Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who cares? I like the result. Ā Enough woke nonsense and listening to a handful of people with their ridiculous grievances. What was wrong with the donā€™t say gay law? Tell me.Ā 

But my point is ā€œthe resultā€ is probably punishing the taxpayers (including at least 40% of which are Republicans) moreso than Disney.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But my point is ā€œthe resultā€ is probably punishing the taxpayers (including at least 40% of which are Republicans) moreso than Disney.

Weā€™ll see. Ā Ā 

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No, itā€™sĀ probably not a win strategicallyĀ for Disney because Iā€™m sure they would rather police themselves. Ā But specifically financially Iā€™m not sure if it will be much of a loss if at all. But itā€™s hard to tellĀ because I canā€™t find many specifics, pretty much all the articles say is they save ā€œtens of millions in exemptions from regulations, taxes, and fees.ā€

Financially it doesn't dent Disney one bit and all the financial issues will hit voters in the area where Disney is....however- I still think this will all end up being a huge nothing in the end because the bill is designed to basically kick the can down the road until after the election. This was all about DeSantis playing to the dopes by looking like he is doing something against Disney while redistricting Florida into oblivion. Then June 1st, 2023 (after the elections) Disney will reapply and get it again with some minor deterioration in what they can do and this will all pass.Ā 

Ā 

Plus at some point relatively soon- the right will find something else to be aggrieved about and move on.Ā 

18 hours ago, Voltaire said:

At some point I will likelyĀ need guidance counselor adviceĀ for my kids, especially if weā€™re still in stupid-ass China in in three years. So, I hope I can turn to you at that time.Ā My eldest and youngest areĀ 8th and 3rd gradersĀ thriving in the Chinese system. My son is in 7th grade. The Chinese schools didnā€™t suit him so I pulled him out and enrolled him in an online school in the US.

Weā€™re good for now though.

Should the need ever arise I can offer any help I can.Ā 

• Like 1

So nobody can say what the opposition to the donā€™t say gay law is about?Ā 

49 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Financially it doesn't dent Disney one bit and all the financial issues will hit voters in the area where Disney is....however- I still think this will all end up being a huge nothing in the end because the bill is designed to basically kick the can down the road until after the election. This was all about DeSantis playing to the dopes by looking like he is doing something against Disney while redistricting Florida into oblivion. Then June 1st, 2023 (after the elections) Disney will reapply and get it again with some minor deterioration in what they can do and this will all pass.Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I think one of the articles said Disney currently has the freedom to build a nuclear power plant or something if it wanted, so maybe they just take that away or somethingā€¦

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who cares? I like the result. Ā Enough woke nonsense and listening to a handful of people with their ridiculous grievances. What was wrong with the donā€™t say gay law? Tell me.Ā 

Oh so you admit it's just a handful of people and not a national crisis.Ā  Nice.

Just now, vomit said:

Oh so you admit it's just a handful of people and not a national crisis.Ā  Nice.

What did I say was a national crisis?Ā 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What did I say was a national crisis?Ā 

Maybe it was Voltaire, the national crisis of teachers turning our kids gay.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

Maybe it was Voltaire, the national crisis of teachers turning our kids gay.

I said there are more bombs than bullets. Ā But bombs do the most damage. Ā So bringing up percentages and all that means nothing when it comes to this subject. You protect every single child. All of them. Thatā€™s not your outlook on the matter. It is mine. As a man I always look to protect those who canā€™t protect themselves. Crucify me.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said there are more bombs than bullets. Ā But bombs do the most damage. Ā So bringing up percentages and all that means nothing when it comes to this subject. You protect every single child. All of them. Thatā€™s not your outlook on the matter. It is mine. As a man I always look to protect those who canā€™t protect themselves. Crucify me.Ā 

What have you done to prevent child abuse that occurred when Trump was president?

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

What have you done to prevent child abuse that occurred when Trump was president?

I voted for Trump. Ā BecameĀ aware. Now I reject leftists. But I did stuff about child abuse way before Trump.Ā 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I voted for Trump. Ā BecameĀ aware. Now I reject leftists. But I did stuff about child abuse way before Trump.Ā 

Voting for Trump did nothing to prevent child abuse.Ā  What did you besides vote for trump?Ā  What have you done to protect every single child?

On 4/21/2022 at 8:08 AM, TimHauck said:

So you think gerrymandering is good? Ā And for the record I donā€™t think itā€™s good when either party does it.

