Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’m with Mooney here. Do teachers first. TIA

Teachers? Oof. That goes without say, right? There’s a story every other day about them and kids. Funny those stories went way down during the lockdown though. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of pedophiles at Disney. Make sense, pedos often can be found where children are. The playground, church, school etc. You think there aren’t? Stupid. See, liberals will defend any scum in the name of their ideology and to look virtuous. They deified George Fockin Floyd for gods sake. 

So no numbers? Just....feelings.

• Like 1

Dennis hastert, mark Foley, the gop is filled with pedos.  HT ignores them and blames disney.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vomit said:

Sorry kids, Disney is filled with groomers that want to turn you transexual and rape you.

Kids: 😳

"Daddy. I want a hot dog for lunch."

"Sorry son. It looks like a pen_is and I don't want you turning gay."

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So no numbers? Just....feelings.

As soon as you show us how your reconfiguring of funds would work. You went first, it’s only fair. 

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Dennis hastert, mark Foley, the gop is filled with pedos.  HT ignores them and blames disney.

Well, they are from a long time ago, but when did I say there are no Republican pedos? That would be silly. 

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Republican Matt gaetz of Florida is sex trafficking teens, but Disney.

That case doesn’t look so hot. Looks like it was an extortion attempt.  He’s a dik anyway. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, they are from a long time ago, but when did I say there are no Republican pedos? That would be silly. 

You name a few Disney pedos as evidence that they all are, then I name a few Republicans but you excuse them and remain republican.  Who's the groomer now, groomer?

• Confused 1

Mark Foley doesn't count because he was a long time ago in 2006.

But Victor Salva counts because Disney hired him for a movie in 1995.

People can see how ridiculous you are HT. 

Just now, vomit said:

You name a few Disney pedos as evidence that they all are, then I name a few Republicans but you excuse them and remain republican.  Who's the groomer now, groomer?

I said they all are? And I’m not a registered Republican.  Not until they get rid of the Romney’s and McConnells. 

Just now, vomit said:

He'll most likely answer your quetion with a quetion, that's how they roll when stumped.

Mark Foley doesn't count because he was a long time ago in 2006.

But Victor Salva counts because Disney hired him for a movie in 1995.

People can see how ridiculous you are HT. 

Well, they hired him after he was convicted, which was the point.  It’s not like Foley got elected after he was.  Again, your reading comprehension is awful. Go ask the English teacher to tutor you. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As soon as you show us how your reconfiguring of funds would work. You went first, it’s only fair. 

You didn't understand what I said and made it something else and are now demanding I tell you about it when you have claimed for months on here you know everything about what goes on in schools.

You made a claim that Disney is hiring "many pedos" and then cited 4 out of 190,000. Then when asked to show numbers for other professions you cowered away. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You didn't understand what I said and made it something else and are now demanding I tell you about it when you have claimed for months on here you know everything about what goes on in schools.

You made a claim that Disney is hiring "many pedos" and then cited 4 out of 190,000. Then when asked to show numbers for other professions you cowered away. 

He/she usually does.........................

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, they hired him after he was convicted. It’s not like Foley got elected after he was.  Again, your reading comprehension is awful. Go ask the English teacher to tutor you. 

Simple question- is 1995 before or after 2006?

Also, it was reported at the time, and since, Disney didn't know about the allegations until they made the movie and they were taken aback by it all. My reading comprehension is fine and I've been bitchslapping you all day. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

The four latest from a few weeks ago. There are so many more. Lots of freaks work at Disney. You didn’t know that? It is known. Can’t help you with common sense, son.  You have to aquire it. 

Also, it was reported at the time, and since, Disney didn't know about the allegations until they made the movie and they were taken aback by it all. My reading comprehension is fine and I've been bitchslapping you all day. 

They didn’t know? And you believe that? Lol. 🤡 I went for a job in 1989 and they knew about a speeding ticket in another state. Quiet little boy. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

1.) Tax records and that are not a left wing conspiracy. That sounds crazy and you typed a lot of words but never addressed any of that.

2.) "Wokester overlords." No one who is trying to be taken seriously says anything like that. 

