Gepetto

***Official*** 2022 NBA Playoffs thread

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I am not sure what you think is in those links but they don't really back you up. Most Boston fans are pretty happy with Marcus.

Did you conduct the poll yourself? 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Just ask Herbie. Boston LOVES their flopper who got stuffed and the ball stolen from the last 2 drives of game 5. 

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Did you conduct the poll yourself? 

I expect you just listened to Felger and Mazz

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Just ask Herbie. Boston LOVES their flopper who got stuffed and the ball stolen from the last 2 drives of game 5. 

Defensive Player of the Year right there

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2022/05/morey-doc-rivers-will-return-as-sixers-head-coach.html 

May 13th 2022 at 1:44pm CST by Luke Adams

Asked directly during his end-of-season press conference whether Doc Rivers would be back in 2022/23 as the Sixers‘ head coach, president of basketball operations Daryl Morey provided a simple response, tweets Kyle Neubeck of PhillyVoice.com.

“Yes,” Morey said.

Coach of the year? Booker a MVP candidate? Ayton a max contract? Bahahahahahhhahahahahahahhhha

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Coach of the year? Booker a MVP candidate? Ayton a max contract? Bahahahahahhhahahahahahahhhha

Suns had me fooled.  I thought they were legit but as person who's watched basketball for 40 years now it appears the Suns are a team built for the.....regular season.  What I mean by that is lots of scorers and shooters but when push comes to shove in the playoffs when the A team meets the other A team and its lock up the best player time, they don't have the goods.  

Boston advances and Marcus Smart 3 rebounds shy of a triple double. :headbanger:

The Shaq, Kenny, Charles and Ernie TNT NBA cast is probably the best ever.   Great chemistry...sometimes better than the actual games.  

On 5/13/2022 at 6:52 PM, KSB2424 said:

:lol: 

10 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Boston advances and Marcus Smart 3 rebounds shy of a triple double. :headbanger:

7 rebounds? Are you counting flops instead? 

2 for 9 shooting 1 for 6 from 3.   EM VEE PEE!

Man, Chris Paul... His legacy is giving up 2-0 leads in the playoffs. You can't lose like they did last night, brutal.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Man, Chris Paul... His legacy is giving up 2-0 leads in the playoffs. You can't lose like they did last night, brutal.

Lose by 30 at home? The entire team should be sent to the D league and bring a team up that will try

1 hour ago, edjr said:

7 rebounds? Are you counting flops instead? 

2 for 9 shooting 1 for 6 from 3.   EM VEE PEE!

I just mentioned him to see your reaction 😂 

Anyone giving the Mavs a shot against GS? 

It’s Luka 3 on 1, not sure how they get past Steph, Klay and Green - that’s a lot to ask. 

Jordan Poole is better than Green.  The Mavs also have Brunson.  Brunson and Luka are two of the most efficient players in the league.  I want the Mavs to win because I'm a huge Luka fan so I'll say they don't have much of a shot and then if they pull it off it will be even better than expected.  I'm certainly not saying Golden State is moving on like a lot of people are.  I  hate this prediction thing though.  They win 4 games they advance.  GS wins 4 then they advance.  That's just how it is.  Watch and cheer and enjoy and hope.

How are we as a society, in May of 2022, okay with the NBA keeping a perfectly healthy, vaccinated player off the court for testing positive for something that doesn't affect healthy people:wall: 

2 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

I forgot they were still playing.

I don’t know why they bother. Nobody can keep a focking playoff game within 30 points. Not even a g0ddamn game seven! Truly pathetic

Have a game, Marcus Smart. 

My lil Mavs, gonnna lose this one too. You just can't miss wide open shots against GS and expect to win. 

Stil proud of them though, they're fighting like hell. 

Doesn't matter who wins from the East. 

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Doesn't matter who wins from the East. 

I agree. I thought maybe Boston could hang but they’re having a tough time against Miami and Miami would get slaughtered in the finals

These conference finals are pretty terrible, a bunch of blow outs. Kind of a bummer, thought they'd be better.

Pulling for Curry to get another one, his place in history is already solidified. One more would put him in extremely rare territory.

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

These conference finals are pretty terrible, a bunch of blow outs. Kind of a bummer, thought they'd be better.

Pulling for Curry to get another one, his place in history is already solidified. One more would put him in extremely rare territory.

I want GS to win too. Anything that makes KD look like a bigger dummy. 

I hope GW slaps either team from the East because fock em.

Last 17 NBA playoff games.  Average margin of Victory 19.8 :lol: 

Product sucks

• Thanks 1