MDC

PA conservative group wants to put spies in schools

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

Some retard in China says we have a us national crisis because he saw something on his Chinese filtered news.

You can't make this up.

Some degenerate retard in New Jersey can praise videos of preteens twerking and pretend he's not a pedophile.

You can't make this up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

So your argument is now that they teach teachers how to do it, they want teachers to do it,  but teaches ignore the instructions and choose not to implement? Parents know that these standards are designed by the professors in the teaching departments of universities making these arguments. Parents also know that potential teachers will have to take these classes from these professors and pass those tests if they want access the classroom. We can see these are the exact policy guidelines for both the National Education and the American Federation of Teachers. Then on TikTok we see teachers happy and eager to implement the plan.

But no, they don't actually make it into the classroom. You think we're retarded?

And to answer the question, since the indoctrination IS the training and guidelines, I want them to go rogue. I want them to teach the truth. If they can survive the turd factory indoctrination mill  of the university system and keep their sanity while they get a degree/license, the parents and school boards will be grateful and have their back.

Not retarded....but certainly somewhere on the idiot spectrum.

Again- there are a few dopes on TikTok....they are not indicative of all teachers.

And again- trainings mean nothing. Teachers have trainings all the time that mean nothing to them the minute the training ends. Your first paragraph is just insane ramblings from the fear mongers. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- there are a few dopes on TikTok....they are not indicative of all teachers.

And again- trainings mean nothing. Teachers have trainings all the time that mean nothing to them the minute the training ends. Your first paragraph is just insane ramblings from the fear mongers. 

Lets just say that I was satisfied with where my IQ and standardized test scores registered.

Anyway, how about we agree at least that this training is horrible? Can we do that? Can we also agree to cancel this training both because of how horrible it is and also in light of your claim that teachers won't implement it anyway?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Lets just say that I was satisfied with where my IQ and standardized test scores registered.

Anyway, how about we agree at least that this training is horrible? Can we do that? Can we also agree to cancel this training both because of how horrible it is and also in light of your claim that teachers won't implement it anyway?

I'll say this- without knowing why they are going through this training I will say it is horrible. Also, I'm in favor of canceling all trainings. They suck, consume time, and make it so I can't complete important tasks. And I will agree to that if you can get yourself away from the HT way of thinking that "Every teacher everywhere is doing this stuff."

An example of trainings we go through are a training I had to do the other week for LGBTQIAA+. It isn't there to talk about it with kids it is there so when a student says to me "Hey can you call me by this name because I'm intersexual," I don't look at them and say "Eat a d!ck."

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'll say this- without knowing why they are going through this training I will say it is horrible. Also, I'm in favor of canceling all trainings. They suck, consume time, and make it so I can't complete important tasks. And I will agree to that if you can get yourself away from the HT way of thinking that "Every teacher everywhere is doing this stuff."

An example of trainings we go through are a training I had to do the other week for LGBTQIAA+. It isn't there to talk about it with kids it is there so when a student says to me "Hey can you call me by this name because I'm intersexual," I don't look at them and say "Eat a d!ck."

In this thread right here I acknowledged that it’s not everywhere. Why are you always lying? I got you babe. You’re mine. 

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The + is for P. Coming soon 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Looks like Mooney was right. They aren’t teaching CRT. They call it something else. You were right Sean. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In this thread right here I acknowledged that it’s not everywhere. Why are you always lying? I got you babe. You’re mine. 

You say so many dumb things I'm sure it is impossible for you to remember all the dumb things you say

• Thanks 2

On 4/19/2022 at 11:20 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Finally some people who care about kids and what goes on in public schools.  

Perverts don't like to be exposed. 

• Thanks 1

It's weird how upset liberals get when parents start paying attention. They should be begging for parental involvement.

Shouldn't need "spies", there should be a camera in every class room with audio, what could there possibly be to hide? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

It's weird how upset liberals get when parents start paying attention. They should be begging for parental involvement.

Shouldn't need "spies", there should be a camera in every class room with audio, what could there possibly be to hide? 