3.) People can plop their kids down in front of Disney movies and relax. Here's what you and so many others don't get. Culture is different in 2022. Regardless of what you, or I, or Disney does about it- culture is different. And there have always been sex jokes in Disney movies. But an 8 year old doesn't know that because they don't get it. Raising a ruckus, makes them get it.

4.) What curriculum did you show me with CRT in it?

5.) So you know exactly what is being said in board meetings you aren't attending? 

1) The reason that I didn't type anything about it is that I couldn't care less. I don't know fock all about Florida tax law and spinoff ramifications and have zero interest in reading anything longer than a one or two sentence synopsis. The Florida legislature revoked some sweetheart Florida-specific relationship with Disneyworld things  and now  .... blah blah blah ... rat's ass... zzzzzzzz. I wish them good luck and hope they took steps to ensure the spinoff ramifications are negligible. Zzzz. ... Oh look! A Tree! Do you like this tree? What a great tree. Wait. What were we talking about? I want to take a nap.

2) Maybe so. I shouldn't disrespect you like that. You're frustrating but not unreachable. I tend to turn to to hyperbole sometimes. Sorry.

3) Not my kids. We're boycotting Disney. In China, here's another thing I'll miss if/when I ever do leave this increasingly idiotic country, it's easy to watch pirated Disney movies from the safe pre-2015 or so era. That comes with the side benefit of knowing that they don't make any money off of us. The cultural difference is the entire thing. I don't like, I don't want it and I don't approve of it. This all stirred because of LGBTQ activists and is facilitated by people like you who applaud them and instead of taking issue with them take issue with those of us that don't.

Anyway, feel free to plop your own (non-school) kids down in front of the new Disney movies and applaud for the dancing trannies if it suits you. Answer the uncomfortable questions. My kids aren't seeing that garbage. Now that they're teenagers, they can watch Stephen Crowder or Michael Knowles sit down and have decent with leftoid campus activists who grew up in bizzaro-world explain transgederism and LGBTQ issues in a frank and polite manner.

4) :wall: I take it you didn't click my link yesterday. Well, everyone else knows what I'm talking about. I'll edit in the link so you can ignore it a second time, which in turn ,will enable you to continue claiming on into in the future that I didn't show you.

5) Thank You for asking. Yes. Yes I do. :) There's a leaked copy online that many concerned people have seen but that people inside your information silo are intentionally kept unaware of. I've seen many clips from the meeting already posted here at the Geek Club already, probably in this thread. Do you want me to dig up a link or will you not click on/ignore it like you did the one I posted yesterday in regards to issue 4 and the earlier Geek Club Links?

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He's not the sharpest saw in the shop, you own him and he doesn't even have an inkling everybody's laughing at his ineptness.

But an 8 year old doesn't know that because they don't get it. Raising a ruckus, makes them get it. 

So, if an 8 year old doesn't "get it", what's the point of overtly adding "queerness everywhere" in Disney content?

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So, if an 8 year old doesn't "get it", what's the point of overtly adding "queerness everywhere" in Disney content?

Mooney doesn’t get it. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The four latest from a few weeks ago. There are so many more. Lots of freaks work at Disney. You didn’t know that? It is known. Can’t help you with common sense, son.  You have to aquire it. 

Prove it then

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They didn’t know? And you believe that? Lol. 🤡 I went for a job in 1989 and they knew about a speeding ticket in another state. Quiet little boy. 

You couldn't answer the simple question I see

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Anyway, feel free to plop your own (non-school) kids down in front of the new Disney movies and applaud for the dancing trannies if it suits you. Answer the uncomfortable questions. My kids aren't seeing that garbage. Now that they're teenagers, they can watch Stephen Crowder or Michael Knowles sit down and have decent with leftoid campus activists who grew up in bizzaro-world explain transgederism and LGBTQ issues in a frank and polite manner.

4) :wall: I take it you didn't click my link yesterday. Well, everyone else knows what I'm talking about. I'll edit in the link so you can ignore it a second time, which in turn ,will enable you to continue claiming on into in the future that I didn't show you.

5) Thank You for asking. Yes. Yes I do. :) There's a leaked copy online that many concerned people have seen but that people inside your information silo are intentionally kept unaware of. I've seen many clips from the meeting already posted here at the Geek Club already, probably in this thread. Do you want me to dig up a link or will you not click on/ignore it like you did the one I posted yesterday in regards to issue 4 and the earlier Geek Club Links?

