Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

What's wrong with gay people?

Did I say there was something wrong with gay people? Gay people without an agenda are of no issue. Have sex and love who you want. Just stfu about it. Act normal.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney stock is down over 20 pct. Ā Iā€™d say that resonates.Ā 

Netflix is down 35% this week.Ā  I guess they are a bunch of pedos too.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

Ā 

Well thank you for at least being honest.Ā  Hopefully you can understand why it's frustrating for rational people to hear you sayĀ "Disney content changed and is not safe for kids" yet you admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.Ā  Maybe a little less posting BS and just expecting us to believe you.

I want to find clips but what I'mĀ finding instead is that there isn't any other than what Disney putsĀ out themselves whichĀ aren't much more than about 30 seconds long. Disney stuff is super locked up contentwise online and so actual video clips are hard to come by. All I'm getting are people talking about the content. This is what that looks like.

Disney has a docu-series featuring Colin Kaepernick, who I and much of the country despise.Ā https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29417850/colin-kaepernick-disney-announce-partnership-deal

I just watched a clip from something called "The Proud Family" and foundĀ one throwaway line of pervert describing a dancing young girl as "hot." I wasn't terribly offended seeing as the dad took offense,Ā and going fishing outĀ of the blue like that would be time consuming.

I dunno it's a hard request to fulfil.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Well, I donā€™t think Cuties helped. I know you liked it, Ā but a lot of people didnā€™t. And itā€™s down 62 pct year to date.Ā 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

(inhale) (it's late) (I don't want to get started)

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

OK thank you.Ā  I have not seen this either.Ā  I will try and find out what's wrong with this on my own since these lemmings have no idea.Ā 

So we watched it as a family with my 10 year old and 4 year old daughter. The story is about a 13 year old Chinese-Canadian girl whose mother is very controlling and wants her to always act proper and be in control of herself. The mom embarrasses her daughter in front of a boy she has a crush on and as the girl tries to internalize her emotions -overnight she turns into a giant red panda. The next morning she tries to hide it and there is a commotion as she is in the bathroom which leads the mom and dad to think it is her period. I believe the mom uses that term- IIRC- but the clear sign is the dad slowly backing out of the hallway and back into the kitchen.

The story then is about how her mom wants her to put her "shape changing" in a piece of jewelry- like she did and hide it away but the girl is stuck in being who she actually is and who her mom wants her to be. This all surrounds her friends and her trying to go to a concert for some boy band they are in love with.

It is a metaphor for puberty....but I very highly doubt a large majority of kids are picking up on that.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I dunno it's a hard request to fulfil.

Hmmm, if Disney content is supposedly filled with sex and trannies, it shouldn't be though, right?Ā  Maybe, you're wrong about your perception here?

If someone tells you that the sun is purple, but you look at the sun and it's not, and you find no pictures of a purple son, maybe you should question that?Ā  Maybe try and use your brain to think?

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did I say there was something wrong with gay people? Gay people without an agenda are of no issue. Have sex and love who you want. Just stfu about it. Act normal.Ā 

I think what they do in the pricacy of their home is their business. "Leave us alone to do what we want" is a winning argument.

Now that it's morphed into,Ā "Hey kiddies, let me tell you all about my personal life," it's become problematic. I don't want to look in your house or know what goes on there, thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So we watched it as a family with my 10 year old and 4 year old daughter. The story is about a 13 year old Chinese-Canadian girl whose mother is very controlling and wants her to always act proper and be in control of herself. The mom embarrasses her daughter in front of a boy she has a crush on and as the girl tries to internalize her emotions -overnight she turns into a giant red panda. The next morning she tries to hide it and there is a commotion as she is in the bathroom which leads the mom and dad to think it is her period. I believe the mom uses that term- IIRC- but the clear sign is the dad slowly backing out of the hallway and back into the kitchen.

The story then is about how her mom wants her to put her "shape changing" in a piece of jewelry- like she did and hide it away but the girl is stuck in being who she actually is and who her mom wants her to be. This all surrounds her friends and her trying to go to a concert for some boy band they are in love with.