You’re one of those parents. :wacko: 

14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I guess Mooney missed this one. What a puzzy. And if this is happening in Iowa for gods sake, I’d say it’s a national problem. Forget the spies. Cameras are needed. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think liberals hate cameras, just look at Veritas and others.  In any instance where they can be "outed" time and again they show hate for it.  They know they are hypocrits and being called out is something they clearly are not going to allow. 

Just look at this Libs on tik tok thing, all they did was post videos.....that were already uploaded by the liberals themselves.....and that showed they are blathering hypocrites....and immediately people moved to shut that down. Just like the Chinese have done to any notion of dissent. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think liberals hate cameras, just look at Veritas and others.  In any instance where they can be "outed" time and again they show hate for it.  They know they are hypocrits and being called out is something they clearly are not going to allow. 

Just look at this Libs on tik tok thing, all they did was post videos.....that were already uploaded by the liberals themselves.....and that showed they are blathering hypocrites....and immediately people moved to shut that down. Just like the Chinese have done to any notion of dissent. 

Censorship can only be done by the powerful, and it’s done to keep and expand power. When you see who is being censored, you know who has the power amd who doesn’t. 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Schools literally just went like 15 months with cameras and audio in every room and there was pretty much nothing categorically found. The only people being "outed" are the dummies who feel they have to broadcast their entire life on TikTok...and they might not even be real teachers for all we know. It's pretty easy to deep fake things anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess Mooney missed this one. What a puzzy. And if this is happening in Iowa for gods sake, I’d say it’s a national problem. Forget the spies. Cameras are needed. 

Yes...a video that is clearly edited together without context is the smoking gun.

You guys are so stupid and brainwashed. It's funny- you sit on here and cry and bemoan "Liberals are brainwashed by the media" and then you sit here buying full scale everything sold to you. You aren't smarter than anyone at this- you are too dumb to see you are selling out to a different leader. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Schools literally just went like 15 months with cameras and audio in every room and there was pretty much nothing categorically found. The only people being "outed" are the dummies who feel they have to broadcast their entire life on TikTok...and they might not even be real teachers for all we know. It's pretty easy to deep fake things anymore. 

Doesn't even need to be a deep fake, just a troll.  Dress up like a freak and make tiktok videos about how you are teaching kids to be trans, watch the alt right lose their sh!t :lol:

• Like 1

Q and the alt right is real and every Trump voter is led around by it. But tik tok is a false flag . Got it. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes...a video that is clearly edited together without context is the smoking gun.

You guys are so stupid and brainwashed. It's funny- you sit on here and cry and bemoan "Liberals are brainwashed by the media" and then you sit here buying full scale everything sold to you. You aren't smarter than anyone at this- you are too dumb to see you are selling out to a different leader. 

Step 2….   lol. So what they said isn’t real? All five of them? Holy shite. So Fockin funny.  🤡

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Step 2….   lol. So what they said isn’t real? All five of them? Holy shite. So Fockin funny.  🤡

That is a very different take than what I said...but I know comprehension is not your strong suit

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That is a very different take than what I said...but I know comprehension is not your strong suit

Hilarious. Ok then , address what was said in the video, by the administrators. See, you didn’t for that. You made dismissive claims about it. Let’s hear it then.  Lol. 

They should ask these spies to sign SWORN AFFADAVITS! :o 

If you sign one that means it happened. ;) 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hilarious. Ok then , address what was said in the video, by the administrators. See, you didn’t for that. You made dismissive claims about it. Let’s hear it then.  Lol. 

I'll go slow so you can understand:

THE- VIDEO- IS- CLEARLY- EDITED!- TO- COMMENT- YOU- ARE- COMMENTING- ON- SOMETHING- YOU- DON'T- KNOW- THE- CONTEXT- OF

16 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's humorous the two of you think you know so much about what's going on in schools.

Like I said, you still don't get it.  You're now arguing against a point that wasn't made.

13 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Which way do you guys want it- teachers are going rogue doing all kinds of indoctrinating or they are following training and going full scale with what is being presented to them?

I think they should just teach the subject that they're being paid to teach.  :dunno:

ignoring that there are far worse things going on in schools that teachers have no control over because they have been hamstrung by the politicians and higher ups. 

They do have control.  All they have to do is to tell their union to stop supporting Democrats.

