Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

NYT says the little mermaid movie is missing kink. Leftist pedo apologists are outraged.

Wait, what? 

What kind of kink did they want? 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

So the Little Mermaid is no longer a pale white redhead but a hot mulatto chick.  I'm O.K. with that.  Does that mean that the Black Panther can now be portrayed by an Asian guy?

Brack Panther :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Wait, what? 

What kind of kink did they want? 

These freaks just can't help themselves.

Sandlot is a good movie, but not for my daughter with all of the "throws like a girl" stuff being some ultimate insult.  

Just like I don't want her exposed to sexuality.  I also don't need her hearing how being a girl means you can't throw a ball.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Sandlot is a good movie, but not for my daughter with all of the "throws like a girl" stuff being some ultimate insult.  

Just like I don't want her exposed to sexuality.  I also don't need her hearing how being a girl means you can't throw a ball.

Seriously?  You don't want her to watch the movie because of that?

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Seriously?  You don't want her to watch the movie because of that?

It's not the first time he's expressed fear of having a conversation with his kid.

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know any of those idiots. You must know all of them. 

I don't. Just pointing out there are people who believe that.

So that was one movie. Name more...also define pre woke

37 minutes ago, Reality said:

These freaks just can't help themselves.

Yeah this was already said. Once again you add nothing to the conversation.

Also, maybe they were saying the story was not creative or unusual enough for what it was trying to do. Probably just the writer using the dumbest word possible for what they were trying to say. But it got you outraged so maybe it worked. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I don't. Just pointing out there are people who believe that.

So that was one movie. Name more...also define pre woke

King Kong vs Godzilla was good 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

King Kong vs Godzilla was good 

1.) No it wasn't.

2.) There was a lot of talk pre movie that it was going to be too woke. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

1.) No it wasn't.

2.) There was a lot of talk pre movie that it was going to be too woke. 

In the 60’s there was talk of woke? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I took my daughters to see Mermaid and it was fine. She’s got a nice voice. I prefer the cartoon but this was a fun version. 

Your daughters don't play sports?

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the 60’s there was talk of woke? 

Yeah...it was all about the marketing of TV

I was wondering why the stock is down again with all of the good news.  

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, nobody said:

being a girl means she can never throw like a boy, sorry thats a fact

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

read what, I am sure you think its misogynistic

you are part of the tribe

You are an idiot. You can not read what I said in the thread apparently. Makes sense considering you think you are the "most centrist poster here" yet espouse right wing talking points 90% of the time. 

41 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are an idiot. You can not read what I said in the thread apparently. Makes sense considering you think you are the "most centrist poster here" yet espouse right wing talking points 90% of the time. 

youre right I don't follow you around like you do with me, if I see something I comment

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they do. Back when they were boys they didn’t do so well. Now they win every competition! 

Good for you, and them, or hims, or whatevers.

45 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youre right I don't follow you around like you do with me, if I see something I comment

And your comments are stupid in relation to what was being said which puts us back to you can't read

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Lots of people argue that movie is misogynistic. 

Misogynistic?  Wndy Peffercorn was asking for it, taunting those young boys by lotioning and oiling, oiling and lotioning. Squints simply had had enough!

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I took my daughters to see Mermaid and it was fine. She’s got a nice voice. I prefer the cartoon but this was a fun version. 

You took your daughters who should be graduating from college by now to see the little mermaid on a holiday weekend?  They went to a movie with their dad instead of being out with their friends or at least at a family BBQ?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You took your daughters who should be graduating from college by now to see the little mermaid on a holiday weekend?  They went to a movie with their dad instead of being out with their friends or at least at a family BBQ?  

It was a 3 day weekend buddy. JFC

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It was a 3 day weekend buddy. JFC

Just struck me as odd and unlikely.  Its not for me to tell you how to relate to your young adult daughters.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Just struck me as odd and unlikely.  Its not for me to tell you how to relate to your young adult daughters.

Man you guys are weird. My daughters are 22 and 20 and they love Disney. So do their friends. We went on Saturday night, my wife and I, my daughters, and 3 of their friends, all college grads. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Man you guys are weird. My daughters are 22 and 20 and they love Disney. So do their friends. We went on Saturday night, my wife and I, my daughters, and 3 of their friends, all college grads. 

Well I am happy for you that your daughters and their friends chose to spend time with you.  Just struck me as highly unusual to the point of incredulity that twentysomethings would choose to go to a Disney movie with their Pops, but who am I to say?  Maybe they were nostalgic for their youth and maybe you all bonded over the original and they wanted to see the remake.  Disney has certainly cashed in on that desire recently with remakes of the Lion King, Mulan, and the new Mary Poppins not to mention their Broadway shows.  I took my daughter to Disney world more than once as a little girl.  We saw all the Disney movies for a time. We saw Lion King on Broadway and the Little Mermaid off Broadway (it sucked).  My daughter danced as Simba.  She put Disney away once she became an adolescent.  She would now have no interest in going to this with me.  We do other things.

My incredulity may well say more about me than it does about you.  Or I may think you are a liar making this up to try to prove some point  

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah this was already said. Once again you add nothing to the conversation.

Also, maybe they were saying the story was not creative or unusual enough for what it was trying to do. Probably just the writer using the dumbest word possible for what they were trying to say. But it got you outraged so maybe it worked. 

What a dumb comment considering I was directly answering somebody's question.

Look, you aren't good at this. You spend your days telling everybody that posts here how smart you are and how dumb they are. No matter how many times you tell us, nobody is buying what you're selling. You bring absolutely nothing to the table, ever. Your schtick is tired and boring.

Do us all, and more importantly yourself, a favor and fock off. 

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Some parents let their kids suck on the pacifier well into grade school.  :dunno:

Thankfully you can't procreate, but if you could, I'm sure your kids would hate you like everyone else does.

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

Some parents let their kids suck on the pacifier well into grade school.  :dunno:

Imagine asking them to go fight a war? My lord.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Thankfully you can't procreate, but if you could, I'm sure your kids would hate you like everyone else does.

Tiny triggered by the pacifier comment.  Makes sense.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Reality said:

What a dumb comment considering I was directly answering somebody's question.

Look, you aren't good at this. You spend your days telling everybody that posts here how smart you are and how dumb they are. No matter how many times you tell us, nobody is buying what you're selling. You bring absolutely nothing to the table, ever. Your schtick is tired and boring.

Do us all, and more importantly yourself, a favor and fock off. 

:dunno:

You tried...but again you add nothing.

Someone made a comment and then you just posted the article that was that comment. You added nothing...much in the same way you add nothing to the world.