Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

18 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Some parents let their kids suck on the pacifier well into grade school.  :dunno:

Whaaat.....I never saw anything like this....  although, there was one kid where the parents let him wear his pajamas under his clothing because it made him feel safer -_-

Would it not make sense for merpeople to have coloration like sharks or dolphins, white on the belly and gray on the dorsal side?  Seems it would be more adaptive to survival in their environment.    

On 5/30/2023 at 12:26 PM, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah...it was all about the marketing of TV

Stfu. Moron. 

• Sad 1

On 5/29/2023 at 8:57 PM, GutterBoy said:

Disney’s live-action movie “The Little Mermaid” brought in $117.5 million at the US box office in the fifth-best opening for Memorial Day weekend in history, according to Box Office Mojo.

Go woke...

😲

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stfu. Moron. 

Wow.

A week and that is the best you could come up with? Give it up 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Wow.

A week and that is the best you could come up with? Give it up 

Yeah, I reference a movie from 1962 and you bring up woke. Moron.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I reference a movie from 1962 and you bring up woke. Moron.  

You are a dummy. You don't even understand the comment you were making, or responding to, and I stated something factual about the movie from 1962.

Log off the Internet dude

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a dummy. You don't even understand the comment you were making, or responding to, and I stated something factual about the movie from 1962.

Laughable. Earlier you were referring to the new version. Just stop.  No one was taking about woke in 1962. Anger makes you dumber than you already are.  

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says the "teacher" who's online posting liberal garbage while he's at work. 😆

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one was taking about woke in 1962.

The earliest known examples of wokeness as a concept revolve around the idea of Black consciousness “waking up” to a new reality or activist framework and dates back to the early 20th century. In 1923, a collection of aphorisms and ideas by the Jamaican philosopher and social activist Marcus Garvey included the summons “Wake up Ethiopia! Wake up Africa!” as a call to global Black citizens to become more socially and politically conscious. A few years later, the phrase “stay woke” turned up as part of a spoken afterword in the 1938 song “Scottsboro Boys,” a protest song by Blues musician Huddie Ledbetter, a.k.a. Lead Belly.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

If the yahoos on this board are a reasonable example of the intellectual capabilities of the modern conservative it's no wonder Trump is so easily able to manipulate and fool them.

Meanwhile he hates them all with a passion.  Wouldn't piss on his deplorable cult if they were on fire.

But he's working FOR YOU deplorables...

bahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Laughable. Earlier you were referring to the new version. Just stop.  No one was taking about woke in 1962. Anger makes you dumber than you already are.  

And I commented on the 1962 version of the film as well and what went into the making of it.

You are a clown

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

What a jackass.  Another busy day for Gutterboy! 

Oh Dear Lord!  5 Nazis walking down the street!  And 2 are carrying flags!  Let’s fire up the white supremacy talk track.  You’ve got nothing to worry about, and the facts show it.  Now if it was Antifa or BLM, well…. let’s just say there’d be a lot of “mostly peaceful” being uttered by Leftist, panty-wearing news-scum.

35 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Oh Dear Lord!  5 Nazis walking down the street!  And 2 are carrying flags!  Let’s fire up the white supremacy talk track.  You’ve got nothing to worry about, and the facts show it.  Now if it was Antifa or BLM, well…. let’s just say there’d be a lot of “mostly peaceful” being uttered by Leftist, panty-wearing news-scum.

LOL at the cope.

There were easily 10 and you know what they say about cockroaches and mice rings true for deplorable cultist.  For every one you see there are tons you don't see.

Why do MAGAtards dismiss the danger their own members represent to this country?

Maybe kick the Nazis out of your party if you want us to start thinking anything more of you than loathing boyos. 

42 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

We've come to the point where the right is defending Nazis.

It's only going to get worse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

We've come to the point where the right is defending Nazis.

It's only going to get worse

Deplorables embrace and welcome Nazis in with open arms.  They long for a country way more white and way less jewish.

Deplorables really are the worst of this country. 

Those clowns remind me of the black Israelites in Times Square.  Best to just laugh and keep walking. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those clowns remind me of the black Israelites in Times Square.  Best to just laugh and keep walking. 

They remind me of the base of the party of Trump...oh wait, they are the base of the party of Trump.

5 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

They remind me of the base of the party of Trump...oh wait, they are the base of the party of Trump.

😆

In Orlando for the week starting Wednesday.

confirming - Disney not canceled 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 8:57 PM, GutterBoy said:

Disney’s live-action movie “The Little Mermaid” brought in $117.5 million at the US box office in the fifth-best opening for Memorial Day weekend in history, according to Box Office Mojo.

Go woke...

Update? 

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Google broke?

No, google is making money hand over fist. The little mermaid not so much. 

• Haha 2

Google broke?

Are you?  You're the idiot whose making excuses for the flop.  Why don't you try again? 

This time, look up Disney instead of Google.  Google doesn't own Disney.  :lol:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Are you?  You're the idiot whose making excuses for the flop.  Why don't you try again? 

He only yaps when things look good. When it goes in the shitter he’s nowhere to be found. Hack. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, google is making money hand over fist. The little mermaid not so much. 

It did fine.  Elemental is the one that bombed you dummy.  You should be fist pumping over that.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh great look who's back. Tardo mcmoron.  Yay

It did fine.  Elemental is the one that bombed you dummy.  You should be fist pumping over that.

Fine?  Did you even do any research?  :lol:

Also, do you know how math and numbers work?  Cleary you don't.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Oh great look who's back. Tardo mcmoron.  Yay

And I'm still 1000X smarter, wiser and better looking than you.

The bad news for you is when you reported me and got me pinched for a month that actually coincided with my 1 month trip overseas.  Sorry, moron, you lose again!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He only yaps when things look good. When it goes in the shitter he’s nowhere to be found. Hack. 

I'm right here you focking idiot.  Holy sh1t :lol:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fine?  Did you even do any research?  :lol:

Also, do you know how math and numbers work?  Cleary you don't.

It's the 5th highest grossing movie of the year domestically.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And I'm still 1000X smarter, wiser and better looking than you.

The bad news for you is when you reported me and got me pinched for a month that actually coincided with my 1 month trip overseas.  Sorry, moron, you lose again!  :lol:

I never reported you stupid.  Go away