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'll go slow so you can understand:

THE- VIDEO- IS- CLEARLY- EDITED!- TO- COMMENT- YOU- ARE- COMMENTING- ON- SOMETHING- YOU- DON'T- KNOW- THE- CONTEXT- OF

Do you know the context? If not, an educated guess? Surely with your knowledge and experience you can do that. 

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They do have control.  All they have to do is to tell their union to stop supporting Democrats.

What would change about teens vaping or doing cocaine in a school bathroom if Republicans were in office- the answer is, nothing. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you know the context? If not, an educated guess? Surely with your knowledge and experience you can do that. 

I do not, and you do not. Which is why I'm saying it is stupid to post that video and think it is the missing key to uncovering anything. The video is clearly a  bunch of interviews edited together without any semblance of what the flow of conversation or discussions are. And then those interviews are edited together to prove the point that the documentarian is trying to make. It's manipulated. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

What would change about teens vaping or doing cocaine in a school bathroom if Republicans were in office- the answer is, nothing. 

What policies are preventing schools from not pressing charges against kids who are breaking the law?

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I do not, and you do not. Which is why I'm saying it is stupid to post that video and think it is the missing key to uncovering anything. The video is clearly a  bunch of interviews edited together without any semblance of what the flow of conversation or discussions are. And then those interviews are edited together to prove the point that the documentarian is trying to make. It's manipulated. 

So they aren’t actually doing a work around of the law that was passed? Is that what you’re saying? I watched the longer video on you tube and it’s definitely what they say they are doing. Plenty of context in the longer video. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

mooney's seen the needle and the damage done

liberal teachers hurting everyone

Oh ohhh, the damage done. 

I hope some of you are volunteering to be in the classrooms to keep tabs on teachers and are watching the camera footage as well.  I'd be curious to see what you find out.

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What policies are preventing schools from not pressing charges against kids who are breaking the law?

Have to catch them first..

And that's one example- there are lots of things kids too that teachers are hamstrung on for a number of reasons and it has nothing to do with the things you want it to have something to do with. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I hope some of you are volunteering to be in the classrooms to keep tabs on teachers and are watching the camera footage as well.  I'd be curious to see what you find out.

They wouldn't. It's easier to complain into a void and angrily type into a keyboard than to do anything or put yourself in the place of teacher's dealing with the real stuff going on in school's everyday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've had a lot of thoughts on this topic but haven't had time to respond.  I'm going to try to keep to one topic, and I'm responding to you because you are a teacher and seem generally rational.

There seems to be a pattern of protesting too much, e.g.:

Right:  We think you are trying to groom kids.
Left:  That's crazy talk.
Right:  Then you won't mind if we monitor the classrooms.
Left:  AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Another example that you and I have discussed at length is CRT:

Right:  You are teaching CRT in schools
Right:  Then you won't mind if we make it illegal to teach CRT
Left:  AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

My basic question to you is:  if people aren't doing these things, what is the objection to putting procedures in place to eliminate these things which aren't being done?  :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If my kids were still in elementary school, yeah, I would be all over that.  But once they get into middle and high school I feel as though they are better prepared to hear bullsh!t and lies and be able to call it out. 

This is true of training..or in service as they call it.  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I've had a lot of thoughts on this topic but haven't had time to respond.  I'm going to try to keep to one topic, and I'm responding to you because you are a teacher and seem generally rational.

There seems to be a pattern of protesting too much, e.g.:

Right:  We think you are trying to groom kids.
Right:  Then you won't mind if we monitor the classrooms.
Left:  AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Another example that you and I have discussed at length is CRT:

Right:  You are teaching CRT in schools
Right:  Then you won't mind if we make it illegal to teach CRT
Left:  AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

My basic question to you is:  if people aren't doing these things, what is the objection to putting procedures in place to eliminate these things which aren't being done?  :dunno: 

My biggest issue with all of this is the answer to the question in bold.  I'm afraid we are going to lose too many teachers at a time when it's been harder than ever to get teachers.  I'm concerned about what it will do to our education system as a whole.  I think that's the bigger priority, not grooming and CRT.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do your kids' schools have camera footage you can access?