tens of millions of dollars from these foreign governments and companies for selling access to dad, and we know some of that money went into a joint account.   That 100 percent proves it.  

They don’t want to talk about that. They want to talk about dik pics. 

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Selling access to dad?  Can you expand on that?  And wouldn't Biden have to disclose joint accounts?

The Biden admin changed the rules about providing congress with suspicious activity reports from banks. Treasury no longer has to turn them over. There are supposedly 150 of them on Hunter. Why did they change it? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Biden admin changed the rules about providing congress with suspicious activity reports from banks. Treasury no longer has to turn them over. There are supposedly 150 of them on Hunter. Why did they change it? 

Obviously to hide the Trillions Ol' Joe gets from China.

DUH

Couldn't be any other answer. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

None of that means a crime was committed. 

30 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

None of that means a crime was committed. 

26 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

From the link, for Sean:

A filing of a SAR by itself does not necessarily trigger an investigation. Each SAR is deposited in a massive database that law enforcement agents may access later when investigating a person or an entity, providing further leads for inquiry.

Fine, let's take a look see and find out.  :cheers:

And for Shooter:  Voted for what?  I see a bipartisan vote to undo Biden's restriction of congressional access.

In the statement, Collins also said the Biden administration has sought to restrict congressional access to SARs.

“Under the Biden administration, the Treasury Department has changed long-standing policy to restrict Congress’s access to these reports,” she said. “We need access to these reports to determine whether the Biden family’s business schemes threaten national security or have compromised President Biden. Instead of defending Hunter Biden’s SARs, it would be better to investigate why Biden’s Treasury Department is trying to hide them.”

Her complaint has bipartisan support. In July, by a vote of 349-70, the House passed a bill sponsored by Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) that would require Treasury to provide SARs to a congressional committee or subcommittee within 30 days. Waters said in a report that the action was needed because Treasury had imposed requirements that hampered congressional investigations, such as “requiring congressional staff to review all material in a reading room at Treasury, prohibiting the copying of materials for purposes of highlighting, ongoing reference, or margin notation, and restricting information collection to note taking.” Action is still pending in the Senate.

Whether Treasury’s new rules are related to Hunter Biden is unproven.

Mmm hmmm....

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

From the link, for Sean:

Fine, let's take a look see and find out.  :cheers:

And for Shooter:  Voted for what?  I see a bipartisan vote to undo Biden's restriction of congressional access.

Mmm hmmm....

I read the article wrong.  I thought there was bipartisan support to restrict treasury's new rules, but the support was to require the new rules, and it was everyone's favorite Maxine Waters that sponsored the bill, so hardly a democrat operation to protect Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So under Trump the SAR’s are easily accessible and under Biden they aren’t. Nothing to see here. Transparency all around. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hunter no longer owned those pics. 

Irrelevant as it pertains to twitter’s “non-consensual nudity policy.” Do your own research.

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Once again, this thread is about twitter, and more recently, did the government conspire with twitter to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story.  I hope they investigate Hunter and find out if Joe was involved.  I also hope we get more twitter files.  But you’re the one that keeps harping on what’s “documented,” and as it relates to the government conspiring with twitter, the only thing that’s documented is they asked Twitter to take down the d1ck pics.  Period.  But I’ll stay tuned for additional parts of the twitter files to see if they contain anything that was requested to be removed that wasn’t Hunter’s junk.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Even HT knows there wasn’t anything substantial in the twitter files so far

You sound like a CNN parrott.  Just keep repeating the lie like the good little Goebbels wannabe.

52 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You sound like a CNN parrott.  Just keep repeating the lie like the good little Goebbels wannabe.

HT knows.  That’s why he’s deflecting 

Twitter files part 2 dropped today.  Turns out all the shadowbanning Twitter denied for years was very real:

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Twitter files part 2 dropped today.  Turns out all the shadowbanning Twitter denied for years was very real:

Pretty incredible, Twitter actually did everything the right accused them of. Elon pulled the curtain back at great risk, what a fkn hero. If you want to know what true bravery looks like, look no further than Elon over the last 7 days, blown away. He did all of us a great service.

At this point, like the detractors in this thread.. They are enemies of the American way and Thank God people like Elon exist. Sometimes it takes an outsider to expose it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Pretty incredible, Twitter actually did everything the right accused them of. Elon pulled the curtain back at great risk, what a fkn hero. If you want to know what true bravery looks like, look no further than Elon over the last 7 days, blown away. He did all of us a great service.

At this point, like the detractors in this thread.. They are enemies of the American way and Thank God people like Elon exist. Sometimes it takes an outsider to expose it 

And he's an African American.  You'd think the lefties would hold him in high regard just due to his minority status.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

And he's an African American.  You'd think the lefties would hold him in high regard just due to his minority status.

:lol:

The left doesn’t care.  They won. Barely. Imagine that? Controlling all they do and they squeak out most elections. 

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It implies it was less impactful than it could have been.  The level of impact is a matter of opinion, and you seem to desperately want to paint it as not impactful, being a centrist and all. :dunno: 

Well, to start, you think the Post is full of sh1t because they don't follow your Leftist MSM dogma.