It is a metaphor for puberty....but I very highly doubt a large majority of kids are picking up on that.Ā 

OK, so it's not filled with teaching kids about sex and trannies, got it, thanks.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I think what they do in the pricacy of their home is their business. "Leave us alone to do what we want" is a winning argument.

Now that it's morphed into,Ā "Hey kiddies, let me tell you all about my personal life," it's become problematic. I don't want to look in your house or know what goes on there, thanks.

I don't know any gays that are interested in teaching kids about their sex life.

You were told that it's happening, but as we've seen, you believe anything you are told that has proven to be false.

Just now, vomit said:

Hmmm, if Disney content is supposedly filled with sex and trannies, it shouldn't be though, right?Ā  Maybe, you're wrong about your perception here?

If someone tells you that the sun is purple, but you look at the sun and it's not, and you find no pictures of a purple son, maybe you should question that?Ā  Maybe try and use your brain to think?

No. It's more that I don't have the time nor terribly much interest to go through their newest content. It gives off woke vibes, but my half our of searching the clips they make public hasn't resulted in the smoking gun, no and is feeling like a big waste of time.

Just now, Voltaire said:

No. It's more that I don't have the time nor terribly much interest to go through their newest content. It gives off woke vibes, but my half our of searching the clips they make public hasn't resulted in the smoking gun, no and is feeling like a big waste of time.

So have you changed your opinion now that you have learned something?

I don't know any gays that are interested in teaching kids about their sex life.

You were told that it's happening, but as we've seen, you believe anything you are told that has proven to be false.

Tik tok keeps showingĀ them though.Ā 

10 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Ask your mom ohhhhhh

You mother focker I'll cut your head off and use it as a pinata

Just now, vomit said:

Well, you can see, in fairness not today, previously, disturbing creepy things and see nothing wrong with them.

And they talk about it all the time. That's the entire point of objection over the Florida anti-groomer bill. If they just do their job, they've got nothing to worry about.

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

An executive producer. Do you not know the difference? She tells the other producers whatĀ to do. She doesnā€™t produce one movie or show.Ā She overseas the production of numerous ones. And the president of CONTENT has said she plans on increasing the amount. Also, it wasnā€™t just four employees, as I have shown. I can keep going. Just take the L like a man. Jeez.Ā 

One producer who has produced 1 show for Disney! You can use IMDB dude.Ā 

And you added more employees after my quote. Still though 35 employees over the course of 8 years....and you said 2006 doesn't count because it was a long time ago.

35 out of 110,000 who work at Disney parks and 190,000 plus overall who work for Disney.Ā 0.03181818181818182% is not statistically significant.

And again do other professions- show that it is so much more prevalent an issue for Disney

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So stay in the closet? Dude it's 2022- grow up

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tik tok keeps showingĀ them though.Ā 

Exactly.Ā  You're watching some freaks on tik tok and making the assumption that this is a national crisis.Ā  That is not what a rational intelligent person does.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

So stay in the closet? Dude it's 2022- grow up

HT: Be as gay as you want, idgaf.

Sean Mooney:Ā  WHAT? STAY IN THE CLOSET?!@? BIGOTRY!!!@! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Haha 1

Imagine, theĀ Lefties are going crazy because Florida is removing a Corporationā€™sĀ self-governing status and over $200 million in tax breaks.

So have you changed your opinion now that you have learned something?

Ā 

I did learn that I can't just pick a video at random and find something objectionable. Some videos don't have any. This is what I watched. I thought "Proud Family, that sounds super woke".Ā it was a waste of time, it wasĀ not problematic. I expected to find a half dozen woke pieces of sh*t,andĀ  all I found was, one throwaway like about a creep calling a dancing preeteen "hot" that's about it. I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it. This episode is fine.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

OK, so it's not filled with teaching kids about sex and trannies, got it, thanks.

Nope. The other one recently that got people heated was Luca which was about a boy sea monster who could take human form on land. He becomes friends with Alberto and they become best friends until Alberto accidentally changes into a sea monster while on land and Luca yells "sea monster." They have a falling out and Luca realizes he should be himself and be proud of it and he shows himself to be a monster and they team up to compete in the Vespa race together.

