Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Massachusetts parents sue school, say officials encouraged children to use new names, pronouns without consent

What is going on in this world? 

Parents are taking their children's school to court, alleging teachers encouraged their children to change their pronouns and names without the parents' knowledge.

Parents Stephen Foote and Marissa Silvestri claim their child was encouraged by Ludlow Public School officials to adopt a new name and different gendered pronouns. Parents Jonathan Feliciano and Sandra Salmeron, who are also involved in the suit, allege the school's policies to withhold information from parents about children's gender identities violates their parental and religious rights.

"[The Ludlow School Committee and implicated educators] exceeded the bounds of legitimate pedagogical concerns and usurped the role of [the plaintiffs] and other parents in the Town of Ludlow to direct the education and upbringing of their children, make medical and mental health decisions for their children and to promote and preserve family privacy and integrity," the lawsuit alleges.

"Defendants’ protocol and practice of concealing from parents information related to their children’s gender identity and efforts to affirm a discordant student gender identity at school violates parents’ fundamental rights under the United States and Massachusetts constitutions and violates children’s reciprocal rights to the care and custody of their parents, familial privacy and integrity."

etc....

https://www.foxnews.com/family/massachusetts-parents-sue-school-gender-identity-consent

Here we go. Get ready for the lib lie progression.

1. It didn't happen.

2. It did happen but it's not a problem.

3. So what if it happened. It should happen.

• Like 3

You have to give that lady in Rhode Island that filed all those FOIA requests. She really ignited a movement. Teachers are awakening the beast.  

• Like 1

Sooner or later it’ll take beating the ever living Sh1t out of these types of teachers to get them to stop 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sooner or later it’ll take beating the ever living Sh1t out of these types of teachers to get them to stop 

We're getting to the point now where violence is going to be the only answer for a while.  It's the only way for them to learn that messing with someone's kids is going to have some painful consequences.

The American Left just keeps pushing things too far in their race to the extreme - at some point there is going to be an explosion.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

1. It didn't happen.

its not widespread grooming

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its not widespread grooming

Woah there,  that is not for a few weeks. Right now the defense is "you're crazy". Next week it's "it's not grooming".  Let's not get ahead of the schedule. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We're getting to the point now where violence is going to be the only answer for a while.  It's the only way for them to learn that messing with someone's kids is going to have some painful consequences.

The American Left just keeps pushing things too far in their race to the extreme - at some point there is going to be an explosion.

Yeah let's beat up people we don't like.  That'll teach em

Just now, vomit said:

You are obviously correct.  Violence is rarely the answer, in fact it usually just makes things worse.

However......don't fock with my kids.  It has not happened *yet* but if it does most all rules are out of the window.  I'm not advocating for anything my only point is when you have non family members going behind your back with your children (under 18) then mothers and fathers are not going to react in a PC manner.  That's when it gets real.   

I'm just sayin.

• Like 1

And that is why they push so hard for hate crime designation. They know full well what they are doing will bring about violence. 

• Like 1

You have to be smart about it though. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, vomit said:

Like in 2020? I was told that a riot is the language of the unheard. Good enough for BLM. Good enough for the PTA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You are obviously correct.  Violence is rarely the answer, in fact it usually just makes things worse.

However......don't fock with my kids.  It has not happened *yet* but if it does most all rules are out of the window.  I'm not advocating for anything my only point is when you have non family members going behind your back with your children (under 18) then mothers and fathers are not going to react in a PC manner.  That's when it gets real.   

I'm just sayin.

Vomit knows exactly what I meant and what we're talking about.

You think he would stand by if someone messed with his kids like he's portraying in here?  No f'n way.

I award him ZERO virtue points.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like in 2020? I was told that a riot is the language of the unheard. Good enough for BLM. Good enough for the PTA

So then you support the blm riots same way you support beating up the school board?

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

1. It didn't happen.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

So then you support the blm riots same way you support beating up the school board?

No. I don’t support BLM. Their cause was bullshit. A big Fockin lie. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vomit said:

I do not support violence towards a school board.  That’s dumb.  But if some woke arse BS is going on then I will speak my mind.  

And if I ever am aware of some weirdo teacher trying to keep “secrets” from me then all bets are off.  

