Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The culture war affects us all. 

TBH if you want Desantis to be president I can’t imagine this is going to help his chances.  Not going to win over independent voters going after the most magical place on earth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The culture war affects us all. 

"I’m ok paying more taxes to take on woke."

Please explain how you will pay more in New York taxes to fight Disney in Florida

Just now, TimHauck said:

TBH if you want Desantis to be president I can’t imagine this is going to help his chances.  Not going to win over independent voters going after the most magical place on earth.

Florida is the most magical place on earth. They don’t need Disney anymore. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Florida is the most magical place on earth. They don’t need Disney anymore. 

Yeah, okay

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No.  My first preference is they stay out of things. Reading comprehension isn’t  your jam, is it? 

You try so hard but you just even use this incorrectly because I didn't misquote you. Good try though

52 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Disney giving dirty money to any politician that will do their bidding and turn a blind eye to their aggressive woke corporate talking points is baked in the cake. You need politicians of good character willing to say "no."

As for the effects of how it screws with the taxes in Florida and the local communities, I read this too. It may be true. It may also be the leftwing activist journalists serving their corporate overlords and blowing smoke at their political enemies. I hope the Florida politicians took it into consideration and gave this governance shift a good looking over. I really don't know enough to comment.

This is just as naïve as you like to say others are. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

"I’m ok paying more taxes to take on woke."

Please explain how you will pay more in New York taxes to fight Disney in Florida

When I visit. It’s all good. 

Odds are -200 that HT actually has no idea where he lives.

It would be hard to know considering the walls are padded with no windows in his room. 

Odds are -200 that HT actually has no idea where he lives.

It would be hard to know considering the walls are padded with no windows in his room. 

You don’t even know what goes on in your own profession.  Or your pension, the most important investment you’ll ever make. 

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You try so hard but you just even use this incorrectly because I didn't misquote you. Good try though

This is just as naïve as you like to say others are. 

People are increasingly fed up with LGBTQ content being artificially baked into every tv show and movies out there. But where they really draw a line when it's inserted into what use to be wholesome content for kids by a company that built its reputation on that. Parents should be able to plop their kids down in front of a Disney movie and relax and enjoy the film with them, just like their parents did with them. They should not have to worry about disgusting woke morality lessons being thrust on them.

But that's not who the Disney Corporation is anymore, the company's been hijacked by activists. They freely talk about it in their board meetings amongst themselves and everyone who has kids needs to be made aware of that conversation. It's unchallenged, one speaker after another. Unanimous agreement.

But when you  see it, you don't care. Just like you didn't see it in the teaching curriculum I showed you the other day, in that case CRT.

Maybe you're just too deeply basted in the CRT and LGBTQ culture all around you that you don't recognize the stench. Because for whatever reason, even when the undiluted evidence is presented on a silver platter to you by the people involved in their own words,  you simply don't see it as a problem. Yes, when really put on the spot, you can be dragged kicking and screaming to say sane things and so I'm not giving up hope on you.

You're not offended by the people in authority thrusting it on everyone else. Instead, you'd rather join forces with your wokester overlords and save your umbrage for the people who see this content and object.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

People are increasingly fed up with LGBTQ content being artificially baked into every tv show and movies out there. But where they really draw a line when it's inserted into what use to be wholesome content for kids by a company that built its reputation on that. Parents should be able to plop their kids down in front of a Disney movie and relax and enjoy the film with them, just like their parents did with them. They should not have to worry about disgusting woke morality lessons being thrust on them.

But that's not who the Disney Corporation is anymore, the company's been hijacked by activists. They freely talk about it in their board meetings amongst themselves and everyone who has kids needs to be made aware of that conversation. It's unchallenged, one speaker after another. Unanimous agreement.

But when you  see it, you don't care. Just like you didn't see it in the teaching curriculum I showed you the other day, in that case CRT.

Maybe you're just too deeply basted in the CRT and LGBTQ culture all around you that you don't recognize the stench. Because for whatever reason, even when the undiluted evidence is presented on a silver platter to you by the people involved in their own words,  you simply don't see it as a problem. Yes, when really put on the spot, you can be dragged kicking and screaming to say sane things and so I'm not giving up hope on you.

You're not offended by the people in authority thrusting it on everyone else. Instead, you'd rather join forces with your wokester overlords and save your umbrage for the people who see this content and object.

You're in Disney board meetings?

Name a Disney movie that you can't watch because of woke morality lessons?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

You're in Disney board meetings?

Name a Disney movie that you can't watch because of woke morality lessons?

I don’t know what’s in a Disney movie. A groomer would though. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

1.) Tax records and that are not a left wing conspiracy. That sounds crazy and you typed a lot of words but never addressed any of that.

2.) "Wokester overlords." No one who is trying to be taken seriously says anything like that. 

3.) People can plop their kids down in front of Disney movies and relax. Here's what you and so many others don't get. Culture is different in 2022. Regardless of what you, or I, or Disney does about it- culture is different. And there have always been sex jokes in Disney movies. But an 8 year old doesn't know that because they don't get it. Raising a ruckus, makes them get it.

4.) What curriculum did you show me with CRT in it?

5.) So you know exactly what is being said in board meetings you aren't attending? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t even know what goes on in your own profession.  Or your pension, the most important investment you’ll ever make. 