I honestly don't remember the link- HT's nonsense is exhausting and it distracts from everything.  You can post again.

Also, there are no uncomfortable questions from my kids on this stuff. They are young. They aren't watching Turning Red and getting upset because "Daddy- why's she on her period?" They are watching going "Big red panda...that's funny"

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Queerness everywhere? Yup...Puppy Dog Pals is eternally queer. So is Alice's Wonderland Bakery. And man...Wreck It Ralph is giving handjobs to Fix It Felix right in full view of kids. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Queerness everywhere? Yup...Puppy Dog Pals is eternally queer. So is Alice's Wonderland Bakery. And man...Wreck It Ralph is giving handjobs to Fix It Felix right in full view of kids. 

I'm just going on direct quotes from an actual Disney producer. I guess she was lying.  Thanks for setting the record straight. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I'm just going on direct quotes from an actual Disney producer. I guess she was lying.  Thanks for setting the record straight. 

A Disney producer of 1 show....1 show out of hundreds on Disney. 

"Queerness everywhere?" 

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

He said “sex jokes” not “LGBT jokes.”   They put more adult-type jokes in some of the movies because they want adults to like the movies in addition to kids.  Movies like the Toy Story movies are legitimately good movies, not just good kid movies.

• Confused 1

So here's what I learned in this thread:

4 employees out of 190,000 is "many"

And a producer of 1 show on Disney is "queerness everywhere"

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've learned that cancel culture is okay when someone disagrees with Republicans...then it's okay to use the full weight of the government to go after them.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've learned that cancel culture is okay when someone disagrees with Republicans...then it's okay to use the full weight of the government to go after them.

Bingo.

People have outright admitted this time and again here.

Also, and that apparently HT thinks his New York taxes pay for Florida

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

This is what happens when you form an opinion based on a single piece of data.  It's dangerous.

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

This is what happens when you form an opinion based on a single piece of data.  It's dangerous.

You guys are right.  The executive with a trans child and a pansexual child, who wants to increase LGBTQIA+ leading roles, is going to isolate this to a single producer.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You guys are right.  The executive with a trans child and a pansexual child, who wants to increase LGBTQIA+ leading roles, is going to isolate this to a single producer.

Correct, we are right, because there is not "Queerness everywhere".  Unless you can show me queerness everywhere in Disney content, then your statement is false.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you want your fainting couch? Big strong tough fireman scared because there might be an animated gay character. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do you want your fainting couch? Big strong tough fireman scared because there might be an animated gay character. 

That's what this all boils down to, good ole fashioned bigotry.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, vomit said:

Agree, it can lead to false impeachment and other things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The company made a course correction regarding what content they will produce. Although they've built up trust over decades by promoting wholesome G-rated programing for kids and parents, they made a conscious decision to give that up and do something else. Of course, it's Disney's prerogative to change their programming. If they've decide that they don't want to produce that content anymore, that they want to target a radical LGBTQ indoctrination campaign at kids instead, that's their right. It's jus that people should be aware of the change and decide for themselves.

Decent people like Fireballer don't want his kids to view it, nor does he want to pay for it. I feel the same way. I don't want my kids exposed to this stuff, especially when they're young. People should be made aware of the change and decide for themselves if they like it or not.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The company made a course correction regarding what content they will produce. Although they've built up trust over decades by promoting wholesome G-rated programing for kids and parents, they made a conscious decision to give that up and do something else. Of course, it's Disney's prerogative to change their programming. If they've decide that they don't want to produce that content anymore, that they want to target a radical LGBTQ indoctrination campaign at kids instead, that's their right. It's jus that people should be aware of the change and decide for themselves.

Decent people like Fireballer don't want his kids to view it, nor does he want to pay for it. I feel the same way. I don't want my kids exposed to this stuff, especially when they're young. People should be made aware of the change and decide for themselves if they like it or not.

Are people that are okay with their kids viewing it not decent?

As to your last sentence- the endgame isn't just people deciding for themselves...the endgame is "let's crush Disney for doing this" as opposed to just turning off the channel or ignoring it. 

And Disney still does plenty of G rated programming that does not have LGBTQIAA+ characters. Fireballer said it is "queerness everywhere" because one producer said something.