Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

1 minute ago, vomit said:

More BS.  Haven't you learned your lesson yet?  We have.

Sorry for the typo. It’s breaking. The rest is true. Sorry guy, you may not get to ride it and go Wheeee! On your trip there. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, bias would be I don’t like them because of who they are. I don’t like them because of what they did. See the difference? 

I see the difference you are trying to make but I'm pretty sure you're incorrect.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If I went to Disney, subscribed to Disney, and now won’t use Disney, where is the proof of my bias? They did something. I did something. Get it? Bias. Stop.  I don’t think you know what bias means 

... as you continue to nitpick everything Disney, proving his point :lol:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry for the typo. It’s breaking. The rest is true. Sorry guy, you may not get to ride it and go Wheeee! On your trip there. 

Rides break down, they all do.  There are not multiple evacuations per day.  Maybe it happened one day.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

... as you continue to nitpick everything Disney, proving his point :lol:

It’s fun. I’m easily amused that grown men go this hard for Disney. It’s funny. Also funny that you all know so much about something for kids. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not everything is just about you.  I'm talking about more than just you.  Explain to me what makes the movie so woke.

When they deliberately inject gay themes in movies directed at children, many parents will refuse to take their kids to watch them and may give up on the company all together. 

If they do that often enough and don't make any money, maybe they'll stop. If they do make money with LGBTQ movies, then they read the market correctly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To me this is all about a certain group of people who are outraged by every little thing that doesn't match their opinion.  They have a strong bias against Disney and now they are going to nit pick every thing they can against them.

Disneyland’s Snow White ride attacked for ‘kiss without her consent’

https://nypost.com/2021/05/03/disneylands-snow-white-ride-attacked-for-consent-issues/

Just now, Voltaire said:

When they deliberately inject gay themes in movies directed at children, many parents will refuse to take their kids to watch them and may give up on the company all together. 

If they do that often enough and don't make any money, maybe they'll stop. If they do make money with LGBTQ movies, then they read the market correctly.

I believe the market is accepting of gays.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the new Star Wars ride at Disney keeps braking down and people have to be evacuated multiple times a day from it. 

GO WOKE GO BROKE

Just now, vomit said:

Not everywhere.  And that will and does hurt business. 

Just now, vomit said:

That's what Disney believes too. As for me, i celebrate when their woke movies don't make money.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not everywhere.  And that will and does hurt business. 

Sure.  Disney Iran will surely suffer.

Just now, Voltaire said:

That's what Disney believes too. As for me, i celebrate when their woke movies don't make money.

I celebrate when people are accepted for who they are, and we learn to love and celebrate each other.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Sure.  Disney Iran will surely suffer.

They will. They are. I’m just talking business, nothing personal. 

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

I celebrate when people are accepted for who they are, and we learn to love and celebrate each other.

Yet you don’t accept people with conservative view points. There is no love in your attacks on them.

Actions speak louder than words.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yet you don’t accept people with conservative view points. There is no love in your attacks on them.

Actions speak louder than words.

As long as the viewpoints are based in fact and don't involve hatred of others, I have no problem with it.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

As long as the viewpoints are based in fact and don't involve hatred of others, I have no problem with it.

I m talking about your hatred.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I m talking about your hatred.

My hatred of what?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

They do, to at least figure out what the movie is about.  I'm sure my kids (all under 7) would watch it, but they don't really get the idea behind Lightyear, they keep saying "it's about Buzz without his toy skin."    They'd rather see the Minions movie that comes out soon

The people who pearl clutch over this stuff like HT absolutely check out the Parent's Guide website for reviews that outlines every single detail of possibly objectionable stuff in a film. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

DUDE, this is exactly what bias is.  You will no longer have anything to do with anything Disney does because you don't like their political action.  You have a prejudice towards them and that's what being biased is.

He's too dumb to realize he argues your point for you. 

Again with Lightyear- much of the writing pre movie was questioning why they needed a spinoff 5th film to a franchise that didn't really need a 4th film. Additionally, spinoffs to franchises usually suffer because people are invested in the franchise- not the side character stories. But let's ignore all that so HT can try to hammer home his dumb point again. Also, the budget was 200 million on the film and it has made 152 worldwide....It will breakeven at least.

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The people who pearl clutch over this stuff like HT absolutely check out the Parent's Guide website for reviews that outlines every single detail of possibly objectionable stuff in a film. 

He's too dumb to realize he argues your point for you. 

Again with Lightyear- much of the writing pre movie was questioning why they needed a spinoff 5th film to a franchise that didn't really need a 4th film. Additionally, spinoffs to franchises usually suffer because people are invested in the franchise- not the side character stories. But let's ignore all that so HT can try to hammer home his dumb point again. Also, the budget was 200 million on the film and it has made 152 worldwide....It will breakeven at least.

Damn, a teacher that doesn’t know what bias is. And can’t use proper grammar.  I know FB has doubts that you are indeed a teacher. I don’t though.  Sadly, I don’t. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Damn, a teacher that doesn’t know what bias is. And can’t use proper grammar.  I know FB has doubts that you are indeed a teacher. I don’t though.  Sadly, I don’t. 

I do know what bias is. You don't. 

And no one knows what you do or cares. You are a nothing burger to society. 

I don't know about Disney, but Donald Duck has been running around his nephews without pants for decades! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't know about Disney, but Donald Duck has been running around his nephews without pants for decades! 

You want to see a cartoon that should be extremely confusing to kids, watch CatDog.  

You obsess about his peepee don't you? 

Yes, but he doesn’t shower with them and he wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Come on Hank, look at your posts.

Hatred of retarded people?

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Come on Hank, look at your posts.

Hank. Lol. 

37 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, but he doesn’t shower with them and he wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out.

Donald probably took a bath with his nephews at least once. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Donald probably took a bath with his nephews at least once. 

mooney probably took a bath with his nephew students at least once. Or twice or more....

4 hours ago, vomit said:

Who is Hank?

One of Howard Sterns whack pack 

Disney will pay for their employees to travel for an abortion. Disney. Family entertainment Disney.  And they wonder why. 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney will pay for their employees to travel for an abortion. Disney. Family entertainment Disney.  And they wonder why. 

How many hours of your day are spent angrily scrolling through stories online?

O/U is like 15.5

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe it’s just because they know they’ve been cancelled so they need to come up with more ways to save money 

We all know what the bat signal is. What’s the signal these morons send each other? 

In the Disney + Kids show  Baymax a trans character has a scene where they buy tampons.   A kids show. Forget the trans part, which is ridiculous, but  why is buying tampons the subject of a cartoon for kids? 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the Disney + Kids show  Baymax a trans character has a scene where they buy tampons.   A kids show. Forget the trans part, which is ridiculous, but  why is buying tampons the subject of a cartoon for kids? 

They use to have crossdressing, drinking, smoking and chewing tobacco in cartoons.  Were you outraged by that too?