Cool.Ā  Then you can link to a post you've made about an example of Democrats doing it and you declaring your outrage overĀ it.Ā  TIA!

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Voting for Trump did nothing to prevent child abuse.Ā  What did you besides vote for trump?Ā  What have you done to protect every single child?

When was Jeffrey Epstein arrested again?

Hint:Ā  Thanks, Trump!!!

You should probably think twice before hitting the "Submit" button next time you try and post.Ā  Unless, of course, your "thing" is looking like a complete f###ing idiot.Ā  Then don't think and just hit the button.Ā  :lol:

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

When was Jeffrey Epstein arrested again?

Hint:Ā  Thanks, Trump!!!

You should probably think twice before hitting the "Submit" button next time you try and post.Ā  Unless, of course, your "thing" is looking like a complete f###ing idiot.Ā  Then don't think and just hit the button.Ā  :lol:

Trump had nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein, and Epstein's arrest did close to nothing in ending child abuse.

You should stop being such a smug a hole and learn something for a change

3 hours ago, vomit said:

Dude, your silly attempts at cross examiningĀ me looking for your gotcha! Are tiresome, unoriginal and just lame. Your skills at it are non existent. Anyway, you see things like a toddler twerking and cuties and donā€™t find it objectionable. Ā Most people do. Itā€™s so obvious you have someone close to you who is some sort of lqbtq or the rest and youā€™re hypersensitive to any sort of criticism of those groups or their advocates. Thatā€™s fine, it might be understandable. Ā But that doesnā€™t change the fact that there are a lot of perverts and pedos out there, and they are increasingly showing themselves. Normal people see this happening and the attempts to normalize these behaviors and just say no, hell no. And none of your virtue signaling or overly aggressive name calling is going to change it. So you be you, and Iā€™ll be me. My way protects kids. Your way makes it more dangerous for them. Ā 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, Voltaire said:

Ā 

Ā 

My head almost rolled off my body when I saw this video. I canā€™t believe you listened to aĀ Chrissie video. I love her even though Iā€™m not dark skinned. Sheā€™s absolutely correct, Black women have been brainwashed to be racial justice warriors. Iā€™ve been doing it here for years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dude, your silly attempts at cross examiningĀ me looking for your gotcha! Are tiresome, unoriginal and just lame. Your skills at it are non existent. Anyway, you see things like a toddler twerking and cuties and donā€™t find it objectionable. Ā Most people do. Itā€™s so obvious you have someone close to you who is some sort of lqbtq or the rest and youā€™re hypersensitive to any sort of criticism of those groups or their advocates. Thatā€™s fine, it might be understandable. Ā But that doesnā€™t change the fact that there are a lot of perverts and pedos out there, and they are increasingly showing themselves. Normal people see this happening and the attempts to normalize these behaviors and just say no, hell no. And none of your virtue signaling or overly aggressive name calling is going to change it. So you be you, and Iā€™ll be me. My way protects kids. Your way makes it more dangerous for them. Ā 

Gays are not dangerous to kids.

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

My head almost rolled off my body when I saw this video. I canā€™t believe you listened to aĀ Chrissie video. I love her even though Iā€™m not dark skinned. Sheā€™s absolutely correct, Black women have been brainwashed to be racial justice warriors. Iā€™ve been doing it here for years.

She has a refreshing perspective, different from most everyone else,Ā and expresses her thoughts well. You don't get 200K subscribers putting out mediocre content. I wouldn't know what skin tone she has. Actually, I also don't know what she looks like at all because she uses voiceovers in all the videos I've seen butĀ IĀ assumeĀ she's trim and fit since she emphasizes fitness and health.

10 hours ago, vomit said:

HT- doesn't even know what he is arguing at this point.Ā 

There is zero chance to take him seriously at this point.Ā 

11 hours ago, vomit said:

Thatā€™s great Vomit. I donā€™t know why youā€™re addressingĀ me with this, I neverĀ said that. Why do you people have to make things upĀ make your point? I guess when youĀ have no point pertaining to the subject you do. Ā 

On 4/22/2022 at 5:38 PM, Baker Boy said:

and teachers complain about how they are over worked andĀ under paid.