So you are going to try that again...I guess falling on your face over it 12 times wasn't enough?

You are nothing other than an idiot who angrily pounds a keyboard. You have no idea my pension, you have no idea my union or any of that stuff. But you assume you do because- well you are a dummy. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More rambling idiocy. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah only groomers watch Disney movies I guess

Imagine being this angry at a Disney movie because a politician is telling you that you should be.

Then imagine that you come on to a fantasy football based message board to yell and scream at people for being "Sheep to the left and liberal media."

The mental disconnect that someone shows in doing that just makes you feel sorry for them. 

Seriously man- walk outside and touch grass. 

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yeah only groomers watch Disney movies I guess

I never gave them much thought. Saw the lion king for the first time recently. I’ve been an adult for a long time. We had Disney plus but I got rid of it months ago. Kids not happy. Oh well.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never gave them much thought. Saw the lion king for the first time recently. I’ve been an adult for a long time. We had Disney plus but I got rid of it months ago. Kids not happy. Oh well.  

Sorry kids- you can't watch Disney because some guy 1000 miles away tells me to be angry. 

Also, we've seen your thinking and reading skills and how you talk....nothing about you screams "adult"

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Sorry kids- you can't watch Disney because some guy 1000 miles away tells me to be angry. 

I said it was months ago. Again, reading comprehension is not your jam. 

Sorry kids, Disney is filled with groomers that want to turn you transexual and rape you.

Kids: 😳

I said it was months ago. Again, reading comprehension is not your jam. 

Sure it was.

Just now, vomit said:

Sorry kids, Disney is filled with groomers that want to turn you transexual and rape you.

Many Disney employees have been arrested for pedophilia. Disney has hired people in high positions to work for them after being convicted for pedophilia . Why are you always in that aisle? 

Sure it was.

That’s a great rebuttal, Sean. You should become a lawyer. 

Just now, vomit said:

Yeah...what a conversation:

"Daddy- all my friends are watching Encanto. I want to see it. Can we have a movie night?"

"Screw Disney...they want to teach you that it's okay to be Colombian. If you ain't white, you ain't right. Now let's listen to the Buck Sexton Show while we eat our white bread with a glass of water."

Many Disney employees have been arrested for pedophilia. Disney has hired people in high positions to work for them after being convicted for pedophilia . Why are you always in that aisle? 

So we see you are just spouting what you heard on FOX News.

Please show how many Disney employees have been arrested for pedophilia. Also, please show how those numbers are so much higher than other professions out there. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a great rebuttal, Sean. You should become a lawyer. 

You are just a lying sack of crap. People know that. Even people who agree with you know you are full of it. 

Please show how many Disney employees have been arrested for pedophilia. Also, please show how those numbers are so much higher than other professions out there. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Victor Salva is one. Raped a 12 year old boy. Disney hired him. 

4 Disney employees were arrested in March for human trafficking of minors. Game set match. 

Daddy why don't we have a car?

Sorry kids an employee at Ford was arrested for pedophilia, therefore I had to sell the car, now we walk.

Yeah but where are my shoes?

Well they were made by a company that once employed a pedo.  Barefoot is better anyway.

Just now, vomit said:

Sorry kids an employee at Ford was arrested for pedophilia, therefore I had to sell the car, now we walk.

Well they were made by a company that once employed a pedo.  Barefoot is better anyway.

Why is Disney against the don’t say gay bill? 

A director from 27 years ago and one that by all accounts Disney learned about the crime after the fact.

Also, 4 people out of 190,000+ that work for Disney....0.002105263157894737% of employees. Apparently that is "many." I also notice you aren't complaining about the judge gathered up in that sting. 

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

HT lies so much he probably doesn't have kids. He can't even keep track of his lies anymore. 

A director from 27 years ago and one that by all accounts Disney learned about the crime after the fact.

Also, 4 people out of 190,000+ that work for Disney....0.002105263157894737% of employees. Apparently that is "many." I also notice you aren't complaining about the judge gathered up in that sting. 

190k people work for Disney in Florida? And they aren’t the only ones arrested. Just the latest. 

I wish Disney would just seperate from that cess-pool florida-leave, go somewhere else. I'll be the first to ask "how'd THAT work out for you"-IF I ever can stop laughing. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

190k people work for Disney in Florida? And they aren’t the only ones arrested. Just the latest. 

Prove it. Also, show me the numbers of the amounts of pedophiles in other occupations for comparison sake. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

I wish Disney would just seperate from that cess-pool florida-leave, go somewhere else. I'll be the first to ask "how'd THAT work out for you"-IF I ever can stop laughing. 

Where are they going? Not every state has good weather year round. Kind of Important you Fockin retard. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where are they going? Not every state has good weather year round. Kind of Important you Fockin retard. 

🖕

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Prove it. Also, show me the numbers of the amounts of pedophiles in other occupations for comparison sake. 

I’m with Mooney here. Do teachers first. TIA

Lots of pedophiles at Disney. Make sense, pedos often can be found where children are. The playground, church, school etc. You think there aren’t? Stupid. See, liberals will defend any scum in the name of their ideology and to look virtuous. They deified George Fockin Floyd for gods sake.