I’m a sensible, tax paying, law abiding citizen.  But don’t fock with my kids.  It’s pretty much the only line I’m willing to cross.  

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I do not support violence towards a school board.  That’s dumb.  But if some woke arse BS is going on then I will speak my mind.  

And if I ever am aware of some weirdo teacher trying to keep “secrets” from me then all bets are off.  

I’m a sensible, tax paying, law abiding citizen.  But don’t fock with my kids.  It’s pretty much the only line I’m willing to cross.  

Preach 

This seems like a case designed to go to SCOTUS, which is good, because that needs to happen.  The question at hand IMO is where to draw the line at, for lack of a better word, "abuse."  I presume that the default precedent is to keep parents involved in important issues.  But it's also possible that the government has been able to withhold info from, say, an abusive parent.  The far left will argue that the parents in this case are abusive. 

:cheers:

• Like 1

I just hope they keep doing this schit in Dem run areas.  You want to put them in power this is what you deserve.  Maybe some day they will wake up and get rid of these idiots.

3 hours ago, vomit said:

Look at vomit sticking up for strange people wanting to teach other's kids to wanna be a different gender. 

You are one sick dude.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Look at vomit sticking up for strange people wanting to teach other's kids to wanna be a different gender. 

You are one sick dude.

He hasn't yet stated his opinion on schools promoting transgenderism for kids behind the back of their parents. To this point in the thread, his standing up for the school consists of saying that they don't deserve a beatdown. Advocating for not beating them up is not a radical stance. Neither is advocating for and organizing an overhaul of the schoolboard to get these sickos fired. All we know with vomit is that across threads, he's demonstrated a hostility to basic moral decency values, a hostility to Catholicism, while demonstrating a warm spot for people most of us see as sickos is a  rather consistent theme with him. 

As a culture, we've seen consistently these last few years, leftoid activists advocating for LGBTQ*EF2~!?AW% people and race hustlers to groom the community's kids in public schools has become a religious obligation the leftoids pursue with vigor. The culture wars are on and these freaks need to be stopped. In that environment, you get guys like vomit who don't consider it a problem, and don't care. He's totally useless in preventing this crap, he couldn't care less. But that doesn't necessarily make him the sick one promoting it. I think we have a lot of posters here like that: they may not outright advocate for the perversions but this stuff doesn't offend them, they won't do anything about it, and they wonder why the rest of us are getting bent out of shape over it. I wonder how many have kids themselves.

Best thing to do, ... stay the fock out of blue communities and hope your school board, school principals and the courts keep the perverts out of your kids' lives.

• Thanks 2

I don't support teachers going behind parents backs to teach the kids about gender, I also laugh at internet tough guys talking about beating up school board members.

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

I don't support teachers going behind parents backs to teach the kids about gender, I also laugh at internet tough guys talking about beating up school board members.

The real life Mary has spoken. 

This is their endgame. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This is their endgame. 

It sure looks that way. Very appropriate. 

Just want to point out that lawsuits seem to be the weapon of those who have the money and free time to file them. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Best thing to do, ... stay the fock out of blue communities and hope your school board, school principals and the courts keep the perverts out of your kids' lives.

Sad that some of grew up in centrist communities that have become radicalized. When I leave my blue community I won't return. It's not the place I grew up in anyway. It's unsustainable from every possible angle. Money will run out and we are headed to a San Fran type place with the super haves and the super have nots. No true working middle class at all. 

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Sad that some of grew up in centrist communities that have become radicalized. When I leave my blue community I won't return. It's not the place I grew up in anyway. It's unsustainable from every possible angle. Money will run out and we are headed to a San Fran type place with the super haves and the super have nots. No true working middle class at all. 

The really sad part is that the blue "super haves" are leaving the sh1tholes they have created and are moving on to the still prosperous red/purple communities.  Look at what has been done here in GA.  Never would have expected two leftist Senators but here we are.

• Like 1

My 14 year old niece Izzy goes to school in Mass. When she was 10, her teacher did the same exact thing. Now if you don't call her Henry, she gets mad.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

My 14 year old niece Izzy goes to school in Mass. When she was 10, her teacher did the same exact thing. Now if you don't call her Henry, she gets mad.