I'm doing two jobs at my school to "help out" and getting paid at the rate of the lower job. So yeah- right now...I would fit that description. What a dumb time for you to flex your stupidity.Ā 

Did anyone ever figure out how HT's New York taxes fight Disney in Florida? He seems to think they do. Of course he also thinks 35 out of 110,000 is "many"

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thatā€™s great Vomit. I donā€™t know why youā€™re addressingĀ me with this, I neverĀ said that. Why do you people have to make things upĀ make your point? I guess when youĀ have no point pertaining to the subject you do. Ā 

You said my way is dangerous to kids, and your way is safe.Ā  What are you talking about?

20 minutes ago, vomit said:

You said my way is dangerous to kids, and your way is safe.Ā  What are you talking about?

Not gay people. Yours, and media/entertainmentĀ the democrats normalization of pedophilia.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not gay people. Yours, and media/entertainmentĀ the democrats normalization of pedophilia.Ā 

Give me one example of how Disney normalizes pedophilia.

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Give me one example of how Disney normalizes pedophilia.

Buy saying they are against the donā€™t say gay law, which is about putting up barriers to pedophilia. Ā Try and keep up skippy. Ā 

15 hours ago, vomit said:

Trump had nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein, and Epstein's arrest did close to nothing in ending child abuse.

You should stop being such a smug a hole and learn something for a change

Ā 

Pro-Tip:Ā  child abuse will never end.Ā  It's been with us throughout human history.Ā  If complete eradication of child abuse is the only standard you're applying then no one will ever live up to it.Ā  All we can do is remove them from society when we find them.Ā  Which we did with one of the greatest child abusers/sex traffickers we have known - under Trump's watch.

I'd call that a win for Trump.Ā  Whether you like it or not, President's get the credit/blame for things that happened during their administration.Ā  Sometimes fairly, sometimes not, but we always do it.

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ā 

Pro-Tip:Ā  child abuse will never end.Ā  It's been with us throughout human history.Ā  If complete eradication of child abuse is the only standard you're applying then no one will ever live up to it.Ā  All we can do is remove them from society when we find them.Ā  Which we did with one of the greatest child abusers/sex traffickers we have known - under Trump's watch.

I'd call that a win for Trump.Ā  Whether you like it or not, President's get the credit/blame for things that happened during their administration.Ā  Sometimes fairly, sometimes not, but we always do it.

Trump removed him. ButĀ Trump has no illicit link to him, so who cares. Right?Ā  First perpetratorless crime in history.Ā 

• Like 1

Big Mouth | official trailer (2017) - YouTube

I picked the wrong TV show, this isn't Disney though, it's Netflix the sh*tbags who gave us Cuties, which explains the thirdĀ big story in woke mediaĀ losing money this week.Ā  Big MouthĀ is 3/3 on episodes with utter trash. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Big Mouth | official trailer (2017) - YouTube

I picked the wrong TV show, this isn't Disney though, it's Netflix the sh*tbags who gave us Cuties, which explains the thirdĀ big story in woke mediaĀ losing money this week.Ā  Big MouthĀ is 3/3 on episodes with utter trash. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction.

That show is very clearly not for kids. It's labeled as such on Netflix. Maybe people could set some parental markers.

Also, I've never heard any kids talk about that show. I think it's one of those critically acclaimed shows that no one watches.

Lastly, the premise of the show is making fun of the people in this thread, and elsewhere, who clutch their pearls over this stuff not realizing (or forgetting) that puberty and sexual stuff is a part of growing up for teens.Ā 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

That show is very clearly not for kids. It's labeled as such on Netflix. Maybe people could set some parental markers.

Also, I've never heard any kids talk about that show. I think it's one of those critically acclaimed shows that no one watches.

Lastly, the premise of the show is making fun of the people in this thread, and elsewhere, who clutch their pearls over this stuff not realizing (or forgetting) that puberty and sexual stuff is a part of growing up for teens.Ā 

Groomer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Groomer.

Oh no....some Internet douche called me something I'm not....fetch me my fainting couch..

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Groomer.

I donā€™tĀ think heā€™s a groomer. Just an enabler. BothĀ should be shutĀ down,Ā but there is a distinction. Ā 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Ahh, at the ā€œitā€™s not a big deal phaseā€. Ā The formula never fails.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ahh, at the ā€œitā€™s not a big deal phaseā€. Ā The formula never fails.Ā 

Only stupid people like you need to operate so reductively.Ā