People say it is about gay people being proud of who they are. My kids just thought it looked super colorful and they liked the sea monsters.

I guess if you really want to make it about gay people you can.Ā 

4 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

HT: Be as gay as you want, idgaf.

Sean Mooney:Ā  WHAT? STAY IN THE CLOSET?!@? BIGOTRY!!!@! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

STFU about it is not being accepting. Does HT freak out on a guy and girl kissing in public?

Also, clearly HT gives a f....he just doesn't want to say he does.Ā 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

STFU about it is not being accepting. Does HT freak out on a guy and girl kissing in public?

What an incredibly weird thing to get worked up about.Ā šŸ˜‚

Look, I know the guy's a d!ck, but why the need to completely change his words? He said he doesn't care if you're gay, and you took that to mean he wants to keep gays in the closet.

Is lying about what he said gonna make him more accepting of gays, Sean Mooney? I think not.

Ā 

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

You mother focker I'll cut your head off and use it as a pinata

You fock piƱatas? :wacko:

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

What an incredibly weird thing to get worked up about.Ā šŸ˜‚

Look, I know the guy's a d!ck, but why the need to completely change his words? He said he doesn't care if you're gay, and you took that to mean he wants to keep gays in the closet.

Is lying about what he said gonna make him more accepting of gays, Sean Mooney? I think not.

Ā 

I've seen him do this countless times on many topics. He says one thing and then argues something else so he can have it both ways. And again- if you are not yelling at a guy and girl for openly showing affection but upset when a gay couple does it that is exactly bigotry.Ā 

13 minutes ago, vomit said:

Exactly.Ā  You're watching some freaks on tik tok and making the assumption that this is a national crisis.Ā  That is not what a rational intelligent person does.

Nah, just nipping it in the bud. Itā€™s a good way to go. Normal Americans are taking this place back. Freaks and their enablers need to stand down.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I did learn that I can't just pick a video at random and find something objectionable. Some videos don't have any. This is what I watched. I thought "Proud Family, that sounds super woke".Ā it was a waste of time, it wasĀ not problematic. I expected to find a half dozen woke pieces of sh*t,andĀ  all I found was, one throwaway like about a creep calling a dancing preeteen "hot" that's about it. I'm not going to get bent out of shape over it. This episode is fine.

Well at least you're man enough to admit that you were wrong about all this stuff, there may be hope for you yet.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've seen him do this countless times on many topics. He says one thing and then argues something else so he can have it both ways. And again- if you are not yelling at a guy and girl for openly showing affection but upset when a gay couple does it that is exactly bigotry.Ā 

Well it's weird when dudes kiss.Ā 

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ā 

The title of the original show "The Proud Family" was referring to them as being proud of their race...but I never really watched the show and am just going on what I read over the years about it. I would assume Louder and Prouder probably has some of that as well and maybe some stuff about "queerness" considering the one executive producer who said anything on the issue did that show.

I would also imagine it is nothing that a 8 year old kid would get unless they were told what it meant. In which case- why tell your kid that?Ā 

25 minutes ago, vomit said:

Well at least you're man enough to admit that you were wrong about all this stuff, there may be hope for you yet.

Look atĀ this guy, being all judgy as if anyone GAF what he says. Ā 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

He's not rational, his parents were men.

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look atĀ this guy, being all judgy as if anyone GAF what he says. Ā 

You got owned here, scurry away.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

You got owned here, scurry away.

I did? What did I say that was wrong?Ā 

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Vomit- it'd be easier to say what he got right. The list would be considerably shorter...if it even existed

Pathetic. Looking for back up on a message board. Lol.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pathetic. Looking for back up on a message board. Lol.Ā 

Says the guy who threatens to punch someone IRL because of Internet fights

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says the guy who threatens to punch someone IRL because of Internet fights

By the way, are you going to do some teaching today, or just obsess over me all day?Ā 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

By the way, are you going to do some teaching today, or just obsess over me all day?Ā 

I'm a guidance counselor today and my schedule has been wide open....

Any other comments quiz kid?

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I'm a guidance counselor today and my schedule has been wide open....

Any other comments quiz kid?

Yesterday too?Ā