There was a news story where they said about 1% of adults are transgender (seems high to me) but a teacher said that 20% of her grade school students are trans.  Seems like a good way to ensure someone is a lifelong Democrat would be to convince them that they are trans.  who cares iif they are focked up forever they are just a vote.

Wish I saved a link.  Here is something similar.  https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-05-18/in-one-us-school-district-nearly-10-of-students-identify-as-gender-diverse

What's striking about that, Kidd said, is that the demographics are much different at the region's pediatric gender clinic. There, the large majority of kids are white.

The clinic offers what doctors call gender-affirming care. That includes services like hormone-blocking therapy that puts a "pause" on puberty for kids who are transgender or gender-questioning, as well as mental health counseling for those dealing with conditions like depression or anxiety.

Meanwhile in Russia they train their kids to be soldiers.  What chance do we have? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

The really sad part is that the blue "super haves" are leaving the sh1tholes they have created and are moving on to the still prosperous red/purple communities.  Look at what has been done here in GA.  Never would have expected two leftist Senators but here we are.

We have a 2nd beach home in a solid red county,  same state. People are so much happier, more polite, more relaxed there. It very attractive to blue people. At home these same blue area people just load burden after burden into their minds. And they are filled with hate and anger around me. Not all of course, but certainly the most vocal.

• Like 1

My wife teaches 7th/8th graders...  The kids are allowed to change their identifying name and pronouns to whatever they would like...  The teachers and administration are not allowed to tell the parents...  If they do reach out to the parents and talk about their child, they MUST use the name that is in the system, not what they want to be called so the parents don't know...

Not sure if this is just school-wide or county-wide...

4 hours ago, Bill E. said:

There was a news story where they said about 1% of adults are transgender (seems high to me) but a teacher said that 20% of her grade school students are trans.  Seems like a good way to ensure someone is a lifelong Democrat would be to convince them that they are trans.  who cares iif they are focked up forever they are just a vote.

Wish I saved a link.  Here is something similar.  https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-05-18/in-one-us-school-district-nearly-10-of-students-identify-as-gender-diverse

Meanwhile in Russia they train their kids to be soldiers.  What chance do we have? 

That article is so sad.  These leftists just seem oblivious to the possibility (probability) that a 5X uptick in self-admitted gender confusion might be related to our culture both encouraging them to be confused and making them feel like a special snowflake if they identify as different. :( 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, posty said:

My wife teaches 7th/8th graders...  The kids are allowed to change their identifying name and pronouns to whatever they would like...  The teachers and administration are not allowed to tell the parents...  If they do reach out to the parents and talk about their child, they MUST use the name that is in the system, not what they want to be called so the parents don't know...

Not sure if this is just school-wide or county-wide...

i would start printing out flyers and stuffing mailboxes around town about such a rumor, along with names of shool officals and steps to take to sue them.

On 4/17/2022 at 12:32 AM, Bill E. said:

I just hope they keep doing this schit in Dem run areas.  You want to put them in power this is what you deserve.  Maybe some day they will wake up and get rid of these idiots.

I am starting to come around to this way of thinking.    Sadly, it's basically the political version of the quote from Viet Nam where a US military commander said that "they had to destroy the village in order to save it".       

The crazy thing is, I think this has been happening anyway.    A lot of people have been stepping aside and/or not getting involved in community leadership roles because they don't want the hassle.  If you are white and support a mixed race community - you know it's only a matter of time before someone yells "racist" at you over some policy disagreement.   If you are a white male - you probably already had "racist" yelled at you.    So why bother?    You people who are yelling "racist" seem to think you have all of the answers - so here you go - you run the place and we'll see how that works out.  

We are seeing how well it works out. . . 

I felt like I was at the geek club yesterday at Easter dinner, when my mother in law started going after me about going to Disney World.  She starting talking about how Disney wants to re-educate my kids behind our backs, and how she'll never give another cent to Disney again.  I guess this is what happens when you watch Fox News all day like they do.

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

I felt like I was at the geek club yesterday at Easter dinner, when my mother in law started going after me about going to Disney World.  She starting talking about how Disney wants to re-educate my kids behind our backs, and how she'll never give another cent to Disney again.  I guess this is what happens when you watch Fox News all day like they do.

Here comes "conservative" guy vomit to tell us that there's nothing to see here.

• Haha 2