But to your point, it seems like maybe you answered your own question with Giuliani.  But I'm intrigued by your assertion about "reputable" outlets.  So, say, the NYT, bastion of integrity, or the Washington Post, Bezos' toy which warns that democracy dies in darkness, would go to Fox News (or... pick a right-leaning journalism source that you wouldn't call full of sh1t, if there are any in your world view) to have them corroborate before releasing it on Twitter?  Is that how things work these days?  There isn't a race to the scoop?

It doesn’t have to do with politics. They print stuff from unreliable sources all the time, and sometimes straight up false stories. I think their record puts them as more reliable than the Weekly World News, and about even with the National Enquirer. I recall their story about Planet X being discovered, which was supposedly going to destroy the Earth… But sometimes they do it with political stories, like the one where they claimed immigrant kids were being given books by Kamala Harris.

There are right-wing news sources that are fairly reliable sources of news. Sorry, but the NY Post is not one of them.

I like how they have to hold off on posting until they are told what to believe and say. These things always follow the same pattern.

Normally, can't STFU, gotta wait on them matching orders though....

What's crazy is Elon Musk isn't some staunch Conservative. Similar to Joe Rogan, Musk was thought to be a left leaning free thinker just a few years ago.

Now we are here.  Draw your own conclusions. 

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

I like how they have to hold off on posting until they are told what to believe and say. These things always follow the same pattern.

Normally, can't STFU, gotta wait on them matching orders though....

Imagine the dude who wrote this keyboard blowjob post earlier

1 hour ago, Reality said:

trying to chastise people for taking their "marching orders."  Yes....true bravery everyone is not a serviceman fighting the good fight overseas. Or a firefighter who charges into a burning building to save someone....or a person who wrestles a gun from a mass shooter.....it is a rich dude who bought a social media platform and said "Let me Tweet out the times where people wouldn't let you read what Charlie Kirk had to say"

Good lord- get over yourself Reality and learn what words mean. 

• Like 2

Like I said, they left doesn’t care, they “won”. A basic tenet of being an American is “I may disagree with what you have to say, but I’ll fight for your right to say it”.  Not anymore. They aren’t Americans. They just live here. 

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Imagine the dude who wrote this keyboard blowjob post earlier

trying to chastise people for taking their "marching orders."  Yes....true bravery everyone is not a serviceman fighting the good fight overseas. Or a firefighter who charges into a burning building to save someone....or a person who wrestles a gun from a mass shooter.....it is a rich dude who bought a social media platform and said "Let me Tweet out the times where people wouldn't let you read what Charlie Kirk had to say"

Good lord- get over yourself Reality and learn what words mean. 

No marching orders yet? Shoot, guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for your insight. Bummer, I was pumped to hear it. :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

No marching orders yet? Shoot, guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for your insight. Bummer, I was pumped to hear it. :dunno:

Look forward to more of your sycophantic swallowing of Elon Musk today. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Look forward to more of your sycophantic swallowing of Elon Musk today. 

Exposing the truth should always be celebrated, y'all are odd folks. 

I read the thread.  Shame on Twitter for lying about what they were doing.  It does appear they went past basic violation of TOC.  Of the 2 instances mentioned, that's not a good look.  We don't know if it was more than that and/or what the criteria was.  Either way, shame on Twitter for filtering/suppressing tweets and then lying about it.

Why didn't conservatives get so outraged and rage about election interference when Rupert Murdoch literally paid millions for unflattering stories on Trump prior 16 and simply buried them?

That was ok according to conservatives?  And btw, Twitter ain't a news organization, ALL the stories still had plenty of coverage.  UNLIKE when Murdoch bought and BURIED stories.

So unwad your panties and cancel your vapers cultist.  This ain't a big deal.  We libs fully expect Truth Social to do the same....snicker.

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Exposing the truth should always be celebrated, y'all are odd folks. 

As I said earlier in this thread- let Twitter burn- I don't care. Twitter was a private company, they can ban what they want. It's still a private company under Musk, he can ban what he wants. No problems with me.

But to pretend like he is "true courage" and the like is just ridiculously over-the-top...especially when you are trying to criticize other people for being lemmings saying what they are told to say.

10 hours ago, Reality said:

Ok so we’re back to just confirming that twitter had a liberal bias, and giving up on the government conspiracy angle?  Just wanna make sure.  What they did was pretty sh1tty, but as a private company they were entitled to do it.

I have no problem with Musk, clearly he’s a smart dude, a good businessman and he can do whatever he wants with his money. But there’s nothing wrong with questioning some of the decisions he’s made (but speaking of myself personally I’ve also congratulated other decisions he’s made).  I compare it to sports fans or even talk show hosts.  Clearly they wouldn’t actually be a better head coach or whatever, but they are free to question their decisions.

I still maintain that Elon’s bigger motivation with these stories is simply  getting more eyes on twitter, and not to be “true hero to the American people” or whatever.  Not that there’s anything with that, but it doesn’t really take “true bravery” to make people that you fired or bought something from look bad IMO.